Mom's Bridal Lingerie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once he disappeared from view in the bathroom, she dealt with her own situation. It hadn't gotten nearly as hot up in the attic as she'd talked about, and since Mitch had done all the heavy lifting under her direction, she hadn't even broken a sweat—which was great, it was going to save her some time. She took off everything she was wearing and went to her dressing table, sitting in front of the mirror and doing her makeup. She started with her eyes, applying smoky eye shadow in an alluring bronzy-pink tone that made them look exotic and sensually alluring. She added some mascara to her already long lashes, making them stand out even more than usual. She brushed a little blush over her prominent cheekbones and then turned to her wide sensuous mouth, applying a thick coating of brilliant red lipstick to her full pouty lips. "Perfect for wrapping around a nice hard cock," she said to herself, forming her bright red lips into an inviting oval before puckering them in a kissing motion.

She started to get dressed, turning the sexy merry widow around in order to do up the hook and eye fasteners in the back. She'd managed it alright in the lingerie store yesterday, and things went even faster today. With each of the tiny hook and eyes in place, she turned it around, her hands reaching up to position her big girls into the substantial bra cups. It fit perfectly, the strapless merry widow forcing her big heavy tits together and up until they all but spilled over the confining cups. She pulled on the tiny pair of panties, fitting the tiny triangle of material at the front until it cupped the warm mound of her sex nicely. She pulled the slender waistband into place, watching it disappear beneath the bottom edge of the lacy white corset. Nicole then turned and sat on the edge of her bed, pulling the sheer gossamer hose up one long leg at time, loving the exquisite feel of the wickedly sheer material against her skin. She grabbed the ribbon-like garters from the corset and fastened the intricate lacy tops of the nylons in place, the clasps of the garters biting teasingly into the sexy hose. She slid her feet into the sky-high white slingbacks and looked at herself in the mirror. A contented smile came over her face as she reached up and fluffed out her frosty blonde hair, pleased with the look of the ravishing mature woman looking back at her. It had been a long time since she'd gone to this point in dressing up for a man, but as she remembered looking at the size of her son's gigantic cock, she knew it would be worth it.

"Let's see what my new man is up to?" she said to herself as she stepped over to her computer and looked at the view into her son's room. He was just finishing dressing himself, and was pulling on his shoes as she watched. Satisfied, she turned off the nanny cam and put on some soft background music, but not before also cueing up one specific song that she planned on making use of shortly. She gently took the delicate veil and set it on her bed before lifting the final item out of the box, the wedding dress itself. She put the box in her closet and returned to the bed, taking the strapless wedding dress in hand and carefully stepping into it, her legs looking fabulous in the scintillatingly sheer white hose and the sexy slingback shoes. She pulled the tight-fitting dress over the curvy swells of her backside, feeling the dress settle nicely into place. She positioned the front of the dress over her ample breasts, and smiled to herself as she looked in the mirror. Yes, she had gained a little 'up top' as she'd said, but she could feel the rest of the dress still fit perfectly, and if her breasts swelled over the top of the dress a little more than they had originally, well...she didn't think her son would mind.

"KNOCK...KNOCK...KNOCK..."

"Perfect timing," Nicole thought as she stood next to the bed, still holding the dress in place against her. "Come in."

"Are you all set, M—," Mitch stopped speaking in midstream as he entered the room, his eyes feasting on the tantalizing sight of his mother dressed in pure white. She looked amazing, and he could see that she wasn't even finished dressing. The dress looked absolutely gorgeous. He could see the bodice was tight-fitting while the bottom flowed down smoothly over her sumptuous rear end and wide motherly hips before giving way to a small train, which went all the way down to the floor and flowed out beautifully around her.

Nicole looked at her son and smiled at his predicament. She knew he so much wanted to be the confident big man, but his lustful instincts were overwhelming him and giving him away. He was still the horny teenage boy obsessed with his mother—which was totally fine with her, especially when the teenage boy had a man-size cock like her son did. "I do need your help like I thought," she said, turning slightly sideways and coyly looking back over her shoulder at him. "Could you help me do the dress up in the back, please?" Nicole reached up and lifted her hair up, provocatively showing off her long regal neck.

