Mother of a Cheerleader Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,284 Followers

Dani didn't have to look, as she caught the frantic movement out of the corner of her eye, and she wondered what ever possessed her daughter to undress. She returned the woman's stare and tried to endure the intense dominating attempt. "Don't worry, my love. You're next, but first I want to make sure you understand," she whispered and left the impression that she demanded an answer.

"Understand? But what," Dani replied and then noticed a questioning look on the woman's face. "Understand what, Mistress?"

"You are going to be my little slave... girlie slave. I'm going to let you talk... tell me exactly what you're thinking... what you're doing. Will you tell me everything?"

Dani wobbled and felt like she was going to faint. Suddenly the whip was under her chin again and her head was forced to tilt so her eyes were level with the woman's. "Yea... yes, Mistress."

"Good! Now squeeze your fingers. Do you like Andrew's penis?"

She had been focused on Wendy and what the woman was saying and doing, but all of a sudden the strange sensations came back. Dani moved her fingers, as she tried to make the woman happy with her reply. "Yes, yes it feels good, Mistress."

"I know. Andrew does have a nice penis. Tell me, is it as big as your husband's?"

Dani didn't want to say more, but the woman's eyes were deathly intimidating. "He is... is bigger, oh gawd, he's bigger."

"Would you like to have sex with Andrew?" Then the woman grinned and continued. "Would you like Andrew to fuck you with his big cock?"

There was no way Dani was going to reply, but the eyes were too demanding. "Oh, oh please, don't. Please, don't make me," she whispered and returned the stare. She desperately wanted to say no, but knew the response would make the woman mad. "Oh, oh, yes... yes, Mistress."

"Keep still. Stand still beside Andrew and keep your hand on his cock while I make sure your daughter is ready." Wendy abruptly turned and stepped to the side so she faced Julie. "Huumm, very nice, my pet. I thought you were the nicest cheerleader and now I can see that you are. My, my, you do have the sexiest body."

There was no hesitation or pause when Julie answered. "Yes, Mistress," she replied and acted as if the woman had given her the biggest compliment.

Wendy placed her whip on the girl's shoulder and then slowly carved a lingering path all over the flushed skin. When she paused on one of the overly erect nipples, the soft whimpering sound turned the room into a sweat chamber. "Very nice... you have very nice breasts," then she caressed both boobs with the whip before returning to the stiff nipple. "Very nice tits and nipples."

"Yes, Mistress."

"And I can tell you are ready to please Mistress," Wendy said, as she slowly continued her downward trek. Julie jumped when the whip brushed across her pelvis. "Tell me, pet, are you taking birth control pills?"

"No, Mistress."

"Wonderful! Do you know what Mistress wants you to do after you make love to mommy?"

"Yes. Have sex with your husband. You want me to have sex with Andrew."

"I love you, pet. Now I know why I went to all of your competitions. You are the best slave Mistress has ever had."

"I'm glad, Mistress. And Mistress, mother isn't taking anything either... I took her pills away when I found out she was screwing around."

Wendy was utterly shocked at the girl's disclosure, but not nearly as surprised as Dani who desperately wanted to take her hand off the throbbing cock. She glanced to her left and watched the demoralizing scene unfold. The tip of the short springy whip disappeared between Julie's spread thighs and then she heard a definite growl come out of her daughter. The whip moved back and forth and it was obvious the woman was running the shaft along Julie's pussy slit, but the girl stood steadfast and obedient.

Suddenly Wendy thrust the whip up to her mouth and she pretended to lick the shaft. "Mmmmm, you taste good. Later, my pet... later, after you make love with mommy and then let Andrew have sex with you. First, we have your mother."

Wendy pulled Julie around her husband and indicated she wanted the girl to stand beside Dani. She spun around the shivering mother and stood right behind her. "Now you know what it takes to be my precious slave," she whispered in Dani's ear. "No birth control... you are making Mistress extremely happy."

It took all of her resolve to remain standing. "Ehhh, yes... Mistress."

"I see you like holding Andrews cock... don't you?"

"Yea... yes... Mistress."

Wendy loved Dani's reluctance and she wanted to use it to her advantage. "Squeeze... tight... tighter! Good, now move your hand. Andrew likes it when a woman plays with his cock." Then she rubbed the whip along the side of Dani's face and kept her mouth against the woman's ear. "You are the only one wearing clothes. Ask Julie to take them off!"

