Mom's Road to Recovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,486 Followers

"It's okay, Mom," I whispered hoarsely. "I wish we could have found you."

Mom smiled at me and said, "Me too -- I used to daydream about it for hours on in -- you and your father rescuing me." Mom paused as if recollecting where she left off. "So, Darren finally came back and I was so happy to see him...to see anyone at that point. He fucked me constantly for days afterwards, whenever he could get it up which was a lot. I think he was taking drugs to help himself with that.

"Sometimes he was brutal with me, taking me hard and forcefully -- raping me practically and other times he was gentle, almost sweet, treating me more like a girlfriend...or," Mom's voice broke, "...like a wife."

"What was he doing the first time he made you orgasm, Cassie?" the doctor asked.

Mom didn't answer for a moment. "He made me cum with his cock the first time he fucked me after all those days I was alone. Darren got on top of me and I was scared, but so happy that there was someone to see and talk to and to touch and his cock was so hard and big and he just rammed it in me and it hurt a lot, but even as rough as he was being, I felt my orgasm start early and I came and came long before he shot his wad in me." Mom began to breathe a little faster and through her dress, I could see her nipples harden as she recalled the event. "I actually thanked him for making me cum. He just laughed and said he knew I was a slut at heart since the moment he first laid eyes on me."

"You thanked a man who'd kidnapped you and proceeded to rape you repeatedly and knowing this, you were aroused by him enough to orgasm during intercourse?" Doctor Deschane gave me several sidelong glances and said, "Why do you think that happened?"

Mom shrugged. "I don't know. Like I keep saying, I was scared and lonely and homesick and just being with someone felt so good. He was always saying he'd get around to killing me sooner or later, but just having contact with another human being felt so damn good."

The psychiatrist leaned forward and prodded her, "And? Don't leave anything out."

Mom and Doctor Deschane stared at each other for a moment and finally Mom nodded and looked at Dad and me. "I have to be honest. As soon as I had cummed that first time with the vibrator -- it was unlike anything I'd known before. I can't explain it, but I wanted more." She looked directly at me and said, "It was something I wasn't all that familiar with -- your father was the only one I'd ever been with before and while I had always enjoyed the sex, I reckon I'd never really orgasmed like that before -- not from being fucked anyway."

Mom looked away and then back at me. She slowly licked her lips and seemed to squirm a little as if she couldn't get quite comfortable. "I begged him to fuck me and make me cum again." Mom paused and a queer smile fluttered across her lips. "And Darren did. He fucked me and fucked me and made me cum over and over again."

A little moan escaped Mom's lips as a shiver ran over her body, raising gooseflesh and making her nipples swell underneath her dress. "I was like a crack addict, only my drug was sex and Darren was my dealer and he kept me happy and well fucked. I never knew that fucking was so, so..." Mom's voice took on a dreamy quality as she finished with, "Wonderful! And Darren taught me that there was so much more to it than I ever imagined.

"The first couple of months it was just straight sex -- oh, Darren taught me to appreciate getting fucked up the ass as well and to be a good cocksucker and to appreciate the taste of a man's seed, but then he taught me so much more."

I glanced over at my father who was looking down at the carpet, his jaw muscles clenched and his face a bright red. He looked angrier than I could ever remember -- even worse than when he'd first caught Mom cheating on him.

Mom paused, one hand slowly running up her blouse to cup and squeeze her breast, I'm not even sure she was aware she was doing it. "One day, he brought in a steel A-Frame with chains and clamps and things." Mom shivered. "He hung chains with clamps attached and suspended me by my nipples and I had to almost stand on tip-toe to keep them from hurting too much even though they did hurt like hell, but even then..." Mom's face became almost vacant and her fingers fluttered across one nipple hard and erect against her dress as she continued. "Even then, there was always pleasure along with the pain."

Mom closed her eyes and I imagined she was seeing it in her mind and she continued to squirm as she spoke. "Other times, Darren liked to attach chains with clamps to both my nipples and my labia -- chains that were too short if I stood up erect -- pulling and pinching unless I could raise my legs off the ground -- otherwise, sweet pain and pleasure together. I would cum and cry and want it to stop and never stop at the same time till I thought I was going insane.

