Mom's Christmas Cookie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still panting for breath, blushing, and far less ashamed than I know I should have been, I scooted over until I could grab some tissue to clean up with. It was the biggest load ever, and had shot up all the way to my neck.

Once I cleaned up, and caught my breath, I saw that another long recording had happened only a few minutes later. I had to know. The video started with Mom sitting up, and scooting toward the foot of the bed.

My still-sensitive cock ached in protest, because it was obvious that Mom was going to return the favor and eat Cookie's pussy. Sure enough, she slid between her friend's thighs to go down on her. Almost immediately, I noticed that Cookie's lips were moving. She was talking while Mom ate her out.

I wondered what she could possibly be talking about, because she kept at it. Some of what she said seemed to be turning Mom on, because I saw her pull her panties aside so she could rub her clit. She also looked super excited at times, bearing down between her friend's legs.

It obviously wasn't Mom's first time. I saw the telltale blush creeping into Cookie's face, and she started to writhe. I was more than a little surprised when it got me hard again. It usually took a lot longer after coming. I shifted my erection back and forth — just enough to calm it down — and kept on watching.

Cookie's face grew redder by the minute, but I could see that she was still talking — albeit between what I assumed were screams and yelps. When she came, Mom stayed right in there, licking her friend's pussy while Cookie thrashed around on the bed.

Eventually, Mom crawled up to kiss her friend. I was looking at Mom's exposed body as much as I was Cookie's. As it had before, the video ended while they were cuddling and kissing.

I did silently debate it for a few minutes, but eventually saved both videos. Nobody was getting screen grabs from that, either. I wasn't letting anyone else see my mom naked.

Except me.

****

Unfortunately, there was a dry spell after that. Cookie rarely came into her room except to sleep, and she only did that about every other day. The two videos I had of her and Mom going at it carried me though. Every time I started one, the tiny bit of shame I felt at what I was doing grew fainter.

Finally, I got a ping on my phone in the early afternoon on a Friday. I was surprised to see Cookie wrapped in towels, as it was so much earlier than she usually showered. I was hungry for new glimpses of skin. Truth to tell, I was also hoping that Mom would be coming through the door any moment.

I took control of the camera, sent the feed to my television, and went to work zooming in and exploring her body, purposely aiming for new screen grabs. My friends were getting impatient for more.

Cookie walked over to her nightstand and picked up her phone, giving me an incredible view of her ass in the process. She tapped away, and then brought the phone to her ear. It was strangely sexy watching her make a naked phone call.

My phone rang, and I quickly looked down to deny the call from an unknown number, because it was blocking my view on the screen mirror. When I looked back up, I saw Cookie staring straight at the camera. She pointed at her phone and raised her eyebrows.

As you can imagine, I went into full-blown panic mode. After a minute, I assume my voicemail kicked in, and I saw her roll her eyes. She pulled the phone away from her ear, tapped away, and the message alert went off on my phone.

"Answer the phone or I tell your mom about the camera," the message said.

She kept staring at the camera as she brought the phone back to her ear again. Sure enough, my phone rang.

I swallowed hard, accepted the call with a trembling hand, and raised it to my ear. I couldn't force any words out, though.

"Hello, Wayne," she said. When I didn't respond, she impatiently repeated, "Hello."

"I... Uhm... Uh..." I stammered.

"Get in the car, and come over here right now," she said.

"But, I—"

She cut me off before I could fumble for an excuse. "You have two choices. Get in the car, or I hang up and call your mother. If you doubt me, just keep watching on your little spy cam."

"I... Okay."

"I know how long it takes you to get from there to here, so don't dilly-dally. If you're not here when I expect you, I will be calling again. Chop chop."

She ended the call, and the video feed replaced the mirrored call screen on my television. She was still naked, and making absolutely no effort to cover herself, as she walked toward the clothing she'd laid out on the bed.

I knew I was a dead man walking, but I was also on a timetable. I had to hope and pray that her threat to call my mom meant that she might not if I did what she told me to do. I closed down the app, shut off the television, changed clothes, and got in the car.

I felt like I was driving myself to my own funeral all the way to the house. Colored lights, Santas, reindeer, snowmen, and angels mocked me with their holiday cheer the whole time. I'm certain I knew exactly how a man being led to the gallows felt as I walked up to the door in a stiff breeze of swirling snow. Cookie opened it as soon as I stepped on the porch.

