Mom's Bridal Lingerie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...I'm fine," Mitch said, trying to compose himself, which was difficult with his prick feeling like an iron bar in his pants. "I guess it's hotter up here than I thought."

"You might be right. I'm really glad I wore this." Mitch watched as his mother looked him up and down, her lips turning up in a pleased smile. "Why don't you take your shirt off so you'll be cooler?"

Something about the look in her eyes told Mitch she wanted to get a look at his body. "Okay," he said, peeling off his t-shirt and tossing it aside. He saw his mother's gaze roam over his body, her eyes taking in his broad shoulders and defined shape. Besides his photography and computer obsessions, Mitch also worked out the little gym they had in the basement, and he knew the hours spent on the weight machine there had paid off.

As Mitch pulled his top off, Nicole let her eyes feast on the inverted triangle of his muscular torso. She loved the way the sinews seemed to flow powerfully beneath the skin of his broad shoulders and arms, her gaze following the enticing muscles of his body down to the pronounced plates of his broad chest, and then further down to the rippling abs straddling his midsection. The waistband of his white fitted boxers was teasingly visible above the waistband of his jeans, hinting provocatively at what was lying further south of the wide elastic waistband. She wanted to slide her hand right down over her son's pronounced abs and feel her fingers push that waistband aside, her fingertips searching lower for the enormous cock she now knew was lying in wait like a giant anaconda. She could almost picture how hot it would feel as she got closer and closer, her fingertips finally circling around the massive girth. She had to shake herself out of the trance she found herself in, her own face flushing, just like her son's. Her needy pussy started to feel itchy again, and she hoped she wasn't leaking into her red shorts. "Okay, we should get started," she said, finally able to compose herself enough to address the situation at hand.

"Where should we start?" Mitch asked, happy to see the pink tinge coming into his mother's face as well as she looked at him.

"Those boxes of old clothes over there need to go down. It's stuff we're giving away to charity. I've already sorted them out." Mitch picked up the first box and Nicole watched, the muscles in his broad back rippling as he bent over and lifted, his firm buttocks looking fantastic in his jeans.

They worked for about half an hour, with Nicole directing Mitch here and there. He made numerous trips up and down the attic's ship's ladder, piling the boxes to be disposed of on the second floor landing. It was starting to get hot, and he could feel himself sweating.

Nicole loved the look of her son as he worked, his body moving fluidly as he labored, his defined muscles looking even better with the fine sheen of perspiration coating his toned body, his skin glistening attractively. She felt her heart racing with excitement as she looked at him, and couldn't wait to put her plan into effect any longer. She moved over to the other side of the room from where Mitch was working, and lifted a couple of small boxes off a bigger flat box lying beneath. "Oh my," she said, drawing Mitch's attention. "I'd almost forgotten this was up here." She set the box down on top of an old table in the middle of the room.

"What is it?" Mitch asked curiously, coming over to stand next to her.

"It's the box with my wedding dress," Nicole replied, lifting the top off the big box. She drew back the clear plastic covering inside the box and drew out the dress, holding it in front of her. "I'd forgotten how beautiful this dress is."

Mitch stared, dumbstruck. He could feel himself shaking with excitement as he looked at his mother holding the dress. If she only knew how many pictures he'd Photoshopped her onto where she was wearing wedding dresses, or bridal lingerie. He didn't know what it was, but seeing her in those types of clothing always made him hard as a rock. Was it just the look of the brilliant white material, or was it the lurking promise of sexual innocence you always associated with a bride, or maybe both—he didn't care, he loved to see her in all sorts of wedding attire, and his cum towel was heavy with the numerous loads he'd jerked off picturing her this way. And now here she was, holding up her own wedding dress against her gorgeous body mere inches away from him. As she pulled it against the front of her, he felt his semi-hard prick lurch in his pants.

"I wonder if it would still fit me?" Nicole said, holding the strapless dress to her lush curvy body. "I'm not sure if the top will fit the same. I think I've gained a little weight up top, if you know what I mean." She gave Mitch a little conspiratorial look as she nodded towards her chest.

"Ohhnnn," Mitch groaned, thinking about what his mother had said about the 'little weight up top' that she'd gained.

