Mother of a Cheerleader Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani jumped to her feet and then sat back down when Sarah and Julie entered the room. "The girls think you're a very sexy woman... the sexiest mother. When Sarah and I found out that Lara had a crush on you... that she was a lesbian, we came up with a brilliant plan," Julie told her mother and waited a deathly minute before continuing. "And mother... the girl's a sex maniac!"

The shocked look on Dani's face made Sarah smile with satisfaction. "We mentioned the initiations that the team is holding this evening when we left you this morning," she stated. Then she went on to explain the whole hazing scenario to Dani who listened intently to the coach, while her heart pounded out of control. "We've selected you to be Lara's partner during the hazing blackout."

Dani knew who Lara was because the girl joined the cheerleading team at the same time as Julie. She looked at Sarah and then over at her daughter. "Honey, please, we can't. It's not right... not with someone who is so young," she pleaded.

"Mother, Lara's into bondage and S&M. She's a maniac... a savage," Julie stated. "Sarah thinks the reason Lara loves being in control of someone who is older and much bigger is because she is so petite."

"Honey, gawd no, please, no more."

"Don't worry. You won't get caught," Julie said. "The room will be dark and no one will see... no one will know what happens when Lara is turned loose with my sexy mother."

Dani was distraught. She looked at Julie and then Sarah, but there wasn't any compassion or leniency. "Oh geez, no, no."

"Come, we must get ready for our little miss Dominatrix," Sarah said.

"Whaaa... whaaa?"

Julie walked up to her mother and looked straight into her bewildered eyes. "Do you know what a Dominatrix is? What Lara is?"

"Yes, no, no, oh lord, no."

Without any hesitation, Julie grabbed her mother's arm and sternly jerked Dani to her feet. "Let's get you ready. We're using this room so you won't have to go far," she informed her shivering mother.

Suddenly Sarah joined them and started helping Julie strip Dani's clothes. Every time Dani tried to stop one of them from removing a garment, the other freely ripped something off until she was left wearing only bra and panties. Dani tried to remain calm and in control of her rising emotions. "Please, oh please," she whispered, as she took a few steps trying to get away.

Abruptly Julie was beside her and whispering in her ear. "Mother, I think when Lara is finished with you, you'll know what a Dominatrix is and what they like to do with their subservient little sluts."

Before Dani had time to worry or fret, Sarah took charge. "I think Lara will like her sub dressed in such a skimpy outfit. You look ravishing, my love." Then she grabbed one of Dani's arms and forced her to the bed. "We want our little pet to experience true bondage. I'm sure you'll love being tied up on the bed and having a young girl do anything she wants to you."

Julie grabbed her mother's other arm and both women easily forced Dani onto the bed. One twisted an arm to one corner of the bed while the other did the same with her other arm. Dani was flat on her back and she tried to stop their intended bondage, but she swiftly found her arms and legs outstretched. First they handcuffed her hands to the corners of the bed and then they bound her feet to the opposite corners.

Dani felt totally helpless and fearful, as she stared straight up at the ceiling because she was too afraid to look at either girl. "Dear gawd, no, please no," she whispered, hoping her daughter would show some mercy. When Sarah reached into her pocket and pulled out a red ball-gag, Dani's heart stopped. She twisted and turned trying to escape the hopeless situation, but nothing prevented the young woman from stuffing the red ball into her mouth. Dani merely gagged and tried to keep breathing without slobbering all over.

Julie slumped down beside her mother. "Get ready, mother, Lara will be here shortly. Once she arrives, Sarah and I will simply stay out of the way and listen," she whispered softly into her ear. "I've heard Lara is the meanest bitch and makes her lovers do unimaginable things."

Dani wasn't able to respond so she shook her head from side to side, trying to show her great disapproval. She watched in horror as the two jumped off the bed and ensured the windows were completely covered and then she froze when they promptly turned off all the lights.

The room turned pitch-black and even after her eyes got used to the darkness, she still couldn't see one inch in front of her face. Nothing moved; nothing stirred, as the silence was deafening. Suddenly she heard some rustling across the room and knew Julie and Sarah were getting settled somewhere in the room. After what seemed like forever, Dani heard a little beep at the door and realized the card swipe had activated to allow someone to enter.

