Mom's Christmas Cookie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little did she know that I'd been building one up for a day and a half already. A little of that crept into my voice when I said, "Okay."

Mom smiled and said, "Oh, don't pout." She then let out a moan, rose up over her knees, and slid a hand into her panties.

"That's so hot," I said as I watched her fingers wiggle beneath the satiny white cloth.

"Would you like to lick my pussy, honey?" she asked, giving me a stare so sultry it nearly made me melt.

I licked my lips and swallowed. "Can I?"

She offered me a crooked grin and pulled her hand out of her panties. "I don't know. Can you?" She then brought her wet fingers to her lips to suck them clean.

"May I lick your pussy, Mommy?" Cookie prompted, stressing the grammar.

"May I lick your pussy, Mom?" I corrected.

"Yes, you may," she answered. "Make some room for me."

Cookie laughed when I popped up like a ninja to get out of the way. Mom was much more graceful when she turned around and slowly reclined. She looked over at Cookie and asked, "What, no mistletoe this time?"

"I don't think he needs any mistletoe to encourage him," Cookie said. She looked my way and asked, "Do you?"

I shook my head emphatically.

Mom ran her hands over the crotch of her panties while parting her legs. "Then come here and unwrap your present."

As I moved into position between Mom's legs, she spread them even wider. I was a little excited, to say the least, and couldn't quite work the button at first. I took a deep breath, blew it out hard through my nose, and concentrated. As soon as the first button was open, I popped open the other, and pulled the flap down. My mouth instantly started watering at the sight of Mom's hairy pussy.

Mom lifted her butt, shoved the flap under her, and pushed up the top part of the panty crotch to get it out of the way. She moaned, spread her pussy lips with her fingers, and said, "Lick my pussy, honey."

Cookie slid in next to us, and pushed down on my head. I really didn't need any additional incentive. I filled my lungs with the scent of her arousal and dived in.

"Oh yes, honey!" Mom whimpered.

I lapped the parting of her lips, drinking up her juices. She tasted different from Cookie, but just as good. If anything, I think she was even wetter. I lapped away, exalting in the sounds of pleasure Mom was making.

"That's it, lick Mommy's pussy good," Cookie said, her hand still resting on the back of my head. Her other hand slipped in somehow, and she pulled back the hood over Mom's clit. "Right there. Tickle it with the tip of your tongue."

I did, and got rewarded with a loud squeal. I glanced up, and I was just able to see Mom squeezing her tits hard. I flicked my tongue even faster. Mom yelped and her hips lifted, grinding her pussy against my lips.

The pressure from Cookie's hand on my head changed, trying to point my lips downward. "Now, down there. Lick up Mommy's pussy juice. Lick it hard."

I was all over it, following her instructions as soon as she gave them. The way Mom squirmed and whimpered was all the incentive I needed. I might not have had much experience at that point, but I knew better than to question a woman telling me how to lick a pussy.

Cookie's next suggestion — more of an order, really — was, "Now stick it in deep. Tongue fuck her pussy."

That took me a few seconds to figure out. I had some help when Cookie guided me to turn my head sideways. As soon as I did, I got the hang of it. I could even feel Mom's pussy squeezing my tongue. My dick throbbed hard as I imagined how good it would feel when I slid inside her.

"Go back to Mommy's clit. Suck it," Cookie told me.

Her hand left the back of my head, and I felt the mattress dipping. It took a couple of slurps, but I managed to pull Mom's clit between my lips and suck it. A twitch of her hips pulled it out a moment later, but I went straight back after it.

A loud buzz and a burst of light from the side caused my eyes to snap toward where Cookie was spreading her legs. Mom let out a laugh when she saw what her friend was doing. Cookie had a dildo that was shining bright red, and had a handle made to look like a Christmas tree. The color shifted to green while Cookie rubbed it between her pussy lips, and then back to red when she buried it inside her. The light was so bright I could actually see it shining through her skin.

"Don't let your aunt distract you with her silly toy," Mom said. Her hands slid to the back of my head.

"That's right, you lick Mommy's pussy and make her scream," Cookie agreed.

"Suck on the lips, honey," Mom suggested.

I was good with that. I sucked them in, feeling the texture, and letting them slip free. I did it a couple more times, with the light from Cookie's dildo creating a red and green strobe, and a rhythmic hum as she fucked herself with it.

"Now lick my clit hard," Mom said with a hint of extra authority in her voice.

I looked down to get my bearings, and then pressed my tongue at the top of her pussy.

Mom said, "Harder."

I bore down, licking hard, and felt her fingers curl into claws on the back of my head.