"Come on then," she said, stepping aside to let me in.

As soon as I was inside, I said, "I'm sorry. I know—"

"Shush!" she demanded, sticking a finger in front of my face. "Follow me."

I took another gallows walk to her room, anticipating that she was going to make me take down the camera while reading me the riot act. The door to her room was open, and she waved me inside, so I stepped in and stopped in front of the bed.

Cookie closed the door behind her, pointed at the camera, and asked. "Did you honestly think you were going to get away with that? Well, obviously, you did. Otherwise, you wouldn't have tried it."

I opened my mouth to say something. I honestly don't remember what it might have been, because my brain was a muddle of fear and shame.

It doesn't really matter, because before I could get anything out, she said, "Zip it!" Once I snapped my mouth back shut, she said, "I assume you don't want your mother to find out about this, right?"

I nodded and said, "Yeah."

"Then you'd better do exactly what I say, and tell me the truth. Have you been uploading that video anywhere?"

"No," I answered.

Her eyes narrowed. "Really? Nobody else has seen it?"

It was as if she was staring straight into my soul. I answered, "I... Uhm... I showed a couple of my friends some pictures."

"Not video?"

"Just pictures," I quickly clarified.

"Of me naked?"

I nodded. "Yes."

"Just pictures, and just to your friends?"

"Yes."

"You'd better be telling the truth, because if I find out I'm the new amateur star on some porn site, you're in deep trouble."

"I promise. I didn't show anybody the videos. Just pictures, and most of them don't have your face in them."

She let out a mocking chuckle and said, "Not what you were interested in, huh?" She waved a hand toward me. "Okay. Take your clothes off."

I know my eyes had to be the size of dinner plates when I asked, "W-what?"

"You heard me. Take your clothes off. You want to look at me naked, so now I'm going to look at you."

"Seriously?"

"I'm deadly serious. You'd better start stripping."

I stood there for a few seconds, staring at her. She stared right back, and started tapping her foot. My racing thoughts latched onto something and I knelt down to untie my shoes. It was the safest way to technically do what she was telling me to do.

Her foot was still tapping when I finished.

I stood back up and kicked off my shoes. Then I lifted each foot in turn, and pulled off my socks. I looked at her, wondering how far she was going to take things.

"Go on," she said, folding her arms across her chest.

My shirt was next. Again, I looked at her, and she only tapped her foot harder in response.

My hands shaking, I unhooked my belt, unbuttoned my pants, and unzipped them.

"Don't take all day," she chided.

I blew out a sigh and pushed down my jeans. After a little bit of wriggling, I managed to get out of them. That left me standing there in my boxers.

Cookie let out an exasperated sigh and said, "For the love of..." She took two steps forward, grabbed my boxers, and yanked them down.

I was so confused, embarrassed, and scared out of my wits that I was as limp as a noodle, standing there with my boxers around my ankles.

She glanced down at my cock, and then looked me in the eye to ask, "So, are you playing with that while you're looking at me naked?"

I knew there was no way I could get away with any other answer, so I quietly said, "Yes."

"What about your little friends? I bet they're beating their meat to me, too, huh?"

I shrugged. "Probably."

She stepped in closer, cupped her boobs, and pushed them together. "You like looking at these, don't you?"

I nodded. It seemed like some of the edge had left her voice, and there was a sparkle in her eye.

"Bet you'd love to touch them, wouldn't you?"

She was right in front of me when she said that, holding her tits up. They were practically in my face. She let them go, and did the absolute last thing I would have ever expected. She grabbed the tail of her top, yanked it over her head, and tossed it aside. I stood there wide-eyed, open-mouthed, staring at her bra. That was enough to overcome my fear response, and blood started rushing down below.

Cookie reached behind her back. "You'd love to get your hands on these tits, wouldn't you?" The bra went slack when she unhooked the clasp. "Say it."

"Yeah."

"Yeah, what?" she said while slipping down one of the shoulder straps, but making sure her tits stayed covered.

"I'd love to touch your tits," I blurted out.

Down came the other shoulder strap, and just like that, her gorgeous, naked tits were right there in front of me.

