More Than Friendship Material Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I said, shut the fuck up and get in the bedroom!"

Still clutching Liz close, he forced them into Liz's room, ordering Hollie to flip on the lights. Per his instructions, Hollie had been made to strip Liz down to her bra and panties and tie her down. The tiny blond trembled, her fingers fumbling as she did as she was ordered. Liz's wide blue eyes stared helplessly as her best friends girlfriend removed each article until she was near naked.

Kevin was was breathing in the scent of her hair, one free hand grazing her bare stomach and taking liberties with her smooth skin. "Fuck I can't wait to make you scream Liz. You're gonna love my dick."

She wanted to puke right then and there, dread filling her senses and making it hard to breath. Oh god, he was going to rape her and Hollie and Todd was at work. Panting out of sheer fright, Liz yelped as he jerked her to the side and pushed her down to the bed. "Now be a good girl, let Hollie tie you down, or when your little boyfriend gets home, I'll make him watch."

Both girls cringed, but Kevin just laughed and tossed them the ties he had so thoughtfully provided. Hollie quickly did as she was told and then was ordered to strip down as well before cuffing her to Liz's dresser and posting a frat brother at the doorway to keep an eye on them. The jerk leered at both of them, touching himself through his pants as Liz jerked and jiggled to get free.

"Pig!" She spat out at the guy who just grinned.

"Oh don't you worry your pretty head...once Kevin has you guys performing for all his buds, you'll be popular forever."

He jerked his head to the computer and web cam that had been situated to have a clear shot of the bed. "Then once he has had his fun, we'll all get a shot. You'll be stars sweet cheeks."

Hollie visibly paled and Liz let out a soft sob, swallowing it back and almost choking.

***

The trolls burned through their tokens and left. After that, the stored was dead with a capital D, and Todd couldn't have been happier. He was even able to turn on the Sunday night football game and zone out. The game ended about 11:00 and the local news came on. Todd was surprised to see Kevin on the TV as part of the lead story.

"Kevin Simpson, senior point guard for the Eagles and pre-season all-american was arrested last night for alleged assault and breaking & entering. He's seen here exiting the Detention Center after posting bail. It is unknown at this time who the alleged assault victim or victims were. Spokespersons from the university have not released any details on how this incident will affect his eligibility with the team which is scheduled to begin official practice in about three weeks."

Oh no, Todd thought. That psycho is loose. I have to warn Liz and Hollie. He hoped Liz was still with Ben and Mary, and Hollie was on campus where Kevin was likely headed. So he dialed her number first. The call went straight to voice mail. He left a brief message, then texted the same info. Then he called Liz.

With no answer from Liz also, now Todd was getting scared. If Kevin knew what was good for him, he'd crawl back to campus and hope for community service. But, Kevin was an arrogant lunatic used to getting his own way. Running out of options, he dialed Ben. The phone rang three times before Ben answered, breathing hard and sounding a little distracted.

"Dude, you are interrupting some epic stuff here. Hope this is good."

"Not good at all, and I never thought I'd be asking this and hoping it was true, but is Liz there with you guys?"

"Not for Mary's lack of trying, and if she had been you would have been on your own. What's up?"

Todd recapped the news story and his failure to reach the girls. "I don't want to over react, but still."

"I don't think you're over reacting, man. I'd be the same way. Let me get some clothes on. I'll go check on Hollie over at the dorms. You go check on Liz. I'll have Mary be ready to call the cops if need be."

Glancing at the clock, Todd cursed. It was only 11:15 and he couldn't leave the place unattended. X-Mart never closed, even for Christmas Eve. On the other hand, if anything happened to either of the girls that he could have prevented, he'd never forgive himself. There's only one thing to do. Scrolling through his phone's contact list, Todd pushed forward with a plan.

***

Someone was on his side, because he'd made it back home in record time. No traffic, no red lights and no cops. Thoughts were running through his head a million miles a minute as he pulled into the parking lot. His phone blinged with info from Mary saying that Ben had made it to campus and he'd be in touch as soon as he knew anything. Todd pulled into the first available space and sprinted to the apartment door, fumbling with the keys as he ran.

Throwing open the door, he called for Liz, but there was no reply. The lights were off in the living room, and all he could see were the blinking numbers from the clock on the microwave. He entered the apartment, his heart pounding, then his blood ran ice cold as he heard a voice.