"Yes! Just like that. Right there," Mom cried.

Though my neck, jaw, and tongue were beginning to ache a little, the steady stream of whimpers and yelps from Mom easily let me ignore it. I licked her clit as hard and fast as I could.

Mom gasped, and then yelped. Her hands suddenly moved to my cheeks, her fingers curling under my chin.

"Come here. Come here. Give me a kiss," she said in a stilted, high-pitched voice.

I gave her clit one final lick, and then let her pull me to her other lips. She kissed me hard. She shoved her tongue into my mouth, and held my head tight. She gasped when she let her head fall back, and then started licking her pussy juice off my face.

"I taste so good on your lips," she said between licks.

"Your pussy tastes so good," I said. "I want to make you come, Mom."

She gasped again as her head lolled back, and her eyes rolled up in her head. Her eyes shot wide open a second later and she groaned. I knew why when I saw Cookie burying her brightly glowing dildo in Mom's pussy. It shone through her skin as well, but I only had a second to notice before Cookie moved in to lick Mom's clit.

Mom turned my head back to look at her. "You want to..." she had to pause and grunt. "Want to make me come?"

"Yeah, Mom."

"Do it, honey. Lick my pussy and make me come."

The volume of the dildo's hum shot up when Cookie pulled it out of Mom's pussy. "You heard her. Get down here and make Mommy come all over your face."

I half scooted, half bounced my way toward the foot of the bed. I saw Cookie sucking her dildo clean just before I buried my face between Mom's thighs. I went straight back to licking her clit hard.

"That's it. Right there. That's it. Don't stop," Mom pleaded.

There was no way I was stopping. I could feel her muscles tightening. The taste of her juices got stronger. She lifted her pussy up, and pulled my head down. There was nothing I wanted more than to make her come.

I felt her fingers tighten in my hair after a minute or so, and she cried out, "My clit! Suck my clit!"

I got a hold of her clit on the first try, and sucked it hard. She screamed loud and long.

"Come for him, Sis. Come all over your son's face," I heard Cookie say.

Mom shouted, "Harder. Don't stop. Don't stop. Gonna make me come. Gonna make me... Oh! Oh god! Oh my..."

I swear I felt like I was flying when Mom wailed and her thighs clamped down over my ears. She was coming, and I had made it happen. I rode her lurching hips — serenaded by her muffled screams — and kept chasing her pussy with my tongue.

It took a sudden buck of her hips, combined with her legs snapping open, and a violent shove on my head to make me stop. Her knees slapped together almost before I was clear, and she curled up into a ball with a yelp. I rose up onto my knees, smiling like a fool, and full of pride. Mom's face was bright red, and tight with ecstasy. The redness went all the way down her neck. Even her breasts were flushed.

A rising buzz went abruptly silent, and I saw Cookie toss her vibrator off to the side. She hooked a foot behind my leg and said, "Now, it's aunt Cookie's turn to come. Get over here."

Her face was already red, and she was breathing hard. I was riding high, and her creamy pussy drew me in.

"Suck it. Suck it," Cookie demanded as I dropped into the V of her legs.

I latched onto her clit, sucked it hard, and shivered when she screamed in response. I don't think it took even thirty seconds for her to come, and my second wild, neck-wrenching ride clamped between soft thighs began.

When Cookie's legs snapped open, I grabbed on, kept her from pushing me away, and managed to get her clit between my lips. Her shriek was almost loud enough to shatter glass.

Weak, uncoordinated arms alternately pushed on my head and tried to pull my hair. A weepy cry of, "S-stop. Can't. Please," finally made me relent. The moment I was out of the way, her hands slapped protectively over her pussy and she pulled her knees up as an additional barrier.

I felt like a god as I sat there watching them. Mom was still twitching and moaning. Cookie was lurching from the aftershocks of her orgasm. Knowing I was responsible for that was a feeling that mere words can't describe.

Mom let out a long, languid moan, stretched out, and smiled at me. "Oh, honey. You made me come so hard."

"I loved it, Mom."

She sat up, pulled her knees under her, and moved in for a kiss. Our tongues twined in a slippery dance as our hands caressed each other's faces.

Mom pulled back, twitched her eyebrows at me, and then said, "Such a good boy, making your auntie come too."

Cookie responded with a squeaky, "Uh huh."

Mom and I embraced as we broke out into laughter. When we pulled back, Mom's hand slid down my stomach, and her fingers curled around my cock.

"It's been so long, honey," she said as she slowly stroked my erection. "I needed that so bad. Such a sweet boy, taking care of us when you're so hard — so ready. Do you want to be inside me?"

