Mom's Bridal Lingerie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,751 Followers

"Mom...I...I...," he said, unsure of exactly what he wanted to say, but knew he needed to say something.

"I know, baby, it's alright," Nicole replied, knowing she'd have to take control of the situation. She looked up at him coyly, that smolderingly hot look in her eyes as she moved closer and slid her hand around his stiff erection, her fingers circling the tremendous girth. "I'll do whatever you want me to do."

"Oh fuck," Mitch thought, his torched libido flaming like a bonfire as she turned her face up to his, wanting to be kissed again. With a fierceness he never intended, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to him, his lips searching out hers once more. This kiss was even hotter than the last one, evidence of the savage desire burning inside both of them. His hands slid down to cup her lush rear end as he pulled her to him, her hand sliding back and forth along the protruding bulge of his prick. After a couple of minutes of intense kissing, Nicole pulled her mouth back, and then leaned close to him, her lips nuzzling at his neck before she whispered into his ear. "Baby, this cock of yours feels beautiful, and I want you to fuck me with it all day long."

"Ohhnggg," Mitch gasped, his whole body tingling like he'd been hit with a tazer.

"Would you like that?" Nicole whispered, tenderly nipping at his earlobe.

"Y...y...yes!"

"Would you like to fill Mommy up with all that hot teenage cum of yours?" She switched to his other ear, kissing the soft skin of his neck along the way, her hot breath teasing the sensitive inside his ear as she whispered hotly into it.

"Oh God, yes!" Mitch felt like he had no control over his body, he was trembling with excitement so badly.

"But I want you to fuck me for a good long time, and from the feel of this thing, it feels like you're ready to blow right now. Is that right, baby?" she asked as she gave his surging pecker another teasing squeeze before totally letting go.

"Oh...Mom...," he gasped out, the anxious look in his eyes telling her everything she needed to know.

"Well," Nicole said as she slowly dropped to her knees before him, looking up at her son with a wickedly sinful glimmer in her eyes. She reached for his belt and started to pull it open. "How about if we take the edge off by letting you feed this first load to me? That way, you'll be able to last longer the second time around, and the time after that, and the time after that." Mitch saw the look on her face, and knew she wasn't kidding. She wanted each and every one of those loads. She looked up him with that intensely smolderng look again as she took hold of his zipper and drew it down. "Besides, I can't wait to feel that thick creamy cum of yours sliding down my throat."

Mitch watched, totally awestruck as his mother kneeled before him, pulled out the waistband of his fitted boxers, and then reached inside and tugged out his turgid cock, her slender fingers circling his rock-hard prick.

"It's beautiful," Nicole said under her breath as she gazed at the stallion-like erection of her son for the first time in real life. It had looked amazing when she'd seen it in the pictures he had on his computer, and when she'd spied on him jacking off through the nanny cam—but nothing compared to how incredible it looked in real life. It was easily over 10" long, and thicker than her wrist. She had her hand wrapped around the thick base, her circling fingers coming nowhere near to touching the palm of her hand. His thrusting erection was ramrod straight. The rigid shaft was pulsing enticingly, the thick bluish veins running up and down the prodigious length forcing more blood into the already engorged head. The enflamed crown drew her eyes like a magnet, the pebbly tissues of his glans filled with blood to the point the skin was almost scarlet in color. The thick rope-like corona at the base of the head was almost purple, and stood out like a speed bump, a speed bump she pictured rubbing tantalizingly over the hot wet tissues deep inside her mature pussy. The mushroom head was massive, about the size of a lemon, and over 2½" long all on its own, that blood-engorged circling ridge separating it delightfully from the thrusting shaft. The piss-slit at the tip was bigger than any she'd ever seen, and it seemed to be yawning open, the opening glistening with wetness. As she stared at it, she watched a pulsing throb go through the rigid prick, and a shimmering gob of precum oozed from the wet red eye, slowly starting to distend downwards in a tantalizing stringy web.

Nicole felt her mouth watering with anticipation as she looked at the mesmerizing web of glistening precum, wanting this load of her son's more than she'd ever wanted anything. From looking at all those cumshot pictures he had on his computer, she knew what he liked, and knew exactly where she wanted this load—all over her face. She also knew after the way she'd been teasing him all morning that he had to be close, so she looked up at him, a lusty pleading look in her eyes. She opened her red bee-stung lips into an inviting oval and brought her mouth within a couple of inches of the drooling head of his engorged prick. "Come on, baby, come all over Mommy's face. Let me feel that hot thick cum all over me," she said, her circling fingers pumping upwards towards her pretty face.