"Well, well, well," Kevin's slimy voice came out of the dark. "Mr. Hero is home. Not that it's going to do any good. Now be very quiet or something really bad might happen."

"You son of a bitch," Todd said quietly but angrily. "If you've hurt either of them I'll kill you. Now get ready for more of what you got yesterday." Todd sprang forward, his eyes adjusting to the darkness so that he thought he could see where the bastard stood. As he did so, however, he was struck from behind by two fists and fell to the floor.

Todd looked up groggily as two of Kevin's frat buddy assholes grabbed him from either side.

Kevin flipped on the light and grinned evilly. "You didn't seriously think you were gonna spoil my fun again, did you?"

The frat boys pulled Todd up and held him fast. Despite his struggles, he still felt the effects of the two free shots they had to his skull, and he couldn't get away. Kevin walked slowly toward him. "You and your little sluts got the best of me yesterday. But I was drunk, and if jail gives you anything, its time to think and plan. Didn't expect to be out this soon, but as luck would have it, the judge is a big fan and season ticket holder. A few suggestions of what I was doing being just typical boys will be boys stuff' and bail was set at a very reasonable amount. Those pics I had taken of Liz and I dancing the other night made it look like just a case of a lovers spat and an interfering ex boyfriend."

Todd let loose with a string of curses and Kevin just laughed. "Oh just calm down. They'll be fine, Better than fine, famous in fact. Now I have better things to do. First things first though. I owe you this. Hold him still boys."

The goons held Todd up straighter and Kevin measured him as if with a camera. "Time for your close-up cocksucker" Kevin let loose with a thunderous right to Todd's jaw, then followed it with a direct shot to the balls." Todd slumped to the floor with a loud choking groan.

"Now, "Kevin said. "Watch him while we go make some magic. It'll be your turn soon enough."

***

Liz was tired of struggling and before she could get anywhere anyway, Kevin appeared, grinning from ear to ear. "Sorry ladies...I had to take care of that jealous lil boyfriend of yours. He doesn't like to share the ladies it seems. Wants his housewife and sugarbaby on the side. Lucky bastard! But today it's my turn."

He smacked his hands together and walked over to Hollie who jerked back in fear. Kevin chuckled, "Easy blondy. Just wanted to untie. First things first, a little entertainment. I want you to get Lizzie all warmed up for me."

Liz gasped and Hollie gaped at him, but Kevin was dead serious. "Now make nice or I'll throw you out to my buddies who would enjoy a little slice of Christmas."

Hollie looked at Liz who had enough wits about her to realize that this could possibly buy them a little time. "It's okay. Just do as he says, okay? This is my fault, just do what he wants and it'll be over."

"See? She's so smart." Kevin leered, moving over to where he buddy stood and taking a seat. "Make it good Hollie. I know you can do it babe."

Hollie climbed onto the bed and worked her way over Liz's body. She glanced around, hoping there was some way, anyway to free her, but with those two large jerks at the door, it would be useless. "It'll be okay." She assured Liz. "Just close your eyes."

Liz did just that, squeezing her eyes tight. Hollie leaned forward and kissed her softly on the mouth, then moved on, trailing her lips down her neck to her exposed shoulder and neck. Liz tilted her head to the side, giving her access, trying to drown the feelings of humiliation.

"That's it Hollie, work it baby, take her bra off, suck on her tits." Kevin ordered.

Hollie shot him a glare, but fumbled a moment with the front clasp of Liz's bra. "Think of Todd." She whispered to her friend and Liz's eyes shot open. "It's okay, I know you love him."

Liz's eyes teared up and she bit her lip, watching as the pretty blond cupped her breasts and squeezed them, flicking the pink tips gently and then bending down to suck on a nipple. She shut her eyes and thought of that moment early in the morning and his hot mouth on her. It helped, but not by much. She was worried sick. Was he seriously hurt?! What had they done?

Poor Hollie was trying her best to make it nice for her. She was gentle and sweet and spent time switching from one breast to the other. Despite their situation, Liz's nipples hardened and her breasts ached for more, her touch creating that familiar tingle between her thighs and warming her body.

"Come on, lets get a move on. We want to see more action ladies!"

Liz's body instantly cooled at Kevin's barking orders. Hollie trailed her mouth down her belly and Liz tensed. She knew where this was going. Her slender fingers slipped under the sides of panties and began to pull them down. "Hollie no..." She whimpered and the blond stopped, kissing the tops of her thighs.

A loud smack and scream from Hollie made everyone jerk. "I said, more action bitch!!"