It was an order from Hell and it made Dani's heart pound wildly in her chest. The last thing in the world she intended was the very thing she did. "Jew... Julie, please do what Mistress said... take off... remove my clothes."

Wendy knew the daughter was anxious and would perform the quickest striptease of all time, but she demanded complete humiliation. "Go slow... don't take off anything until she asks," Wendy said to Julie. "Ask your daughter to take off your blouse," she whispered in Dani's ear.

"Eeerrr, take off my... blouse."

The girl's hands worked furiously and there was no hesitation at all, as she unbuttoned the fancy garment. Dani let go of the burning penis. Every time she brought up her arm or hand to stop the girl, Julie brushed her aside. When her boobs popped out in the open, Dani frantically grabbed the front of her blouse. "PUT YOUR ARMS DOWN!"

Dani obeyed without thinking. "Sorry, Mistress."

In a heartbeat the excited girl stripped both her blouse and bra. Julie cupped one of the luscious tits and made a devilish jiggling motion. "Men love mom's tits. They're so big and she loves when someone plays with her nipples," Julie declared and demonstrated exactly what she meant by squeezing a boob. She put her hands around the titty and cupped it so that the nipple pushed outward in an inviting manner.

Dani could hardly remain standing. She struggled for more air and then her world caved in. She watched Julie devour her hardened nipple and Wendy kissed the side of her face. "Ask Julie to take off the rest of your clothes... so we can see your pussy," Wendy whispered in Dani's ear and poked her in the ribs with the whip.

"Eh... take off my clothes... my skirt and panties."

It was as if Julie was possessed. She practically ripped Dani's clothes off and left her naked and shivering. Then Wendy put her arm around the front of Dani's neck and forced her to stand up straight, as she looked straight at Julie. "You said Danica wasn't taking birth control... no pills?"

"Yes! I took them away after I caught her screwing around. She had sex with Jeff... the artist who tattooed her and me. She acted like a whore so I took her pills away," Julie said in an excited tone.

"Good girl. Do you like having control over your mother?"

"Oh yes, I'm her mistress... just like you. We have sex at home whenever I want. She obeys me or knows I'll tell dad if she doesn't."

"She had sex with the tattoo artist?"

"Yes, and she came all over his dick. My mother was amazing!"

"That is wonderful. This evening will be even better, as you get to watch mommy have sex with Andrew." Wendy's heart beat faster and she started to get overheated. "Lead the way, Andrew, to our secret dungeon. Show our guests where we love to play," she said and watched her husband escort the two naked women down a hallway to their secret hideaway.

They all entered a dimly lit bedroom, which didn't look anything like one that a person would use for sleeping. Dani glanced around the room at the various pieces of strange equipment and she panicked. "Oh my, oh my, no."

There were hanging apparatuses on some of the walls and Dani assumed they were for restraining someone so that they were completely helpless. The bed had strange looking handcuffs on each corner and no one had to tell Dani that she was in deep trouble. Wendy quickly hugged the frightened mother and gave her reassurance. "Don't worry, my love. We won't use most of my special gadgets... not this evening. I just want to watch my sweet lover make love to her daughter."

"Mistress, let me tie slave Julie to the bed," Andy said to his wife. "I'm horny as hell just thinking about what you'll make them do."

"Yes, Andrew, it won't be long," Wendy replied and noticed he was stroking his illustrious cock. "Don't play with that thing... not until our mother is ready. You men are all alike!"

Dani stared at the man and his perpetual hardon. She watched, as he slowly masturbated right in front of her. His big fist slowly pumped back and forth along the lengthy shaft and he wanted Dani to watch the brazen act. Wendy turned to look at Julie while keeping her arm around Dani. "Jump up on the bed, my pet. Have you ever used bondage during sex?"

"No, lord no, I've never been tied up before," Julie declared in the most enthusiastic tone. "Please, oh please, I can't wait... tie me up."

The girl jumped onto the bed and lay down with her arms outstretched towards the obvious handcuffs. Andy immediately bound her wrists to the corners of the bed and before he got to the ankle bracelets, he was ordered to stop by his wife. "Not those... we don't need to use much bondage on our little pet, as she is more than willing," Wendy stated, as she shoved Dani towards the bed. "Get ready, my love, I want you to perform cunnilingus on your horny daughter."

The girl was delirious, as her hips bounced wildly on the springy bed. "Yes... yes, make her eat me. Oh geez, eat my cunt," Julie cried.

