Mom's Road to Recovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,478 Followers

It wasn't till we got home that I saw a shadow of the old Mom. She stopped in the doorway and gave our home a long looking over, peering into the kitchen. Dad and I had cleaned up to what we thought was appropriate, but Mom laughed and said, "You poor boys -- you've been bachelors far too long. Tomorrow, I'll start getting this place shipshape!"

I protested, saying, "Mom -- you should just take it easy. Besides, Dad and I already cleaned."

Mom laughed again and gave me another of her long, intimate hugs and proceeded to point out the layers of dust on the ceiling fan, cobwebs in the corners and the dust bunnies under the sofa. Dad reiterated that she needed to take it easy and that while I was cleaning house tomorrow, he would be taking her shopping for some new clothes.

Mom blushed and looked down, her face growing red as she nodded and said, "Well, maybe just a few things. I'll start working on getting back into shape as soon as I can." She ran her hands up and down her body slowly, caressing and lifting up her breasts before letting them fall and bounce with startling effect before saying, "Although I bet at least one of you must appreciate my bigger boobs!"

It took Mom a few seconds to realize that she'd shocked Dad and me. Mom and Dad had had been pretty religious and conservative -- breasts pretty much fell under the subject of sexual things that were not discussed in our house.She reddened further as she realized what she'd said and in a whisper full of fear and embarrassment, said, "I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking." She rushed upstairs towards her and Dad's bedroom -- him tossing me a concerned glance before following her up.

I didn't see Mom until the next morning when I awoke to the unmistakable smell of her special waffles and omelets. I crawled out of bed, quickly dressed and headed downstairs, meeting Dad in the upstairs hallway. We shared a rare smile and he said, "It's good to have your mother home!" I nodded, feeling normal for the first time in what seemed like forever.

That feeling lasted until we walked into the kitchen. I stopped so abruptly, Dad ran into me, shoving me forward, before grinding to a halt himself as we stared at Mom. She was standing at the stove, working on the last omelet, wearing one of my old T-shirts and maybe nothing else. It hung down to about mid-thigh, showing off more of my Mom's legs than I think I'd ever seen. Her thighs were a bit thick, but still her legs were shapely -- very much a woman's, and seemed very long. The T-shirt covered her ass, but more or less highlighted its shapeliness rather than conceal her lovely butt. All this and so sign of a panty line!

She turned at our noise and I thought my eyes would pop out of my head as the cotton shirt was molded to her breasts, highlighting their pear-like shape -- full and ripe and sagging slightly, the size and thickness of her nipples clearly indicated. She had her hair pulled back in a pony-tail, which despite the graying of her hair, gave her the appearance of someone much younger.

"Good morning, my darlings," Mom said gaily -- her smile dazzling. She sat the last plate of food on the kitchen table and then with her arms wide open, inadvertently making the T-shirt pull tauter across her breasts and raising the shirt's hemline to almost crotch level, said, "Come and get it!"

I felt my cock twitch and my pulse quicken as blood began to engorge my cock. I heard Dad cough behind me and then shove me forward, "Have a seat, John."

I gladly obeyed, happy to have my sudden reaction to Mom's appearance hidden from view. I glanced at my father and his face was a study of struggling emotions -- his unhappiness mostly dominating. You have to understand -- my folks were REALLY conservative and REALLY religious. I had never seen Mom in anything that wouldn't be considered mildly prudish. Her nightgowns were the old flannel granny variety and even then, she'd have worn a housecoat over them whenever she had ventured out of her bedroom! Bathing was a locked door affair and I could probably count on the fingers of one hand how many times I'd seen my parents show affection to each other in public.

Mom's cooking hadn't changed though and proved a bit of a distraction, although I caught myself making furtive glances at Mom and her well displayed chest throughout the meal. Dad glowered the whole time and finally said, "Well -- I reckon we need to get you to the mall and get some new clothes."

Mom blushed and nodded. "I'm sorry -- nothing fits. Thankfully, I found one of John's old T-shirts in your dresser otherwise I guess I'd have to go around in my birthday suit." She giggled and winked at me while Dad frowned.

When we finished breakfast, Dad urged Mom to go upstairs and find something to wear while they went shopping. After she disappeared, both of us watching her swaying butt exit from the room, I asked, "Is Mom alright, Dad?"

