Mom's Bridal Lingerie Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,734 Followers

"That's good, Sherri. That one will get him loosened up for me," Brenda said, nodding to the rubber phallus projecting from Sherri's loins. She turned to her son, sitting on the bed and watching. "Richard sweetie, you know what to do. Get your pretty young wife ready."

"Yes, Mother," Rick said obediently, opening up the drawer in the bedside table and taking out a tube of KY. He got down on his knees and crawled to his young wife as she turned and faced him, her hands fisted on her sexy hips, looking down at him with a knowing smile on her pretty face. He drizzled some of the glistening lube onto her fake cock, and then started sliding his hand back and forth, covering it from top to bottom with the shiny goo.

"That's the way, darling," Sherri said, looking down lovingly at her new husband. "Get that cock nice and slippery before I put it all the way into you."

"Yes, Mistress." Once he had her rubber cock totally covered, he squeezed some of the slippery gel onto his fingertip and slid his hand down between his legs, rubbing the lubricant all around his asshole.

"That's good enough, Richard. I think you're both ready now," Brenda said. Rick scurried back onto the bed, taking his place in the middle of the mattress. Brenda turned to Sherri. "Lock him in place—I don't want him moving." She knew her son loved this too.

Sherri reached up and took Rick's hand, pulling it up and securing it in place with the fur-lined handcuffs already attached to the corner posts of the headboard. With Rick's arms spread far out to each side, Sherri climbed onto the bed as Rick obediently drew his legs up and rolled his knees open to each side, offering up his bumhole for her use.

"I'm glad you bleached it like I told you to," Brenda said, a sly smile on her face as she looked at her son's clean pink hole.

Sherri moved closer between her husband's spread legs, leaning forwards until she had the tip of the rubber cock nestled up tightly to his snug little hole. She pushed forward, feeling his tight pucker instinctively resist.

"Relax that hole, baby, let that ease open for me. I know you're gonna love this," Sherri said lovingly, taking her husband's knees in her hands and pushing his legs higher, opening him up as much as possible. She flexed her hips forward again, knowing that Rick would do as she asked. She felt his sphincter relax, the bulbous knob of her rubber dick slipping inside him. Once the tight ring locked down behind the head, she kept going, slowly feeding it all the way into him. "That's it, baby ...take it all. Take all of my cock inside you."

"Aaahhhhhh," Rick moaned, the fake dick stretching his insides deliciously. Ever since his mother took his anal virginity when he was a teenager, Rick has always loved having a woman fuck him. He'd kept this secret hidden from Nicole, thinking she'd be enough for him—but he couldn't deny the urges within his needy body—often returning home to have his mother fuck him—nice and deep, over and over.

"Now, just relax, baby, I'm gonna work that hole, work it over real good," Sherri said, rolling her hips in a tantalizing circle, stirring Rick's insides like a batch of wet cement. She got into a good rhythm, the headboard beating against the wall, the bed creaking in protest as she fucked every inch of the rubber dong into his chute, her groin slapping noisily against his.

"That's what I like to see," Brenda said, watching her son's cock start to rise once more as Sherri's hips pumped back and forth, fucking her son. The older woman felt her pussy throb with need and got up from her chair, stepping over to the dresser drawer and taking out a bigger strapon, the one that her son loved best—The Vader—a life-like monstrous black cock, adorned with protruding veins and a broad helmet-like crown. She slipped it on as her new daughter-in-law continued to fuck her son, her son's body glistening with sweat. His eyes were hooded with lustful pleasure as his new wife pounded him into the mattress, while continuous moans of pleasure issued from deep within his throat.

"Okay, Sherri, let me take over," Brenda said, tapping the young woman on the shoulder. Sherri slid the strapon out of Rick and stepped off the bed, looking down at the immense black prick jutting from Brenda's midsection.

"You're really gonna use The Vader on him?" Sherri asked, her eyes opening wide in surprise. "Do you think he can take it?"

"Oh, he can take it all right. There are much bigger ones, but this one's always been Richard's favorite," Brenda replied, a wicked smile on her face as she kneeled on the bed and moved between her son's spread legs, her big buxom body looking wickedly erotic in her leather corset and full-length boots, her huge tits thrusting forward in a bewitching display of sensual pulchritude. She took the big rubber cock in her gloved hand and waved it menacingly over her son. "You can take every last inch of this, can't you, baby?"