"S...sure," Mitch stammered out, setting his camera down and stepping close behind her, his hungry eyes roaming over her. He could see the back of the alluring merry widow beneath the dress, the mesmerizing hook and eye clasps drawing his eyes magnetically, the delicate lace pattern of the brilliant white corset looking devilishly innocent against his mother's smooth tanned skin. Shaking his head to address the task at hand, he looked at the myriad of tiny pearl buttons running up the back, unsure of what to do. "Uh..."

"You'll see little loops on one side of the dress. Just slip them over the pearl buttons, starting at the bottom."

With trembling hands, Mitch reached down to the small of his mother's back, where the first button awaited him. He found the tiny loop of material and pulled it towards the first pearl button, slipping it over the top, his large masculine fingers finding the meticulous work challenging. He got the next one a little easier, and then he got the hang of it. He loved the delicacy of the whole beautiful dress, right down to the little securing loops and shimmering pearl buttons. He thought the buttons looked like congealed cum, the milky surface of the beads appearing to have a swirling milkiness, like he was used to wiping up off his hands and stomach after his whack-off sessions. As he kept going higher up his mother's back, the dress was pulled tighter and tighter as it formed to her spectacular body. The final few buttons were a tight fit, and as he looked over his mother's shoulder, he saw her huge breasts swelling slightly over the top of the strapless dress. It looked fantastic—not lewd and trampy, but absolutely perfect. He felt his stiffening pecker twitch again as another surge of blood sped to his groin.

"There, that's the last one," Mitch said, stepping back as his mother turned around.

Nicole looked at herself in the mirror, pleased with what she was seeing. "Will you help me with my veil?" she asked, picking the shimmering piece of sheer fabric off the bed and passing it to her son.

"You need me to help you put this on?" Mitch asked, surprised that his mother couldn't do this herself.

"I think it would be romantic to have the man I'm going to marry place the veil on my head," Nicole said, looking at him with that bewitchingly enchanting look again.

Mitch felt his cock twitch again and his heart was pounding in his chest as his sexy stacked mother looked up at him expectantly. Her words had absolutely torched his already flaming libido, and he felt like he was on fire with arousal. He took the offered veil and placed it on her head as she directed, and then slowly brought the one half forward, covering her face.

"Oh, my God," Mitch said to himself as he stepped back and simply stared, totally struck dumb by his mother's beauty. He'd seen her look great in many of her outfits, from bathing suits to work clothes to jeans, but this was something else entirely. All the pictures he'd Photoshopped of her in wedding dresses like this paled in comparison to the real thing. The rising heartrate he'd tried to slow was back with a vengeance, and he could feel the blood pounding in his veins and heading right to his midsection as he looked at the dizzying display of pulchritude before him. With the veil falling innocently over her pretty face onto her shoulders, she looked the epitome of pristine innocence. But the strapless gown beneath showed off her magnificent body to perfection, every delicious curve and alluring valley on sublime display. Mitch knew that this dichotomy of emotions was what made beautiful women in wedding attire so alluring to him—the chaste allure of virginal innocence combined with the sensual enticement of what a wedding night promised. As he looked at his mother exhibiting those diverse qualities in her gorgeous outfit, he felt an immense rush of arousal, his stiffening prick becoming almost uncontrollable in his pants.

"Do you think it looks okay?" Nicole finally asked, watching her son's eyes roam over her hungrily as she gave him time to take everything in. She swayed from side to side as she looked at him from beneath the veil, letting him see her from every side.

"Mom...you...you look...you look so beautiful," Mitch gasped out, his heart pounding like a runaway freight train.

"Thanks, baby," Nicole replied, seeing him give a little gasp as she called him 'baby' again. "Why don't you take a few pictures so we have something to remember this day by?"

The mention of the pictures snapped Mitch out of his trance. "Uh, yeah, that's a great idea." Taking another deep breath to stop his hands from shaking, he picked up his camera and started taking pictures, not wanting to miss this opportunity for anything. He took shot after shot as his mother stood and posed, always giving him steamingly hot looks from beneath the teasing veil. She stepped across the room and put one foot up on the chair in front of her dressing table, partially exposing her legs as she put one hand on her knee and looked at him, her dress gathered up slightly.