Dad nodded and said, "Sure -- she's just a bit out of sorts. Give her a day or two and she'll be fine." He glared at me and said, "In the meantime, keep those eyes in your head -- that's your mother, John."

It was my turn to blush with embarrassment and I shrugged my shoulders. "I didn't mean to stare...it was, just, I never would've pictured Mom dressing like that."

Dad got up and moved towards the door. "Don't be picturing your mother like that at all. She's just been through...a lot."

"Maybe those doctors were right. Maybe she should talk to one of those counselors or maybe a shrink."

Dad spun around and shook a finger at me. "You just shut up about that stuff. All Cassie needs is to get her bearings and she'll snap out of it. You hear me, boy?'

I nodded and he left after giving me a list of chores to get finished, but I felt very uneasy about Mom. Something was different and I didn't think simply being back in the bosom of her family was going to make that much difference. And as it was, I was right. Things went downhill fast.

That much was evident the moment she returned from her shopping trip...Dad's face screwed up in muted frustration and anger. Instead of buying her old conservative style of clothing, Mom now began dressing much more up to date...even sexy. Her new clothes included shorts, halter tops, dresses with hemlines well above the knee, all which emphasized her exaggerated with new weight figure. Within a few days, I got glimpses of Mom's ample breasts like I hadn't seen since I was nursing (not that I would have remembered), her stomach -- not so much flabby as rounded in a way I found arousing, and her attractive legs. She bought new bras, but around the house, didn't bother with them.

Mom had her hair done, surprising us by not reverting to her old pixie cut, but keeping it long and while dyeing some of it back to black, keeping some of the grey streaks in because as she put it, "I think it looks pretty."

Myself, I thought it looked sexy as hell, but kept my thoughts to myself. That was a wise thing because my thoughts were filled with impure notions about my mother. After a day of Mom bouncing around the house in denim shorts and a blue halter top that left a considerable amount of breast flesh exposed, for the first time in my life, I jacked off to fantasies of my mother before falling asleep. I felt both aroused and guilty -- stunned by the intensity of the feelings Mom was provoking in me unlike any woman or girl had done before.

I don't know if Mom sensed it, but it seemed to me as if there was some kind of sexual tension building between us. My formerly conservative and reserved mother was now flirty and affectionate, rarely passing up an opportunity to offer me a hug or a kiss on the cheek or the corner of my mouth, giving me those glances that seemed to say so much in themselves and that of themselves seemed to be so naughty.

Tensions were also building between Mom and Dad. I didn't understand it at first, just sensing that Dad was continuing to hold himself apart. I knew he was unhappy with her new style of dressing, fussing that even her dresses for church were too provocative, let alone what Mom wore around me. His fussing whispers became a common occurrence.

It became clearer when a few weeks after Mom's return, I returned home late from a date and as I crept up the stairs, I could hear Mom crying behind their bedroom door. I paused at the top of the stairs and their raised voices were clearly audible.

"But, I need you, Joseph! All I want is for you to make love to me!" Mom's voice was stricken, filled with need and heartache. "It's been so long!"

"I -- I want that too, Cassie, but its not right yet. We need...you need some time."

"I don't want to wait anymore. Am I that ugly, sweetheart? Am I that repulsive to you?"

There was silence for way too long before Dad responded. "You need more time, Cassie -- that's all. You're not yourself yet." I heard movement and hustled off to my room, barely getting inside and the door closed before Dad came out of their room. Things were definitely off and as the next few weeks passed by, I overheard variations on that argument several times. Dad was rejecting Mom's almost desperate overtures for sex. It seemed Mom was becoming more flirtatious with me as Dad kept her at arm's length and her dress got more scandalous as well. My fantasies regarding Mom began to expand as well with me stepping into Dad's role as lover.

Then the shit hit the proverbial fan. I came home from school to find Dad raging at Mom, her in tears. I walked into the living room to find Mom sitting on the couch, her head in her hands, sobbing violently, my concern over her almost distracted by the fact that she was wearing a filmy negligee and nothing else. Dad's face was crimson with anger and when he saw me, he just shook his head and continued yelling, "I can't believe you'd do such a thing -- to me and to our son!" He pointed at me as his voice reached an almost hysterical tone. "We hoped and prayed for your return for three years! Your son never gave up and this is how you repay our love!"