"Yes," Rick answered eagerly, his eyes shining with desire as he looked at the head of the black life-like cock, the flared mushroom head shaped like Darth Vader's helmet.

"He's been taking this since he was 18," Brenda said, looking over at Sherri with a knowing smile on her face. "Yes, he loves this one."

Sherri watched in awe as her mother-in-law pressed the broad flared crown of the rubber dick up against Rick's pouting bumhole. She could see him resisting again, and wasn't surprised—the fake cock was big enough to make her tremble in fear at the idea of taking it in any of her holes.

"Relax and open that up for me, baby. Time for Momma to take you over to the dark side," Brenda said in a soft soothing voice, her eyes full of mischief as she looked down at her son. Sherri looked at Rick and saw a shiver run down his spine as he forcibly relaxed, looking down to see the stretched puckered flesh around his pink hole ease open as he relaxed. Brenda pressed forward, the ring stretching open as it formed to the flaring contours of the evil-looking cock-head. It stretched and stretched until Sherri thought it was going to tear, and then the knob slipped past, the constricting ring circling tight just beneath the brim of the helmet.

"There, that's my boy. That's better. I know you don't like to disappoint Mommy." Brenda shifted her booted knees slightly apart, giving herself a better stance as she started to flex forward, inch after inch of the thick rubber cock disappearing inside her son's clutching bumhole. As the massive knob slid over his prostate, Rick felt a surge go straight to his cock, quickly followed by a rush of blood to his already stiff prick. With a knowing smile on her face, Brenda slowly drove the huge cock all the way into her son's hot tight chute, until her loins were pressed flush up against his, every thick rubber inch inside him.

"Oh fuckkkkkkkkkk," Rick moaned, his eyes closing in both pain and rapture as his head lolled from side to side on the pillow, the handcuffs still holding his arms spread far out to each side—totally helpless, but blissfully happy.

Brenda slowly drew back, the black rubber cock glistening obscenely. She stopped with the helmet still lodged just inside the gripping sphincter, and flexed her hips back and forth teasingly, the huge flared head rubbing right against his prostate.

"Is this what you want, baby? Do you want Mommy to fuck you nice and deep with every inch of her big thick cock?" she asked in a sultry breathy voice, rocking her wide matronly hips provocatively back and forth, teasing his prostate mercilessly.

"Oh god, yes."

"What do you say?" Brenda asked sternly, looking over her shoulder and giving Sherri a knowing wink.

"Please, Mommy, please," Rick hurriedly replied.

"Please...what?"

"Please fuck me, Mommy. Fuck me deep."

Without another word, Brenda torturously slid the big cock home, bottoming out inside her son's beckoning chute with one slow merciless stroke.

"Uhnngghh," Rick groaned loudly, throwing his head back as his mother started to really fuck him. His cock was hard as a rock, drooling precum all over his abdomen as the enormous cockhead rubbed thrillingly over his throbbing prostate with each vigorous thrust.

Sherri sat on the edge of the bed and reached over, scratching her long red fingernails teasingly over Rick's chest as the skin turned pink beneath, like rake marks in sand. "He really does love it, doesn't he?"

"Oh yeah," Brenda said, flexing her wide hips powerfully back and forth. "He's always loved it. Ever since I opened up that tight teenage bum of his, he couldn't get enough."

"Look at his cock throb. It looks like it's going to burst."

"He loves what this big one does to his prostate." The buxom older woman rolled her hips provocatively, making Rick moan deeply. "I think he's going to come soon. Why don't you give your husband a little wedding gift and suck him off while I'm fucking him?"

Sherri leaned over Rick's midsection as his mother continued to fuck him. Her tongue slid out of her mouth and into the slimy pool of precum on his stomach, lapping it all up. She turned her mouth sideways and formed her mouth into an inviting 'O', slipping her lips over his drooling cockhead and taking it deep into her mouth, her cheeks caving in erotically as she sucked.

"Yeah, that's it. That's a good girl. He's gonna give you a nice big mouthful pretty soon," Brenda said, a lascivious smile on her face. She flexed her hips upwards, rubbing the flared knob of The Vader teasingly over her son's sensitive prostate.

"Oh fuck...fuck...YESSSSSSSSSS," Rick groaned loudly as he started to climax. The mind-numbing sensations had started deep inside him and shot throughout his body, a river of cum rifling out of this throbbing cock and into Sherri's avidly sucking mouth.