Wendy gave a sudden shove and Dani landed on the bed beside her daughter. Andy let go of his raging hardon and helped his wife coax the reluctant mother until Dani was on her hands and knees between Julie's widespread legs. "No, please don't, I can't... not that," she pleaded.

Wendy crouched beside the whining woman and wrapped her fingers tightly into the hair on Dani's head. "Look! Your baby wants you to eat her juicy pussy. She's dripping... look! Look!" Then she forced Dani's head downward until her face was mere inches away from the quivering crotch.

Andy was on the other side and he was trying to rub his hardon all over her leg. "Christ, look at those tits... swinging around like crazy," he whispered, as if alone in his private dream world. He reached under Dani's chest and cupped one of her boobs. "Oh geezuz, what a set of tits!"

Dani's face was shoved into the waiting crotch and the wetness hit her mouth. Her head got jerked back and forth and Dani knew the only way to stop Wendy's crushing aggression was to fulfill the woman's fantasy. She opened her mouth and instantly tasted the free-running juices. A loud squeal echoed through the room, which gave testament to the onrush of the swiftest orgasm.

Dani wrapped her arms around the thrashing hips and she tried to keep the throbbing morsel inside her mouth. She held the clitoris with her teeth and nibbled until Julie's orgasm controlled the girl's body, as well as her mind. When Dani heard the whispers of encouragement from the dominating black woman, she continued caressing the clit like a loving angel. It seemed to take forever before Julie regained a measure of control and by then Wendy was already preparing for the next sexual encounter.

"I can see by your reaction that you want our dearest mother. Are you ready for Danica," Wendy asked her husband? After he nodded his head like a happy puppy, she continued. "You know what to do. Tie our little sweetheart to the favorite device and then you can make her your slave."

Dani was still breathless from the intense cunnilingus when the powerful man pulled her off the bed. She was on her feet in no time and Andy hustled her across the room. Dani looked at the strange piece of equipment, which reminded her of what a prisoner would be shackled to if they were being punished during ancient times. There was a big hole in the middle of a long wooden beam that would secure someone's neck and two smaller holes to bind the arms.

Dani tried to pull back and away from the menacing rack, but she was easily forced up against the device. Wendy lifted the top half of the beam and Andy forced Dani to bend over slightly until her neck rested on the appropriate section, which was heavily padded for comfort. "Now I get to find out if my little slave will obey... or if she needs more punishment," Wendy whispered.

All of a sudden there were three people, as Julie joined the couple. Dani tried to lift her head, but it was too late. "No, please don't. I'll do whatever you want; please don't lock me up," Dani pleaded.

The three worked together and easily had Dani securely locked into the ominous device despite her struggles to stop them. When the top half of the beam came down on top of her neck and wrists, she merely uttered several whimpering sounds. The stand was purposely only about four feet high, which meant Dani was bent over at the waist and in a perfect position for the determined man.

Wendy's heart pounded, as she stood in front of the frightened woman. "Andrew has waited... waited all night for you," she whispered and stared straight into the tear-filled eyes. "I'm so glad you stopped taking birth control."

Dani wanted to scream at the woman. Suddenly she felt something rub across her burning flesh. The wet cock-head brushed the cheeks of her ass and then poked into the center of her universe. Andy kicked her feet apart and he wasn't happy until the separation was about three feet. He bent his legs and dipped his hips down so that he could reach into the exposed crotch with his cock.

Dani felt the cock-head graze her thigh and then slip upward. When the tip brushed across her crotch, she thought the world had come to an end. Dani held her breath but it didn't help, as the head slipped between the oily labia. She was spread-eagled and helpless. Dani felt the man standup a little and her heart stopped, as the forceful penetration was overwhelming.

The neck hole was quite large and there was enough room for Wendy to tilt Dani's head up slightly. The woman wanted to watch the expression on Dani's pretty face, as the bondage evolved. "Andrew is getting ready. He's going to make you his little bitch," she whispered. "And I won't be satisfied until you tell me everything. Talk to me."

Wendy stared into Dani's bewildered eyes and her first few words fell on deaf ears. "Get ready, my dearest. Andrew is going to make you his devoted little lover," she stated. "Will you tell Andrew how much you want his lovemaking?"

Dani came alive when the man stood up and lifted her off the floor. "Oh please, please no, I can't... not without protection," Dani replied and gave the woman a pleading look. Then she noticed a big smile on the woman's face. "Dear gawd, no, please no."

