Mom's Bridal Lingerie Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,729 Followers

"I know exactly what you need, Mother. Sherri and I are going to pack you full," he said, flexing his hips forward until the rearing head of his prick was nestled up against her bleached asshole. He rolled his hips in a slow teasing circle, letting her feel the heat from his enflamed knob as it rubbed against her. He pressed more firmly, feeling her bumhole start to stretch open for him.

"Oh fuck, Ricky...yessssssss," Brenda hissed, her head tipping back in pleasure as her son's prick slid into her tight pink hole, the rigid cylinder of flesh stretching her insides deliciously.

Sherri looked up at her mother-in-law's massive tits, the mouth-watering boobs heaving enticingly as the older woman gasped in pleasure. Sherri looked down between their connected bodies, seeing her fake prick glistening wetly between the older woman's hot pink labia, and beyond that, her husband's hard thick cock sliding into his mother's stretched bumhole.

"Oh fuck, that's so tight," Rick said, once his throbbing erection was buried to the hilt in his mother's steaming guts. He adjusted his knees slightly as his mother continued to breathe raggedly, both of her holes luxuriously filled with cock.

"Okay Sherri, let's give it to her," Rick said, slowly withdrawing at the same time he pushed his mother's hips upwards, causing her to rise off of Sherri's fake cock at the same time. When just the heads of both cocks were trapped within her tight holes, he pulled her hips back down, both he and Sherri flexing forward to send their dicks all the way into the older woman's body at the same time.

"Oh god, that's so fucking good," Brenda groaned as they started to get into a smooth rhythm. Sherri reached up and squeezed the older woman's huge tits as they fucked her, the woman's spectacular breasts jiggling and wobbling erotically, freed from the confinement of her sexy leather corset.

Rick held firmly to his mother's wide fuckable hips as his rearing cock slid to the hilt inside her with every driving thrust. He could feel her panting and moaning continuously, knowing she was close. He reached down with one hand, slipping his fingers teasingly over her stretched pussy lips as he felt his wife's fake cock slide lewdly back and forth. He then let his fingertips slip higher to the top of his mother's slippery gash, until he found the erect spire of her clit.

"OH FUCKKKKKK," Brenda moaned loudly, throwing back her head and closing her eyes in rapture as she started to climax. Her wide hips were thrashing about furiously as she came, but Rick and Sherri held her in place as she gyrated and convulsed, continuing to slide their cocks back and forth within her clutching holes. When she finally stopped shaking, she leaned forward and supported herself on straightened arms, gasping for air as she slowly started to recover. Her fisted gloved hands were on either side of Sherri's face, her huge tits swaying pendulously over the young girl's mouth. Unable to resist, Sherri tilted her head up and latched on, her lips closing over one stiff nipple as she sucked ravenously.

Seeing what was happening, Rick kept still but just rolled his hips, stirring his cock teasingly within his mother's hot tight ass. As Sherri reached up and fondled his mother's big hanging tits as she sucked on them, he brought his fingers back to his mother's throbbing clit and teased it some more.

"OH FUCK...NOT AGAINNNNNN," Brenda moaned loudly as she climaxed once more, shaking and twitching like a ragdoll as her son and his new wife pleasured her. She came for a long time, Rick and Sherri really working her over before they gave her any respite—but not for long.

"Time to switch, Sherri," Rick instructed, pulling his steely-hard prick out of his mother's bum as Sherri did the same with her pussy. They changed places, and Rick pulled his gasping mother on top of him as he slid his thrusting erection into her welcoming pussy, holding her in place while Sherri sent The Road Warrior deep inside the older woman's tight ass.

They fucked her in both holes again, this time bringing her to two more shattering orgasms, the older woman's big buxom body gyrating and shaking as the delicious orgasmic sensations coursed through her. As his mother shook and came like a wildcat, Rick used all his willpower to prevent himself from climaxing. Finally, he couldn't take it anymore.

"I'm gonna come," he said, quickly pulling his cock out of his mother's hot oily cunt. "Both of you, get on your backs." He pulled both women into position on the bed, their heads side by side. He scrambled onto his knees next to their faces, and started vigorously jacking his cock.