"Well, go ahead," she said.

I hesitated, unsure if she was serious. She showed that she was beyond any doubt when she grabbed my wrists, lifted my hands, and put them right on top of her breasts. I sighed as the big, soft globes filled my hands.

"There you go," she said. "You do know that you deserved that scare for spying on me, don't you?"

To tell the truth, I only half heard her. I nodded, though almost all of my attention was focused on squeezing, caressing, and exploring those huge tits. She certainly attracted my attention when her fingers brushed my stiffening dick, though. I gasped at the unexpected touch.

"I guess you do like them, don't you?" she asked while her fingertips tickled my cock.

"Love them."

"Can't wait to see what this looks like hard."

She didn't have to wait long. Between her touch and my hands overflowing with her heavy breasts, I was rock hard in no time.

She let out a curious sounding moan when she curled her fingers around my erection. "I knew you were jerking this to me as soon as I saw that camera. It made me so wet."

"Really?" I asked, taking my eyes off her tits for the first time since she'd exposed them to me to look into her eyes.

"Oh, god yes."

She sidestepped, still holding onto my cock, and I followed along, concentrating more of my exploration on her stiff nipples. She rewarded me with a moan as we continued to move toward the head of her bed. Cookie suddenly let go of me, sat down, and pushed me back. She licked her lips when her eyes dropped to my dick bobbing in front of her.

"Not bad," she said while running her fingertip up the underside of my erection, making it bounce more energetically. "Big enough, and it's nicely shaped. No ugly veins." She looked up and said, "You could use a bit of a trim, though."

"Never done that," I said in a voice husky from her touch.

She laughed. "I can tell. Not a huge deal." She reached over and picked up her phone off the nightstand.

That took me out of the moment. There were several reasons she could be reaching for her phone, and none of them were particularly enticing.

"You've got pictures of me naked, so now it's time to return the favor," she said while tapping on her phone. She looked up once she'd brought up the camera, laughed, and said, "Look at you blush. Just relax."

Easier said than done. My ears continued to burn while she snapped a picture from straight on. Then she pushed me back a little, slid off the bed, and knelt down to take a profile shot.

"Just one more," she said, and then switched to the front facing camera.

My breath caught in my throat as she leaned in, watching the display on her phone, and parted her lips. That breath came out explosively when she wrapped her lips around me, and snapped a picture. She left the head of my cock in her mouth for a few seconds, sucking and running her tongue over it. I groaned when she let it slip out of her lips.

I was more than a little self-conscious as she stood up and checked the pictures on her phone. She shivered as she sat it down on the nightstand once more.

"Lie down," she instructed. "I need to get out of these pants before I soak my panties."

She wasn't waiting, and unbuttoned her pants as soon as she said it. My eyes locked on her, I turned, sat down, and then scooted onto the bed. Cookie danced as she pulled down the zipper, revealing a pair of lacy white panties. She turned to face away from me, her hips swaying, and I had to give my cock a squeeze to calm it down.

Somehow, she managed to push her tight pants down without her underwear going with them. Once her pants were around her thighs, she bent over, thrusting her barely covered ass toward me. She kept pushing her pants down, bending ever lower. I got tantalizing glimpses of her hanging breasts as she shifted back and forth, freeing her legs from her pants.

Once her pants were pooled on the floor, she dragged her hands up the back of her gorgeous legs to her ass. She squeezed both cheeks, and then turned in a slow circle, letting me see the dark shadow of her pussy hair behind the gauzy covering of her panties. Once she completed the circle to face away from me again, she hooked her thumbs under the waistband of her panties.

Cookie slowly pushed her panties down, baring her ass. She wiggled it for a second or two, and then bent over again. I let out a long sigh of breath as the cloth slipped down, revealing her hairy pussy — almost within reach.

Her panties continued their journey, bunching up into a thin stripe stretched between her legs. Once they were past her knees, she pulled her legs together and let them fall to the floor. Two quick steps freed her feet, and she turned back toward me.

"You don't mind that I'm not shaved, do you?" she asked while running her fingers through the dark curls between her legs.

I shook my head. "No, your pussy looks great."

Cookie climbed into the bed, scooted in next to me, and brushed my hand away from my dick. Then she replaced it with her own. I couldn't help but groan from the feeling of her soft hand sliding up and down my shaft.

