Mom's Road to Recovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,478 Followers

She took a step closer to me, her body now pressing into mine and my mouth hung open in shock and I almost jumped out of my shoes as she pressed a warm palm against my crotch. "Do you think you can take control of your mother, John? Can you be that brave...that daring?"

"I...um, Doctor, I...you mean..." I was stunned, unable to speak as I tried to believe that I understood what Doctor Deschane was saying to me.

The psychiatrist moved her head towards mine until we were almost kissing. "What happened to your mother is outside normal experience, John. The remedy must by necessity, be outside normal treatment procedures. You know what she needs!" Doctor Deschane gave the bulge in my pants a gentle squeeze. "You have what she needs, John, you are what she needs. Be strong for her, be the strong man she needs...the strong son she needs you to be." I could feel her lips barely brushing mine. "Do we understand each other, John?"

I slowly nodded, still unable to speak. Doctor Deschane kissed me, her tongue darting into my mouth for several sweet seconds. Then she patted my throbbing bulge again and whispered, "I wish you luck, John. Make me proud, be the strong, loving son your mother wants and requires to make a recovery."

As I continued to try and find my voice, Doctor Deschane took me by the arm and led me out the door, acting if she hadn't just made such an incredible request of me, waving at Mom and as I looked from on to the other, the doctor seemed to be looking at my mother with an expression akin to envy. I joined Mom to walk towards the elevator, she taking my arm as the doctor had and leaning in to buss me on the cheek and saying, "Thank you, son, for coming with me. It means so much to me!"

There were so many things I wanted to say, but all I managed to croak was, "I love you, Mom."

Downstairs, we discovered that Dad had indeed left, taking the car and driving off. After I failed to raise him on my cell phone, I called us a taxi and while we were waiting for it and then during the ride home, Mom and I remained silent, barely speaking, although Mom kept her arm hooked through mine all the way home, her presence both comforting and arousing at the same time.

Once home, we discovered Dad had really left -- most of his clothes, his toiletries and his bible gone and a single, quickly scrawled note that repeated his earlier statement, "To Hell With Both of You!" I held Mom in my arms as she had another good cry and then afterwards, while she showered and laid down for a nap, I kept trying to get Dad on the phone, my head spinning as the world I knew and understood kept falling down around me.

Dad finally picked up and it was with some ironic amusement that he told me he would be staying at the Stay-Eez Inn for the moment and that "my whore of a mother" would be hearing from his lawyer. We exchanged angry words that culminated in promises to "kick each other's ass" in the near future and I felt both sadness and a curious contentment that he was now suddenly and maybe irrevocably out of our lives.

I peeked in on Mom and saw her sleeping restlessly in her bed, wearing a purple baby-doll nightie that had pulled up around her thighs, revealing her clean shaven pussy. I felt a little dizzy as my erection throbbed painfully in my pants, the psychiatrist's words still echoing in my head...her sultry voice whispering, "Be the strong son your mother needs you to be."

I retreated to my bedroom and tried to get some sleep, resisting with some difficulty the urge to masturbate. Mom's story of her captivity ran through my mind -- images of Mom submissively, willingly performing all sorts of acts for Darren Jones -- happily, joyously cumming for him, being an absolute slut and as I drifted off to sleep, I began erasing Jones from the images and replacing him with myself, Doctor Deschane's words echoing around us.

When I awoke, it was dark. The illuminated clock on my bedroom dresser telling me it was nearly 8:00 P.M. I got up, painfully erect and changed clothes, dressing in a pair of gym shorts and a tank top. Again, the day's events played through my head, but the confusion I had been feeling seemed to have dissipated. Everything seemed clear to me now.

I made my way downstairs, following the wonderful smell of one of Mom's secret casseroles baking in the oven. Mom was at the sink, washing dishes and I wasn't really surprised to see her still in her little purple negligee, now complemented by a pair of backless pumps with high, narrow heels, making Mom's legs look longer and shapelier than ever. The gauzy material of her nightie made it clear that she wasn't wearing panties...her buttocks looking full and inviting.

"Mom," I said, standing at the kitchen door. "Are you okay?"

Mom looked over her shoulder at me, her eyes a bit red from crying and gave me a smile. "Getting there, John. You going with me today and standing up for me helped." She returned to her dishes as I stood in the doorway and admired her lush, nearly naked body, feeling my cock throb and ache at the sight of her. Finally, Mom looked over her shoulder again and said, "Are you hungry? Supper's about thirty minutes away if you can wait."