"OH FUCK...HERE IT COMES!" he warned, just as the first thick rope of cum jettisoned forth. It hit his mother in the cheek first, and then the lengthy strand streaked over to land on Sherri's face as well. He kept stroking, flooding both of their faces as he totally unloaded. Gob after gob and ribbon after ribbon of milky white semen rained down on them, until finally, both of their faces were a mess of his white creamy seed. He sat back on his haunches, his own chest heaving as he slowly recovered.

Sherri turned to Brenda and started slowly licking her face, gathering a mouthful of her husband's glistening white cum before bringing her mouth to the older woman's for them to share a sensuous kiss. Brenda did the same to her new daughter-in-law, both of them getting their fill of fresh warm semen.

Rick smiled as he sat and watched—knowing the wedding night was not over yet.

***

MIDSUMMER

Mitch came home from his summer job that day to find his mother in her room, a number of drawers in her dresser open, bras and other pieces of lingerie hanging off of drawer handles and draping over the edges of the open drawers.

"Mom, what's going on?" Mitch asked, seeing his mother standing before her dresser with her navy silk robe on.

"I went to the lingerie store and bought a number of new things I thought you'd like," she said, motioning to the plethora of sexy garments on display. She turned and nodded towards his camera she'd placed beside the bed. "Why don't I model them for you while you take a few pictures? It's been awhile since you've done that."

"Oh fuck, yeah!" Mitch thought to himself, feeling his heart start to race as he looked at the numerous colored bras draped teasingly over the edges of the open drawers. "That's a great idea," he said, picking up his camera and sitting on the edge of the bed facing her.

"Do you like this bra and panty set?" Nicole asked, shirking her shoulders so her silk robe slipped sensually off her shoulders and slid gracefully to the floor. She crooked one leg forward and put her hands on her hips as she faced her son, turning her body slightly from side to side as she posed for him.

Mitch could only gasp in awe as he stared at her, her gorgeous MILFish body looking fantastic in a hot pink bra and panty set, the bra adorned with intricate pink lace over the molded satin cups beneath, the matching French-cut panties sitting sinfully high on her gorgeous flared hips. "It...it looks so fucking hot," Mitch was finally able to stammer out, his words bringing him out of his trance as he raised his camera and started snapping pictures.

For the next two hours, Nicole changed outfits and posed for him, each outfit just as sexy as the one before. They had to stop twice, once for her to suck him to the point where he was on the verge of climaxing, when she pulled his surging prick out of her mouth and jerked his massive load out all over her bra-encased tits.

And then they stopped another time where he couldn't take it anymore as she posed in a silvery-white corset and thigh-high white stockings, combining that alluring outfit with her sexy white slingbacks. He was hard as a rock as she pushed him back in the bed and slung her leg over him, riding that horse-like cock until they both climaxed, her coming three times in a row before he pasted her insides with heavy dose of teenage semen.

Nicole ended the fashion show by donning a shimmering gold chemise, the soft silky fabric looking gorgeous with her honey-blonde hair. After posing for a number of shots, she knelt at the side of the bed and worshipped his cock, bringing him to the brink of climax numerous times before finally taking him over the edge, getting a huge mouthful of warm milky cum for her efforts.

Nicole had an evening showing of a house for one of her clients, so she dressed up in one of her pencil skirt business outfits that Mitch loved so much and headed off to meet the prospective buyers, promising to pick up a pizza for the two of them on the way home. Mitch went to his room and loaded the new shots from his camera onto his computer. He had just finished when his computer gave a little beep, notifying him of a new e-mail. He called it up, wondering if it was from Justin. His good friend was spending a lot of time at home these days, and Nicole told him Justin's mother had never looked happier than when she'd seen her at the grocery store a few days before.

Mitch was surprised to see the message was from "Stevens, Brenda". It had been a long time since he'd seen or heard from his grandmother. After his mother had apologized to him and they'd settled into their new life together, she'd told him about his father getting married. Mitch had been shocked at first, but he knew deep down that he wanted his father to be happy. He and his mother were happy, and his father deserved to be as well. All he knew was that his father's new wife was named Sherri, and that she was supposedly a fair bit younger than him. That's all he knew.