"Glmmphh," she moaned, her cheeks filling with his thick pasty seed. Her mouth filled quickly as his prick continued to spew, flooding her mouth with milky semen. She swallowed, loving the feel of the silky baby batter sliding luxuriously down her throat.

Brenda smiled as she looked down at the two little love-birds—her gorgeous protégé and her loving son, her pretty new daughter-in-law sucking on her boy's cock as she pegged him nice and deep, her fake cock filling his tight little chute as he begged for more. What more could a loving mother ask?

Rick was in heaven, back where he belonged, with his sexy experienced mother pounding his favorite strapon into him, while his sexy new wife was learning just what he liked from the older woman. His cock continued to buck and twitch between Sherri's sucking lips, flooding her mouth with his milky cum. Finally, the tingling contractions waned, and he collapsed back into the bed, his handcuffed wrists still stretched out to each corner of the headboard.

"Did you like that, Sherri?" Brenda asked. "I know he did."

Sherri slipped her lips off Rick's cock and sat up, a glistening white trickle leaking from the corner of her mouth. Her tongue slid out and captured the shimmering gob, drawing it right back into her mouth. She swallowed. "Mmmm, god yes. I can't believe how much he came."

"Yes, he always comes a lot when you fuck him nice and deep with this one." Brenda sat back on her stiletto heels, The Vader sliding out of Rick's stretched bumhole until the broad rubber helmet popped out, the lengthy shaft of the fake cock glistening obscenely. "He did very well. I think he deserves a kiss after that."

The two women exchanged a smile and sat on each side of Rick. They took turns kissing him for the next ten minutes or so, sometimes the three of them sharing the kiss together, the two women letting their tongues slide into each other's mouths as well. Rick loved to see them kiss, the sight of the two sexy women rolling their tongues against each other's was just as thrilling to him as being kissed by each. He couldn't believe how perfectly things had been going since his mother had introduced him to Sherri. He'd been shattered after what had happened with Nicole and Mitch, and now he felt happier than he'd ever been.

"Let him loose," Brenda said to Sherri, nodding towards the handcuffs securing Rick's wrists. As Sherri undid the manacles, Brenda unfastened the strapon and set it aside. As soon as Rick was free, he instinctively rubbed his wrists, even though the cuffs had been fur lined.

"I've got another little wedding present for each of you," Brenda said, reaching into another of her dresser drawers and taking out two rectangular-shaped jewelry boxes. She handed the first one to Sherri, who smiled happily as she opened the box.

"Oh Brenda, it's beautiful," the young woman said as she pulled a shiny chrome-covered neckband out of the velvet-lined box and immediately put it on. The wide metal band was almost tear-drop shaped, with the widest part falling high on Sherri's chest, the tear-drop shape subtly pulling your eye downwards towards her sumptuous cleavage. The bright silver band narrowed as it went up each side of her throat before fastening at the back of her neck. The brilliant chrome finish was gorgeous, and shone mirror-like in the warm ambler glow from the bedroom lamps. The band looked powerful, and yet definitely feminine at the same time. Sherri thought it was perfect—just as Brenda had thought when she saw it—knowing it would be the ideal gift for her new daughter-in-law.

Rick opened his next, and drew out a black leather dog collar, adorned with numerous glittering rhinestone studs running around it. The leather was sinfully soft, and felt luxuriously exquisite to the touch. Rick ran his fingers over the supple leather, and then over the gorgeous stones. This wasn't some cheap and nasty piece of crap bought from the local sex shop—no, Rick could tell that this must have been specially made. As he turned it over, he saw the inside of the collar had been engraved with a leather-burning tool: "For Richard, with all my love, Mother."

His eyes got misty with emotion and the women saw him almost trembling with anticipation as he reached forward towards Brenda. "Mother, would you, please?" he asked, reaching out and handing the collar to his mother. She did the honors, slipping it around his neck and fastening it securely, the soft-as-sin collar fitting him perfectly. She knew this was something her son had always wanted when they'd played their little games, and she'd had it made especially for him.

"I love it," Sherri said, running her fingertips over the soft leather band circling her husband's neck.

"I'm glad. You both look gorgeous in them." Brenda climbed onto the bed and pushed the pillows into a stack against the headboard, and then turned around, sitting right down in the middle of the bed and leaning against the headboard, her back propped up, her huge chest thrusting out in a prominent shelf, her massive tits barely confined by the tight leather corset.