Andy tightened his fingers around the slim waist and held Dani steady, as he slowly pumped his hips back and forth. His cock hit the taut cervix and he heard a loud gasp escape Dani and then her entire body stiffened. "That's a good baby... hold still. Andrew is ready... oh fuck, he's going to fuck your brains out, honey," Wendy whispered.

The tears came easy. Dani felt the hair on top of her head being yanked and she arched her back to relieve the pain. She stared straight into the dark eyes of the devil and her stomach heaved. "Can you feel the big cock... black cock? Can you feel Andrew?"

Dani vowed to do whatever it took to not only stop the pain, but also end the sexual encounter. "Yes! Oh yes... he's inside... oooh, oooh," she moaned.

"Yes, I can see. Get ready, my love. Andrew will last a long time... until I give him permission. This will be very dangerous."

"Yes, oh gawd, yes."

"You should see Julie. She has a grip on Andrew... holding his balls."

"What? Julie what?"

"She's got a strong grip on Andrew's balls... squeezing them so he will fill mommy with chizz."

"Fuck... fuck, tell her to stop... let go," Andy shouted. The girl's timing was perfect. Every time Andy thrust at Dani's behind, Julie squeezed, which resulted in him driving his cock to the hilt with every pump.

"Don't you dare let go, my pet. You keep squeezing," Wendy said to Julie.

"Holy fuck, it hurts... she's hurtin' my balls."

Dani felt her muscles stretch, as the pain lessened. She could breath again and her heart raced at a breakneck speed. Suddenly the woman was gone. Wendy wanted it all. She slipped around the captured mother and plunged her skilled fingers into the sweaty crotch. When her finger slithered into the tip of Dani's pussy slit, Dani's entire body jerked wildly.

The room filled with the sounds of lewd and raunchy sex. Everyone talked! "There! I've got your little clitty in my fingers," Wendy declared with immense happiness.

"Stop, please stop."

"Oh shit... I'm close... fucking close."

"Andrew... wait, not yet."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Geez... your clit is so slippery. I can feel your body jump when I do this!"

"Stop... please no."

"Mistress... his balls are big... so hard."

"Yes, keep squeezing, my pet... keep squeezing Andrew's balls."

Dani's shoulders were pressed into the wooden rack and she couldn't move. "Oh gawd, please stop... stop."

Andy reached max penetration with every thrust and his cock was ready to explode. "Oh fuck... oh fuck... holy fuck!"

"Andrew! Not yet. Wait until she's ready. We want our darling to cum all over your beautiful cock."

"Yeeeeeaas, yes, Mistress."

"Keep pumping. Keep your cock buried inside our dear Danica."

"Yes, Mistress, but... my balls... I'm ready."

Dani had never been more determined in her life. Tears filled her eyes and it was difficult to see anything, but there was no need as only a blank wall was in front of her. She didn't know who shoved her feet farther apart, but suddenly she was practically in midair riding the bucking stallion. She grunted every time Andy drove his cock onto her inferno and then something strange rocketed through her insides. When severe convulsions erupted in her belly, Dani panicked. "No... no... I can't... I can't, no. Please stop!"

"Mother, you're doing it. Mistress, she's doing it!"

Dani tried to think. She tightened every muscle in her body and prayed for more willpower. Wendy squeezed hard on the pulsating bud between her fingertips and swirled the clit around madly in the free flowing juices. "Pet! Give me your hand. Use your fingers just like I did," Wendy ordered.

Wendy watched the girl seize the throbbing clitoris and then she quickly took a command position directly in front of Dani again. She stood erect with her hands on her hips and appeared as if she was getting impatient. "Are you ready, my love? Ready for Andrew to fill your belly with cum," Wendy said.

Dani stared through tears at the dominating black woman. "No, please have mercy," she pleaded. "I can't."

"Andrew won't last much longer," Wendy whispered to the distraught woman and then looked around Dani at her husband. "Bury your pecker in the precious white pussy and hold still... absolutely still until I say you can move."

Andy slammed his hips at Dani and thrust his cock to the hilt. Dani was on her tiptoes and she felt the threatening beat of the blood surging through the man's erection. She could feel Andy's heartbeat through his pecker and the dangerous situation made her sweat. "No, please make him stop."

"He will, my love, right after you show Mistress that you're her loyal slave," Wendy said and smiled at the distraught woman. "Orgasm for Mistress."

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,284 Followers