Hollie whimpered and tugged Liz's panties down, trying to shield her from the goons, but Kevin on shoved her aside to get a better look. Kevin breathed heavily, "Jesus...she might have brains, but damn...she's hot!! Look at that dude, smooth and bare!!"

Hollie shoved him aside with her shoulder. "Shut up! How is this supposed to sexy with you idiots drooling. Let me work." She wanted to sound strong, but she felt like shit.

Through the thin walls and doors of the apartment, Kevin's words could clearly be heard by Todd and the goon squad. Todd groaned and tried to struggle again, but there was nothing he could do. He could barely stay conscious. The goons just laughed and high fived. As Todd closed his eyes dejectedly, he hoped that somewhere, somehow his friends would miss him and come to the rescue.

***

Meanwhile, Ben was leaving the co-ed dorm where Hollie lived with her fellow cheerleader roommate, Cindy. Cindy hadn't heard from her, but thought she had been studying. The library, however, had closed at 11:00 and Hollie still hadn't made it back. Ben called Mary to report in.

"No dice here, babe. Any word from Todd?"

"Not a word. Should I call the police?"

"Maybe. Let me call him and I'll head over that way. If you haven't heard anything from us in half an hour, call the cops."

"Will do, sweetie. Please be careful."

"I will. I love you."

"I love you too, Ben."

Ben made his way back to his motorcycle and punched Todd on speed dial. The phone rang several times until voice mail picked up. Shit thought. That can't be good. revved the cycle and sped away.

***

Todd could hear Kevin barking orders to Hollie and felt sick that the two women he cared so much for were being violated. It was horrible but a slight consolation that they seemed to be having to interact with one another and at least not Kevin or his pet apes. Slowly but surely, his head had stopped spinning, but he was still in pain and could do little against the two guys holding him. Still, he couldn't help but voice his rage at the pair. "You're both going to fucking regret this. Count on it."

"Big words, asswipe," said the one on the left. "Some knight in shining armor you turned out to be. What I wouldn't give to see what those two hotties are doing to each other."

Todd's phone buzzed in his pocket till the call went to voice mail. The one on the right laughed. "If that was the Calvary, dude, you missed the call. And we'll get to see soon enough Randy. See, and feel, and touch. "

Todd groaned again as he heard a buzzing and Liz's voice moaning from behind the bedroom door. Randy and his compatriot let out an excited WOO, as the lights of the apartment all went dark.

From behind, Todd heard a quiet, calm "HOO."

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Kevin roared as the apartment was pitched into total darkness. Even the microwave clock stopped flashing. The curtains had all been closed, presumably by the goon squad, to hide their activities. Randy and his fellow goon turned to see who had disturbed their party pulling Todd around with them. They didn't recognize the man standing behind them, but Todd did and he thanked God for inspiring him to make that phone call.

"Let Todd go. Now." he said simply, as he lit a cigarette with a match. The fire made the room glow eerily.

"I don't know who you are, mother fucker," Randy replied, "but you're gonna wish you had stayed the hell out of our business. Ain't that right Travis?."

"Damn straight," the now named other ape answered. "You're going to get even worse than we did to your buddy here." Todd's body was jarred as the frat boys tossed him roughly to the ground and kicked him out of the way.

"Your call fellas." Todd heard Randy and Travis rush forward and saw the cigarette wave through the air forward. It's light extinguished suddenly and Travis screamed in pain before his body hit the floor beside him, a nasty burn mark on his cheek and drool coming from his unconscious bleeding mouth.

There was a short scuffle and a flashlight beam shone in Randy's face. The light beam continued downward was followed closely by a long steel Maglight that took out the goon's knee. He wailed and limped toward the door.

"No pussy is worth this shit," he cried as he headed out of the apartment.

Kevin and the other frat boy burst from the bedroom. "What the fuck is going on?" he railed. "Where is the goddamn power."

Todd staggered to his feet and turned to his cavalry. "Allen, they had the girls in there. Please help them."

Allen handed Todd an extra Maglite. He motioned toward Kevin and the remaining frat boy. "Which one?" he asked?

Todd glared at Kevin. " I want that motherfucker." Allen smiled a little and nodded. Then, the former sniper sprung forward toward the bedroom. His momentum took him between the two intruders and his light smashed into the the other guy's sternum. The fratboy dropped to a knee gasping. Kevin cursed and stared at Todd. "OK if I can't do your sluts tonight, I can at least make you my bitch," he growled.