"Darren would manacle me to the A-Frame, hanging spread-eagled in the air for hours at a time, my arms screaming with pain and when I thought I would simply die from the agony, he'd pull up a chair in front of me and bury his face in my pussy and make me go nuts from the pleasure until I thought I would simply die from the ecstasy. He had a tongue like a snake and he would eat me for hours on end."

Mom's eyes snapped open and she looked at me in such a way that made me squirm in my chair. "That was something else I'd never experienced. I was taught that a man putting his face in your pussy was nasty and sinful." She shivered again. "I just don't understand how something so...so delightful could be called a sin." Licking her lips, Mom added, "Afterwards, he'd kiss me -- let me taste myself." Mom dropped her gaze back down to her lap, unable to continue to look at me. "I loved that too -- how I tasted."

There was a long pause, the only noise, the scratching of the occasional note by Doctor Deschane and Mom's heavy breathing. The doctor looked up and smiled, first at me and then at Mom. "You're doing wonderfully, Cassie -- so honest. John, are you okay...do you need a break?"

My eyes were on Mom -- amazed that I was seeing her in such an aroused state -- my thoughts of the sexy looking doctor forgotten. My own cock was now throbbing in my slacks and I was sorely tempted to find a Men's room and jack off, but this wasn't about me -- this was about my mother and getting her the help she needed. The crazy, nasty stuff running around inside my head could wait until another day. Idly I wondered if Doctor Deschane gave family discounts. I shook my head in the negative. "I'm fine -- whatever Mom wants me to do."

The psychiatrist glanced over at Dad, his face now a deep crimson and clenching his jaw so hard, I could hear his teeth grinding together. His hands were gripping the wooden ends of the armrest of his chair so tightly, I thought they might snap off in his fingers. When the doctor asked him, "Mister Hunter, would you like a break?" he gave a harsh shake of his head, conveying his anger and contempt without even speaking.

Both Mom and the psychiatrist exchanged glances and then smiles and the doctor replied, "Very well -- Cassie, please continue."

Mom nodded and said, "Sex...orgasms, became my life. It was my life. Darren never really bothered with me if sex wasn't involved. I was his pet -- his toy and all I wanted to do was pleasure him and be pleasured in return." Mom smiled at me. "I know that sounds crazy, but Darren was my world. After months went by, I knew I wasn't going to be rescued and part of me expected Darren to come in and kill me at any moment, but every minute he was torturing me or fucking me was a minute I was still alive. Every moment Darren had his cock in me was a moment I wasn't alone. Telling me to tongue his asshole was precious because I was being spoken to and I was happy to do it. I enjoyed obeying his every command."

Mom's eyes took on a distant look. "I never knew a person could get so lonely -- constantly alone for hours or even days on end. My heart ached for the sight of Darren -- I was thrilled to get a word from him and when he was with me, I loved knowing that he was completely focused on me...that for the time he was with me, I was his world too."

"Did you come to fall in love with Darren Jones?" Doctor Deschanes asked.

Mom reddened and was a long time in answering. "I think...in many ways that yes, I loved Darren. Even knowing he was the one who took me -- I counted the seconds from one visit to the next, my heart nearly bursting with joy when I heard the bolts being undone and him walking in. I loved the feeling he awoke in me, the knowledge of pleasures I never dreamed existed."

"I have never in my life heard such a crock of shit!" Dad said, standing up, his face red with anger. "You call this helping her?" he snarled at the psychiatrist. "He screwed up her head -- that's why she keeps sleeping around like a dog in heat. "You should be helping her -- not letting her relive what that sonofabitch did to her!"

Doctor Deschane sat up, her face serious, yet trying to be understanding. "Yes, I agree that Jones has messed with Cassie -- brainwashed her to some extent as happens with kidnap victims, but Mister Hunter, you also need to understand that for good or bad, these...events have opened up whole new realms of experiences and emotions for Cassie -- emotions and desires that have been suppressed or denied her whole life. The purpose of being here today is for you...and your son to understand that -- to see Cassie through fresh eyes to understand her better so that your whole family can heal and move on."

Dad's eyes became narrow slits as he angrily stared at the psychiatrist and muttered, "Bullshit. I'm out of here. C'mon, John, lets go. If Cassie wants to come home and be a good wife and mother, I'm there, otherwise let her go out and sell her whoring ass on the street for all I care."