The subject line of the message was titled "Visit?" with a question mark. Even more curious now, he clicked on it, wondering what his grandmother had to say to him.

Dearest Mitchell,

It's been a long time since you and I have seen each other, and I have missed you so very much. I know things have been awkward between your mother and your father, and I know your father has to get over some things, but I know deep down he misses you badly. I think he's starting to come around, and I just know that he will reach out to you soon.

Mitch paused, hoping his grandmother was right. He knew things were going to be difficult between he and his father, but he hoped they could have some form of relationship, even if it was somewhat strained. He continued reading...

You probably know by now that your father married a lovely young woman named Sherri. I want you to know that they are both very happy, and I'm so pleased to see your father smiling once again. At some point, I'm sure you'll enjoy meeting your new step-mother, and getting to know her better. I'm sure she is just as anxious to get to know you on a deeper level as well.

"That's a curious choice of words," Mitch thought. "Deeper level?"

Your father and Sherri are going to Europe for a three-week stay starting next weekend. Your father is there on business for a few days and Sherri has a modeling job in Paris at the same time. They are going to extend their stay and travel through Europe as part of their honeymoon.

Sherri having a modelling job? That caught his interest. Mitch wondered what kind of things she modelled, and if he'd ever seen her in anything before.

The reason I'm writing is that I've come to enjoy having your father around now that he is back in Dillon. It's almost like the time we spent together when he was your age. I'd really love if you could come and spend some time with your grandmother while your father is away. I know he's not quite at the point where he can see you just yet, but I would absolutely love it if you could come for a visit with me while he and Sherri are away. It's been far too long since we've seen each other, and I can't wait to take my grandson in my arms and feel him against me, to let him know I love him with all my heart.

I know if you give things a chance, you and I can have the same loving relationship I had with your father at your age. You know, an older woman can offer up a lot of wisdom to a young man like you. I know your father has always enjoyed turning to me for advice and guidance, and I've always given him a helping hand, making sure he gets everything he needs. I'd love the opportunity to do the same for you. I'm sure if you give it chance and come, you won't ever forget your visit with me—I can guarantee it.

Again Mitch was struck by her choice of words. They seemed almost...sexually provocative, he thought. But he gave his head a shake, sure he was just imaging things. He knew he had sex on the brain these days, especially when he was averaging dumping five or six loads a day into his mother.

Anyways, I do hope you can come and see me. If you could come for the full three weeks while your father is away, I'd love it. There are so many things I want to show you. I think this would be the perfect time for you and I to reconnect intimately.

All my love...Grandma

p.s.—I know it's been quite some time since we've seen each other, so I've enclosed a few recent photos of me. I've changed my hair a bit, and have a few new items in my wardrobe that I'm trying out, but not quite sure of. I'd love it if I could get the opinion of a handsome young man like you. Oh yes, I hope you don't find the ones of your old grandma in her new bathing suit too offensive. I bought it to wear out by the pool, but I'm not quite sure if should wear it to my aquafit class or not. I don't want to embarrass myself in front of the other ladies. Let me know what you think. If you like the pictures, I can always send more.

Curious, he clicked on the first of the numerous attachments. "Wow," he muttered under his breath. "I know it's been awhile since I've seen Grandma, but I don't remember her looking this good."

The first picture was of her in a sleeveless red turtleneck sweater, taken from the waist up. Her breasts were huge, even bigger than his mother's. The vertical ribs of the turtleneck seemed to swim in and out provocatively as the tightly-stretched material flowed over and around her massive tits. He could see the noticeable protrusions at the front of the sweater of what were definitely huge nipples. Mitch quickly clicked on the next picture, which was of her in the same top, but taken in profile, with her looking over her shoulder, a steamingly erotic look in her eyes. The profile shot convinced him of how big his grandmother's tits really were, the huge round orbs caught perfectly from the side by the camera, the voluminous mounds seeming to be just begging for someone's hands to reach around and cup them. And that look in her eye made him shiver, as if she knew exactly what he was thinking. Despite himself, he felt a surge go straight to his cock as he looked at those sumptuous tits once more.

