Mom's Christmas Cookie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked over and seemed to be taking inventory in the top drawer of her nightstand. I could hear things moving around in it. Once satisfied, she turned around, looked up at the camera, and let her hair down. She shook it out, and then ran her fingers through it. When she was finished, it was artfully mussed. After a quick look in the mirror, I saw her perk up.

Cookie looked up at the camera, pointed toward her bedroom door, and mouthed something. Then she hurried to the bed, jumped in, and posed on her side, facing the door.

I got chills when Mom walked in. Her work clothes suddenly looked far sexier than I'd ever noticed before. The skirt showed off her gorgeous, stocking-clad legs. The vest she was wearing couldn't hide the way her top could barely contain her tits. She looked incredible.

Mom put her hands on her hips, stared Cookie down, and said, "You're terrible."

"What do you mean, Sis?" Cookie asked while absently tweaking her nipple.

"You know what I mean. Do you know how hard it was to concentrate today?"

"Well, come here and I'll relax you," Cookie said in a voice full of suggestion.

"I need a shower," Mom protested.

Cookie countered with, "I could give you a tongue bath."

Mom shivered. "You are such a dirty little sister."

"You're the one who just said you were dirty. I like dirty."

The banter was incredibly hot. I was throbbing like mad, and fit to burst with anticipation of more.

Mom said, "I..." She trailed off, and then said, "Fuck it."

Cookie got up on her knees on the edge of the bed while Mom shrugged off her vest — letting it fall forgotten to the floor — and walked toward the bed. They came together in an almost violent kiss. Mom's hand was on the back of Cookie's head, crushing their lips together. Cookie was wasting no time bunching up Mom's top in her fingers.

"Do you have any idea..." Mom began, then crushed her lips back to her friend's. "How bad you made..." She lifted her arms and let Cookie jerk her top over her head. "My pussy ache today?"

"Did I make your panties wet, Sis?" Cookie asked while popping the clasp to Mom's bra.

"I'll show you, you little cunt."

Damn. Mom rarely cursed around me, so hearing her cut loose caught me off guard. Not enough to keep me from taking control of the camera when her bra dropped to the floor, though.

I could see how much smoother Mom's areolas were compared to Cookie's when I zoomed in. Her larger nipples also announced more dramatically that she was turned on. They were stiff — standing proud. I wanted them in my mouth so bad.

Apparently, I wasn't the only one. Cookie leaned in and started swirling her tongue over the right one. Mom drew in a shuddering breath and entwined her fingers in her friend's hair. At the same time, she was unbuttoning her skirt with practiced skill.

I kept a close eye on Cookie, because she was giving me some new ideas. She used her tongue to tickle, flick, and circle around Mom's nipple between sucks. Those sucks looked as if they alternated between hard ones and soft ones that were almost kisses. Mom's whimpers and moans certainly suggested she was enjoying it, so I took mental notes.

Mom's skirt slid down her legs. Cookie reacted almost instantly. She switched nipples, and at the same time, pushed Mom's panties down. When they were stretched between her thighs, Cookie slid a finger in Mom's pussy.

"You are wet," Cookie said.

"Are you going to do anything about it, Sissy?" Mom asked.

Cookie came right back with, "Are you going to get in the bed, or stand there bitching?"

Mom pushed Cookie, and she sat down dramatically on the bed. There was no way that playful shove actually knocked her back like that. Mom kicked off her heels, and then bent over to drop her panties. Her tits looked incredible, hanging down and swinging. Clad only in stockings at last, she climbed into the bed. She spread her legs wide open the moment her head hit the pillow.

I couldn't help but smile when Cookie moved to one side, making sure I had a full view of that. I zoomed in and could see Mom's folds peeking out from the short blonde hairs. They were symmetrical, somewhat heart-shaped, and looked so delicious.

"Stop teasing me," I heard Mom say.

I zoomed back out to see Cookie rise from where she was kissing Mom's neck. She said, "Sis, there's something I should tell you..."

"What did you do now?" Mom asked.

"Well, Wayne was here a couple of days ago."

"What, doing laundry?"

"I think that's what he came over for but... Uhm... I found him on my tablet. He was looking at those pictures we took."

Mom gasped. "Not the ones where we were..."

Cookie nodded. "The ones of us going down on each other. He was playing with himself."

Mom slapped a hand over her mouth, but the action and her gasp were so over-the-top that I think they had to be part of the role-playing.

Cookie continued, "I was watching him, and... Well..."