Dani looked towards the door and noticed a small ray of light before the person quickly entered the room and shut the door. Her hearing was astute; her heart was pounding and seemed to beat faster, as the tiny footsteps got closer and closer until the mattress sank and then someone was on the bed. Dani's jaw hurt from being wide open and she tried to listen.

A hot whisk of someone breathing washed across her cheek and caused her temp to rise until her flesh started burning. Then the breathing hit her chest and suddenly her body was covered with a million goosebumps. Dani's entire body jerked wildly when fingers touched her and something brushed against her ear. "When coach told me that I could have you for my initiation, I was so excited," roared into her ear. "I have dreamed of making you my sweet darling."

Dani merely rolled her head back and forth and she uttered several meaningless groans, as the girl fondled her boobs. "I'm glad you're all tied up... ready for me," Lara whispered and ran her fingertips around the lacy edges of Dani's bra. "Are you ready?"

Again Dani rolled her head trying to show the girl she wasn't willing. "Oh my... such lovely tits. So big... so luscious... so tempting," Lara said. "But you shouldn't cover up your titties. Your mistress wants to feel them... feel your bare titties."

This time Dani remained perfectly still, pretending to endure the groping without any resistance. "From now on... I'll be your mistress and you'll be my obedient little slut," Lara whispered and then taunted Dani by licking her ear. "Do you understand?"

When Dani didn't move, she suffered the harsh punishment of the teenage tigress. The girl slapped Dani as hard as she could across the cheek and grabbed a big handful of hair. Lara jerked Dani's head in a nodding motion and asked again. "Do you understand?" This time Dani obeyed and nodded her head before the girl yanked her hair again.

"Good! Now let me feel your gorgeous boobs," Lara said and promptly started tracing her finger all around the edges of the lacy bra. Then her finger began taunting Dani when the tip thrust under the lace and got closer to the ultimate target. Dani's breathing got ragged and then the finger started flicking one of her nipples back and forth. When the girl shifted to the other stiffening bud, Dani realized she was totally at the mercy of the young cheerleader.

Lara abruptly ripped the expensive bra off with one stern jerk. "Dear lord, I knew it... I knew it... lord I knew you had the sweetest nipples." Dani moaned but the ball gag prevented any real words from coming out. She literally cried when the fingertips flicked her nipples back and forth and knew the girl was purposely getting them hard. When both buds were fully erect, the worst pain of her life hit so fast that her heart stopped.

Julie listened to the shrill cry for mercy and her heartbeat soared out of control, as her mother's molestation happened only a few feet away. When the encounter was deviously setup days prior to the initiation, Julie was shown the many toys and tools that Lara planned using. She heard the heart-wrenching scream muffled by the red ball and knew Lara had used the menacing clamps. Julie visualized the girl squeezing the springs hard enough to open the jaws and then letting go once the teeth surrounded the upstanding nipples.

A stream of saliva flowed out of the corners of Dani's mouth and her body thrashed uncontrollably, as she tried to tolerate the harsh pain. She sobbed and wondered if her precious nipples had been permanently damaged. Suddenly the girl kissed her cheeks and caressed her face and upper body. Soon her nipples were too numb to feel the excruciating pain and the loving embraces gave her a sense of tranquility. She had never felt so vulnerable in her life and her body literally vibrated with fear; or was it something else, Dani wondered, as a warm sleek body slithered up beside her overheated torso.

Out of the darkness a mouth found her ear. "Do your titties feel good," a soft voice asked?

Dani couldn't say anything with the gag in her mouth so she nodded her head, hoping to please the girl. She was determined to do anything to make the pain go away and that included following any orders given to her. It was impossible to prevent an assault to her lower extremities and Dani quivered when a hand fondled her stomach and then rested on the waistband of her panties. Dani whimpered, as the fingers traced circles around the panty edges, and she knew the girl wasn't happy.

With her legs bound to the corners of the bed, it was easy for Lara to do whatever she wanted. Dani felt Lara sit up and use her hands to search for the elastic waistband near her bellybutton. The fingers tightened on the band and suddenly gave a powerful jerk upward, which immediately buried the narrow band of panty material into her pussy slit. "Oh my... oh my lord," Lara moaned, as her fingers slipped down and on top of the crushed labia.

The skilled fingers toyed with her labia and deftly traced a path through the separated lips, trying to caress the underlying control button. Then the girl released her grip on the panties. Lara deliberately yanked the narrow band of material out of the slit and off to the side to fully expose Dani's soul. If she thought the nipple pain was the most severe of her life, Dani quickly discovered it wasn't. A clamp closed around her delicate clitoris with enough tension to hurt, but not enough to result in any serious damage.