"Are you alright, sweetie?" Nicole asked, noticing how flushed Mitch's face had become as he looked at her holding the dress against her buxom mature body.

Mitch coughed, trying to clear his throat. "Yes, I'm fine. Uh...just a little tickle in my throat, I guess."

Smiling to herself, Nicole turned back to the open box as she laid the dress down on the table. "Oh, and all the other things I wore are in here too." She reached inside and pulled out her veil, a delicate piece of sheer lace that she set aside. Below that she lifted out an intricately detailed white merry widow, the heavily structured corset covered with delicate white lace. Like the dress, it was strapless too, with ribbon-like satin garters dangling from the bottom edge. It was so heavily structured to support the tremendous weight of her heavy 36Es that the garment could almost stand on its own, the reinforced panels and bra cups forming to the perfect shape of her lush hourglass figure. She noticed Mitch staring at it, his mouth gaping open and his eyes big as saucers. Holding onto it with one hand, she reached into the box and pulled out a pair of tiny white silk panties, actually not much more than a wickedly daring G-string. She dangled the tiny piece of shiny fabric from the tip of her index finger, letting it sway from side to side.

"I'm sorry," she said, watching Mitch's eyes follow the swaying pair of panties hypnotically, "I'm sure you're not interested in these kinds of things." As he focused on her hand, she let her own eyes flick down to his crotch. There it was; his immense cock was outlined clearly, wrenched almost totally sideways beneath the confinement of his fitted boxers. She saw a pulsing throb, and saw the bulge shift upwards, as if straining to gain the freedom it knew lay above the constricting waistband.

Mitch felt a shudder of excitement trip down his spine as he looked at the sexy lingerie she was holding. The merry widow was amazingly sexy, and the way she was holding those tiny panties, the shiny silky fabric swaying mesmerizingly before his eyes—he felt close to going off in his pants. It was exactly the kind of thing he'd pictured his mother in, time and time again. If he had a dollar for every time he'd jerked off while looking at pictures of her in lingerie like that, he'd be driving a Ferrari right now.

"Oh, and these are here too," Nicole said, setting down the pieces of lingerie and picking up a pair of sheer white stockings. The gossamer hose glistened as she draped them over one hand and ran her slender fingers along the flowing length, letting Mitch see them in all their glory. They were exquisitely sheer, with intricate lacy stocking tops that would match the merry widow perfectly—after all, she'd bought everything except the wedding dress just the day before. The old lingerie she had when she'd gotten married twenty years ago was nowhere near as nice as this, and that stuff was now stashed away in the bottom of her closet. These things...yes, these things—she'd bought especially for Mitch.

"I'd almost forgotten how sheer these are. Here, feel," Nicole said, casually tossing one stocking over Mitch's lower arm and drawing it slowly across his hand. She could see him tremble with excitement as she teasingly drew the feather-light garment over his hand, the sheer material feeling like a million butterfly kisses against his skin. Mitch could only stand there in awe as she slowly drew in the stocking, the final end dropping from his fingertips into her hand. She turned and laid them back in the box. "I remember how much I loved the way these stockings looked with these shoes," she said, turning back towards him as she held up the pair of shoes that were in the box as well. Like the lingerie, the shoes had been put there by her just the afternoon before.

Mitch looked down at her hands and felt his brain swirling with lascivious thoughts as he looked at the shoes. They were so fucking hot he couldn't believe it. They were white slingbacks, with a sinfully pointy toe and a daringly slender 4" heel. He loved high-heeled slingbacks, the way they made a woman look incredibly hot as they cradled their slender feet within the teasingly sexy shoe itself, the pointy toe looking provocatively sinful, and the sky-high heel made the musculature in their calves and thighs even more defined. Like the other items she had here, he had many pictures of his mother dressed in lingerie while wearing shoes just like that. Fuck, how he loved slingbacks. For some reason, to him, there wasn't a sexier shoe in the world.

"Gosh, how I loved these shoes," Nicole said, holding the brilliant white shoes up to her son and turning them so he could see them from every angle, as if she was a game show model showing off a prize. And to Mitch, it felt just like he had won this week's showcase. All those things in that box were better than any prize he could have picked out—except maybe seeing his mother wearing them.