I moved into the kitchen towards my mother. "I'm hungry alright," I said sort of nonchalantly.

Mom finished her washing and drying her hands on a dish towel, turned to face me, starting a bit as I was now only inches away from her. "I can fix you a snack to tide you over, son." She started to say more, but stopped when I gently placed my finger over her lips.

"I'm hungry, Mom, but not for food."

Mom's eyes grew wide and as she began to blush, she stammered, "I...I what do you mean?"

"Dad's gone, Mom."

Mom licked her lips and nodding, replied, "I know that."

"And he's not coming back. He's gone for good."

Mom looked up into my eyes, her lovely blues red and watery -- another crying bout looming close. "I know that too, John, but..."

Interrupting her, I said, "I'm the man of the house now, Mom. I'm your man."

Mom shivered, making her mostly visible breasts shake in the most delightful way. Her body seemed to stiffen and grow more erect. "What are you saying, son?" she said in a tight, almost frightened voice.

I reached up and took Mom by the shoulders, squeezing them gently as I replied, "Things are going to change from now on, Mom. No more going out and finding some stranger to fuck you."

Mom licked her lips again and said meekly, "John?"

I pulled her to me, pressing her body against mine as I said, "If you're horny -- if you need cock -- if you need to please somebody, you come to me and I'll be happy to let you please me...your son...your man."

Mom moaned and said, "Oh...but I'm your mother, we can't...I know Doctor Deshcane thinks..." Again, I reached out with my right hand and pressed a finger against her lips.

"You are my mother and I'm your son and I'm telling you how life is going to be from now on. You're my woman now, Mom. You're my sexy, submissive mother slut and your only purpose in life from here out is to please your loving son." I ran my finger across her lips and then shifted, exchanging my forefinger for my thumb and running it back and forth across her lips, pressing it between them.

A shudder went through Mom's body as she slowly parted her lips, letting me slip the tip of my thumb between them, feeling the wetness of her mouth and then the tip of her tongue brushing against it.

"I love you, Mom and I know you love me. It's time for you to show me what that means on this first day of our new life together." Mom's eyes were full of tears and I prayed that they were tears of gratitude as she began to suck on my thumb, her hands coming up to cup my hand as she began to work my thumb back and forth.

My free hand came up and cupped her meaty breast through the gauzy material of her negligee, tweaking the very long and very hard nipple trying to poke through the thin nightie. I let her tit go and returned my hand to her shoulder. Firmly, I began to press down, saying to my mother, "Show me how much you love me, Mom. Show me how well you can please your only son."

Mom seemed to resist for a moment before letting my thumb slip from between her lips and yielding to the pressure of my hand. Slowly, Mom dropped down, going to her knees until she was kneeling before me, her face scant inches from the massive bulge in the front of my shorts. Hesitantly, Mom reached out with one hand, pulling it back several times before finally rubbing her palm up and down my front, feeling the massive erection lurking there.

Mom looked up at me, still some doubt in her eyes, but also hunger. "This is so wrong, John," she whispered. "I'm your mother." Then Mom reached out and hooked her fingers into the waistband of my gym shorts and yanked them down hard, releasing my long, thick and very hard cock, letting it slap her in the face.

Mom's hands flew back up to wrap around my long shaft and again a powerful shudder ran through her as she moaned, "I love you, son. I...I...oh, God, I've missed this!" Mom pressed her head into my crotch, her lips showering my cock with loving kisses and then her lips were stretching around the head and I was in her mouth, wet and warm and her soft, moist tongue was doing things I had only dreamed of.

Maybe it was the intensity of Mom's knowledgeable cocksucking that made my head swim to the point I had to reach out and steady myself against the sink counter or maybe it was simply the realization that I was standing in my kitchen with my nearly naked mother kneeling in front of me lovingly sucking my cock. I reached out with my free hand and gently stroked my fingers through Mom's dark, gray streaked hair, enjoying its softness along with the wet softness of her tongue washing over the head of my cock as she sucked and licked, her lovely blue eyes never looking away from my face as they flashed with a joyous intensity.

Mom's face had an expression of contentment and of joy that I had seen rarely since her return and then only those few times I had gone to retrieve her at motels after she'd been fucked almost into unconsciousness. It was both exciting and disturbing to see her so completely absorbed in pleasuring me. Equally arousing and disturbing was the sudden sense of power and satisfaction I was getting from seeing my own mother submitting to my commands. I had an unexpected flash of insight into the twisted nature of Mom's kidnapper.

