Mother of a Cheerleader Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani could barely stand the pain, as her nipples were on fire. She glanced down and noticed the menacing jaws around the base of her aching nipples and the entire bud was exposed and throbbing like crazy. The girl was out of control. Lara's hips moved deliberately up and down, as she fucked her slave. There was a silver chain attached to each nipple clamp and Lara had it between her teeth. Each time she lifted her head just slightly, the chain tightened and pulled Dani's tits in the air.

Dani's heart beat furiously and she was positive her blood was boiling. "Dear gawd, I'll cum... anything... I'll do anything, please don't hurt me any more."

Lara was possessed. Her hips kept moving and then she quickly removed the clamps. She instantly devoured one of the throbbing buds and sloshed it around and around inside her mouth. The relief was remarkable, as the tears of joy rolled down her cheeks, and Dani felt her stomach churn in anticipation. She was never one who had to hurry or use willpower to climax, but this was different; she had to show the Dominatrix.

Dani closed her eyes and thought of only one thing. She had to fully satisfy the She-devil... or else! The tremors started in the deepest regions of her tummy and swelled outward. Every time the cock-head surged into her belly, Dani grunted and met the girl's thrust with one of her own. The orgasm lasted forever. Dani felt sweat trickle off her boobs and seep across her chest, as she tried to keep up with the ravaging cheerleader.

Julie was mesmerized. She didn't resist or put up a struggle when the beautiful coach's finger slithered down the front of her panting stomach and thrust into her panties. Sarah pinched the tiny nub between her skilled fingers and jerked the clitoris out of the sweaty sheltering lips. The orgasm was instantaneous. Julie's eyes bulged out of her head, as she watched her mother experience an intense climax, and then her own exploded. "Oh fuck, yes, yes, pinch my clit... hard... harder," Julie hollered at her coach.

Julie never took her eyes off the teenage Dominatrix who was ripping an orgasm out of her mother. She spread her legs, as wide as she could, and welcomed the joyous ecstasy. Violent spasms rocked her body and Julie tried to listen to what Lara was saying to her mother. Lara leaned forward and put her face next to Dani's. "I always send my babies home with a reminder of what happened. When you look into the mirror, you'll be reminded of your mistress," she whispered. "I want Sarah and Julie to watch."

The girl jumped up and straddled Dani's stomach. "I want your husband to see... to know his wife has a mistress," Lara stated. She never hesitated and her mouth devoured a portion of a velvety breast. Lara sucked as hard as she could and then shifted her mouth to the underside of the succulent boob. She marked Dani's left tit with three dark red hickies and then did the same to the right one.

When the girl moved to her stomach, Dani merely cringed. Within scant minutes, incriminating red marks were engraved all over her body. The hardest one to endure was when Lara pushed outward on her thigh and sucked a hickie on the pearly white flesh. At the very end, Lara straightened and lay on top of Dani when she administered the final clarification. "Make sure hubby knows you're a slave... my slave," she whispered. "I wonder what he will say when he sees the marks? I'm sure he will know you've been unfaithful."

Dani tried to return the girl's intense stare, but she found it too daunting and blinked many times. After what seemed like hours, Lara reached for one of the handcuffs. She slowly unfastened each one until Dani was a free woman again. Dani rubbed her wrists vigorously trying to get the blood moving again and it seemed her entire body ached. Then a swift tremor shot through her insides at the realization she had just been forced to submit to a young dominating teenager.

Dani sat up and watched the girl get off the bed and quickly don her clothes. When Lara departed the hotel room, Dani breathed the biggest sigh of relief. "You aren't finished with her, mother. Lara will call. She'll phone you one day and demand your obedience... that you be her slave," Julie said, making Dani jump at the sound of her voice.

Sarah sat on the bed beside the thoroughly exhausted mother. "I've never seen a woman dominated or overpowered in such a manner. She made you her slave and I'll never get that vision out of my head... of you cumming all over Lara's cock," she said and indicated what was next. Sarah lifted the blankets and motioned for not only Dani but also Julie to get under the covers.

Julie tried to regain a measure of self-control, as her heart kept beating like crazy. "Mother, you cried like a baby when Lara put those clamps on and then climaxed like the biggest slut. God, I've never seen anyone cum so fast and beg for more. Mother, she made you her slut."

