More Than Friendship Material Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He got into bed with you."

"What?" Liz frowned, "How did you know?"

"Todd told us about the mistaken bedroom thing. How he ended up fondling your boobs."

Liz's blush deepened, "Yeah, he did and I tried to brush it off. Then he saved me from Kevin and it sort of hit me. I was sitting there at the police station and it hit me hard that. I'm in love with him. Probably always have been. I don't know...." She groaned and slumped in her chair, "I'm trusting you with this. I don't know what to do. Now I'm noticing more it's hard to keep everything in check. Even Hollie makes me a lil jealous and I have no right to be."

Mary sympathized with Liz's frustrated and miserable look, "Why don't you tell him?"

"I'm petrified that he doesn't feel the same. We slept together last night after spending most of the evening teasing and laughing and having fun. I even told him thank you and kissed him on the mouth and he didn't do much. Just got up and went to change before bed. But the whole time he...you know..." She looked around whispered, "Had a freakin' hard on from a porno magazine..." She measured her hands out and wiggled her browse, giggling a little. "I'm talking, hard as a rock. But he didn't act on whatever was going on in his head. So what do I do!? I don't want to fuck everything up."

Mary blew out a breath, "That's quite a tricky situation but, Hollie and Todd aren't an item, hun. Not that I know of anyway. Hell, I've slept with her, doesn't mean anything."

Liz choked on her coffee and fanned herself, her eyes bulging, making Mary laugh. "I'm just saying, sex is just sex half the time. Todd would be a fool to not love you Lizzie. You two are already a great match, just minus the sex. Add that and oh my god! Fireworks! I'm sure of it."

"But I don't think he feels the same."

Mary took her hand and stood. Together walking out into the sunlight and enjoying the cool morning air. "Oh, I think he'll come around. You just wait."

In the end, Liz felt better for talking to Mary and then recounted the tale of Todd gyrating in the banana hammock, which had Mary laughing so much that her own mascara ran. "Oh my god!" She gasped as they situated themselves back at the apartment. You should have sent me the picture!!!

"I wish I'd had my phone handy, it was priceless!! Those things should be outlawed...even hot guys like Todd look funny as hell in them."

Mary was holding her sides and unable to stop the giggles. It only got worse as Liz started picking up laundry to run a load and found them, showing them to her friend who once again lost herself in a fit of giggles. Liz joined her until they were both weak.

When they finally calmed down, sniffling and wiping away tears, Liz dumped a load of Todd's things in the two in one washer/dryer combo that her mother (bless her heart!) had purchased to make life easier and turned back to Mary. "So how is the wedding planning going?? Are you excited about it all?"

Mary beamed, "Oh yes...thrilled!! And really, so is Ben. He's been really helpful...most guys don't give a shit, but Ben is in it."

Liz smiled, "That's really great. I always thought he was a sweetheart and he and Todd are like two peas in a pod."

Mary smiled teasingly at Liz and nodded, "And who knows, sometime soon we may be planning your wedding as well." At Liz's wide eyed expression, Mary laughed, "Oh come on, that's what happens when you fall in luuuuuv."

The other red head sputtered and coughed, which was priceless. Shaking her head, she smiled, "Breathe Liz, it'll be okay. God, guys are pigs. Lets finish cleaning up this mess and go do something fun. Mani/pedi?? My treat!"

Liz was happy to get out and about. She and Mary did the mani/pedi thing, talking mostly about wedding plans and such. They relaxed and had girl fun, even doing a little shopping. Mary teased her mercilessly about her sudden realization, but Liz took it with a grain of salt.

"I don't know." She said, waiting on Mary to try on something new and sexy for Ben. "Maybe I'm just a few slices short of a loaf because of what Kevin did. I was almost raped. Maybe I just need to cool my heels."

"Blah blah blah!" Mary mocked behind a curtain. "Your eyes have just been opened. I really don't think it's the whole Kevin thing. Sooner or later, this would have happened. It's not really natural for guys and girls to be as close as you two are and not have something going on."

Liz zipped her lip after that, still not convinced, but still wishing she could read Todd's mind. Men!

"So, you slept with Hollie?" She changed the subject and heard Mary giggle. "With Ben?"

"Well, yeah, but no. Yeah, Ben was there, but he just likes to watch. He says I'm all the woman he needs or wants, but it turns him on to watch me make a girl cum. And Hollie is quite the cummer."

