Mom's Bridal Lingerie Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,734 Followers

He opened the folder labelled 'BL1', and chose five of his favorite bridal lingerie shots, each with his mother's face looking back at him. He duplicated each of the five photos, and then closed the originals for safekeeping. He chose the first one, one of his favorites, his mother's face edited into a picture of a stupendously busty model wearing a lacy white merry widow corset, complete with teasingly erotic garters biting into sheer white nylons, the model's legs looking fantastic in a pair of sky-high slingback stilettos.

Moving the mouse quickly, he deleted the layer with his mother's face from the duplicate picture, and then dragged the new one of his grandmother into place. He adjusted the size and coloring to match the original picture perfectly and then sat back.

"Oh fuck...yes!" Mitch said, loving the sight of his grandmother in the alluringly sexy wedding attire. Feeling his dick throb, he raced to his closet and got out his gym bag full of jack off supplies. He tore off his sweats and opened the bag, taking out his big jar of Vaseline and popping the lid. Scooping out a generous gob of the viscous lube, he sat back down in front of his computer and started doing the same to the other pictures he'd copied onto his screen, deleting his mother's face and replacing it with that new shot of his grandmother.

"Oh man, is she ever hot," Mitch muttered under his breath, his hand stroking vigorously back and forth along the full length of his huge cock. As soon as he got the fifth picture complete, he couldn't take it any longer. He felt himself groan as the semen started to speed up the shaft of his cock, his eyes going from one picture to the next, loving the sight of his sexy grandmother in the erotic white lingerie.

The first rope of cum shot high into the air, almost reaching the ceiling before cresting and falling onto his stomach with a noticeable 'SPLAT!' He kept pumping as he looked from one sexy photo to the next, rope after rope of semen shooting high into the air like a geyser. His fist flew up and down as he looked at that bewitching twinkle in his grandmother's eyes, as if she was coaxing him to pump out every milky drop just for her. Finally, the delicious contractions in his midsection subsided, and he sat back, taking his time as he look at the pictures before him as he regained his breath, his temporarily satisfied cock still semi-hard in his hand.

Mitch was ecstatic, seeing how gorgeous and sexy his grandmother looked after all this time of not seeing her, and there was something about that look in her eye that was still making his heart flutter, even after he'd already come. Yes, there was definitely something about her that he couldn't put his finger on. But when he thought about those huge tits of hers, he knew that was one part of her he'd like to put his finger on—and more.

He thought about her invite to come and stay with her. He knew his job at the lumberyard was just a temporary summer thing before he started college. He was only getting part-time hours, and the pay was crap. He was sure his mother wouldn't mind if he took some time off before college started, especially to stay with his lonely grandmother.

And his grandmother said she had more pictures she could send him. Now, that definitely was something he'd jump on right away. He'd send her a reply as soon as he got cleaned up. Yes, he wanted more pics, and he was already thinking about cropping that head shot where she was looking over her shoulder back at the camera. Yes, that would be perfect with some of the original shots that he had.

But for now, he had to take care of the shots of her on his screen that he'd just created. "Time for a new folder," he thought to himself. "Now, what to call it?" He sat for a few seconds and pondered, and then started typing: "Grandma's Bridal Lingerie".

THE END.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,734 Followers