"You didn't have sex with my son, did you?" Mom demanded.

"I couldn't help it. He was right there, with his cock out, and it just looked so good."

Mom looked away and folded her arms in front of her chest. Again, it was too theatrical to be real. "I can't even look at you. Having sex with your own nephew. My son."

"Oh, please. You're not mad at me for fucking him. You're mad at me for fucking him first."

"That's ridiculous," Mom scoffed.

"Sure. You know you want to. I was just the one brave enough to go for it."

Mom looked back at her and countered, "You mean, enough of a whore."

Cookie shrugged. "So, you're saying you wouldn't be interested at all if I took pictures?" She reached for her phone on the nightstand.

"You didn't," Mom chided.

Cookie tapped away on her phone and said, "Oh, I most certainly did." She turned her phone toward Mom. Mom snapped her gaze away, as if refusing to look. Then Cookie said in a singsong voice, "You know you want to, Sis."

Mom turned her head as if she was going to look, but thought better of it and focused her eyes on the wall opposite Cookie. She waited a few seconds, bit her lower lip, and slowly turned back toward where her friend was holding up the phone.

Mom sucked in a deep breath, laid a hand over her chest, and said, "Oh my. Well, he's bigger than his father."

That made me sit up a little straighter and smile. I had no way of knowing if it was part of the role-playing or not, but I liked the sound of it anyway.

"Do you want to see more?" Cookie asked.

Mom tilted her head back and rolled her eyes. "You know I do, damn you."

Cookie swiped her phone.

Mom said, "It's gorgeous. He must use his right hand. It curves that way. Odd, because he's left handed."

My ears warmed a little. She'd hit the nail on the head with that one.

"He was when I walked in on him," Cookie said, and then swiped to the next picture.

"Oh, you bitch," Mom said, and affected a pout.

Cookie moaned and said, "He gave me such a big load. It tasted so good."

"I thought you said you had sex?"

"He's young," Cookie said. "It didn't take long to get him hard again." She swiped to the next picture.

"Oh, that looks like it feels so good," Mom remarked.

"It does. He made me come so hard, and then." Cookie swiped.

Mom shivered, pinched her nipple, and said, "You let him cum inside you."

"Mmm hmm. It felt so good. So hot. So deep inside me."

Mom looked up from the phone at Cookie and asked, "Do you think he might want to — you know?"

"Fuck you? He was looking at you, too. I bet he would. Would you like that, Sis? Have your son's big cock inside you?"

"God help me, yes. I want it," Mom said. Her right hand settled between her legs to play with her pussy.

Cookie slipped out of the bed with a chuckle, opened the drawer of her nightstand, and pulled out a flesh-tone strapon.

Mom nodded her head, and shoved three fingers into her pussy. "Hurry," she pleaded.

While Cookie was stepping into the harness, she said, "Mommy wants Wayne's cock inside her right now, doesn't she?"

"Yes, Mommy wants that cock."

I zoomed in, my mouth watering from the sight of Mom finger-fucking herself. Her fingers were already creamy from how wet she was. Practically hypnotized, I watched and listened to Mom whimper until a blur of motion signaled Cookie climbing into the bed.

I pulled the camera back out to see Cookie waving for Mom to move. "The other pillow," she instructed. Then she used her hands to encourage Mom to move her butt as well. When she was done, I smiled, because Cookie had positioned her so that the camera could see everything, which meant that I could to. Eyes on the television, I took my pants off.

Mom sat up as Cookie moved in, and grabbed hold of the plastic cock. She looked up into her friend's eyes and said, "Right here, honey. You see?" She then guided the dildo to her pussy and rubbed it between her lips. "Always get it nice and slippery first, honey."

I paused in my stroking, and rubbed my thumb over the head of my dick. I could almost feel Mom's wet pussy lips kissing it.

Cookie said, "He would be so anxious. So ready to fill you with that cock."

Mom centered the dildo at the entrance of her canal and asked, "Are you ready, honey?"

"Fuck yeah," I whispered.

"Go ahead," Mom said.

The low groan Mom let out when that cock slid inside her was like no sound I'd ever heard from her before. When it faded, she said, "Oh, good boy. Does that feel good, honey?"

Mindful that with the earbuds in, I couldn't know for sure how loud my voice was, I thought, It feels so good, Mom. I love your pussy.

As if she'd heard me, Mom said, "I love your cock, honey. It feels so good. So much bigger than your father's, and so hard." Her hands went to work, caressing her big tits and rubbing her clit.