Mom's eyes were wide in alarm. "Please, Joseph..." She stopped as he waved a hand at her dismissively. Mom looked at me, her eyes full of fear and need.

I swallowed, my mouth suddenly bone dry and rasped, "I'm not going, Dad. I'm staying."

Dad turned my way, his hand balling into a fist. "You're my son and I said we're leaving!"

I stood up, scarcely realizing that my hands had formed fists too. "I'm Mom's son, too and I'm nearly nineteen. She needs our help and I'm staying."

The room became deathly silent as Dad and I took our measure of each other. I'd never taken such a stand before, but I needed to do this. Mom needed me to do this and I wasn't going to back off. "Mom needs us, Dad." I said more urgently.

I'm pretty sure I couldn't take Dad in a fight, but maybe he thought I could. He tried staring me down for a long minute and then nodded and frowned. All of a sudden, he seemed old, worn down from anger. "Fine, the hell with both of you!" he snapped at us and spinning on his heel, stalked out of the room.

The silence continued for several seconds and then Mom burst out crying and I was suddenly kneeling beside her, letting her throw her arms around me and hug me tight as she sobbed. Part of me ached for Mom's pain and desired to end her suffering. Part of me continued to be aroused by this woman I found myself sexually attracted to. My erection had never gone down -- sustained by the prospect of a fight and now sustained by the close presence -- the touch of my mother who I found so sexy and desirable. Part of me felt the eyes of Doctor Deschane studying us both carefully.

I continued to embrace Mom long after her sobs faded away and her hitched breathing eased up. Finally, the doctor said in a soft voice. "Cassie, can you continue or do we need to meet again later?"

I felt Mom hug me a little tighter, her breasts shuddering a bit against my face before she answered. "I can go on...if John is willing."

I hugged Mom back, looking up into her face and then raising up enough to kiss the corner of her mouth. "I'm fine, Mom. I'm willing to do anything to help you. I love you, Mom.

My mother's eyes filled with tears again and she mouthed the words, "I love you too, son," before returning my kiss which despite being chaste, sent tremors racing through me to make my cock throb even more. I stood up and then pulled Dad's chair closer to her so I could sit there and we could hold hands. Mom looked at Doctor Deschane and said in a husky voice, "I'm ready to go on."

The doctor smiled and said, "Fine, remember that you are a strong woman, Cassie and you're reclaiming your life." She turned and smiled at me, her eyes seeming to strip away my flesh to peer into my soul. "John, you have no idea how much your support means to your mother." She nodded to Mom to begin again. "You were speaking of whether or not you came to love Darren Jones."

Mom licked her lips and again said, "I suppose it was love...maybe not the love a wife has for her husband, at least not exactly." Mom's brow wrinkled as she concentrated on the right words. "Maybe it was that type of love, but with more layers...more complicated. In some ways, maybe Joseph is right. I was like a bitch in heat -- a dog that would do anything to please her master."

"You're talking about taking pleasure from being submissive to him?" asked Doctor Deschane.

Mom shivered and said. "Yes. I've always been sort of submissive...raised that way to be subservient to my husband and I never minded that, but..." Again, her eyes got a little dreamy as she paused to consider her experiences. "But, Darren showed me how more satisfying it was when he made being sexually submissive a part of my life. I never dreamed how much a person could get pleasure from giving pleasure to someone else. My god, I had orgasms just from sucking his cock!" Mom's face turned redder as she gave me a sidelong glance to see how I reacted and her hand squeezed mine tightly.

Doctor Deschane shifted in her seat, uncrossing and then crossing her legs again as she turned to me and said, "I know this is all bizarre to you, John, but do you understand what your mother is talking about when she says she takes pleasure from being submissive?"

I shifted in my seat, still trying to conceal my obvious erection and after a moment's hesitation, replied, "I guess so. Darren controlling her, making her do what he wanted made Mom hot...it was part of what made her like the sex between them so much. I guess part of that was her knowing that if she pleased him, she was going to get...um, fucked and experience...um, the orgasms she was loving."

The doctor smiled approvingly at me. "Very perceptive, John. There are many people who find assuming a sexually submissive role in a relationship to be arousing and fulfilling." The psychiatrist turned her attention back to my mother. "Cassie, since you've returned, would you say in your, ah...extramarital affairs, are you submissive as well?"