Thankfully I had little time to dwell on my troubling thoughts as the need to cum rose to dominate everything. My near constant erections all day had left me with a hair trigger and while I yearned to let Mom's loving blowjob go on for hours, my need to ejaculate was too strong.

I had never experienced a woman actually swallowing my sperm, the few blowjobs I'd received from dates had always ended with them stroking me off with their hand, but now I was faced with a new dilemma -- let Mom swallow or cum in her face. In my head came the voice of Doctor Deschane, urging me to take control of Mom and with that insight, I yanked Mom's head back, her tongue and teeth and lips sliding over my cock and with a primal yowl, I exploded, aiming streamer after streamer of hot, white semen to splash over Mom's face.

Mom responded automatically, moaning, "Oh God, yessss!" as she opened her mouth wide and extended her tongue out, trying to catch some of my spewing jism as it splattered across her nose and cheeks, then her forehead and then as I aimed better, directly onto her tongue -- stroking the last streamers onto her extended digit, letting the thick, white goo to pool there.

I staggered back, the room swirling about me, to lean against the kitchen table, my cock twitching and tingling as I watched my mother frantically using her fingers to scoop and direct my semen into her mouth, smacking her lips and sucking furiously at her fingers as she savored each thick glob of my seed. My cock which had began to shrink a bit, was suddenly jerking and bouncing as blood engorged it again, the sight of my wanton mother, sluttishly eating my spunk, making my cock so hard, it slapped against my belly.

Our gazes locked again and for a moment we didn't move and then I sprung at my mother like a cat taking its prey -- dragging her to her feet and slinging her towards the kitchen table. As I pushed Mom down onto the table with one hand, I ripped her filmy negligee away, leaving her wearing only those sexy, backless heels. Her legs were straight and quivering as I bent her over, my hands spreading and lifting her asscheeks, revealing her bald cunt -- labia wet, glistening and spread wide, ready for me...ready for her son.

"I'm going to fuck you, Mom," I snarled, my voice tight and urgent. Almost out of control, I thrust at her backside -- my erection sliding up and down her labia.

"Oh yessss, John!" Mom sobbed. "I've been dreaming of this since I came home...since I saw my son wasn't a boy anymore, but a man, a big dicked man!" Mom twisted her hips just slightly and the head of my cock slipped inside her creamy heat. "Fuck me, John, please! Fuck Mommy! Please fuck me and let me show how much I love my son!"

And then I was sliding inside her, sinking my long, hard cock deep into my mother's hot cunt, savoring her silky tightness. My hands went to her waist and like a male dog in rut, I began to frantically hump my cock into Mom's pussy, thrusting hard and fast -- making the kitchen table scoot slightly with each thrust. Mom writhed on the table -- her arms flailing away, knocking the napkin holder and salt and pepper shakers onto the floor, fingernails scraping over the wood surface -- her heels scratching along the surface of the floor as she sought purchase and leverage to fling herself back to meet my thrusts.

I fucked Mom hard, making her squall with pleasure as I buried myself in her again and again, grinding my wiry pubic hair into her bald, wet mound again and again. Then Mom was screaming my name as her cunt walls tightened around my cock and bathed my hard penis in fiery juices as I gave my mother her first son induced orgasm. Her pussy held my cock so tightly in its grip, all I could do was hunch against Mom's hips, making my erection move only minutely inside her, but making her sob with ecstatic.

As her orgasm waned, I started fucking her hard again, Mom sagging back against me as her legs turned rubbery. I stepped back, my cock sliding from Mom's pussy, dripping with her hot juices. Mom wailed plaintively as I withdrew and turned and at the sight of my cream covered cock, again fell to her knees and took me into her mouth as I bumped up against the counter. It was my turn to groan as Mom's tongue slathered up and down my cock, lapping up her own juices.

Then I was pulling Mom back onto her feet, breasts bouncing as I walked her backwards and then lifting her up onto the table and spreading her legs and then yanking her so that she was dangling off the edge of the table and then as she hissed with excitement, I slammed my cock back into her wet and open pussy.