Cookie pumped her hips slowly, sliding the dildo into Mom. "He's in heaven, deep in Mommy's tight pussy. You can see how excited he is. You can feel him throbbing."

Mom's voice was deep and so sensual when she said, "Oh, I can feel it, honey. Faster. Can you do that for me, honey?"

Oh yeah, I thought.

Cookie dutifully picked up the pace. "You know he can. It's all he can do to contain himself. He wants to fuck you like an animal."

"That's right, honey," Mom cooed. "Just like that. Not too fast yet. You want me to come, don't you?"

So bad, I silently answered.

"I know you do. Such a good boy," Mom said.

Whimpers bubbled up from Mom's lips, growing a little louder when Cookie picked up the pace even more. Mom's fingers were well outpacing Cookie's thrusts, though.

"Oh yes, that's it, honey," Mom said, her voice carrying an edge of strain. "Right there. Don't stop. You'll make me come, honey."

My lips were pursed, trying to keep from making any sounds that were audible outside of my room. Fuck yeah. Come for me, Mom, I thought.

Cookie said, "He wants you to come so bad, but you feel so good. You can see how hard it is for him to hold back."

"Don't come yet," Mom begged. "Hold on a little longer, honey. I'm getting closer. Make me come."

By that point, Cookie was fucking her fast enough to make Mom's tits jiggle. Cookie's big tits were slapping against her skin as well. The dildo and Mom's pussy hair were getting really creamy. Mom's face flushed, growing ever redder.

Suddenly, Mom's back arched and she sucked in a loud gasp. Then she cried out, "Oh, fuck me, Wayne! Fuck me hard! I'm going to come, honey! I'm going to come!"

Cookie pounded her with the strapon after that. Mom's tits were bouncing everywhere. She screamed, and yelped, and jerked every time that plastic cock slammed into her. Her hands slapped to the mattress, clawing at the sheets, and her head lifted up from the pillow. She came with a wail and a lurch.

"Oh yeah," Cookie growled. "He can feel that pussy coming around him. He's going to come too. He's going to fill Mommy's pussy full of cum."

Mom screeched, "Fill me up!"

A choked, coughing sound caught in my throat for a moment, followed by a grunt stifled by my pursed lips, and I erupted. Mom and I both twitched and thrashed as we came together. Hot cum sprayed up onto my chest over and over again with fire hose intensity. My head was swimming, and all I could see was red.

Mom's gasps for breath echoed loudly in my earbuds, matching my own, as we surrendered to the beautiful agony of our aftershocks.

A sensual laugh eventually drew my attention back to the television. The strapon was sliding down Cookie's legs to the floor. "Wow, Sis. That made you come hard, didn't it?"

"Oh lord," Mom groaned.

My heart was finally settling into something resembling a normal rhythm, but cum was starting to trickle around my sides, where it was going to end up on the bed. I had enough presence of mind to grab my phone, and keep my promise to Cookie. I aimed the camera with shaky hands, and took the snapshot of my cum-covered chest. After that, I put my phone down and grabbed several paper towels from the roll I'd prepared in advance.

Once I sopped up the cum threatening to hit the bed, I wiped up the rest as best I could, and then went limp. Mom and Cookie were both giggling in my ears — though Mom's were still weak.

"Those pictures?" Mom asked.

"Somebody who knows how we like to play, and he's so interested," Cookie answered. "He's nineteen, and full of cum."

"The same age as Wayne," Mom remarked.

There was amusement in Cookie's voice when she said, "Exactly. I can't imagine how hard you're going to come with the real thing."

"Me either," Mom said.

Things went quiet, and I looked up to see Mom and Cookie kissing. When their lips parted, Cookie said, "Now, it's your turn to take care of me, Sis."

"Give me just another minute to catch my breath," Mom asked.

"Nuh uh," Cookie said, while raising up to her knees. "You're eating your little sister's pussy right now." Then she sat on Mom's face.

I wasn't nearly as surprised that time when my dick twitched with the first signs of life.

****

I'd already hit snooze twice the next morning when the text alert sound roused me just before the third. I grabbed my phone, and saw the message from Cookie.

"Where is aunt Cookie's picture, young man?"

I sent her the picture that I'd taken after I came with Mom, and then the one I took after blowing my load to Mom fucking Cookie with that strapon.

"Two? Such a good boy," she responded. Not long after, she sent another message that read, "I'm going to call you soon, while your mom is in the shower. Kisses to my favorite nephew."