After everything he'd been through, those words were all it took to send Mitch right over the edge. "Oh M...Ma...," was all he could gasp out as the delicious tingling contractions began in his midsection, the boiling semen in his overflowing balls speeding up the shaft of his cock.

As her son groaned, Nicole felt his throbbing prick almost buck in her circling hand. Her eyes were drawn to the gaping red eye, where she saw a milky gob pulse to the surface for a split second before a long white rope of cum jettisoned forth, streaking like a rocket as it caught her full in the face. The massive strand of semen pasted itself against her cheek and rose up over her forehead and right into her hair. A second pearly ribbon spewed forth as she directed the spitting cockhead towards the other side of her face, this massive wad of cum hitting her just above the upper lip and rising up in a big gob that clung to her nose and cheek. She pumped his throbbing cock, strand after ropey strand of thick teenage cum blasting onto her pretty face.

"Oh fuccccckkkkkkk," Mitch groaned, not believing what he was seeing. This was a million times better than all those times he'd jacked off on pictures of his mother. He looked down at her slender fingers pumping lewdly at his spewing prick, rope after rope of milky-white cum raining down on her lovely face as he totally unloaded. But the look on her face was what made it all so incredible—she had the wickedly illicit look of a cock-hungry slut. He could see the wanton look in her eyes as she pumped his cock feverishly, her face a mask of lust as he flooded it with cum. He came like he'd never come before, shot after shot of potent teenage seed blasting onto his mother's gorgeous face, and she looked like she never wanted it to stop. She moved his cock from one part of her face to another, until nearly every square inch of her soft smooth skin was a glistening mess of whiteness. But he kept coming as the delicious sensations rolled in waves of ecstasy through his body, wad after pearly wad of thick creamy spunk shooting all over her. Finally, the last tingling shiver ran down his spine as his climax waned, the final gobs of pearly semen dripping onto her lips.

"That was beautiful," his mother cooed softly as she looked up at him, her eyes full of desire. She kept looking up at him as she leaned closer and kissed the tip of his cock tenderly, her lips pursed closely together at the very tip. Mitch looked down at her as his chest heaved, trying to catch his breath after his incredible climax. He felt her lips pulling at the tip of his cock, and then he felt her tongue delve into his gaping piss-slit, looking for the last drops of cum. He felt her suck at the same time, trying to draw out the last warm drops of semen. And all the time, she kept her eyes locked on his, her warm blue eyes filled with lust. Mitch couldn't believe how turned on he was, and that look in his mother's eyes had the blood refusing to leave his engorged member.

"Mmmmm," Nicole said, pulling her mouth back as she felt the resurgent pulsing in her son's massive prick already. "It feels like you're going to have to get rid of another one to take the edge off. How about I suck this one right out of you? Would you like that, baby? Would you like me to suck you off while I've still got this first load all over my face?" She teasingly brought her hand up to her face, her slender fingers rubbing a big wad of semen all around her cheek before pushing the clumpy gob right into her waiting mouth. Mitch watched as she looked up at him and swallowed, the muscles in her neck contracting lewdly.

"Oh fuck, Mom. Yes," Mitch replied with a groan.

"Alright, baby. Why don't you take my head in your hands and fuck my face for me? I'd like that."

Barely believing what he was hearing, Mitch reached down and slipped his hands into his mother's lustrous blonde locks, his fingers slipping beneath the band of her veil as he gripped the sides of her head. He could see a couple of strands of his semen had run right up into her hair, and it looked wickedly hot as it clung nastily to her blonde tresses. She continued to look up at him with that steamingly hot look in her eye as he gripped her head, her face still obscenely covered with cum.

"That's it, baby. Now pull me onto that gorgeous cock of yours," Nicole said, provocatively pursing her lips into an inviting oval, her circling hand still pointing his resurgent cock at her face.

With his chest pounding with excitement, Mitch gripped her head firmly and pulled her towards him, until her beautiful lipstick-covered lips pressed against his enflamed knob.

