Mom's Bridal Lingerie Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,729 Followers

Having said that, Nicole leaned forward and slipped her soft pouty lips over his enflamed cock-head and started sucking. Mitch was too excited to even think about eating, but after taking the first load out of him, she made him eat while she slowly nursed at his spent prick, quickly bringing that immense cylinder of flesh back to full salute once more.

She took two loads out of him as he sat at the table, and then a further two while he was watching the game on TV. She then changed into a sexy red teddy as she made him go on his computer and bring up some of his Photoshopped pictures.

Mitch was in heaven, having his mother suck him non-stop as he looked at many of the pictures he had of her in his collection. She took another two loads out him there, and then took him by the hand and dragged him into her bed. She kept him waiting while she went into her dressing room and changed again, this time into an alluring black mesh bodysuit that ran from the tips of her toes to her neck, and down to her wrists, the scintillating black mesh covering nearly her whole body. She paired this tantalizing outfit with a pair of black spike-heeled pumps.

Mitch's cock was on the rise as soon as he saw his mother in the sexy outfit. "Oh god, Mom. Can I fuck you?" he asked as he reached for her.

"Not tonight, sweetheart. Tonight I'm sucking every last load out of you. Tomorrow's Friday, so once you get home from work, you can fuck me as much as you want, for as long as you want—but tonight, I want that beautiful cock of yours right here," she said, pointing to her sexy ovalled lips before crawling between his legs and slipping her mouth back over his stiffening prick.

She worked him over with her mouth for the rest of the night. Mitch felt himself drifting off to sleep at times, but could feel his mother's talented mouth working its magic even as slumber overtook him. He woke up numerous times during the night, just before he'd go off, flooding his mother's hot sucking mouth over and over as she ravenously sucked for more.

The beeping of the alarm woke him, and he sat up on his elbows, looking down to see his mother bobbing her head up and down. He could feel his cock was hard as rock, and now she was scratching teasingly around the taut skin of the base with her talon-like nails. The feeling of that tantalizing scratching was all it took to send him over the edge one more time.

"Oh fuckkkkkkk," he moaned, collapsing back into the pillows and throwing his arm over his face as he flooded her mouth with another big load, splashing her tonsils with hot thick cum. His mother kept sucking for a long time, making sure she got every warm silky drop inside her.

"Mmmm. I don't think I'm gonna need breakfast after all that," she said, kissing the tip of his spent cock tenderly.

"How many is that?" Mitch asked, propping himself up on his elbows once more.

"That's an even dozen since we started," Nicole said, rubbing his semi-hard dick lovingly against her face. "Shall we go for one more?" She teasingly slipped her lips back over the tip and looked down at Mitch as she started to bob her head, a devilish glint in her eye.

"Fuck me," Mitch said, collapsing back into the sheets in surrender.

Twenty minutes later, his mother got her thirteenth dose of medicine, and then ushered Mitch into the shower.

He got through his day's work like a zombie, having gotten some sleep, but having no idea how much. As the day went on, he seemed to come alive, thinking about the weekend ahead with his mother. He planned on fucking her all weekend long, and he hoped she took the opportunity to get some sleep during the day while he was at work—she was definitely going to need it.

When he got home, he called and she answered from her bedroom. When he got to the door, he stood stock-still as he looked inside. His mother stood before him, wearing her wedding dress—just like she'd worn it that first time they made love all those months ago.

"I put this on just for you," Nicole said, beckoning Mitch to come to her.

Mitch rushed to her and swept her up in his arms, his lips pressing hotly to hers. The wedding dress stayed on for awhile, but not too long. He wanted to see the bewitchingly enchanting lingerie he knew she had on underneath, and once he got the dress off, his hands roamed hungrily over her spectacular body.

They fell onto the bed, and put it to the test over the rest of the weekend, the springs squeaking and complaining in protest as they fucked in every position imaginable. When they weren't fucking, they were holding each other, talking and laughing like the lovers they had become, both of them gloriously happy.

***

MANY MILES AWAY, ON SHERRI AND RICK'S WEDDING NIGHT...

Rick withdrew until only the head of his cock remained inside Sherri's steaming cunt, the pink lips of her pussy circling his prick possessively. He had her folded up like a pretzel, her nylon-clad legs and stiletto-heeled feet pointing skyward.