"God yeah."

Cookie groaned, and then gasped as she straightened out to look at us. "R-ride him, Sis. S-sit on your son's cock and ride it until you come all over it."

"Would you like that, honey?" Mom asked. "Want me to ride your cock?"

"Yeah, ride me, Mom."

She smiled and said, "Lie down."

I turned as Mom moved out of the way. While I was lying down, she stood up on the mattress. She ran her hands up and down her hips while looking down on me with a sultry stare. Once I had settled on the pillow, she walked over top of me, and then slowly squatted down — her hips swaying back and forth. I groaned when her wet heat settled directly on my cock.

Mom ground her pussy on me, letting out sexy moans. I could hear the wet hiss of her pussy lips sliding over my skin. Though she didn't look particularly strong yet, Cookie sat up, and scooted in behind Mom.

Mom asked, "Are you ready, honey?"

I nodded hard.

"Me too," Mom said, and gave a cute twitch of her nose. She pulled her knees closer together to lift up off me. Then Cookie helped her balance when she lifted one knee, took my cock in hand, and settled it against her pussy lips.

Mom gasped when the head popped into her canal. I grunted, and the stiffening of my muscles thrust my hips upward, even as she sank down. She was so soaking wet that I easily slid in balls deep. At long last, I was buried in Mom's tight, hot, slippery pussy.

"Ooo, honey," Mom said as she shuddered atop me. "So full."

"God, your pussy feels so good, Mom," I responded.

She moaned and said, "Your cock fits me so well." Mom lifted up, my cock sliding against her satiny walls, and then she impaled herself on it again.

Cookie leaned in and whispered something in Mom's ear. Mom nodded, and switched to slowly rocking her hips back and forth. Then Cookie's hands slid around Mom's body. One glided down to Mom's pussy, to rub her clit. The other squeezed one of her big tits.

"That good, honey?" Mom asked.

I answered, "So good."

She looked unbelievable, sitting atop me, her body moving like a wave. Her moans were the sweetest music. Her gaze — locked with mine — connected us in ways I'd never felt before.

Not that I didn't notice Cookie's hands and get extra turned on by her addition.

A whimper and a gasp marked a transition, when Mom's hips started rocking faster. A spark of fire lit in her eyes.

"That's it, Sis," Cookie said. "Ride your son's big cock. He wants to feel Mommy's pussy come all over him."

"Oh god," Mom whimpered.

I chimed in with, "Yes. Come for me, Mom."

"I want it. I need it," Mom said in a voice husky with passion.

Cookie was rubbing Mom's clit in fast circles, leaned against her back, and talking directly into her ear. "He wants it. Give it to him. Show him how much Mommy loves his big cock."

Mom whimpered, "Oh, I love your cock, honey. So deep. So hard."

"Your pussy's so tight Mom. Come for me," I encouraged her.

That's when Mom startled me with a deep, primal growl, and came unglued. Her hips slammed back and forth, yanking at the root of my cock. Then she would bounce on it, our bodies colliding with loud smacks. She kept growling, though an occasional yelp would burst from her lips as well. Pussy juice meandered through the creases in my balls.

Cookie followed Mom's movements with perfect precision, keeping her fingers flashing over Mom's clit. She let go of Mom's tit, letting both of them swing wildly from her frantic motion.

I saw Mom's cheeks flush at about the same time as a wicked itch shot all through my cock. I clenched my teeth and steeled my will, trying not to come before she did.

Mom screamed and growled, her head lashing about, whipping her hair. Her fingers curled into claws. The flush in her cheeks deepened, and then filled her whole face. Sweat beaded on her forehead, and a sheen of it on her skin reflected the multicolored lights all around us.

"You're close, aren't you, Sis?" Cookie said.

Mom screamed, "Yes!"

"About to come all over your son's cock?"

"Yes!" Mom screamed even louder.

Cookie spat out, "Fucking do it."

My voice tight, and emerging from between clenched teeth, I said, "Yeah. Fucking come for me, Mom."

Mom yelped, "Gonna..." but then a long scream stole her words, rising in volume in pitch, and culminating in a banshee's wail as her orgasm claimed her. Her pussy contracted around me with ferocious strength. She spasmed atop me — screaming and screeching — and then suddenly lurched forward.

Mom landed hard on my chest. She jammed one arm behind my neck, and the other behind my back. Her nails clawed into me and her screams sounded almost directly in my ear. Her grip on me was as tenacious as her climax's grip on her.