"Oh fuck," Mitch moaned under his breath as he got a blisteringly hot look at his mother's legs, the sheer nylons looking fantastic. He was trembling as he continued to snap pictures, his eyes focusing in on the sexy high-heeled slingback she had poised on the chair.

"Let's try a shot they never did twenty years ago," Nicole said as she pulled the little hard-backed chair out from her makeup table. Mitch watched as she stood next to it, gathered up her dress and slung her leg over, straddling the chair as she sat facing the back, pushing her veil back to expose her pretty face before leaning with her elbows crossed over the back of the chair. "This is a fun shot, don't you think?"

Mitch could barely contain himself, his mother looked so hot he was surprised there wasn't steam coming off of her. Her dress was gathered in her lap with her long shapely legs on either side of the chair, her shimmering stockings exposed to mid-thigh. Her legs looked so incredible in the stockings and those cum-fuck-me shoes that Mitch could barely hold the camera. He coughed, trying to dislodge the lump that had appeared in his throat.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" Nicole asked innocently, sitting forward and thrusting her chest out as she looked at him.

"Y...yes," Mitch stammered, his eyes looking right down into her mile-deep cleavage. "Just that darn tickle again."

"I know this isn't your typical wedding picture pose, but I think it's kind of fun. What do you think?" She shifted slightly forward as she straddled the chair, the skirt part of the dress shifting even higher as she sat with her legs spread widely apart.

"I...I love it," Mitch said, bringing the camera back up and snapping shot after shot as he moved all around his mother, making sure he got plenty of shots of her exposed legs and her mouthwatering tits, the lush mounds almost spilling over the top of her dress as she leaned forward with her elbows on the back of the chair.

"Okay, how about a final couple of shots? We better make these ones a little more formal, in case we have to show anybody, like your father," Nicole said, giving Mitch another one of those conspiratorial winks. "Yes, those ones you just took are just for you and me. I don't want you showing those to any of your friends either. I've seen the way Justin and some of your other friends look at me."

"No, I'd never do that," Mitch quickly replied, knowing how much he was savoring the idea of having these newest shots in his own collection. He'd loved what she'd said about having some pictures that she was willing to show his dad, ones that were going to be quite different from the ones she'd allowed him to take. He was sure the ones he'd taken of her yesterday in her other new outfits weren't intended to be shown to his dad either, and he loved that she seemed in agreement with that. She was right about one other thing too—his friends did look at her that way. When they all talked about their obsession with MILFs, his mother was always the one they talked about most. He was sure his friends talked about her more when he wasn't around, but he didn't mind—he loved having the hottest mom in town.

"That's good. I want to be sure all of this is just between you and me," she said as she got up from the chair. When she slung her leg back around from straddling it, Mitch caught a glimpse of one exposed stocking top, his eyes taking in the intricate lacy band and the bottom end of one ribbon-like garter.

"Uh, okay," he responded as his mother brought the front part of the veil back down and stood next to the door, her hands crossed in front of her in a very standard pose. Mitch took a couple of shots from various angles but he could see his mother got bored with that idea very quickly.

"Okay, that should do it. If I choose to show any to your father, he can see some of those ones." Mitch could see from the look on her face that she didn't seem keen on showing any to his dad at all. She walked over to her computer and touched a few buttons, the soft background music she had on shutting down. "Mitch, would you do something for me?"

"Sure, Mom, anything."

"Would you dance the first wedding song with me, like a new husband and wife?"

Mitch felt his heart soar with both love and lust as he listened to her request. He couldn't imagine a more perfect scenario than taking his mother as his own bride, especially when she was dressed like this. The look of longing on her pretty face seemed to match his own, and he knew this was one request he could never deny her, not as long as he was able to take his last dying breath.

"Yes, I'd love that."

Nicole moved her mouse and with a click the music started. Mitch set down his camera as his mother moved towards him, looking wonderfully glamorous and sensually graceful with the train of the wedding dress trailing behind her. She looked up at him from behind the veil with a warm contented smile on her face, the love he could see in her eyes calming him, letting him know this was what both of them wanted. As he took her right hand in his left and slipped his right hand around her back, the warm strains of the Journey song 'Faithfully' reached his ears. He hadn't heard the song in a while, but he knew it was one of his mother's favorites. He clearly remembered that she always sang it to him when he was a small boy and had trouble sleeping. She'd even told him she'd sung it to him on the first day he was born. It made him feel comfortable, and he pulled his mother a little closer, just like she'd held him close when he was a baby.