"What's wrong," I said, not understanding. "What happened?"

Dad stared at me, the anger now struggling with frustration and pain. "What's happened? Let me tell you..."

"Please don't, Joseph -- I'm ashamed enough as it is!" Mom said, interrupting him in a pleading voice.

"I came home early to find your mother fucking some stranger she picked up at the grocery store!"

"I'm sorry, " Mom sobbed, hanging her head in embarrassment. "I just needed to feel...I needed someone to make love to me!" Mom smeared tears across her face and stammered, "I just need -- needed -- needed..." My mother couldn't finish and put her face back into her hands and began crying almost hysterically.

That was the beginning of the end of all our hopes and dreams resuming their natural course. Even young and inexperienced, I knew that Mom was off kilter and that Dad wasn't being any help. He'd been raised to turn it all over to God and that through prayer alone, Mom could be healed.

Maybe it was because I was eighteen and the world seemed a lot simpler to me. I looked at it as Mom needed Dad's comfort and love, both emotionally and physically and for whatever reason, he was withholding both. Whatever had been done to her during her captivity now repulsed him whenever Mom sought out sex and unlike before her abduction, Mom now craved sex. If Dad wouldn't oblige -- then Mom sought it out on her on.

That was the first and only time Mom brought a man home, but Dad soon caught her sleeping around elsewhere and the stories began to spread about Cassie Hunter spreading her legs for anything with a hard cock. He caught her twice at local motels and once behind a local tavern giving a man a blowjob in her minivan. The fights were awful and Mom begged for understanding, but Dad grew colder and angrier with each incident.

They mostly followed a pattern. After being caught, Mom would try and behave, but then I would hear Mom pleading to Dad to make love to her for a few nights in a row and Dad refusing. Mom's appearance would accelerate towards the risqué, even sluttish and Mom would be increasingly flirty with me. I would walk around with a near constant erection as I would see Mom prowling around the house in short skirts and tight blouses or scanty nightclothes, somehow always finding reasons to rub up against me or hug me, acting more like a cat in heat than my mother. Then Dad would catch her fucking someone or all too often, more than one.

In desperation, I went around to some of the cheaper motels and explained the situation with Mom and got agreements from them to call me if Mom surfaced at their businesses. My boss, Tony Giatano carried some weight in town and helped convince a few to agree, feeling bad for me and my family. Three times I had tried to intervene for Mom's sake, trying to avoid another row between her and Dad, but he always seemed to find out.

After the episode at the Stay-Eez, I kept nagging Dad until he finally agreed to seek help for Mom. We went to Reverend Simmons at our church and after making several calls, he gave us a reference for a Doctor Deschane -- a psychiatrist specializing in sexual disorders. Mom seemed visibly relieved that she would now get a chance at counseling, knowing that things were out of control but seemingly unable to do anything about it.

Mom began seeing Doctor Deschane twice a week and for a month, things got much better -- Mom didn't stray, although her behavior at home around me continued to be somewhat improper...her outfits offering me glimpses of her lovely body and the little hugs and caresses and kisses continued whenever Dad was at work or in another room. There were times Mom seemed to simply smolder -- her eyes on me with such a fiery intensity I thought she might spontaneously combust -- those moments often coming on the heels of her therapy sessions.

Finally, Mom came home with a request from her doctor -- informing us that Doctor Deschane wanted us to begin attending additional sessions with Mom to help her with her therapy. Dad was reluctant -- with his barely achieved high school education, he didn't trust shrinks, preferring to place his faith in God alone, but I insisted and so we both steeled ourselves to finally confront Mom's demons.

#

We were ushered into the inner office of Doctor Deschane, my interest in what a "shrink's" office looked like dissipating as Doctor Deschane rose from a large, wing-backed leather chair to greet us. She was maybe a little younger than Mom and slender and statuesque, brilliant auburn hair done up in a bun with a silver pin stuck through it and wearing cat's eye glasses that did nothing to detract from her emerald eyes. Though slender, her breasts seemed to be large and pert with just a hint of décolletage under a blue silk blouse with just enough buttons undone. A tailored skirt rose high above her knees and I was suddenly looking forward to seeing her sit down.

