Mom's Bridal Lingerie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,751 Followers

"Mmmmm," Nicole moaned, still sucking slavishly, her eyes closed in bliss as she drew out the final creamy drops of her son's jizz. She knew she had swallowed about four or five times, the silky goodness sliding luxuriously down her throat, and still, he'd fed her so much that she'd been unable to keep up, and she'd felt the warm sensation of his warm cum trickle from the corners of her stretched mouth and run down her chin. She gripped his hips, her slender fingers pulling him closer as she sucked wantonly, her tongue probing into the dripping red eye to get every delicious drop she could.

Mitch looked down at his mother, his chest heaving as he fought to regain his breath. He slid his fingers from her hair, releasing her head as she continued nursing tenderly at the tip, her tongue slowly rolling over his spent prick, letting him know how much she had loved sucking him off. She finally released his cock and sat back on her haunches, looking up at him as she took her hands and placed them on her face, her fingertips rubbing the first load of cum all around her face, every trace of exposed skin glistening with his silvery juice. There was so much that she pushed the excess across her face and into her open mouth, all the time keeping her eyes locked on her son's.

"Oh fuck," Mitch muttered to himself as he watched his mother sluttishy eating his spunk. She said not a word, but kept looking at him through lust-crazed eyes as her fingers pushed wad after wad of thick milky cum between her full red lips. Still fully clothed and with his dick hanging out and semi-hard, he watched, totally enraptured as his mother licked up every drop, now gathering up those two dangling stands off her chin and sliding her cum-coated fingers into her mouth, sliding them back and forth lewdly, like she wanted more. With the last creamy drops of semen now safely in the pit of her stomach, his mother got to her feet and stepped over to the bed, standing next to it and looking back at him over her shoulder. She looked incredible, her lush curvy body making his mouth water, her spectacular tits mesmerizingly filling the front of her wedding dress. She reached up, lifting her soft blonde hair and wispy veil up off her shoulders, showing him her long sexy neck once more.

"C'mere, baby. You helped me into this dress—now it's time to help me out of it." Mitch felt his heart start to pound in his chest once more as she gave him a provocatively sultry look that was even hotter than any she'd given him before, her gorgeous face a mask of sluttish desire. "That is, if you want to see what's underneath it..."

...to be continued...

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,751 Followers