Like a cat, the girl spread out and slithered up against Dani's sweat covered body. "I get the biggest thrill when my slave surrenders. There is nothing in the world that makes me happier," Lara whispered in her ear. "Are you going to be my slave... sex-slave?"

Dani's mind swirled in confusion and indecision. All of a sudden the girl was gone. Lara slinked through the darkness and down to Dani's feet. The girl started raining kisses and tongue caresses all over her toes and up to her knees. Lara embraced one leg at a time and kept her lips and tongue busy taunting the struggling diva. She ran her tongue all over Dani's knees and then up the inside of the shapely thighs.

Lara caressed a velvety thigh and felt Dani's body shudder in the wildest manner. The leg jerked when her kisses got dangerously close to the intended target and Lara grinned when she brushed against the metal clamp with her cheek. Then she reached up with her finger and merely touched the immense wetness. "Dear lord... oh fuck... she's creaming... my slut is cumming," Lara screamed, as she deftly inserted her middle finger into the throbbing vagina in a true fucking fashion.

Dani tried to endure both the pain and molestation. When her hips started gyrating and thrusting madly up at the intimidating finger, she was consumed by the fastest orgasm of her life. Her shoulders rolled back and forth and the free flowing juices that flooded out of her belly overwhelmed Dani. She heard the dominating girl boast about her conquest. "Oh my... she's cumming all over my fingers. Dear lord, she is cumming already and I barely touched her sweet pussy!"

Without warning Lara withdrew her finger and swiftly removed the clamps. Then she ripped off the ball gag and kissed the shocked woman. Dani's heart pounded and the blood rushed through her veins causing her to get thoroughly overheated. Her arms and legs pulled against the restraints and every muscle in her body tightened. The kiss grew desperate and the girl's tongue displayed an uncommon vigor, which quickly overcame Dani's struggles.

The pulsing of her burning nipples and throbbing clitty were profound and Dani had never felt anything so profound. Lara broke the kiss and demanded more. "Shove your pussy up... higher... higher," she ordered and promptly ripped the crotch out of the wet panties.

Dani obeyed without any hesitation. She arched her back and tried to push her hips upward. When the hand closed over her shivering pelvis, she jumped when a finger frantically thrust into her hot hole. All of a sudden all of the girl's fingers were buried and each one raked the most sensitive walls of her cunt. "Oh gawd, oh gawd, what... what are you doing?"

"It's time, my lovely slut. Time to climax for Mistress Lara," Lara declared, as she kissed Dani again. This time there was no stopping. The explosion in her belly was earth shattering and Dani experienced a most dramatic orgasm. Lara broke the kiss and devoured an aching nipple. She caressed the other with her fingers and took her slave over the mountain of ecstasy.

The coach and daughter were breathless, but their hearts were beating out of control. "Oh Christ, I'm sure Lara's finger-fucking your mother," Sarah whispered. "Taking control of her."

"Oh geez, I can imagine what Lara's doing... how she's fucking mom," Julie replied.

Sarah cupped one of Julie's ears and whispered. "Just wait... wait because the bitch isn't finished. Lara's a beast... the meanest beast."

The violent struggles on the bed seemed to lessen and then everything went extremely quiet. There was still an almost unheard squishing sound and both Sarah and Julie realized that the young cheerleader likely had her fingers buried in Dani's soaked inferno. It wasn't long before Lara renewed her assault on the defenseless mother. "That was the quickest orgasm... faster than I expected. Sarah told me how you couldn't control yourself... even Julie said how her mother couldn't stop cumming every time someone touched her dirty cunt."

All of the muscles in Dani's arms and legs collapsed and felt like rubber. She tried to regain a measure of control yet it was difficult because of the handcuffs on her wrists and ankles. Suddenly the girl shuffled and jumped off the bed. The room got deathly quiet again and Dani tilted her head towards the direction she thought Lara might be. Small indistinguishable sounds came from her right and each one made her heart beat faster.

When the bed sank beside her hip, Dani held her breath. The waiting was horrible and she prayed for light to see what the girl was doing. At first something merely brushed the side of her thigh and then nothing. The bed moved again and Dani knew the girl was up to something devious.