My cock which had been constantly hard from Mom's attention suddenly found a new source of inspiration. Dad was struck near mute as he retreated from the frank sexuality of the doctor. Introductions were made quickly and I felt my cock swell in my slacks and my face flame with embarrassment as Doctor Deschane took my hand and gently shook it, her eyes scrutinizing me as she did so. She beckoned us to take seats on either side of Mom who looked at Doctor Deschane as if she was a holy woman about to confer a blessing.

The Doctor gave us a moment to get settled and then sat herself. I was not disappointed as she settled into her leather chair, her short skirt rising slightly to reveal tanned and toned thighs. Then oddly, she turned her head slightly and addressed me. "John, in trying to help your mother -- to allow her to help herself, it's been vitally important for her to confront what happened to her. I think for you and your father to understand what's happened to Cassie and how these experiences have changed her and how you can help her get control over her life, she needs to share these experiences with you as well. Does that make sense?"

I nodded slowly. "Sure," I replied. "I'll do anything to help Mom."

Doctor Deschane smiled and said, "This will not be easy -- for either you or your father. It will be graphic and I suspect shocking, but I think it's essential to your mother's recovery for you to truly comprehend what has happened to her and how she has changed."

"I don't see how it's essential for our son to hear all this," Dad said, the whine and discomfort thick in his voice.

"He and you, Mr. Hunter are Cassie's support system. I've discussed this with Cassie at length and she agrees that while this will be...difficult to hear, it is important to understand what she's gone through." Dad scowled at the psychiatrist but didn't argue further. Doctor Deschane turned in her chair to study Mom who was sitting upright in another huge leather chair, clearly nervous. "Cassie, would you like to begin?"

Mom took a deep breath and nodded, her hands tugging and fretting with the handkerchief in her hands. Not looking at us, she took another deep breath and said, "I don't remember being taken by Darren...er, Jones. I was loading groceries into the car and the next thing I knew..." Mom paused and took another deep breath. "I was in total darkness and could hardly breathe -- there was something, a mask on my face and I couldn't see and I was c-cumming my brains out." Mom flicked her eyes my way, her face reddening. "I was having an orgasm because someone -- Darren had shoved a vibrator into my vagina and taped it in place." Mom's red face darkened. "I was so naïve I didn't even know what was in me.

"I don't know how long I'd been awake or how long I lay there and orgasmed. It just kept going on and on. Maybe hours, so much that cumming hurt. I passed out again and when I came to, I was in a room, on a bed, naked and he was there...Darren and he was naked and hard and he had a knife...a big knife with jagged edges. He ordered me to get on my hands and knees like a good whore bitch and I was so scared and I did it and he fucked me. He fucked me really hard -- it hurt and the whole time he was running that knife up and down my back and underneath on my breasts -- using the tip, but never cutting me."

Mom paused and wiped her eyes. "Did you have an orgasm the first time with him, Cassie?" the doctor asked softly.

Mom shook her head and replied, "No -- I think I came close though. My -- my pussy was so sensitive still from that vibrator and he was big and even though it was painful, there was...is something...stimulating about being so close to death. By the time Darren came inside me, I was...aroused, I guess and scared I was going to die.

"Afterwards, he made me suck him clean while he told me his rules." Mom stopped again and looked at Doctor Deschanes who nodded for her to continue. "Darren said I was his sex bitch and that I was to do whatever he asked the moment he asked or he'd kill me. He told me he'd done this before. He said my old life was over and that every breath I took from then on depended on my ability to pleasure him.

"Afterwards, he fed me and left, locking me in my room. He left me a water jug, some food and a chamber pot. He didn't come back for three days but then he fucked me again and again and again. He made me suck him off and eat his cum and then he came on my face.

"Darren left me fresh supplies and I didn't see him again for I think seven days -- maybe longer. I had a light in the room, but no clock to measure time with. At times it seemed like I was alone nearly forever!" A sob escaped Mom's lips. "I was so lonely and scared. I prayed just to hear a voice. When he came back, I was actually glad to see him!" Mom looked up and tried to smile at Dad and me. "I'm sorry -- I know that sounds terrible, but I was so alone!"

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,478 Followers