"Uh...Mom, you mentioned that you wondered if the dress still fit, so...uh..., why don't you try it on and see?" Mitch suggested encouragingly.

Nicole smiled to herself—he'd said exactly what she'd hoped. "Oh, I don't know," she replied with slow shake of her head, as if she wasn't sure of the whole idea. "Like I said, I've gained a few pounds in some places that might not look so great in that dress." She softly patted her own behind and then gestured towards her chest, watching her son's eyes taking in every one of her lush curves.

"Mom, that's nonsense. You look fantastic and I'm sure the wedding dress will still look great," Mitch said, almost pleading with her now.

Nicole looked at her son, loving the hopeful look on his flushed face, his eyes full of longing. She pretended to be fretting with the idea, knitting her brows together and setting her mouth in a bit of a grimace as she looked back at the dress. She could see him breathing rapidly, the possibility of perhaps seeing her in the wedding dress overwhelming him.

"Please, Mom. I'd love to see you in it," he said, almost begging now.

Figuring she'd toyed with him long enough, she let a big smile come over her face. "Well, how can I say no to that? Okay, I'll see if it still fits."

Mitch gestured to the lingerie, stockings and shoes. "Make sure you don't forget those other things. You'll probably have to put on the whole outfit to make sure."

"Good idea." Nicole paused, seeing the relief wash over her son as she agreed to his proposal. "You know, this might be fun."

"Maybe we could have a fashion show, like yesterday, and I could take some pictures." Mitch finally had control of himself again and was already thinking how he could best take advantage of the situation.

"I'd love that," Nicole said. She paused and looked around at what else she'd promised Rick to do in the room. She knew that once she set her plan into effect, there was no way she wanted to come back and finish this job, and that included Mitch. No, he was going to be hers for the rest of the weekend. By the time her husband came home tomorrow, she expected to have drained Mitch of so much cum that his balls would be as dry as stones baking under the desert sun. "Let's get this job finished up before we do that. You know, looking around, there's not really all that much left to do. I think maybe another forty-five minutes, tops."

"Okay, what do you want me to do?" Mitch asked, raring to go.

***

Twenty minutes later, they were done. Nicole had never seen her son work so hard or move so fast in his life. She lost track of the number of times he carried boxes down those precarious stairs, moving as if a ticking bomb was about to go off if he didn't hurry. Little did she know that ticking bomb was a pipe bomb over 10" long that was stuffed down inside his jeans.

"I think that's it," Nicole said after Mitch came back up the stairs. When he'd gone down with the final box, she'd rubbed her fingertips across her nipples, making them stiffen up. She stood facing him as he wiped his sweaty brow, her hands on her hips with her elbows pulled back as she looked around the room, making sure they had completed their work. From the corner of her eye, she could see him staring at her full breasts, her thick rubbery nipples standing out boldly against the tight white singlet. She took her time as she looked around, making sure he got a good look. "Yeah, I think that's the last one. Your dad should have nothing to complain about now." She looked at him as she spoke, noticing the massive bulge in his crotch, his muscular body glistening enticingly from his physical labor. "God, he looks hot," she said to herself, feeling herself salivating as she thought about getting her hands on that gorgeous teenage body.

"Can you carry this box down for me, sweetie?" Nicole asked, pointing to the big flat box that carried her wedding dress. She'd put everything back into in while they'd been cleaning up.

"Sure," Mitch replied, eagerly scooping up the box.

Nicole went down the steps first as Mitch stood at the opening in the floor, waiting for the way to clear. Nicole turned and looked back up when she was most of the way down, knowing Mitch would have a bird's eye view right down into her scoop-necked top. "Be careful, sweetie. Make sure you don't fall."

"Oh Jesus," Mitch mumbled to himself as he looked down, his eyes almost bugging out of his head as they came up against the huge swells of tit-flesh exposed in her tantalizing singlet. Man, they were big. "Sure, Mom," he replied, taking a deep breath to calm himself before he followed her down. "Where do you want it?"

"Just put it on my bed for now," Nicole replied, gesturing towards her room.

Mitch took the box to her room and quickly returned to the hallway where she was waiting, looking at the piles of stacked boxes. "What now?" Mitch asked, disheartened as he thought he was now going to have to move the boxes into the garage.