"I guess you do like it. You're as hard as a rock," she said while looking at me with a smirk.

"I love it. That feels so good."

"I was shocked at first when I saw that camera," she said. Her hand was loose around me, and she stroked slowly up and down my erection. "But then I started thinking about it, and it got me hot."

"You liked me watching you?"

"And the thought of you jerking off to me," she added. "I got a stepladder and climbed up so I could get a good look at it a couple of days later, over by the wall, where it couldn't see me."

She paused in her stroking to smooth a drop of pre-cum into my cockhead with the tip of her finger, and then continued. "I figured out what brand the camera was with a little research. I took a guess about something, and found out I was right. You know, you should probably password protect that computer."

I swallowed hard, knowing what videos were saved on that computer.

"So, did you enjoy watching your mom and me eat each other out in our sexy lingerie?"

Hearing her say those words made my cock throb, despite the fear coursing through me because she knew about the videos.

"There's my answer," she said. "That cock is throbbing. You loved it, didn't you? You made yourself come watching us. That is so fucking hot. Say it. Say you made this cock explode watching your mom and I go down on each other."

I couldn't believe she was turned on by the thought of me jacking off to her and my mother. I nodded.

"Say it," she repeated.

"Yeah," I answered.

"Say you jerked off to us," she reiterated while tightening her grip on my cock.

"I jerked off to you," I said in a rush.

"Did you come hard?"

"So hard," I admitted.

Cookie shuddered and gasped. Then she looked at me, and said in a breathy voice, "Oh god, yes."

The next thing I know, she's brushing her hair over her shoulder and leaning into my lap. I stiffened and croaked when her lips wrapped around me. The way Cookie sucked me was amazing. Her cheeks were pulled in, and I didn't feel her teeth at all. She was using her tongue in the most amazing ways too.

She let me slip from her lips long enough to ask, "Are you a virgin?"

"No," I answered in a voice shaky with pleasure.

She took me in a couple more times, the feeling of her hot mouth making my hips lift toward her, and my fingers claw at the sheets.

"How many girls?" she asked, and again sucked me before I could answer.

"Just one."

Cookie pulled her lips slowly back to the tip, and looked up at me. "Who's better?"

"Y-you. Feels so good."

"Mmm hmm. Let me show you how a woman sucks your cock."

That she did. I gasped when she sucked me deeper than my girlfriend had ever even tried. I could barely believe how she was taking it so deep and fast, while still sucking so hard. Her hair bounced and caressed my thighs, and the weight of one of her tits rested on my leg, too. I reached up, put a hand on the back of her head, and she moaned in approval.

It didn't take long to set off a hot itch in the head of my dick, which spread rapidly.

Cookie let me slip from her lips with a slurp. My cock was absolutely coated in her saliva. She stroked it with her hand and asked, "I bet you'd like Mommy to do this for you, wouldn't you?"

For an instant, Cookie's dark hair vanished, replaced by Mom's blonde in my mind's eye.

"You'd love for Mommy to suck your cock and make you come, wouldn't you?"

That drew a whimper from me, and I could imagine both of them between my legs. I could almost see Cookie stroking me while Mom licked the head.

"I can feel you throbbing. Admit it. Say yes."

The word burst out almost instantly. "Yes."

"Yes, you want Mommy to suck all of that cum out of you?"

"Yes, I want Mom to suck me off," I answered in a rush.

"Oh, baby," she said. "Show me how hard you'd come in Mommy's mouth."

It stunned me just how much that admission had turned me on. On top of that, Cookie was sucking me even harder and faster — somehow. Her head bobbed in my lap — air hissing through the corners of her lips — and she moaned around me. I grunted and growled, unable to hold it back, imagining it was my mom blowing me instead of her.

I went off like a volcano.

Cookie croaked when my cum blasted into the back of her throat, and quickly pulled back to the head. She sucked the head of my cock and pumped her hand at the base of the shaft, milking jet after jet of cum into her mouth. A tiny bit had dribbled down her chin when I first came, but she didn't let a single drop escape after that.

I tried to push her away with weak and shaky arms when I couldn't take any more. She didn't stop. When I shoved her hard out of desperation, she finally relented, chuckling as I slipped from her lips.