Mom looked over at me, an expression of mild embarrassment on her face as she replied, "I was...yes, once I had flirted or offered myself to a man...I would do whatever he wanted." She looked at me and I knew she was recalling that last time at the Stay-Eez Inn and said, "Whatever he wanted or if there was more than one, I just did my utmost to please them all."

"Do you find that degrading, Cassie?" Doctor Deschane leaned forward, her eyes intently focused on Mom.

My mother pursed her lips and seemed to reflect for a moment. "I suppose I do, but..." Something powerful and primal seemed to flicker behind Mom's eyes as she continued, "But that's a part of what's so exciting too! It's like Darren opened up this secret part of me that was sleeping, that didn't know how good it could feel to be his sex slave -- to do whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted, no matter how perverted I might have thought it was before. He showed me how sexy it made me feel being submissive." Mom paused again, her face growing thoughtful. "Do you think Darren taught me a truth about myself or was that brainwashing?"

Doctor Deschane smiled and shook her head. "I think that is something that you have to answer for yourself, Cassie. You've already said you've always been submissive, just not as much...at least sexually. In the end, I suspect it doesn't matter as much as whether from here on out it's something you view as positive or negative."

Mom nodded and glancing at me, replied, "I know I think it can be either. I feel like I have so much to offer a man...so much pleasure I can give him. I think if Joseph had accepted that...had taken advantage of that, we both could have been so happy. It's something I need to express and I guess that's why I looked elsewhere..." She looked at me and then looked away. "Not much of an excuse for being a whoring wife and mother, is it?"

Doctor Deschane started to reply, but I beat her to the punch by exclaiming, "No! I get it, Mom! Everyone has...well, needs. We'd all go crazy if they weren't satisfied." Mom smiled happily at my response and mouthed the words, "Thank you." I blushed, pleased that I had made Mom maybe feel better. I then looked at Doctor Deschane who was looking pleased as well. "Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt," I said.

"No need for apologies, John. Nothing makes me happier than to see someone supporting a loved one so passionately!"

A small timer went off on a table next to her chair, pinging softly. Doctor Deschane frowned and after glancing down at the little device, said, "I'm afraid our time is up for today." She beamed at us both and said, "I think we've made wonderful progress today. Cassie, take heart -- you have a wonderfully supportive son and I think with his help, all will be better soon."

Mom looked at me with a very loving and somehow unsettling expression and said softly, "I am very lucky."

Doctor Deschane stood up and a bit reluctantly, I stood up as well, my hands feathering back and forth near my waist, wanting so bad to hide my obvious erection and knowing that I would simply be drawing attention to it if I did so. The doctor nodded again towards Mom and said, "Cassie, if you would, please set up our next group session with my receptionist." She turned to me and said, "John, if you could remain behind a moment, I'd like a moment's private conversation."

Mom nodded and said rather meekly, "Of course, Doctor." She headed for the door, looking back at us with a bit of uncertainty, but then nodded again, more than a little submissively I realized with a start and was gone.

I turned to look at the doctor who was studying me intently. "A lot happened today, John," she said. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, ma'am," I replied. Then I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Sorry about my Dad. Maybe he'll understand eventually."

Doctor Deschane gave me a bit of a smirk and shaking her head, making her red auburn tresses dance, replied. "I believe in honesty, John. I think your parents' marriage is dead. Your father simply doesn't have it within him to help your mother. Your mother and I had already discussed that at length and his reaction wasn't entirely unexpected." She paused and tilting her head a little, added, "But, I think you might be different. You love your mother and I suspect you'll do whatever is necessary to help Cassie."

I nodded vigorously. "Absolutely, I want to make Mom happy."

A long silence followed as Mom's psychiatrist studied me intently. Finally she said, "I believe you do and I think you can be the key to your mother's happiness. Your mother and I have discussed that as well and your sticking up for your mother was something she has hoped and prayed for. I think all along we both expected you to be the man who would be there for her when this day was over."

Doctor Deschane stepped up close to me until only a few inches separated us. I became acutely aware of how her full breasts jutted out, almost brushing my chest. I suddenly had a better view down her blouse, seeing an amazing part of her breasts swelling out of light blue bra cups. Her voice became lower, huskier. "Can you be that strong for your mother, John? Can you as her son, take control of the situation?"

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,486 Followers