Mom's Changing Room (Full)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men caught what had happened, and they got a kick out of the older, rich man carrying their items while they shopped for his hot wife. "Why's he holdin' onto it? Why can't you just bring it in and try it on? Are you now allowed to try 'em on?"

"You are," Emily explained, "but we're going to buy everything anyway."

"Oh, hold up!" The party stopped. Swirling his finger around himself and his friends, the large, bearded man pressed, "We're buyin' you all the clothes...?"

They all finally understood the catch.

"No, no!" Emily laughed heartily and waved off their worries. "I swear this isn't a trick. You guys don't need to pay for anything. My husband will take care of it."

That seemed to only make the men believe her less. The shortest, roundest one stood in front of Emily, talking with his hands. "So, you mean to tell us, your husband is cool with four dudes, us, walkin' his wife around and pickin' out stripper clothes for her? Then, he's gonna let us jerk off to you while you wear it for us? AND he's the one shelling out for it? Why the hell would he do that?"

Hearing those questions out loud aroused Emily even more. Rather than explain the arrangement, she simply said, "If you want, we can stop and ask him. Who knows, maybe he'll come to his senses? Or... you guys can find something sexy for me to wear over my pussy and get me into the dressing room."

"That second one is soundin' pretty good."

"Smart man," Emily winked. "Just let my hubby do his thing. You stay focused on me."

----

The men were soon holding up their final item and Emily snapped her fingers again -- adding an extra snap this time. Roger collected the underwear and went to the register.

The small details, such as how long it takes to pay for items, cut the tags off, and then return, never make their way into dreams. Emily found herself loitering and waiting with the horny, younger men. They were getting antsy, and she was too. Emily had to get out of her mind. "So, what are you boys most excited about?"

"I wanna see it all come together on you. I know you got a much hotter body than you're lettin' on."

"I wanna see your tits," another belly laughed.

"I just wanna see your face when you have four black cocks in front of you, 'cause I know you ain't never seen that before."

You're not wrong, Emily thought, while anxiously rocking on her feet. Searching for a distraction, she motioned at the lanky man's lap. He had been parading his erection around for some time. "I think you're all lying. I bet all of you are most excited about finally getting off." Her captive audience snickered with guilt.

While Emily was flirting, Roger had been busy delivering the untagged lingerie to the dressing room in the back corner of the store. He stood guard under the entryway so that he could watch out for other shoppers while still watching the spectacle inside.

When Emily's butt vibrated again, she guided the men to the back corner of the store. It was hard not to laugh at the awkward exchange of head nods between her husband and their four guests when they walked by him. There wasn't time for hospitality anyway. They were in a public store, and time was too precarious to waste.

The dressing room was a long, narrow hallway with blue carpet and tan, plastic stalls lining the left side. The men had to wait near the entryway while Emily walked all the way down to the final door. Then, she disappeared inside.

In the safety of the locked stall, Emily held her hand over her heart. She could feel it beating rapidly. When she looked into the mirror, she didn't recognize her reflection completely. You're doing this, she thought. You're doing this! This is fucking crazy! What are you thinking?

Her bright grin reflected back at her, and her cheeks hurt from smiling so widely. Emily was riding the most reckless and intense emotional high of her life. None of this was normal and she loved it.

Quickly, she changed into her lingerie. It took all of two minutes. Then she made adjustments to her skimpy outfit until it was perfect. Hoo! Alright, Em. Here we go... "Are you boys ready?"

Her hushed question was met with a round of hushed applause and cheers from the hallway. With a final glimpse in the mirror, Emily breathed deeply and unlocked the stall.

"Damn!"

Every one of the four men was gaping with a hanging jaw and wide, white eyes. They had a mistake -- they had underestimated what the attractive housewife had hidden beneath her loose clothing. Even Roger, who was watching from the background, was smitten with his wife's new presence.

From her wavy, blonde hair, which flowed onto the tops of her shoulders; to her smooth, tan skin, which tracing her hourglass figure; to her large, creamy tits, which formed a massive cleavage in the hot pink bra; to her round, toned butt cheeks, which were revealed in their entirety by her matching, black-lace tanga panty, Emily was a knockout.

Her personal favorite, though, was the pair of pink heels the men had found for her. The heels tightened her toned legs and lifted her ass. The shoppers did a great job... or, at least, she thought so. Self-consciously, Emily swayed in place, waiting for more reactions.