"Bring it, asshole," Todd answered.

***

In the pitch black darkness of Liz's room,Hollie scrambled up the bed, but couldn't see anything. "Oh shit! Liz, I can't get you untied." She whined, grabbing a blanket and fumbling, trying to cover her up at least, as she was the naked one.

"It's okay...it's okay...we have company." Liz assured her, sighing with relief.

"Todd!" Hollie called out, "TODD!! Oh god, why don't you smoke!? Have a lighter or something. Shit!" She fumbled in the dark, trying to yank or rip the ties off. Liz yelped as a loud crash followed by groans vibrated down the hall way and made the walls shake. Then a light appeared in the doorway. Hollie hugged Liz as the light filtered over them.

In the distance, sirens wailed and the lights flickered back on. Liz sighed in relief as she recognized their friend. "Allen!"

Allen looked like GI Joe in the flesh, tall, muscled, with dark hair and blue eyes. He was impressive to look at and most women weren't sure how to approach him, but to Liz, he was just another guy. But a friend of Todd's was a friend of hers.

He gave her a slight smile and came to her, flipping open a knife from his pocket. "Well well Busy Lizzy," He said teasingly, "All tied up and no fun to be had."

Hollie could only gape at him as he undid her friend. "Tell me Todd's okay." She demanded, frantic that those big lugs had seriously hurt him.

Allen grinned, "It takes a lot to put our boy down. The others had an unfair advantage, but things have been evened out now." His eyes moved over to Hollie who snapped her mouth shut and smiled.

"Allen," He introduced himself, his eyes never straying from her face and bringing a blush to Hollie's cheeks. "And you are?"

"Allen, this is Hollie." Liz broke in, "Um...guys, still got one arm tied here, ankles and I'm naked. Lets socialize later, okay?"

"Sorry Lizzie." Hollie slipped off the bed and made a grab for some clothes. Allen chuckled, hearing Ben join the gang and cut her out of the rest of her bindings. "Sounds like Ben made it in. I'm going to check on the boys, let you two ladies get dressed. No worries, we have it handled, okay?"

Liz nodded and when the door shut, she moved off the bed, grabbing her robe. Hollie had wiggled her way back into her blue jeans and top and as Liz shrugged on her robe, she launched herself at the girl, giving her a big hug. "I'm so sorry. God, I am so sorry!!"

"Shhhhh..." Liz murmured, wrapping her arms around Hollie's smaller frame, "It wasn't your fault, okay? You were great."

Hollie nodded and smiled, "I feel like we've been living in a bad movie."

"Tell me about it." Liz shuddered and fished for some panties. She was afraid to even see what scene was unfolding in the living room. At least she was half dressed by the time Hollie opened the door and almost smacked right into Allen's back.

***

Travis and the other guy started to stir, which elicited a triumphant leer from Kevin. Right up until Ben kicked Travis in the gut and Allen exited the bedroom and made the other frat boy back into a corner with just a look. "No help coming, All American," Todd said coldly. "Just you and me."

"Like I'm scared. It took you and your blonde whore to beat me when I was drunk."

"Then what are you waiting for, big man. Let's see what you've got."

Kevin had a much longer reach than Todd and let loose with a jab. Todd tried to get out of the way, but he was still feeling the effects from the earlier beating he had received. The punch caught him and his head snapped back.

"Oh this is gonna be fun and easy," Kevin laughed.

Todd didn't say anything. He just remembered how Allen had dealt with Randy. Kevin hadn't seen that. Maybe it wasn't the fairest thing in the world, but Todd had no interest in playing fair. He wanted Kevin to hurt like he had hurt Liz and Hollie. There was more light than before, but the room was still dark. Todd brought the flashlight up and shone it directly in Kevin's eyes. The light blinded the taller man, and Todd stepped forward and drove a punch to his gut. Despite Kevin's strong abdominals, he had not been able to prepare for the blow and the wind was knocked out of him.

Kevin doubled over, and Todd rocked him with a right to the temple. Kevin dropped to a knee, which was the final thing Todd was waiting for. Knowing that an athlete's legs were the most vulnerable targets, Todd brought the flashlight down on Kevin's exposed right kneecap. The bone broke with a sickening thud and Kevin screamed in agony. A final punch to the face put the basketball player down for the count.

"Without that leg, good luck even playing in the prison league, you son of a bitch," Todd said with satisfaction.