Mom's Road to Recovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,490 Followers

Each kiss my mother and I shared as our bodies came together in soul shaking thrusts seemed to reshape and rebuild who we were -- redefining our mother and son relationship and expanding it to incorporate the reality that we were lovers, our incestuous lovemaking healing Mom's troubled heart and making mine complete. We writhed and rolled about on the bed, insatiable in our desires to feel and experience each other -- fucking as if we'd been joined cock and pussy for ages, seeming to know each other's needs and desires on an instinctual level -- our relationship as mother and son making our relationship as lovers that much more wonderful.

Mom's screams of orgasm became more cries of pure pleasure and happiness rather than sobs of pure sexual needs. When I began to cum in Mom's pussy again, we were both weeping with absolute joy -- intoxicated in the knowledge that we had in becoming lovers, found our purpose in life...our place in the universe.

As we fell asleep in the aftermath of a wonderful night of incestuous fucking, arms and legs still wrapped tightly around each other, we slipped into slumber feeling utterly safe and loved as we had never felt before.

#

We strolled into the office building of Doctor Deschane's offices were, hand in hand, Mom's face holding a glowing smile that made her seem more lovely than might seem possible. I was very much aware that many men's heads turned as we passed, dazzled at the beautiful, sexually radiant woman that was my mother.

It had been a good morning, started with an exiquisite bout of sixty-nine that had begun when Mom woke up to discover me licking her pussy and evolved into her climbing atop me, her dripping wet cunt grinding into my face while her lips slid up and down my throbbing cock, her tongue an insanely sweet torture as it writhed around the head of my swollen penis.

It had gotten better when the lawyer my employer, Tony Giatano, had helped us retain, called to report his meeting with Dad and his lawyer had left my father shaking and appalled and conceding defeat on most of his plans to take everything he and Mom had owned. It seems after our lawyer painted a vivid picture of how he'd portray Dad as an unsympathetic bastard who'd refused to help his deeply troubled wife after her awful ordeal, Dad's lawyer threatened to abandon the case unless Dad caved in. Mom didn't want to take Dad to the cleaners, but she did want some security...security she would now have.

We walked into Doctor Deschane's office -- our smiles testifying to how happy we were in taking her advice. Mom's psychiatrist looked as stunning as ever, today wearing a burgundy sweater dress that rode high on her thighs and clung to every curve, emphasizing her luscious breasts and figure. She was wearing her glorious hair down, framing her lovely face -- green eyes almost glowing with pleasure.

Doctor Deschane noted our joined hands and the smiles on our faces and said, "So, I see that John has taken control of the situation and the healing has begun."

Mom blushed as she nodded and said, "My son is a wonderful man. He's a wonderful lover and if might call him so, a wonderful master!"

"I'm so happy for you both," replied Doctor Deschane. She focused on me. "Any guilt or reservations about the role you've taken on as your mother's lover, John?"

I felt my face begin to burn...after all, it wasn't everyday you were able to talk with another person about fucking your mother. "No...still seems almost like a dream, but a great one." I squeezed Mom's hand, my cock stirring as she gave me a motherly, loving smile in return. "Mom's seems so happy and the last few days have been almost heaven."

Doctor Deschane seemed pleased as she responded, "A most therapeutic solution, albeit extreme. Your mother and I had talked at length about her experience and her desires and while she yearned for your father to be understanding and step up and be there for her, there was also her constant referral to you as more understanding and loving and she faced down her fear and confusion as well as all the societal taboos to bravely confess her attraction to her son and how her urges for you were almost as strong a motivator as to continue the sexual pleasure she learned while the captive of Darren Jones." She gave us both a big smile as she said, "Incest isn't the normal avenue for any psychiatric treatment, but in this case, I think it is the correct one.

"Yes!" Mom and I replied together before we all shared a laugh. I leaned over in my chair and kissed Mom, allowing Doctor Deschane to see our obvious love for each other as our tongues darted and danced for several seconds.

When we were finally sitting back in our chairs, our smiles a mixture of embarrassment and happiness, Doctor Deschane studied us for several seconds -- obviously aroused, her breasts heaving enticingly under her sweater dress, - thick and erect nipples pressing boldly against the jersey cotton material. "I confess a bit of envy at your relationship," she began. "And I envy the road that I have faith that you two will travel as we continue to help Cassie recover."

I think I might have looked a little surprised at her statement and the doctor looked at me with a keen and mysterious expression. "Yes, John...your mother's recovery is just beginning. We have much still to cover about what your mother endured in her captivity." She turned her gaze to Mom and said, "Isn't that correct, Cassie?"

Mom licked her lips and said softly, "Oh yes. Where should I begin?"

Doctor Deschane looked down at her notes and then looking up at us both, smiled somewhat evilly and replied, "Why don't you discuss how Darren Jones shared you with some acquaintances?"

That stunned me -- the first time I had had any inkling that in the years she'd been gone, there might have been more than one person involved. Certainly I'd never even heard a hint of it from Dad or the authorities. "Mom?" I asked, the surprise evident in my voice.

Mom shivered, her hand tightening around mine as she began, "I'm not sure how long I'd been Darren's love slave -- many months I guess, but one day he'd had me on the A-Frame and he brought in a woman -- tall and big, like an Amazon, naked, her big breasts like massive gourds sitting upright on her chest and such a hairy pussy. She had a handsome face, so much like that Greek woman reporter on the cable news. Darren said it was time for me to learn to enjoy the touch and taste of a woman." She stopped and shivered, her free hand sliding down between her legs, unthinkingly tugging at her skirt as if she was trying to get to her panty-less pussy.

In the gap of silence that ensued, Doctor Deschane leaned forward, her breasts straining against her thin, jersey list and said huskily, "And did you? Do you enjoy the touch and taste of pussy?"

Mom squeezed my hand and with difficulty, I shifted my gaze from my mother, her hand rubbing her exposed and very wet cunt, to see the hungry gleam in Doctor Deschane's eyes and I realized that the doctor was quite correct. Mom's recovery was just beginning and my part in it was going to be an exciting journey. I beat my mother's psychiatrist to the punch and said, "Tell me about it, Mom. Tell me everything."

The End?

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,490 Followers