"You're fuckin' gorgeous," the short one professed.

"Will you marry me?" the lightest one lustfully asked.

Emily blushed and wiggled her ring finger. "Sorry, I'm taken. But you're more than welcome to jerk off to me."

The men breathed and hooted excitedly. "How do you want us to do it?"

Emily ran her eyes up and down the four masculine bodies and gently bit her thumb. Fuck. Each man already had a full or partial erection. Remember, you're in control, she thought. "How do I want you to jerk off? Hmm... Haha! You guys seem smart. Pull your pants down, whip 'em out, and look at me. I'm sure you'll figure it out." Their bulges flexed and grew.

The suburban housewife was in awe of her power over the larger, random men. She felt dryness in the back of her throat and glee between her thighs. What she didn't know was that her words had caused a fifth erection, inside her husband's khakis, as well as a sixth erection, on the other side of the dressing room wall in the blue jeans of an eavesdropping teenager.

One by one, the men slid their pants and boxers to their thighs, creating a scrunched semi-circle of erect cocks in the public hallway. For Emily, it was an out-of-body experience like no other. She had imagined this moment, being half-naked and seeing her first other bare cock in the flesh since marriage, but it was never like this. She walked closer to them. Christ...

The smallest penis was still larger and thicker than her husband, along with most of her exes. Two of the rods were drooping outward, and they were undoubtedly the largest she had ever seen in person. Of course, Emily loved and enjoyed Roger's cock. But the beauty and novelty of the hung shafts filled her veins with adrenaline. God, she thought, they're almost too big, hehe!

With bravery, the shortest man began massaging his seven-inch shaft. The other three started manipulating their swollen cocks, too. Suddenly, Emily was standing motionlessly and staring at the panorama of movement. She could smell the different scents of their clothes, skin, and fragrances. Their breathing was steady and constant.

It felt like they were touching her and fucking her with their eyes, all over her exposed chest, face, and hips. Emily wanted to be physically involved, too, so she started running her hands over her curves and wiggling her hips. Each time she saw one of their cocks flex, she'd flex her butt cheeks in response. Enticing and seducing men this way was all new to Emily, and she had to learn as she went.

Her wide, brown eyes inhaled the sight of the rubbery cocks being steadily pumped by the strong, dark hands. Glancing at her husband, he didn't look jealous of her attraction to the men. He only seemed happy and horny -- pleased with what his loving wife was doing. Emily felt steamier inside.

"That's right, keep going," she whispered encouragement. Her dirty talk was cautious, but her sexy, hot pink appearance was impactful enough.

"Ooh! Goddamn, those tits are perfect," the bearded man grunted.

Goosebumps dotted Emily's arms and chest. She stroked the sides of her bra cups. "Yeah? I bet you wanna shoot your load all over them." The men released a heavy breath.

As she rotated in place, Emily sensed her audience enjoyed her backside just as much as the front. She turned slower as she gyrated her hips and listened to the friction of their skin.

When Emily made eye contact with her husband for the first time, it was brief. He was amazed and absorbed, and his delirious smile helped Emily feel more secure in living out her fantasy.

The youngest man wondered, "Like what you're seein' from us?"

Emily moved in for a closer view. "Uh-huh. Big cocks always turn me on. What I love more than anything, though... I love it when a man jerks it really hard before cumming for me." She tantalizingly winked.

The men threw their fists harder and faster. The insatiable desire swelled in their eyes while the blonde seductress muttered sexy things and urged them to cum for her.

The narrow hallway was warmer and swirling with their combined scents along with the aroma of sweat, cock, and sex. Emily's breath shortened and her skin glistened. She circulated her hips and felt her body while she turned. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Don't stop."

As conscious thought faded and she spiraled in heat, Emily envisioned a new fantasy. The handsome cocks were wagging for her. The beautiful balls were powerfully bouncing. They were like toys begging to be touched.

She and Roger, however, had agreed to a strict no-contact policy. Ironically, Roger's failure to fetch paper towels was now forcing Emily to discover a loophole. "If the guy doesn't have a chance to go to the bathroom, I'll just get the towels or wipes," Emily remembered him saying, casually. They had never decided on a signal for that situation. Small details...