Mom sobbed, "I love you, John! Fuck me hard, son!" as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her lips against mine as I sank my throbbing penis deep into her womb. Mouths open and tongues frantically dancing, I could taste my semen and Mom's pussy as we kissed. Our mingled flavors seemed to fuel our passions and we began fucking feverishly, Mom's legs rising up to wrap around my hips, tightening with each thrust, kicking to urge me a little deeper with each hard thrust.

My experience with sex at age eighteen was pretty limited to a few willing, but equally inexperienced girls I'd dated, but with Mom everything seemed to come to me by instinct. I seemed to know what a certain roll of my hips or the intensity of a thrust would do to Mom, sending her nearly out of control in a paroxysm of ecstatic pleasure. More than even taking a dominant role in our lovemaking...no, our fucking, was the knowledge that this was my mother -- that we were blood kin, sharing flesh and spit and sweat and lust in the most primal of all acts.

In committing incest with my mother, I felt more alive than at any other moment in my life and from the way she was responding, trying to meet my thrusts, her pussy walls gripping at my cock, trying to please me and consume me at the same time, I was positive that she felt the same way. It gave me great pleasure imagining that I was taking my mother to a greater plateau of sexual pleasure and experience than even her kidnapper had. I was fucking my mom and I reveled in it -- already knowing that I would never be able to get enough of her and thrilled that Mom would be devoted to sating my incestuous hungers for the rest of our lives!

Our fucking became more ardent...almost violent in its intensity as we kissed and bit each other -- me leaning Mom onto her back and ducking my head to suck and bite her swollen nipples while her fingernails tore bloody tracks down my back, my pelvis slamming into hers with loud, wet slaps as we fucked ourselves closer to a mutual orgasm. When I lifted my head, we stared at each other, the only noises whimpers and snarls as we fucked. Mom's breasts bounced and rolled and her lower lip hung open in an expression of incestuous rapture while her eyes blazed with a sexual fury that I could feel deep inside me, racing to the very tip of my cock as it burrowed ever deeper into her sodden cunt.

Mom's eyes widened suddenly and she gave out a dog like bark -- a passionate yip and then her body began to convulse in a powerful sexual seizure as her orgasm crashed down on her like a tidal wave. Her sweet, furnace like pussy clamped tight around my deeply buried cock, her cunt flesh rippling and writhing along my shaft and I was past the moment of no return as well and roared, "I fucking love you, Mom!" as I felt my balls bounce and dance as I began to pump fresh, hot semen into her womb.

Our lips found each other again and our tongues engaged in another frenetic dance as we clung together -- my hands firmly gripping Mom's hips and pulling her into me, going as deep inside her motherly cunt as possible. For one almost indescribable moment, it seemed as if our mutual orgasm would never end -- sweet pleasure etched on Mom's face as the intensity of my orgasm almost made me fall to my knees.

As we finally began to come down, Mom burst into tears, hugging me and then showering my face with kisses before sobbing in a voice full of heartfelt love, "I love you, son. Oh, how I needed this!"

At the end -- we burned the casserole, but ate it anyway -- our appetites spurred by the fuck of a lifetime. We sat there, Mom, naked and in my lap as she spoon fed me the pasta and burger combination, laughing and giggling as she squirmed on my lap, legs dangling on either side of me, her bare pussy leaking semen and rubbing so wetly and deliciously against my semi-erect cock until I was once again erect -- my long hard pole sticking up between us, smearing her tummy with precum as she hunched against me.

Food was forgotten as our lust kicked in once again and with her lower lip pooched out in a sexual pout and looking at me with utter lust, Mom rose up and impaled herself on my cock. As her arms came around me, I cupped her ass cheeks and with a grunt, stood up. Mom wrapped her legs tight around my hips and, joined cock and pussy -- I walked us upstairs to her bedroom.

I had been heading towards my room when Mom looked at me with her eyes hooded sluttishly and hissed. "Fuck me in my bed, John. I've waited my entire married life to be given an orgasm in my marriage bed and if my husband can't do it, I know my son can!"

So it was that I came to lay my mother back on the bed she had shared with Dad for nearly two decades and with her legs wrapped around my back, fucked her amidst the wreckage of their marriage -- things he had discarded in his rush to leave lying on the floor and the smell of his old aftershave -- English Leather, still evident on the room and I felt proud that I had taken his place -- all the grief I had felt at Mom's disappearance and my dismay and anger as I saw Dad ignore her obvious need for help being wiped away with every stroke of my cock into Mom's hot and tight pussy.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,478 Followers