"Come here, my babies." She looked at both of them and patted a spot on each side of her with her gloved hands. Sherri went to one side while Rick went to the other, turning so they were facing towards her.

"Since today is such a special day, here's another present for each of you." Brenda reached up with her gloved hands and slid her fingers inside the top of her tight-fitting corset, lifting out one heavy breast. As soon as the first was out, she drew out the other, exposing both of them. They settled naturally on her broad chest, the enormous breasts looking spectacular as they covered the full breadth of her body from side to side, and still looking impressively round and perfectly-formed, even with their immense proportions. They didn't sag other than with their natural weight, but sat high on her chest, the nipples tilting upwards invitingly. Her areola were a vivid warm pink, supporting big thick nipples that were an enticing strawberry-red in color, and seemed to be just begging for someone's mouth to latch on. Brenda could see her son and his wife looking at her huge breasts hungrily, with Sherri's tongue even running out and circling her lips in anticipation as she stared at the older women's mouth-watering tits as if in a trance. She could see her son salivating as well, anxious to get his mouth on the breasts he'd been worshipping since he was a teenager.

"Come on, my babies, suck on these for a while," Brenda said, wrapping her arms around her son and his wife as they brought their mouths to her breasts, both of them wrapping their lips around her nipples, the pebbly buds thickening already within their sucking mouths. "That's the way. The night is still young, and who knows, Richard, you may even get to fuck Mommy tonight."

Brenda let them both feast on her huge tits, their hot wet mouths sucking and licking at her massive orbs, her nipples stiff as pebbles between their sucking lips. She let them suck and fondle her big tits for a long time, feeling herself getting more and more aroused. She looked to the side and down, seeing her son's cock standing at attention once more, the big mushroom head oozing a shimmering trickle of precum from the tip. Brenda purred with delight as she looked at her son's hard cock. She wanted it inside her badly—but she knew she wanted more than just that.

"Sherri, go and put on The Road Warrior," Brenda said, nodding towards her drawer full of strapons. The young woman stepped over to the open drawer and took out the one her mother-in-law had asked for. The strapon was bigger than The Cobra, but slightly smaller than The Vader. It was made of deep pink rubber, with a head shaped like a missile. The surface of the shaft was covered with a series of rib-like striations, almost like the treads of a tire. Thus the name: The Road Warrior.

"Ricky, you know what I need," Brenda said, turning to her son and tenderly stroking his cheek with her soft gloved hand.

His mother had called him "Ricky", instead of the usual "Richard". This was the signal they'd always used when it was his turn to take control—and Ricky never missed the signal.

"I know exactly what you need—and we're going to give it to you," Rick said firmly, the force in his voice making his mother tremble. Rick turned to his young wife and pointed to the bed, directing her. "Sherri, lie down on the bed."

Brenda moved out of the way as Sherri climbed onto the bed and laid on her back, The Road Warrior thrusting up from her midsection.

"Time to climb aboard, Mother," Rick said, grabbing his mother by the hips and pulling her on top of Sherri. Once his mother was straddling his new wife, he reached between them and drew the head of the rubber cock back until it was nestled between the dripping petals of his mother's pussy, wiggling the missile-like head of the fake cock back and forth until it was seated nicely between her slick labia.

"That's it. Now just sit right down until you've got all of that big cock inside you," he said, taking his mother's wide flared hips in his hands and guiding her backwards. He watched as her cunt-lips spread open, and then the pink rubber cock started to disappear inside her as she sank downwards.

"Yessssssss," Brenda hissed, feeling the thick cock fill her right up as she sat right down, her dripping labia pressed to her daughter-in-law's midsection, the fake dick buried to the hilt inside her. Once she had it all the way in, she rolled her hips salaciously and then slowly started to slide up and down, feeling the tantalizing sensations of the ribbed shaft rubbing provocatively against the oily tissues deep inside her velvety trench. Brenda and Sherri started to get into a smooth rhythm, fucking nice and slow, Sherri thrusting her hips up from the bed at the same time her mother-in-law sank her juicing cunt downwards.

With a smile on his face, Rick reached over to the bedside table and grabbed the tube of KY, drizzling some onto his hand and rubbing the slick lube all over his thrusting erection. He climbed onto the bed behind the two women and took his mother's wide flared hips in his hands, holding her firmly as he stopped her movements.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,734 Followers