Liz felt her face heat up and giggled out of embarrassment. "TMI. Sorry I asked."

Chapter 10

Since Liz wasn't home, Hollie had used the "hidden" apartment key to let herself in for an afternoon delightful surprise she wanted to give Todd. She straightened up Todd's room, making the bed again, folding the clothes in the clean laundry pile and taking the dirty laundry out to the hamper by the washing machine near the kitchen. As she dropped the laundry, she was startled to see a guy's g-string fell out.

Interesting, she thought with a smile. I'll have to have him model that for me later. Then, taking full advantage of the solitude so rare around the dorm, she used the time to get some homework and studying done. She was sure that if people from campus saw her now they'd be surprised, as she was showing she had more in common with Liz than most others knew. Her hair was tied back, her make-up light and she was wearing her glasses. There was time to do herself up more later, when Todd got back from guy time.

A devilish thought crossed her mind, and she ran back to the kitchen, grabbed the box of Todd's beloved Captain Crunch, and took it back to the bedroom. She took off her clothes, got down on all fours and balanced the box on the small of her back. Then, she turned to use her phone and the mirror to take a picture of her from behind. It took a few tries to get just the right angle and the box fell a couple of times, but finally she was happy with the result. Forwarding it to Todd, she smiled and said to herself, "That ought to make sure he comes home on time."

An hour or so later, Hollie heard the door open. She checked her watch. While it was earlier than she expected Todd, she tossed her clothes off quickly and freshened her make-up in case he was taking her up on her earlier offer. Instead of Todd, though, she heard Liz and Mary's laughing voices. She thought about going out to meet them, but Liz had been violated yesterday and someone sneaking into her apartment may seem intrusive. Hollie liked Liz, more than she had originally thought she would, and didn't want to cause any undue stress. So, she went back to her studies. If the other girls happened to find her later, that was fine, but she'd just leave it to fate.

The thin apartment walls and bedroom door did little to mask the conversation Liz and Mary were having, and Hollie was unable to concentrate on her history book. Mary seemed the same boisterous girl Hollie had spent some serious quality time with a couple of nights ago. The little cheerleader shuddered with the happy thought of the redhead's serious oral skills. Liz seemed to be in a good mood too, and Hollie was glad of that after the Kevin incident. Mary kept teasing Liz about some big epiphany, and it was good to hear the genuine laughter.

She found herself straining to hear as the washing machine started, but caught the rest of the conversation and nearly lost it when Liz started telling Mary about Todd dancing around in the "banana hammock." She would have given anything to have seen that. The uptight girl's face must have been redder than her hair. A phone rang and Mary was the one to pick up, apparently talking to Ben. Those two were made for each other. She hoped she found a soulmate like that some day, maybe it was Todd. As she thought that though, she heard Mary say something that stopped her cold. "Oh come on, that's what happens when you fall in luuuuuv." Hollie's mind raced as the other girls left the apartment. Liz? In love? But she wasn't even dating anyone. The only guys she's been around are Kevin, Ben and....."OH NO."

***

Todd got back to the apartment feeling more sure of himself than he had in days. The Saints had won, he's enjoyed a relaxing afternoon, and Ben's advice made a lot of sense. There was a lot of danger in changing his relationship with Liz, and Hollie was well worth spending time with, maybe exclusively. He hadn't had what he'd considered a "real" girlfriend in a while, preferring to play the large field of available women in the college town.

Hollie, however, had spent the last couple of hours lost in thought about what to do when Todd finally got home. Did he feel the same way about Liz? Did he even know how she felt? Should she bow out or fight for him? She liked him, a lot. After some soul searching and a few tears, she decided on a plan of action. She just hoped it was the right one.

Whistling a tuneless little ditty, Todd found himself excited as he unlocked the door to the apartment and went inside. When no Hollie greeted him, his pulse picked up and he smiled. She must be waiting for me in my room. Aww yeah...Buffet time. Dropping his keys, he moved to his room and opened the door expecting to have the hot young thing waiting for him in a welcoming state of undress. That wasn't the case. Hollie was dressed with a serious look on her face and her backpack over her shoulder like she was on the way to class.

She looked at him with an odd expression, sighed a little then said pointedly, "Plans have changed, Todd. We need to talk, but not here."