It was about fifteen minutes later when my phone rang. "Morning, aunt Cookie," I answered.

"Such a good morning. You don't have any plans tomorrow night, do you?"

"No. You and Mom going to have some fun again?"

"Uh huh. Care to join us?"

The thought both scared me to death, and caused my boxers to tent. "Really?"

"I've got a plan. We talked last night, and I asked her if she thought she'd be okay around you at Christmas. She said that she had practice. When I asked her what she meant, she admitted that she was having sexual thoughts about you even before I started pushing her that way. You remind her a lot of the guy who got her virginity. He had to move, but she never stopped having the hots for him."

"Still, don't you think she'll freak out?" I asked.

"Probably. That's why there's a plan, though. She has her company Christmas party tomorrow. As soon as she leaves, I'll come get you, and take care of the rest. Trust me, you're going to be balls deep in Mommy's pussy tomorrow."

"God, aunt Cookie," I groaned, imagining it.

"Oh, by the way... No jacking off until then. I want you to have a load for her that she's never going to forget. Promise me."

"Oh god," I groaned.

"Promise," she reiterated.

I sighed and said, "Promise."

"Good boy. The stockings are going to have Mommy in them this year." She made a kissing sound, and then said, "I'll call you tomorrow when it's time."

And so began the longest day and a half of my life. I'm pretty sure I was hard almost the whole time. Any time I wasn't absolutely focused on something else, I could see Mom red-faced and coming, or hear her telling me to fuck her and come inside her.

I felt like my balls were going to explode by the time Cookie picked me up. Still, I was nervous as fuck.

"Do you really think this is going to work?" I asked her as she drove me back to Mom's house.

"If I didn't, we wouldn't be trying," she assured me.

"You never said what your plan is."

Cookie gave me a crooked smile. "It's not all that complicated. I'm certain that all she needs is the tiniest little push to take it from fantasy to reality. You're going to hide out in your old room once she gets home. You'll have to stay quiet, and make sure there's no light coming out from under the door until she's in my room. I've got plans to make that easier, too. Then I'll let you know when to come in."

"That's it?"

She laughed. "Not entirely, but I want to keep some of it a surprise for you, too. It will probably be a little while after I get her in my room, but you can watch on your phone. I think you'll enjoy it. Just don't enjoy it too much. Remember your promise."

I groaned, because I was well aware of that.

"Have a nice, big load built up, do you?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"Perfect. Do you want to hear some naughty stories about your mom?"

I was of two minds about that, but didn't really have any option, because she launched straight into the story of how Mom had lost her virginity. It was in the basement of a church, of all places. Mom and that guy did it everywhere, apparently.

The stories carried us all the way to the house. As soon as we stepped inside, I saw a trail of rose petals leading off into the hall.

"Don't step on them," Cookie cautioned. She then waved for me to follow her to her room.

I saw a champagne bucket and two glasses sitting on the nightstand opposite the one where she kept her sex toys. There were candy canes hanging from the edge of the bucket. She'd also replaced her comforter, sheets, and pillow cases with Christmas themed ones. In the center of the bed, there was an old shoebox that said British Knights on the side.

"Take a look while I get ready," Cookie said. "Your mom took a lot of naughty pictures for her boyfriend. When he had to move, he gave them all back because he was a real gentleman who didn't want her to worry."

I sat down on the bed and popped open the lid. The box was full of Polaroids, and they were all racy shots of my mom at my age. She had the poofed-out hair that I recognized from family photos, but there was so much more.

Mom had a full-on bush back in the day. Her tits were a little firmer, and rode a little higher on her chest, but honestly, I thought they looked just as good in the present as they did when she was young. She was skinnier back then, but not by much. Mom took good care of herself. There were shots of her in her underwear, close-ups of her pussy and tits, and even pics of her fingering her pussy.

The pictures were washed out, but I scrutinized every single detail. She'd written dirty captions about how wet her pussy was and such on the bottom of every picture too.

"So, what do you think?" Cookie asked.

I looked up to tell her how much I loved the pictures, but realized she was talking about her outfit. She had on red and white candy cane striped stockings. Her panties were bright red and satiny looking, trimmed with a bunch of holly leaves and berries above her pussy. Her garter belt was red, and the lace had images of bells and Christmas trees incorporated into the design. The red bra had the same satiny look as her panties. Everything was trimmed in white fur, and she'd topped it off with a Santa hat.