Dani whimpered, as hands freely fondled her body. She felt bad for tolerating the abuse, but it seemed a lot easier than putting up a fight. Fingers gingerly groped her boobs and Dani let out a sigh when they gently caressed her sore nipples. Her legs were slightly apart and there was just enough space for Julie's dainty fingers to find the abused slit.

Sarah's arm reached around her shoulders and the young woman grabbed a handful of hair. She jerked Dani's head backwards in a stern display of control and then kissed her hard on the lips. Things happened automatically and in mere seconds all three were nude and in bed. Dani didn't know which way to turn. One way and she would be in the arms of the powerful coach and the other in the arms of her loving daughter.

Dani closed her eyes and tried not to think. Suddenly she felt safe yet also helpless. The lights went out and everything turned into a dream world where nothing bad could happen. When Julie slipped under the blankets, there was no doubt what the girl had planned. Dani turned her head and welcomed the kiss from the dominating Sarah. The last thing running through her conscious mind before true tranquility was the sensation of needing her legs spread because of the burning mouthfuls of air exhaled across her pelvis and upper thighs.

***

The news about an innocent housewife and mother getting blackmailed by one of the University's directors was most likely spread by a rejected cheerleader or their parents. An anonymous person reported everything to the president of the university and the vice-president of sports and they also included details of the most recent hazing. The news implicated both Ken and Sarah and came as no surprise to the administrators that the two showed favoritism in return for sexual favors.

When the news hit, it didn't take long for blame to roll down from the top. The administrators pleaded innocent and shifted all blame onto the sports director and the coach of the cheerleading program. Ken and Sarah were called into the VP's office and both suspected something serious was up because the man never poked his nose into their affairs.

Ken listened to the allegations of his blackmail of one of the girls selected to the cheerleading team and also her mother. The VP explained the accusations for a good hour and he told Ken and Sarah that the university found the blackmail and favoritism extremely disturbing. Sarah heard how someone reported that the cheerleading team had recently held a hazing for new members and that the university vehemently prohibited initiations of any kind.

Rather than fight the firings, which would most certainly bring up more dirt and wrongdoings, Ken and Sarah departed with a decent severance package. Both had numerous skeletons in the closet and some would surely come out if they were to prolong the proceedings. Ken's desk wasn't even cold when Andy, the VP of the sports department, took over his office.

Andy's first priority was to ensure the programs continued and ran with the efficiency expected of the highly regarded university. Like many men, he had self-interests that seemed to supercede those of the business or company. Andy called the beautiful woman and his heart skipped a beat when Danica's voice came over the phone. "Yes, I'm Julie's mother. What can I do for you, Mr. Jones?"

Andy knew who the poor mother was and he also noticed the daughter on many occasions. Although he didn't concern himelf with the actually running of the sports programs, he watched the performances very closely, as he wanted the university to perform well and get good results. It was on the very first day of watching the cheerleaders that he noticed one particular girl. When Andy found out that the girl's mother was about the sexiest woman alive, he dreamed of having an intimate relationship with her.

Dani felt good and very relieved to have the blackmail and disparaging relationships come to an end. She heard that Ken and Sarah had been let go and found the news very joyous. Suddenly she didn't have to worry about any more sexual affairs with the overbearing director and coach. She got the call from the university's VP and was happy to meet with him to discuss the past indiscretions. When he asked that her daughter also attend, Dani thought it was a very good idea, as Julie needed closure as well.

The meeting started out extremely well, as Andy merely apologized to both Dani and Julie for what happened and told them that the university didn't condone what Ken and Sarah did. Then he told Julie that she need not to have worried about making the cheerleading team because she was far too talented and good looking not to be a member of the squad. Dani had a puzzled expression and Julie innocently closed the front of her sweater, as the man's eyes never left her well-endowed chest.

Both women came to the same conclusion and thought it was time to go. Dani looked at her daughter and read the expression on her face. She abruptly stood up and came face to face with a bigger demon than she ever imagined. The man was very direct and didn't beat around the bush. "You may find me strict and dominating here at work, but at home my wife controls everything," he stated in a clear concise tone. "My wife and I have an open sexual relationship and find role-playing the most exciting thing in the world. We love finding new subs... women who are sexy and submissive!"