"Come on, lover, give it to me. Fuck me hard," she said, reaching down and gripping the sheets tightly as Rick slammed it into her, driving her deep into the mattress.

Rick looked down at his new bride, thrilled by the scintillatingly sexy outfit she was wearing. Her corset was the color of brilliant emerald green, covered with lacy black embroidery—the emerald color looking sensational with her compelling green eyes. The black shoulder straps and garters contrasted boldly with her alabaster skin and inky black hair to make her look bewitchingly enchanting. He felt his cock surge as he looked down at her huge breasts, the massive swells of tit-flesh jiggling and wobbling enticingly within the alluring bra cups as his hips slammed back and forth. She was wearing her diamond necklace and earrings, and they looked sinfully exciting with the erotic lingerie.

The bed was squeaking like crazy, and Rick kept going, jackhammering his thrusting erection to the bottom of her hot cunt with each full-length stroke, the slick oily tissues inside her pulling at his hard prick like a velvety fist. She shook her ass and bucked her hips up to him as they worked together in a blistering rhythm, fucking like animals.

They'd been going at it now for close to twenty minutes, and Rick had been on the verge a couple of times, slowing down just in time to suppress the swelling urges within him, wanting to prolong this delicious fuck. Sherri had already come twice, and the ease with which she could climax never ceased to amaze him. She was insatiable as anything, always wanting more, craving his cock like a nympho.

He looked at her lush red mouth, her lips parted as she gasped wantonly. Her mouth was almost as good as her cunt—which was outstanding. Her pussy was hot and tight, and always bubbling with slick oily nectar. It could grip a cock like it never wanted to let go, and she proved that by working his prick over and over with her talented cunt, the muscles inside her bringing him back to erection faster than he ever thought possible. And that mouth—yes—that gorgeous heart-shaped mouth—a mouth just made for sucking cock. And man, did she love to suck cock—just as much as she loved to fuck. She sucked like a vacuum cleaner, her cheeks hollowing in invitingly to press teasingly against his rigid shaft, her lips pursed provocatively forward as her head bobbed incessantly up and down every time she sucked him off. She'd moan continuously as she sucked, her soft purrs and lustful moans like the lurid sound of an animal in heat, wanting more and more. He thought about all of her hot wet orifices. When his cock wasn't inside one of her holes, she always had another hole eagerly willing to be of service.

Rick smiled as he continued to feed his turgid erection into the depths of her incendiary cunt, watching her shake and thrash about as she pulled him deeper into her, wanting to feel every hard thick inch of his cock stretching and filling her weeping little box. He pulled back and slammed it home, bottoming out once more.

"Oh fuck...yes...yes...YESSSSSSSSSSSS!" Sherri groaned loudly as she came again, a powerful orgasm blossoming from the depths of her squeezing snatch and shooting to every tingling nerve ending of her body.

When she started to come, it sent Rick over the edge as well. He drew back one last time and hammered his cock to the bottom of her cunt, just as the first rope of semen spewed from the tip of his cock.

"UHHHHGGGGNNNN," he groaned, pressing his loins flush up against her shaven pussy as he came, flooding her juicy trench with cum.

Sherri was thrashing about like a wildcat, her hips bucking and twisting as she climaxed, her gripping twat squeezing his cock, milking out every last drop of his masculine seed. She could feel Rick filling her right up, and loved it. Loved knowing his thick creamy cum was deep inside her.

Their mutual orgasms finally waned, and they held tight to each other, gasping as they fought to regain their breath.

"Well, that looked like fun," Rick's mother's voice reached them from across the room. They both looked over to see the matriarch rising from the easy chair she'd been watching from, her buxom form looming over them imposingly as she approached the bed.

Brenda was dressed in full leather, something her son loved to see her in. Her black leather corset fit her voluptuous figure spectacularly, the heavily-structured bra cups beautifully encasing her voluminous breasts. The massive swells jiggled enticingly as she strode across the room, her thigh-high black leather boots giving her an ominously erotic look. The boots were fetishly perverse, with wickedly pointy toes and sky-high heels that looked like they could pierce steel. She knew her son had always loved her in boots like that.