"We'll just leave these here for now. I want your father to take one last look at what's here to make sure we didn't get rid of anything he really wanted to keep." Nicole turned to her son and tenderly stroked his arm, feeling the muscular tendons beneath as her fingers traced over his skin. "Thanks, Mitch. You worked really hard. I think you deserve that dinner out tonight." She winked at him teasingly. "And I'll definitely wear that new outfit I was telling you about...just for you."

There was something about the way she said that last part, 'just for you,' that sent an electric jolt right through him. Her delicate hand felt wickedly sinful on his skin as she traced her fingers over his pronounced bicep, and he felt another tingling shiver run down his spine. "Th...thanks, Mom," Mitch gasped out, his body pulsing with excitement.

Nicole quickly flicked her eyes down to his crotch, seeing the massive bulge still straining against the front of his jeans. "My God," she thought, "that thing has been like that the whole time we've been working." How she loved the stamina of youth. She was eagerly anticipating the idea of having her way with that long stiff monster for hours on end, of having load after load of creamy teenage cum entering her body through one orifice or another. She also realized when she felt that shiver go through him that she better be careful—she'd been teasing him mercilessly since they'd started their little chore and she didn't want him to go off before she had a chance to get her hands on that huge cock of his. She took a step back, reluctantly removing her hand from his strong arm. "Okay, now that we're done with that, I'll see if that wedding dress still fits." Nicole looked at Mitch's sweat-covered body, and as hot as he looked, she knew that when she put on that sexy lingerie and her wedding dress, she wanted things a little different. "You're kind of a mess from working so hard, sweetie. Why don't you go and take a quick shower and put on something nice. After all, I think my photographer should try and look good on my wedding day too."

"Sure," Mitch replied, giving his mother a warm smile. He turned to hurry off when his mother's voice stopped him.

"Don't be too long," Nicole said, wanting to make sure he didn't jerk off that load in the shower that she was waiting for so badly. She gave him a smolderingly seductive look as she reached for the door to her room. "I may need some help getting dressed, and there's nobody else around to help me. So please, don't take too long." With that devilish glint in her eye, she entered her room, closing the door behind her.

Mitch was beside himself, wanting to get a load off so badly but not wanting to keep his mother waiting either. His cock had been pretty much rock-hard all the time they'd been in the attic. Every time it started to subside, he'd just have to look over at her in that tight singlet and stretchy red shorts and his prodigious member would be at full salute within seconds. He hurried to his bedroom and tore off his sweaty clothes, tossing them into the laundry basket and heading for the shower. He purposely got in before the water had thoroughly warmed up, letting the icy pellets drive down his soaring temperature. He wouldn't have believed it, but it did work, his long limber cock now standing only at about half mast. "You can get through this, buddy, there'll be plenty of time to jerk off later," he said to himself as the water warmed up and he grabbed the soap. He scrubbed the slimy sweat off his body and washed his hair, not wasting any time as he thought about the possibilities when it came to helping his mother get dressed. He towel-dried his hair and ran a comb through his unruly locks, making himself presentable. He pulled on a clean pair of fitted boxers, making sure his half-hard dick was tucked firmly into place so it hopefully wouldn't get into any trouble, although 'trouble' with his mother was what he had always dreamed of. He went to his closet and picked out a pair of black dress pants and a nicely-fitted white shirt, one that he knew showed off his trim body nicely.

"Looking good, pal," he said to himself as he looked at the well-dressed guy looking back at him from the mirror over his bathroom sink. He pulled on a pair of black lace-up dress shoes that he kept for special occasions and grabbed his camera, making sure everything was in working order. He took a deep breath to try and calm his racing heart, and then strode to his mother's door, stopping outside and knocking.

As soon as Nicole had entered her room, she turned on her computer and activated the nanny cam. She'd seen her son peel off his dirty clothes and head to the shower, his heavy stiff cock bouncing menacing with each rapid step, the long thick shaft bobbing out at about ninety degrees to his body. She hoped her little ploy about needing his help getting dressed would stop him from stroking that beautiful monster to relieve the pressure she knew must be building in his heavy swollen balls.