Whatever. It didn't matter now. There was no way they could cum on the carpet, and Emily couldn't touch them or let them cum on her. A solution came to her -- one that would coincidentally make both the group of men and herself a little happier. He can't get mad at you for problem-solving, Emily thought.

"Eyy!" "Woah!" "Hold up!" The masturbators shouted in dismay.

Emily hustled down the hallway and back into her fitting stall. Quickly, she returned with the beige bra she had worn to the store. "A cum catcher," she cleverly smirked.

The men snickered and watched her walk even closer to them. Emily slowly danced from an arm's length away. She could practically read their horny thoughts... You know they're thinking about cumming on you, hehe! They want to but they don't want "the husband" flipping out.

"You guys are making me feel so fucking hot," Emily gushed. Their manly grunts inspired her pussy to flood with juice. "Mmm, yeah."

To her right, the lanky man was scrunching his face into a knot. It wasn't surprising. He had been hard for a long time. Quickly, Emily squatted below him and held her bra in front of his shiny cockhead. The consequence, though, was that the man now had a perfect view of her large boobs. It was a consequence she fully intended.

The more he gawked, the farther she pushed out her chest. I know where you really wanna cum, she thought. The athletic man frantically tugged on his long shaft while Emily sultrily bit her lip. "Mmm. Let's see if that big boy can fill one of my cups."

The challenge was impossible, but as the first ropes of semen squirted from the twitching cock, Emily giggled nonetheless. It had been decades since she had made another man orgasm and she was enthralled.

The beige bra did its job, and the full load ran down the sides of the right cup and collected in a pool. The fresh, salty aroma made Emily's new underwear get even wetter.

The next two men finished in quick succession. Emily had been barely fast enough to move the bra from one eruption to the other in time.

In her dreams, Emily always pictured herself kneeling in front of the man. She never realized how close she would feel squatting beneath them -- her bent knees hovering next to their shins, her tits directly under their sticky cockheads, her face looking right into their pumping fists. She wanted them to test her reflexes.

The bearded man, whose cock was the bulkiest of the bunch, was the lone survivor. He furiously manhandled his dick while his heavy balls slapped below. "Ugh, fuck! You're a freaky chick! You're fuckin' sexy."

"Mmm," Emily purred. "Yes, I am. Now do something sexy for me."

He nostalgically shook his head. "I'm never gonna forget this."

Me neither, Emily thought. It was a big life moment, and she wanted to commemorate it. Suddenly, she scurried away and then came back from her stall. Getting down on her knees, Emily dangled the pair of black panties she had worn to the store. They weren't skimpy, but they were cute.

"I'm finishin' in that?" The man grunted.

"In my used panties? Yeah," she grinned and panted. She draped the fabric over her right hand and laid the center over her flat palm. The wetness seeped onto her skin. She didn't realize she had been wet the entire night.

"Cum on 'em and I'll let you keep it."

On the other side of the hollow drywall, Eric squirmed and begged his cock not to cum. He was fully clothed and not even touching himself through his wrinkled jeans. The sound of his mom's muffled voice was unbelievably seductive. It called for him to ejaculate. How the hell was she capable of this?

Inside the dressing room, all eyes were on the sweaty man and woman alone in the middle of the hallway. As Emily encouraged him to put his massive cock to good use one last time, the bearded man grunted and buckled.

Instinctively, Emily flinched. Her eyes closed and her muscles tensed. Whether it was out of fear or out of carnal desire, Emily pressed her palm into the mushroom tip. Just as instinctively, the horny man thrust his cock into the soft, welcoming hand provided.

Separated by the dainty fabric, the powerful cock forced cum into Emily's hand, twitching and throbbing while it spread a pleasant warmth through her palm.

Roger leaned off of the wall to watch his wife take the creamy load in her half-clenched hand. With chapped lips and a feverish body, he couldn't wait to take his wife home for "reclaim sex."

When the orgasm ended, Emily let go and sat back on her heels. She breathed and safely opened her eyes. She marveled at the large pool of milky jizz in her cupped hand. The hot vapor misted through the black cotton and condensed on her hand. Woah...

Her husband offered an accepting nod and Emily rose to her feet. As promised, she carefully handed the drenched panties to the heaving, burly man.

"You guys better get going. Like, right now. People will see."