Nicole almost swooned with arousal as her lips touched her son's turgid prick. The heat emanating from the enflamed crown was intense, and it almost felt like it was searing her lips as she pressed them against the sensitive tissues of his glans. She'd thought of this moment continuously for the last couple of days, and as her soft red lips touched that gorgeous cock, she knew she wasn't going to be satisfied without her son's huge prick from now on. She nursed at the very tip, her tongue swirling into the wet red eye, feeling his dick throb with excitement as a slimy load of precum pulsed to the surface and right onto her probing tongue.

"Mmmmm," she moaned warmly, loving the gooey texture of his cock-sap oozing out onto her tongue. She sucked at the tip, and was rewarded as another strand of precum slithered forth, feeling delightfully sinful as it rolled over her taste buds. But she knew this was just an appetizer, and she wanted more, she wanted the full rich creamy load of semen she knew her son's overflowing balls were capable of giving her. She'd had a taste of his sweet cum that he'd shot onto her face, and knew she was already addicted. Like a strung-out addict junkie, right now she had one goal in mind—to get another fix. She opened her lips wider as she felt Mitch pulling her closer, her lips opening wide as they followed the flaring contours of the immense cock-head.

Mitch saw the lustful look in his mother's eyes as she opened her mouth wider, allowing him to pull her further onto his thrusting erection. He had fantasized about this kind of situation forever—and now his dreams were coming through. He pulled her slowly towards him as he looked down, her lips spreading farther and farther apart.

Nicole was in heaven, loving being under the control of her son like this. She knew letting him take charge would give him added confidence, something befitting a young man with such an amazing cock. She wanted him to know that he was blessed, that any woman would want to be with him, to worship that spectacular prick of his. And besides that, she loved sucking cock, and having her mouth on one this big was something she'd only dreamed of as well. One lover she'd had for a while in college had a pretty big dick, the biggest she'd ever had—but it was nothing compared to this throbbing monster of her son's. No, this was the most perfect cock imaginable, and she knew it was capable of bringing her endless delights, a cock that could bring her to overwhelming levels of ecstasy that she never thought possible. But right now, she knew he was getting close again already, his cock throbbing with the need to spew into something hot and wet. Already, a river of precum was slithering lewdly into her welcoming mouth.

"Mmmmm," she moaned wantonly as she let her lips slide down the pebbly tissues of his glans until they encountered the thick ridge of his rope-like corona. Her jaw was stretched wide open, and she felt like her lips were going to tear at the corners as she pushed further forwards, wanting more than anything to get the massive knob fully inside her mouth. She flicked her eyes up to her son's as he looked down at her, and gave him a little nod as her eyes flicked for a second to his forearms, letting him know she wanted him to pull her mouth right over that hot thick ridge. She felt his hands grip her head a little tighter, and as he pulled her forward, she relaxed her jaw as much as she could, feeling her pouty lips stretch further and further until, with a final small jerk by him, they slid right over the thick purple ridge, the enflamed knob now trapped inside her hot wet mouth.

"Oh fuck, Mommmmm," Mitch moaned as he tipped his head back, waves of pleasure flowing through him as he felt his mother's gorgeous mouth engulf his throbbing cock-head. It felt like his dick was buried in a furnace of hot melted butter, his mother's mouth incredibly hot and luxuriously soft at the same time. He paused for a second, enjoying the delightful sensation—and then she started to roll her tongue over the sensitive tissues trapped inside her mouth.

"Oh Jesusssss," he groaned again as her tongue did magical things to his cock-head, flicking and rubbing this way and that as she bathed it with her hot wet spit, rolling her tongue all around the intruding monster as she tried to give him as much pleasure as she could.

Nicole was so excited, she almost came herself as her lips slid right over the massive knob, the lemon-sized crown filling her mouth like no cock ever had. It continued to pump out precum as he fed her, the delicious slimy cock-sap drooling lovingly onto her waiting tongue. She swallowed, cooing as the silky fluid slid luxuriously down her throat. She pushed a big wad of saliva to the front of her mouth, bathing her son's prodigious member with her spit as she made sweet oral love to his prick. She felt like she could stay there all day and just drink from the drooling tip, but she wanted more—much more. She wanted to feel a full load of her son's thick teenage cum shoot right into her mouth. She pulled back slightly, her lips sliding back just a little over the blood-engorged corona, and then slid her lips forward again, loving the feel as that purple speed-bump slipped back into her mouth. She looked up at Mitch again, her eyes flicking back to his arms, letting him know she wanted him to take control, to fuck her face with that powerful cock of his.