Mitch clicked on the next picture, now feeling quite excited about how sexy and voluptuous his grandmother looked. He knew it had been a number of years since he'd seen her, but how could he have missed those tits, and that smolderingly sexy face?

The next picture was of her in a gorgeous form-fitting cream-colored dress, with matching high-heeled shoes. She looked like she was going to some kind of fancy occasion. With some flower arrangements on display behind her, Mitch thought there was a good chance the picture may have been taken at his father's recent wedding. The dress fit her beautifully, accentuating every curve of her full lush body, the deeply scooped neckline and tight-fitting bodice once again making him gulp as he looked at those mammoth tits.

He clicked on the next shot, which was of her in the same dress, but taken closer up, once again showing her magnificent bust and her lovely mature face. She had on a chunky necklace and matching earrings in some kind of dark stone, which looked great with the light-colored dress. His eyes feasted on her sumptuous chest, the inviting line of cleavage looking a mile long. The look in her eyes was subtly alluring—warm, and yet there seemed to be some kind of hidden excitement lurking there—the look of some kind of sultry enchantress. It made a shiver run down Mitch's spine as he looked at his grandmother's pretty face, her gorgeous deep red hair framing her mature features attractively.

He moved the mouse, quickly opening the next attachment.

"Oh fuck," he moaned out loud, his eyes opening wide as he looked at the picture before him. He felt his heart start to race as he looked at his gorgeous stacked grandmother in a red one-piece bathing suit. It was no bikini, but for a woman her age, she looked fucking unbelievable in the stunning one-piece. The suit looked like one that lifeguards would wear, but with a much deeper scooped neck, the curving upper swells of her breasts emphasized by the straining top edge of the tight-fitting suit. The immense shadows cast by her huge tits on her midsection were mesmerizing, and it was all Mitch could do to tear his eyes away from the spectacular mounds.

The leg openings of the red suit were cut teasingly high, showing how wide and sensually desirable those flared hips of hers were. Her thighs looked gorgeous—nice and full as they led his eyes down to him dimpled knees, to her full muscular-looking calves that led to her trim ankles and delicate feet, gorgeously displayed in strappy high-heeled red sandals. Mitch moaned out loud as he looked at the sexy shoes and back up over the whole alluring outfit. Red was definitely his grandmother's color, and she wore it well—she wore it fucking amazingly well!

He let his eyes roam over her body and the enticing bathing suit once more. The suit molded itself perfectly to her mature body, which Mitch realized was much like his mother's, but with maybe another twenty pounds or so added on. She by no means looked fat...just more...just more...she just looked like there was a little more of everything that made a boy's heart go pitter-patter and his cock ache with need. Mitch definitely felt both, his heart pounding in his chest as his rising prick pushed against the front of his sweats.

There was one more shot, and Mitch hurriedly clicked on it. This was again of her in the cock-hardening bathing suit, but was more of a candid shot, taken of her from the side. She was leaning over as if she was reaching down and doing up the securing clasp of one sexy sandal, her full heavy breasts straining against the front of the tight red suit as they hung downwards, the picture taken at the perfect angle to catch her huge nipples pushing out the front of her suit. The angle also showed her magnificent rear end, the high-cut leg openings showing how good a shape she was in, the big curvy cheeks looking so lush and full that it made Mitch's head spin.

Mitch looked back over all the photos, getting more and more excited. For some reason, he kept coming back to the close-up shot of her in the cream-colored dress with the deeply-scooped neckline. His eyes zeroed in on the chunky necklace made of dark stones, knowing from all the times he'd Photoshopped pictures of his mother how perfect this shot would be—the chunky necklace would be a perfect place to crop the subject's head for placing it on whatever shots he chose. Now he knew why this photo kept drawing his attention—it would work perfectly.

He quickly copied all the pics his grandmother had sent into his Photoshop file, and then pulled up that specific photo of the close-up shot of her gorgeous face with the chunky necklace below, sizing it to just the way he wanted it. Moving the mouse expertly, he copied out her head onto a new file he created, making sure he had her beautiful face, gorgeous red hair, and her long regal neck—all the way down to that dark chunky necklace, which was a perfect buffer between her face and any picture he chose to put it on. With that being all that remained, and satisfied with the result, he decided to give it a try.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,729 Followers