***

Mary laughed, "Don't be a prude," she said, and opened the curtain to her dressing room, revealing a black lace up corset, thigh highs and garters. Her full breasts pushed up high and proud, the corset making her waist look extremely tiny.

"Wow. Can you breathe in that thing?!" Liz asked and grinned. "All you need is a whip or something. Planning to torture him?"

Mary winked. "Maybe, you never know. A little pleasure with pain can be fun."

Liz didn't look convinced. "I wouldn't know."

"Seriously? Please don't tell me you're a virgin!" Mary said, eying Liz for any signs of a lie.

She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Noooo, but the guys I've been with were...I dunno...okay I guess."

The other girl cocked her hip and leaned against the dressed room frame, not caring if anyone else saw her sexy gettup. Her mind was focused on Liz and her apparent lack of bedroom experience. "Just okay? What the fuck Lizzie. I know you've cum. I've seen your vibe!"

"Shhhh! Mary!" She squeaked, mortified. Pushing her into the stall, she closed the curtain and glared at her friend. "Jesus, sure I can make myself get there, but the others never did, okay? Alright?!"

Mary gave her a pretty playful pout and sighed, "That's a shame.I bet you ten bucks I could make you cum so hard your toes would curl and you'd see stars."

"Mary!"

"But Ben would have to be here and watch and I'm pretty sure Todd wouldn't be into that, but then again..."

Liz put her hands over her ears and walked out. "I'll be up front waiting!"

Liz was more than a little flustered by Mary's come on. She shivered, the thoughts of Ben and Todd, watching them and then possibly joining in the fun. She felt her pussy clench and then cream in her panties. What was wrong with her?! She was turning into a gutter minded sex fiend. Only she hadn't had the sex part yet!

Mary came out moments later, swinging a bag with a naughty grin still on her lips. "Sorry, I just couldn't help it. I'd do you in a second and you'd love it."

Liz rolled her eyes skyward and felt her face flush. "La la la la...stop trying to corrupt me you little slut." She teased and nudged Mary to the side, both of them laughing.

After their mini shopping spree and with bags swinging, the girls headed to the local coffee shop again and met up with Ben, who tried to snag Mary's bag away after grabbing her into a hug and kissing her sweetly. Liz was always fascinated with watching them. They were so right for each other and so cute, it made most people want to throw up a little. But, they were happy and Liz would only imagine what a relationship like that could be like. Todd once again popped into her mind, making her put on the breaks before quickly shoving the thought aside. It was really all too confusing.

"I'm honored to be drinking coffee with two of the most lovely ladies in my life." Ben said suavely, situating himself in the middle of the two. "Beats football and beer any day."

Mary snorted, "You're full of shit."

Liz giggled and agreed. "But at least he's sweet, can't fault him for that."

Mary agreed in return, "I guess we'll see what a good boy you've been later tonight. I tried to get Liz to join in the fun, but I'm not sure she could handle it all."

Liz gaped at her friend, too shocked for words while Ben looked both in awe of the thought and mildly uncomfortable all at once. "Mary, have a heart. I don't think I could handle seeing you two...Oh god...now you've done it!"

Mary grinned and leaned over, kissing him softly on the cheek. "Save that bone for me big boy."

Liz wasn't sure how much her innocent ears could take. "Should I leave you two alone?"

Ben chuckled, "I think we can hold off a little bit longer."

"Speak for yourself!" Mary pouted and then winked at Liz. "Besides, we have a trip to make."

"We do?" Both Ben and Liz asked in unison.

"I needs props love, for my new get up and...a few other tid bits. Plus, I saw a sale on vibrators. Liz, you could get a new one."

"Mary..." Liz warned and Ben grinned, shaking his head.

"Just forget it Liz. She'll be like this until she gets her way. So lets go!"

"What?" Liz protested, "No! Todd will be working tonight!"

Mary grinned and pulled her up by both hands, Ben peaking into the bag she handed him and moaning. "Good god woman you're going to kill me."

"Come on Lizzie girl, don't be shy. It's just us friends. Todd won't care. Besides, you two could stand to talk a bit. You know..."

Ben slanted both of them a curious look and Liz frowned, but found herself being pulled along anyway. Another kidnapping!! Just her luck.

Chapter 11

Hollie drove separately and was left to follow. He didn't know where they were going or what was going on, but her tone had left little doubt that she thought it was serious. She had given no hints, though, and Todd couldn't even fathom a guess. If she were breaking up with him, she could have just done it at the apartment, or called or texted for that matter. He hadn't heard from Liz yet today. Had Hollie found out something bad about her?