"Is this the first song you and Dad danced to at your wedding?" he asked as the soothing rhythms of the soft music and the pristine brilliance of Steve Perry's voice had them swaying in unison.

"No, I've never danced to this song with your father," she replied, her gorgeous blue eyes looking up at his from beneath the veil. "This song, this is our song. It's just for you and me—it always has been, and always will be." She dropped her eyes and nestled into his chest, holding him close as they danced.

As he took in her sincere words, Mitch was overwhelmed with both love and desire for his mother. He wrapped his arms around her, feeling the intense warmth of her lush full body against his as they continued to sway, lost if the music.

"Restless hearts...sleep alone tonight...sending all my love...along the wire..."

Mitch could feel his mother's hands rubbing slowly over his back as they danced, their bodies molding perfectly to each other. Her hands slid lower, to his trim waist. Lost in the moment, he allowed his own hands to slide down her sides, feeling the pronounced indentation of her slim waist as he pulled her close. She didn't resist, and he could feel his already hard cock pressing against her abdomen. There was no way she couldn't notice, but she didn't pull away, didn't resist.

"Circus life...under the big top world..."

Nicole loved this song, Steve Perry's singular brilliant voice had always been able to make her melt, to make her feel the music in her very soul. And this song, 'Faithfully', she'd always shared with her son, for as long as she could remember. She couldn't think of any song that more perfectly suited this moment they were sharing together. The warm lulling tone of Perry's voice washed over her as she held her son close, her head leaning on his shoulder, her hand now pressed flat against his shirt, her fingers feeling the firm plates of his powerful chest beneath his shirt.

"Whooa, oh-oh-oh, oh-whooooooa-oh...faithfully...I'm still yours..."

She could feel Mitch pressing close against her, not grinding lewdly, but just getting as close together as they could as the music took them away to another place, a place where they could be one. His cock felt enormous as it pressed into her abdomen, and she felt her already dripping pussy twitch with need as she pressed back against him, letting him know she was feeling the same desire that he was.

"I'm forever yours...ever yours...faithfully..."

As the song ended, their dance slowed, but they held each other close. Nicole finally leaned back, looking up at Mitch, her eyes full of longing. They looked into each other's eyes, and words were no longer necessary, each knew what the other wanted. Mitch reached down and lifted the veil, slowly drawing in back until it fell onto her shoulders, exposing her lovely face. He reached down and took her face in his hands and he leaned forward, both of their lips parting in anticipation. Everything seemed to move in slow motion as he brought his mouth down to hers, her soft red lips looking deliciously wet and wanting. Her eyes were closing, as were his, and he finally brought his mouth down to hers, their lips pressing together warmly.

"Mmmmmm," Nicole moaned, a shiver of ecstasy running down her spine as she felt her son's lips mesh with hers. His lips were oh so soft, and she slipped her arms around his neck and pulled him close, letting him know she wanted more. Mitch responded instantly, pressing his mouth more firmly to hers as he slid his tongue forward, finding her mouth hot and eager as his tongue slipped inside.

"Mmmnnggh," they were both moaning now as they continued to kiss, Mitch holding her face possessively as their tongues rolled over each other's in a dance of ecstasy. He drew his tongue back, and his mother eagerly followed, her tongue exploring within his mouth as she kept her lips pressed hotly to his. They kissed like lovers, lovers who have just found each other after years of waiting. Their kisses were intensely passionate, yet full of tenderness and longing at the same time. They kissed for a long time, their hands roaming over each other's body as they remained pressed close together, the rigid cylinder of flesh inside Mitch's pants feeling like steel bar between them. They finally broke the kiss, both of them pulling back slightly, their mouths open as they gasped for air. Mitch could see his mother's huge breasts heaving in the strapless gown, her heart racing as much as his. He looked into her eyes, and saw that they were alive with lustful desire that made his cock ache just that much more.