I remained statue-still beneath her, gnashing my teeth, and with a roar sounding in my head. I was holding on by my fingernails, trying not to come yet. I could feel the cum trying to surge up my shaft, and I fought it with every ounce of my will. A little dribble seeped out, and then another, but I managed to keep the floodgates closed. I wanted to see her face when it happened, and it was hidden by her wildly disheveled hair.

My muscles were burning by the time Mom's throes began to ebb. She whimpered and twitched atop me, her skin hot against mine. I had won the war, though. The urge to come faded. It was still there, but I'd drifted back from the brink.

Cookie patted my leg, moaned, and said, "Be proud of yourself, young man. Mommy's pussy is dripping everywhere. You made her come so hard."

Mom whimpered and shivered.

"Did you come hard, Mom?"

"So hard," she squeaked. "So fucking hard."

Mom's nails dug into me again when my cock throbbed super hard upon hearing that. Cookie made a barking sound, and slapped Mom's ass.

After she took several deep, hard breaths, Mom asked, "Did... Did you... D-did you come?"

"A little, I think. I want to see your face when I come, Mom."

"Oh," she moaned. She took another deep breath, and then yelped as she lifted off my cock. The slurp of it sliding out of her pussy easily carried over the Christmas music playing.

Her movements were barely coordinated and her expression pained when she rose up on her knees. She sat down, and then flopped onto the mattress on her back with her legs spread wide.

"C-come here, honey. Fuck me and fill my pussy up," she told me.

Cookie was quick to agree, "Yes, give Mommy all that cum. Make your auntie a creampie in Mommy's pussy."

I sat up, and when I pulled my knees under me, I was in position between Mom's parted thighs. Her pussy was a mess. A creamy ring and downward trail surrounded it. Her pussy hair was matted into spikes. There were globs of cream between her still-parted lips, too.

Cookie grabbed my cock, aiming it at Mom's pussy. The moment the head touched her pussy lips, I buried my cock inside her with a grunt.

"Oh god yes!" Mom screamed as my balls slapped against her.

She reached up, and waved her fingers, beckoning me nearer. I leaned over her, and she cupped my cheeks in her hands so she could look directly into my eyes as I thrust my cock inside her.

Her gaze piercing, Mom said, "Give it to me. Fuck me, honey. I want your cum. I want it all deep inside me."

I fully expected to blow my load in less than a minute, but it didn't happen. Those little dribbles must have given me more of a reprieve than I expected. I slammed into Mom's pussy, making her tits bounce so hard they were almost hitting her chin. Our bodies collided with loud smacks, and we were both growling like animals.

Mom's eyes widened, and then she screamed, "Yes! Fuck me hard! Oh my fucking god! I... I'm... Oh god, I'm going to come again! Fuck me, honey! Fuck Mommy's pussy!"

I let out a roar as I gave her everything I had. The headboard smacked against the wall. I heard a string of Christmas lights fall down when the banging knocked loose the thumbtacks holding it up. My temporary reprieve evaporated almost instantly from the hot squeeze of Mom's pussy. My cum surged up.

"I'm there! I'm there! Come with me!" Mom screamed. "Fill me up!"

The last word turned into a squeal, and mingled with my inarticulate, growling shout as I blasted a day and a half worth of pent up cum deep into Mom's pussy. I felt like my dick was swelling to twice its normal size to accommodate the geysers of hot cum shooting out of me. Mom was gazing at me in awe — half-smiling — as she continued to scream from the orgasm wracking her body. Dimly, I heard the speakers play, "Joy to the world, the lord is come!"

I was no lord, but fuck, was I coming.

On and on it went. My pulsing, spurting cock made her pussy contract. The squeeze made me throb and erupt again. I have no idea how long we were caught in the spiral of beautiful agony, or any recollection of yanking my sensitive cock out of her. My first coherent thought was immediately after I collapsed onto my back, and whacked my head on the headboard.

"Oh, look at that," Cookie's voice rang out.

I opened my eyes to see her between Mom's legs, running her fingers through a huge bubble of cum welling up from Mom's pussy.

"You're so full. All full of your son's cum," Cookie continued.

Mom whimpered, "So full. So hot. So good."

Cookie let out a growl, and dived into Mom's cream-filled pussy.

Mom screeched and her fingers fisted in her friend's hair. Her hips bucked, but Cookie was holding on to Mom's thighs as tightly as Mom was yanking her hair. I watched — trembling and gasping — as Cookie licked up my cum oozing from Mom's pussy. It was too much for my sensitive cock to handle. I pinched my eyes closed, and tried to close my ears, concentrating on the Carol of the Bells emerging from the speakers.