Todd tried to drown out the dilemma with head pounding loud music while Hollie led him to Olive Garden. They both parked and went inside and once again, Hollie took charge and asked for a quiet table for two. Once seated, she ordered some wine and an appetizer. Todd decided to stick with iced tea since he'd been drinking earlier. After the server had brought everything and gone, Todd waited for her to say something but she didn't for a couple of minutes. Finally, he couldn't take the silence. "Hollie, what's the matter? Are you OK? Did I do something wrong?"

Hollie was quiet for a few seconds and gathered her thoughts. "I'm not sure I'm OK, and I don't think you've done anything wrong. I just need to get some things straight. I'm going to be completely honest with you, and I want you to be completely honest with me. Promise?"

"OK, I promise."

Hollie smiled shyly. "Thanks. OK, it's like this. I like you a lot"

"And I like you a lot."

"That's nice to hear, but I'm not finished. What we did the other night was special to me, but I don't think you understand exactly how special Todd.

"What do you mean?"

Hollie breathed deeply. "Todd, how many men do you think I've been with."

Todd blushed a little. "I don't know, Hollie. I mean I just know about me and Ben. I don't really want to guess something like that."

Hollie laughed out loud. "I thought you and Ben would have talked about that. We didn't do anything. It was just me and Mary while he watched. But anyway, I've only been with 4 guys. My first high school boyfriend, my prom date which I shouldn't have, a guy you don't know that graduated last semester, and you. You know I like to have fun. Girls are my safety valve, and I have made out with my share of guys, but when it comes to men I'm very selective and I'm seriously monogamous."

"Wow," he said quietly. "I had no idea, Hollie. That makes me feel...special I guess."

"I think you are special and I could see myself falling for you, maybe. But before we talk about where we're headed, I need to know something."

"What?"

"The other night, when we were together, did you know?

"Know what, Hollie? I don't understand what you're asking me."

"Did you know Liz was in love with you?"

Todd's answer to Hollie's question was eloquent." Huh?"

"You heard me. So, did you?"

"NO! I told you before that its not like that between Liz and me, Hollie."

"Yes you did. And since then, I've seen you take care of her when she's sick, rush to her rescue, and cuddle on the couch. Yesterday, when I thought you were saying you loved me, there wasn't any name associated with the statement. Then you spend the whole day with Liz, and apparently gave her a lap dance last night wearing next to nothing. Then, I hear her and Mary talk about her being in love, and you're the only guy around."

"She actually said she was in love with me? Those actual words?"

"Well, not in those actual words, but who else could it be."

"Hollie, I swear, she has never told me anything like that. OK, yes, things have been a little odd between us the past couple of days, and we were flirting some yesterday, and we admitted we're attracted to one another. But still, there has never been anything romantic between us. If her feelings have changed in that regard, I didn't know about it the other night and she hasn't said anything."

"Well that makes me feel somewhat better about things. But what if she is in love you? What if you knew for sure? Then what."

"I don't know. Liz and I have been like brother and sister for almost 15 years. I honestly don't know what would happen. I mean, she's Monica and I'm Joey. It's not supposed to be that way."

Now it was Hollie's turn to be confused. "What?"

"Ben explains it better."

"Whatever. Anyway, if there's this much not knowing, then I'm not sure whether I can still date you. Friends yes, but I don't know about more. At least not yet."

"Why not?"

"Because, I've seen enough to know that if Liz is in love with you, I can't compete with her. I don't even know if I should. You have too much of a history."

"But what if Liz and I are wrong for each other? I don't want to fuck anything up. Not with her, not with you."

"You could just ask her, you know. You know where she lives."

"No. I don't think I can."

Men are so clueless. Hollie thought to herself. "OK, " she continued. "Maybe I'm wrong about what I heard. But if I find out for sure, do you want to know?"

"Yeah. I think I do."

"OK. I'll let you know. I don't like the not knowing either. Do you work tonight?"

"Yeah. 7 'till midnight."

"OK." Hollie smiled at him, "I'll talk to you later and just so ya know, hugging and kissing are still in play."

They shared a small laugh, finishing off their drinks before Todd walked her to her car where she hugged him. "Whatever happens," she told him softly, "I want you to be honest with me and yourself."

1...56789...12