Dani was too confused to say much. "What? What are you saying... talking about?"

"My wife thinks you're the sexiest... sexiest mother and daughter."

"Oh gawd, no, you can't be serious."

"Honey, I'm dead serious. When I found out that my wife had a crush on one of the cheerleaders... I fuckin' near flipped."

Dani and Julie stood motionless and quiet, as the VP explained everything. They simply nodded or shook their heads when required and were too shocked to say much. Andy told them that he was a very strict and dominating person at work, but at home he was totally submissive. He said how he loved nothing more than role-playing and apparently so did his wife. He told Dani and Julie how they searched for subs, particularly women who they could blackmail into being their sex-slaves.

Andy explained how he let his wife be in full control of their sexual encounters. When he described how his wife loved bondage and that they practiced S&M and role-playing most of the time, he stared directly at the cringing mother. The VP was a muscular black man and very intimidating when he glared into her teary eyes.

Dani's heart pounded, as she listened intently to the powerful VP. She knew who the man's wife was because the woman was an attractive black woman who attended many of the sporting events, including most of the cheerleading competitions. From the first time Dani noticed the woman, she thought something wasn't right about the way she acted, as the women never took her eyes off the scantly clad, young cheerleaders.

The man was standing in front of her and she couldn't look away without displaying her trepidation. Then he went on to tell her that the only way to save her reputation and that of her beloved daughter was to do everything he demanded. Andy promised not to revel any of the indiscretions of either woman as long as they did one thing for him. "That's right. I won't tell a sole if you both come home with me," he said and waited the longest minute.

"Home... and then what," Dani asked?

"You will be our subs for an entire evening... then I'll drive you home and that will be it."

Dani knew, but she had to ask. "You and... and?"

"I've talked to my wife and she has everything ready. The house is all ours tonight and you two will be our gracious guests. I love it when a person has no option but to submit. You don't want your husband... your friends... anyone to find out about your sexual affairs with Ken and Sarah, do you?"

Dani's eyes filled with tears and she turned to look at her daughter who was taking the apparent abduction a lot better than herself. "One night... then it is over," Julie whispered. "He promised... one night and he won't tell anyone."

Andy's clever plan was working perfectly. He had arranged the meeting for the end of the day and no one suspected anything when the three left his office. "We'll take your car. I don't think I can drive in my condition," he said and the biggest grin crossed his face, as he made a lewd gesture of grabbing his crotch. "I always get dizzy when I'm aroused."

Dani could hardly breathe. She struggled to remain strong and in control so Julie wouldn't be afraid. When Andy suggested she drive, Dani immediately gave her car keys to Julie in an effort to prevent Andy from getting close to her daughter. She was about to get in the front seat, but the man insisted she join him in the back. Her heart literally pounded and she had difficulty sitting still, as the drive seemed to take forever. When they pulled up in front of the man's home, she wanted to escape in the worst way.

No one said a word, as they parked and entered the house. Everything changed in a heartbeat. "It's about time. You said you'd be home at 4. You're an hour late," Wendy said in a loud, stern voice. "Now you'll have to be punished!"

Dani and Julie watched the horrific scene unfold in front of them and they were totally stunned. The husband stood shivering in front of his wife. "I'm sorry Mistress... very sorry," Andy replied. "Yes, please punish me, Mistress. I deserve it."

The woman was dressed in a jet-black leather outfit that clung to every curve. It seemed impossible to hide her big tits and most of them showed, even the large outstanding nipples. The leather was skintight and emphasized her slim waist and hugged her nicely rounded hips like a second skin. She stood still in front of her husband and had a menacing looking whip in her right hand. "Strip! I want you naked when I punish you. You're a bad boy and need a whipping. Take off all your clothes," she ordered.

Dani watched the instant reaction, as Andy obeyed. He practically ripped off his clothes and then stood up straight with his back to her. "I'm sorry, Mistress. I won't be late again," Andy said, trying to please his wife. "I brought guests. Danica and Julie came with me. They agreed to stay all evening and please you, Mistress."