Dani stared straight up, as it was senseless looking anywhere else in the immense darkness. The air stirred and she blinked as if trying to focus on what was happening. Then a shiver ran through her body when something cool and hard rolled across her stomach. The object settled on top of her pelvis and seemed to reach all the way to the top of her crotch. At the sound of a voice, Dani shuddered. "When I touch you here," Lara whispered and put her dainty fingers around the swollen clit. "I want you to orgasm... cum."

Lara stretched out and she was almost fully on top of her quivering slave. "If you are fast... fast enough to show me how much you love being my faithful slave, I won't punish you," she declared.

"Oh gawd, I can't... can't take any more. Please, no more."

"That's what I love about you. My dear Danica will fight but she will always succumb."

"No, no, I won't."

"You will... or else!"

A shiver shot up and down her spine at the threat. When the fingers tightened and squeezed hard, Dani remembered the harsh clamps. "Oh... oh... oh yes, yes," she moaned and vowed to do anything in the world to make the girl happy. The fingers rolled the clitty around vigorously and then Dani felt the hard cool object pressing softly into her crotch. Her body recoiled in horror, as she imagined the awful penetration of the girl's strapon dildo that would surely follow.

Lara released the clit and put her hands on the bed beside Dani's shoulders in a pushup fashion. She wiggled her hips and tried to hit the spot, but it was difficult. Lara moved her hips up and down a few times and rubbed the head of the big strapon through the vast wetness. "I'm going to fuck you with my cock," she whispered. "Are you ready to cum again?"

"No, gawd no," Dani pleaded, but then remembered the punishment Lara had used on her. "Yes... yes!"

Lara moved her hands to the luscious boobs and squeezed them together from the outsides. She dropped her head and sucked on one and then the other swollen nipple until she had both fully erect. When she lifted her head, she curled her arm under her hip and grabbed the long cock shaft. "If you're a very good girl... and cum all over my cock," she whispered, "I won't punish you... won't hurt you."

Dani felt the crude molestation, as the girl tried to shove the cock-head into her honey-hole. Lara cleverly ran the head through the wetness several times and coated it with womanly juices. When she pushed on the puffy labia, the cock easily entered the opening. "Ooohhh... aaahhh. No, it hurts."

Lara turned animal. She put her hands on the sides of Dani's flushed cheeks and then licked and kissed every part of the woman's face. "I'm in! Now I want to hear my baby talk. Talk to me... talk to Julie... talk to Sarah," she said, as she continued licking Dani's face. "I want to hear you tell them what I'm doing to you... everything that I'm doing, OR ELSE!"

The warning sent her into severe shock. "Your cock... your cock is inside. Oh gawd, it's so big... your cock," Dani whispered.

"Louder... LOUDER, I want to hear you."

Sarah felt the girl's body shiver and shake like mad. "Oh geez, Lara is going to fuck your mother... fuck her brains out," she whispered to Julie.

"Oh fuck, she won't stop."

"You're right, she's going to fuck your mother. I wish we could watch... see Lara make Dani cum all over the big strapon cock."

"Listen! Lara's making her talk."

"Ooohhh... gaaawwwd, it's inside... so deep."

"Keep talking!"

"Oh please, don't hurt me... please."

"I won't... if you obey." Lara squeezed the big tits and then she latched onto both nipples. When she pinched as hard as she could, Dani tried to roll her chest but her arms and legs wouldn't move. The big head was fully buried, but Lara wasn't satisfied. The girl rammed her hips at Dani several times and didn't stop until she felt her pelvis bashing hard against Dani's crotch. Then she surprised everyone. "Turn the lights on. Sarah... Julie, turn the lights on."

Sarah quickly found the switch. Both onlookers rubbed their eyes and stared in disbelief. "Geez... holy geez, the little bitch is riding your mother. Look, look at the cock," Sarah whispered. "Lara's got her cock buried... deeply buried in your mother."

"Oh my god... she's got the clamps," Julie stated, as she noticed Lara wave the metal objects in front of Dani's startled face.

"Geez, holy fuck, she's putting... oh fuck, she put them on," Sarah said.

"Look at the nipples... they're so big... bloody huge," Julie replied.

Lara stared into the teary eyes. "That's it, my love. Cry! I want to see your tears and then I want to watch you cum," she whispered ever so softly. "Will you cum for me?"