Post-erotic paranoia crept in and Emily ran to the safety of her locked stall. Like her life depended on it, she threw on her original outfit -- sans her original bra and panties.

In the hallway, the satisfied men adjusted their pants and traipsed out of the dressing room. It was an incredible story. But who would believe it?

Before the men got too far away, a more relaxed Emily poked her head out of the stall and suggested to Roger, "Babe... Pay for their beer?"

The idea of doing more favors for the men seemed ridiculous, but Roger knew better than anyone just how generous his wife was when horny. So, Roger walked off after the men to buy them, and himself, a case of beer to celebrate the special night. A night for him, he knew was far from over.

Eric yanked at his car door handle. "C'mon, c'mon, c'mon!" Even with his clouded brain, he had the sense to sprint out of the store before he could be caught. "Aha!" He jumped into his car and peeled out onto the deserted highway. There was no logical way for his parents to beat him home. But, then again, tonight, anything was possible.

"What the fuck just happened?"

2*****

Eric couldn't sleep. Not after what he saw and heard. He lay shirtless in his bed with his eyes closed. His mom's alluring voice echoed again and again in his mind. What happened in the hallway was a mystery, but he had an idea and an imagination.

His mom dangled a pair of her dirty, green panties from her fingers while the bearded man covered them in his cum. If only Eric knew how his mom ended up looking in her heels and lingerie.

What in the world were they doing, anyway? Eric wondered. How many times have they done that? Do they do that every month? Every Thursday?

He scoured his memory for instances of his parents behaving oddly. Or... odder than usual. But his imagination kept interrupting him. His skimpily dressed mom was talking dirty to make the man cum for her. Stop being a pervert, Eric thought.

The son felt damaged and mentally sick. Yet, he couldn't stop sexualizing his mom. How could he stop? She was so beautiful, intelligent, and loving. And, as he found out, she was sexy. Seductively, arousingly, enticingly sexy.

Masturbating did little to help Eric. He jizzed twice, and neither time did his new fantasy ejaculate from his mind with it. His young, hormonal brain was still on fire. Even as he wiped the melted goo from the crevasses in his ab muscles, he was already thinking again about his mom -- thinking of how he could get closer to his new fantasy.

----

Eric sat at his computer and pounded away at his keyboard. He scoured Reddit forums, swinger communities, and random chat sites -- anything to contextualize his parents' bizarre... uh... hijinks?

What was he looking for exactly? He didn't know. What was he even supposed to type into Google? Eric spent the early morning searching a private Internet browser for anything related to husbands letting other men shop with their wives and dress them. Whenever a search result seemed relevant, he investigated it and refined his search terms accordingly. By four o'clock in the morning, his eyelids were fighting gravity.

"Dude... this could be it," Eric mumbled and sat up. He entered fake information to create an account on a kink website. Based on what he had just read, it was the world's foremost kink site. "Everyone uses it," the review had said.

Even though Eric knew little about his parents' activity, he assumed they didn't invent it. They had to have seen it or read about it somewhere, right? The answer had to exist somewhere in the endless array of forum posts and group messages on the site.

Remarkably, it was easy to filter out kink groups and search tags until he found one called: "Dress My Fuckdoll Wife." There were pages and pages of posts from couples all around the world, sharing their fantasies and real-life exploits. Every single post mirrored what Eric had caught his parents doing earlier. This is nuts, Eric thought. How is this so popular?

Of course, it wasn't popular. Not by any means. On the world's largest kink site, though, there were always enough people attracted to a kink to create the illusion of a broad and vibrant community. And by the site's standards, this kink wasn't even that rare.

As Eric prepared to mindlessly scroll down a list of every user profile, he laughed in sweet relief. "Oh, thank god!" He threw his head back. "Yes... As a matter of fact, I would like to search group members by location."

He punched his zip code into the search bar. Time slowed to a crawl as the page filtered and loaded matching profiles. There was only one result. Holy shit...

Alongside the username NewbieCouple20, which was the number of years his parents had been married -- he was pretty sure -- there was a square profile photo. Eric was lightheaded.

The son gawked at the tan, bombshell body in a green bikini. Strands of wavy, blonde hair hung over the woman's bare shoulders. Her head was cropped out of the image, but Eric knew his mom when he saw her.