Dani cringed and wanted to disappear when the woman looked at her. "Yes! Are they the sluts you told me about? The mother who fucked the director so her daughter could be on the cheerleading team. The daughter who had sex with her coach so she could be on the team. Are these the ones you brought home," she asked?

"Yes, Mistress."

The woman quickly turned her attention on her husband. "Look at you! I told you never to let that thing get hard until I say."

"Yes... no, I mean yes, Mistress. I'm sorry, but I was excited about having guests and letting you dominate them."

"Turn around... bend over," the woman demanded!

"Yes, Mistress," Andy replied and quickly obeyed. When he bent over, his wife administered a royal spanking with the small whip, which looked cruel, but really was just for show.

Both Dani and Julie reacted and looked at the dramatic couple. Their eyes bulged at the enormous penis that swayed back and forth, almost in an enticing manner during the entire spanking. Dani couldn't help but look. The woman ordered her husband to stand up straight. She placed the end of her whip under her husband's prick and lifted the lengthy shaft up so it stood straight outward. The penis appeared only semi-hard yet Dani was utterly amazed by the size of the man's cock. "Good! They are even sexier than you described," she stated.

Suddenly the woman turned and walked directly up to the frightened daughter. "So you let that awful Sarah touch your body... feel your lovely tits... poke your little pussy," Wendy whispered and ran the tip of her whip up and down the front of Julie's chest.

The reaction was instantaneous, as Dani wanted to save her daughter. "Please, don't. Don't do anything to her... please use me. I'll do whatever you want if you don't touch her," she pleaded.

The woman decided to take and chance and see if the blackmail was indeed strong enough to give her complete control over the sexy pair. "Shut up! Just stand still and be a good little slave," she growled at Dani. "I'll decide what happens!"

A shiver of despair went through Dani. "Sorry, I didn't mean... I just wanted to..."

Wendy cut her off. "MISTRESS! You can call my mistress, or else," she said and left no doubt as to who was in control.

"Sorry... Mistress."

The woman turned and put the tip of the whip under Dani's chin to raise the woman's head so she could look directly into the teary eyes. "That's better... much better," she replied. "I've always wanted to watch... watch a mother and daughter," Wendy said to the stunned mother.

"But... but," Dani whispered and then noticed the woman's disapproval. "Mistress, sorry, but we can't... Mistress."

"I'm going to watch you and your daughter have sex... then I'm going to have Andy screw you both."

Dani could hardly breathe, suffocating under the gaze from the dominating black woman. "But... but... but I can't. I can't do that with my daughter... Mistress."

The woman needed more. "Give me your hand," she said and promptly took Dani's hand. "Slave! Come over here, now!"

Andy hurried over to his wife. "Yes, Mistress."

"Stand beside my lovely Danica... there," she said and lowered the whip to point at a spot between Dani and Julie. "Stand between our two adorable guests."

Andy sort of pushed Julie to the side and stood between the mother and daughter. "Good, Andrew. I see you're more than ready... willing and ready."

"Yes, Mistress, I took a pill... one of those wonderful blue pills."

"Good! Now you have to wait... wait to have sex with our two lovely slaves."

"Oh fuck, yes, Mistress. I'm rock-hard and can hardly wait."

Without warning, the woman placed Dani's hand directly on top of her husband's throbbing penis. The searing meat touched her fingers and Dani flinched. She jerked her hand out of the woman's grasp, but her freedom was extremely short-lived.

"I didn't say you could move your hand," Wendy whispered and glared into Dani's eyes. "Are you going to disobey me, Danica?"

Dani didn't know what to do and then her hand slowly lowered. When her fingers touched the burning pecker, she whimpered out loud.

"Good girl. Now put your fingers around Andrew's cock. Feel the cock that is going to make you a real woman," Wendy said. "You are going to make Mistress very happy."

Her fingers were perfectly straight when the cock brushed against the palm of hand, but then they curled around the thick shaft. Without looking, the woman reached to the side and waved her whip in Julie's face, but she didn't take her eyes off Dani. "Strip! Take off all your clothes, my pet, before I get mad," she stated in a clear concise voice. "I want my pet ready when I'm finished with mommy."