Mom's Christmas Cookie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, Mom desperately begged. "Stop. Please. Can't... Can't take it."

Cookie moaned in disappointment, but apparently she did stop, because Mom let out a sigh of profound relief.

For a while, we lay on opposite ends of the bed, breathing hard. The lights twinkled, the music played, and Cookie moaned while caressing our legs. Cookie said, "Come on, Sis." Then I felt the mattress dipping.

Mom and Cookie snuggled up against me on opposite sides, resting their heads on my chest.

"Oh, honey, I love you," Mom said as she nuzzled her warm cheek against me.

I responded, "I love you, Mom."

"That was so wonderful. Perfect," she said. Then she let out a surprised little oh, followed by a giggle. "It's still coming out. I've never had so much cum inside me before, honey."

"I came so hard."

Mom moaned, "I know. I swear I could actually feel it squirting. Best Christmas present ever."

Cookie smugly said, "You're welcome."

We all laughed.

I think I dozed off, because I started when Cookie tapped me on the forehead.

"Huh?" I asked, blinking.

"No falling asleep, young man," Cookie said. "You still need to make Mommy a nice, hot creampie in aunt Cookie's pussy."

I groaned when two hands reached from opposite sides to settle on my cock.

****

When I opened my eyes the next morning, I immediately squinted to block out the light streaming in the bedroom window.

"Morning, sleepyhead," Mom said, and kissed me on the forehead.

"Morning," I said, and smiled, even though there was a dull ache in my dick like someone had beaten it with a rubber mallet.

Totally worth it.

Cookie kissed my forehead and offered her own, "Good morning."

Mom said, "I'm going to go make some coffee. Want some?"

"Please," I answered.

"I'll let you know when it's ready," Mom said, and then stroked her fingers across my cheek. I watched her strut naked around the pile of bedclothes and lingerie in the floor, her ass swaying hypnotically.

My phone sounded off and vibrated on the nightstand. Cookie had sent me to fetch it on my wobbly, foal-like legs after I filled her up. She wanted pictures of Mom licking my cum out of her pussy.

I unlocked my phone, and saw it was a message from my older sister. It said, "Wave," followed by several emoticons.

My brow furrowed and I typed, "Wave back? WTF?"

She responded with, "You're so silly." Naturally, it had a string of emoticons afterward.

"Who's that?" Cookie asked.

"My sister," I answered.

"Oh, tell her I say hello. We got acquainted this summer."

I typed in, "Cookie says hello."

The next message arrived as a string of hearts, followed by the word hello, and then more hearts.

I shook my head, wondering if my sister was drunk.

She sent another message that read, "Leaving for the airport now. I'll see... I'll BE there tonight."

Again, I had to wonder if she was drunk. The cut off thought and weird capitalization of be made no sense.

"Is she on her way?" Cookie asked.

"Yeah, she says she's headed for the airport," I answered.

Cookie had the oddest, knowing look on her face, complete with a lopsided, cheeky smile. As I pondered what that meant, gears started to click into place in my head. The hearts in Cookie's greeting. Cookie saying that they were acquainted. Cutting off see and replacing it with be. The first message telling me to wave.

My eyes widened. I looked up at the camera, snapped my eyes back to Cookie, back to the camera, and back to Cookie again.

Though she didn't say a word, I had a strong suspicion that Christmas wasn't quite over yet.

****

Yeah, this one went a little long on me. If you're here, I hoped you enjoyed the trip!

This is an entry in the Literotica 2018 Winter Holiday contest, so naturally, your vote would be most appreciated. It's the reader votes that determine the winners. On that note, only one vote per reader, and don't down-vote other people to try to help a favorite. No shenanigans! Odds are that even if you're just trying to help with shady voting tactics, the author doesn't want that kind of help. I know I don't.

Comments and favorites are likewise appreciated. Not only do they help boost the visibility of the story — thus attracting more eyes — they're also fuel that keeps an author coming back for more.