Her arms were clad in shoulder-length gloves of black kid, the leather sinfully soft. Around her neck she wore a choker made of black jewels, the wide band looking erotically sexy. She wore matching drop earrings, the black stones dangling teasingly. Her chestnut red hair was fluffy and wild-looking, falling about her shoulders sensually as it framed her attractive mature face, her makeup done up in heavy smoky tones that looked wickedly erotic.

"Our sweet boy's been very good, hasn't he, Sherri?" Brenda said, running her gloved hands over Rick's firm buttocks.

"Mmmm, yes," Sherri purred, rolling her hips suggestively. "He's been as good as you promised."

"I knew he would be, just like he was as a teenager. He was always so willing to please—and so good at it." She paused, running her gloved fingertips up along his back. "Okay, Richard dear, time to clean up that sweet pussy of your wife's," Brenda said, tapping her son on his shoulder.

Rick withdrew from his young wife's gripping cunt, his spent cock coming out in a slippery rush. Not wanting to disappoint his mother or his gorgeous young wife, he swooped down on her drooling gash, licking up the warm creamy cum oozing out of her.

"I do like the look of that. I could go for some of that myself," Brenda said, climbing onto the bed and slinging her leg over her new daughter-in-law's body, bringing her mature cunt right down on the young girl's mouth as she faced the bottom of the bed, eager to see her son pleasure his new wife. Brenda settled right down in the saddle, her sumptuous rear end covering Sherri's face as the girl sent her tongue between the older woman's fleshy pink labia.

"Mmmm, that's the way, Sherri. Let me feel that tongue go nice and deep." Brenda rocked her wide matronly hips back and forth as she rode the girl's face, feeling her pleasure level escalate in a hurry. She'd gotten turned on watching the two of them fuck, and now it was her turn to get some pleasure.

As Rick sucked all of his cum out of his wife's juicy cunt, he flicked his eyes up, his gaze feasting on the spellbinding sight of his mother dressed so erotically. Seeing his mother dressed in leather like this never ceased to give him a hardon, the sight of her spectacular breasts teasingly encased in the structured leather cups sending the blood pulsing to his groin every time.

"You like these, eh baby?" Brenda said, slipping her gloved hands beneath her overflowing bra cups and hefting the sumptuous mounds towards her son. She'd seen him looking at her, and knew how much he loved her tits. They'd spent many a night together with him groping and sucking on those massive breasts all night long.

"Yes," Rick said, feeling himself salivating even more as he looked up at his mother's huge tits looming over him. He never missed a beat though, his tongue probing deep into his young wife's seeping pussy as he continued to service her.

"If you're a good boy, you might get to see them later," Brenda said with a sly smile on her face, her gloved hands sliding sensually down over the leather bodice of her alluring corset. She knew her son loved this little bit of teasing, just as she knew she'd be feeling his sweet lips on her nipples soon enough.

Rick watched mesmerized as her hand slid lower, her slender fingers going to her labia and pulling the gooey petals apart. With her mature pussy being totally clean-shaven, he could see the erect spire of her clit throbbing with need, still the biggest clit he had ever seen in his life.

"Bring that pretty little mouth of yours right here, Richard," his mother said, purposely putting a commanding tone in her voice, knowing Rick loved to play this way. As she watched him stare hungrily, she brought her gloved finger down and rubbed the tip of her clit suggestively. Beneath her hand, Rick could see his wife's tongue slithering hungrily in and out of his mother's pussy, and he felt a rush of excitement. He leaned forward and brought his mouth to his mother's throbbing mound, his lips closing around her pulsing clit.

"Oh yeah, that's what I like—two sweet mouths working on me at the same time." Brenda closed her eyes in rapture as the two mouths worked her over, quickly taking her to the brink. She rocked back and forth on Sherri's upturned face, her gloved hands fisted into her son's hair as she pulled him harder against the fiery bud of her tingling clit.

"That's it...that's it...OH FUCCCCKKKK," she moaned, throwing her head back in ecstasy as she climaxed. Her cunt was gushing like crazy, spewing warm nectar all over their two faces as she rocked back and forth, surrendering herself to the luxurious sensations flowing through her. Her wide hips rolled all over Sherri's pretty face as she came, basting the girl's soft smooth skin with cunt-honey. Finally, the delicious sensations dwindled, and she eased herself off, smiling as she looked down at the girl's sticky face.