Mitch loved seeing his mother's red painted lips pursed well forward on his thick cock, her lips looking like they never wanted to let it go. Her tongue continued to roll blissfully over his sensitive glans, her mouth sucking at the same time. When she pulled back, he loved seeing part of his cock-head glistening with the remnants of her saliva and flecks of her red lipstick. It looked incredibly hot, something he'd only pictured in his dreams. And then, when she looked back up at him and gestured to his arms, he was almost ready to blow his second load right then and there. He could see the wanton look in her eyes, seeing how badly she wanted it, how badly she wanted to feel that hard long cock fucking her face. "Is this what you want, Mom?" With a knowing smile on his face, he gripped her head firmly and started to move her head back and forth.

"Mhmm," Nicole hummed in agreement as he started to pump her head, pulling her pretty face further down his thrusting shaft. She reached up and put her hands on his hips, letting him know her mouth was his to do with as he pleased.

"Oh fuck, yeah," Mitch moaned as he started to pump his mother's head back and forth, more than half of his massive prick now glistening with her shiny spit. He loved the way her lips were pursed forward and sucking at him possessively. He knew if he pulled her right off, she'd look like a fish out of water, her mouth open and gasping. But he had no intention of pulling her off, not until he'd fed her a full load, which he knew was going to be very soon. His mother was so fucking hot, he knew he'd be able to give her as many loads as she wanted. And right now, he wanted to blow this one right into that hot sucking mouth of hers.

Nicole felt her veil flipping this way and that as Mitch's hands held her head firmly, his fingers locked deep in her blonde tresses. He was really fucking her face now, his hips levering vigorously back and forth as he met his thrusts by pumping her head back and forth. When he'd flex his hips backwards, he'd push her head back, when he levered them forwards, he'd grips the sides of her head tightly and pull her way down on his horse-like cock.

"Mmmmmm," Nicole groaned, her pussy dripping like crazy as her son fucked her face, loving the feel of that incredibly hard and cunt-stretchingly thick cock filling her mouth. She pushed more saliva to the front of her mouth, watching the drooling spit drip in dangling strands off his pulsing shaft as he pistoned her head back and forth. The shiny spit was flying everywhere, and she could feel his flowing precum back up in her mouth and drizzle form the corners of his mouth. She felt his cock get just a touch stiffer, and knew he was close. She vacuumed in her cheeks as he pumped her head back and forth like a bellows, her caved in cheeks giving him a sheath of liquid velvet to fuck.

"OH FUCK, MOM," Mitch wailed. "HERE IT COMES!"

Nicole felt the main vein on the underside of his surging prick pulse, and then a massive wad of cum spat forcefully into her mouth, almost knocking her head off his spitting cock. She sucked hard as he kept pumping her face, her efforts being rewarded as he totally unloaded, filling her hungry mouth with thick teenage semen.

"Nnngghghhh," Nicole groaned in pleasure as she experienced a climax of her own as that first massive wad spat into her mouth, waves of ecstasy rolling over her as she continued to suck, not missing a beat as she tried to give her son as much pleasure as possible.

Mitch stared down at his mother, watching her eyes close in lustful pleasure as he fed her his cum, her mouth working enthusiastically on his spewing prick as he absolutely flooded her mouth. He could see her cheeks swelling, and then his cum starting leaking from the corners of her tightly-stretched lips, sliding down her chin in silvery rivulets. But still he kept coming as he held onto her head, moving her sucking mouth back and forth, savoring the luxurious sensation of her hot wet mouth enveloping his cock. He could see her shivering and trembling as she continued to suck, knowing she was having a tingling climax as well. Her hands gripped his hips tightly, pulling him even closer as she sucked feverishly, drawing every last morsel of potent seed out of him. She looked so illicitly sexy doing it, that lustful look in her glazed eyes, her pretty face still glistening with that last load he'd shot all over it. He couldn't believe how turned on he was watching her take it—take every creamy drop of his cum as he continued to shoot the biggest load he had ever shot in his life. Finally, he felt a last tingling shiver trip down his spine, and he held her head still, the last warm drops of semen oozing out onto her tongue, the overflow from his massive load hanging in long strands off her chin.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,751 Followers