"Go on, Richard," she said. "You know what to do." She slid off the bed and walked slowly back to the easy chair she'd been sitting in earlier, sitting down and crossing one booted leg provocatively over the other as she sat back and watched them.

Rick eagerly leaned forward and rolled his tongue over Sherri's face, lapping up his mother's warm womanly nectar. He could never get enough of his mother's succulent cunt-honey, and he was thrilled that his new wife was more than willing to share in the strangely intimate relationship he had with his mother. The young girl was purring like a kitten as he cleaned her up, licking up every trace of his mother's scented honey. Soon all that was left on her smooth young skin was a shimmering coating of his drying saliva.

"Okay, Sherri, time to start opening him up. I want you to use The Cobra on him," Brenda instructed.

Sherri climbed out of the bed, her mouth-watering hourglass figure looking absolutely stunning in the emerald-green corset and sheer black hose, her sky-high black pumps making her shapely legs look amazingly toned and incredibly sexy. Going over to the dresser in her mother-in-law's bedroom, she opened the top drawer, seeing the array of numerous strapons laid out before her. She selected the one her mother-in-law wanted, The Cobra, a lifelike dick with a fake snakeskin finish measuring about 6" long.

Sherri put it on quickly, knowing exactly how the device fastened. She was intimately familiar with Brenda's myriad of toys, which were much like her own. Sherri was envious of the older women, who had a much bigger collection—not only of toys—but of the fetish wardrobe that went with it. Sherri looked forward to the day her personal collection was as extensive and diverse as Brenda's, and she was grateful to the older woman for allowing her to share in this curious peccadillo they both enjoyed.

One day when her mother had some friends over for one of those sex toy parties, as a lark, Sherri decided to attend, just to see what kinds of things the sales rep, who acted as the party "hostess", had to show. Brenda had been quick to spot Sherri's interest in the strapons the hostess had in her case of goodies. As some of the other attendees moved on to something else and left Sherri on her own studying the contents of the case, Brenda sidled over next to her and whispered, "That one's good if you're starting to open him up," she said, pointing to one of the smaller ones. She then moved her hand, reaching over and putting her index finger on the biggest one in the case. "But this one—this is the one I use when I want to drive my point home, if you know what I mean."

Sherri found her heart pounding with excitement as she looked up into the older woman's attractive face, a nasty glint in the woman's eyes. They started talking, and soon found they shared a number of mutual interests, including their proclivity for using strapons on men. Brenda invited her to her house to view her collection of sexual paraphernalia, and Sherri was thrilled to find a kindred spirit when it came to her lurid desires. Brenda started mentoring Sherri, taking the younger woman under her wing, advising her when it came to not only her wardrobe, but how to coerce and engage her sexual partners when it came to the lifestyle of dominance and submission. Brenda had been pleased to see what a quick learner and willing student Sherri was when it came to being a part-time dominatrix, and when her son returned home after his breakup with Nicole, she knew they'd be perfect together.

Brenda had taught her son how to worship her since he was a teenager, and he'd often come home even after he was married to Nicole to pleasure her. When Richard had returned home after the breakup, Brenda had eagerly taken him back into her bed, letting him suckle her big heavy tits like a baby, as long as he did his duties and worshipped her needy cunt and hot bumhole whenever she asked. She knew Richard loved to be submissive and used at times, and they'd had a deep loving relationship with that understanding since he was a teenager, both of them knowing what the other wanted—and needed. Brenda loved her son very much, and in all the role-playing they did, she was always careful to never cause him pain. They both tested the limits sometimes, but they loved each other too much to go beyond what was safe and enjoyable for both. Although Rick preferred being submissive, there were times when they switched roles, with both of them loving Rick taking the dominant role, his mother eager and willing to service her son's beautiful cock with all three of her willing holes. And when it came to straight sex, he was a wonderful lover, with a gorgeous cock and magical tongue, always bringing his mother to orgasm after orgasm with his skillful lovemaking.

Brenda couldn't wait to introduce him to the young woman she'd met, Sherri, knowing the two of them were made for each other. Richard and Sherri had gotten along better than she'd ever anticipated, even to the point of the two of them getting married. Brenda couldn't have been happier—for all three of them.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,729 Followers