Mother of a Cheerleader Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,286 Followers

Julie cupped Andy's balls with one hand and molested her mother's pussy with the other. "She's... yes, she's moving. Oh geez, I think she's cumming," she whispered.

Dani couldn't look anymore, as the woman shamelessly exposed her entire breasts. Wendy pulled down the leather bra and fearlessly rubbed her bare boobs in Dani's face. The journey was the longest of her life and all of a sudden Dani felt the man's hips go out of control. She knew Andy was climaxing and all hope was lost. "No, gawd no, no."

Wendy slapped Dani's face with her big boobs. "Yes, I knew you would make Mistress happy. I knew my Danica would cum all over Andrews cock," she declared.

Dani's head was spinning like crazy and all seemed utterly hopeless. Andy had his fingers wrapped around her slender waist and he held her torso steady every time he rammed his hips at her backside. The vast womanly juices coated his massive cock enabling him to bore into her belly with each powerful thrust. Julie released the battered clitty and devoured one of Dani's swollen nipples, using her teeth to stretch the bud to a phenomenal size.

Wendy forced one of her nipples into Dani's mouth and went for the kill. "That's it, honey, cum for Mistress. Beautiful... absolutely beautiful, my love," she said, as she pulled back and stared straight into the teary eyes. "Mistress wants to hear you."

Dani knew exactly what the woman wanted. Both nipples were covered with saliva and her vagina was milking the intrusive cock. "I'm... I'm cumming, oh fuck I'm cumming. I can't stop... cum... cumming. Mistress, I'm cumming."

"More... more!"

The powerful orgasm took over. Her body belonged to the she-devil and Dani surrendered. "Yes, yes, I'm cumming, Mistress, he's so deep... inside... fucking me."

"Good girl. You've made Mistress very happy."

"Yes, dear lord, my stomach... I'm cumming."

The others didn't know but Dani vowed to do anything to please Wendy because it was the surest way to end the tormenting from the dominating woman. She mumbled responses every time a severe convulsion tore through her stomach and tried to show the woman that she was her slave. It was strange how her body freely coated Andy's penis every time he jettisoned molten lava into her inner being and there wasn't any way of stopping the womanly juices. Her body and spirit belonged to the dominating woman and Dani realized that she was powerless to stop the dangerous intercourse.

Once the two orgasms slowly came to an end, Dani was removed from the bondage apparatus. She took turns rubbing her neck and wrists trying to get the blood flowing again and there was no time to ponder about what was next. Dani's anxiety grew as she was forced to lie down on a bed beside her daughter. In her dazed state of mind it took a few moments before she realized that Julie was not resisting at all.

The lighting was very dim and sort of set an erotic mood in the room. Dani watched in utter awe, as her daughter willingly sucked Andy's penis, which was still fairly hard due to the viagra. She heard Wendy whispering encouragement to Julie and also to her husband who was frantically trying to retain his stellar erection. It took mere minutes for the cock sucking to have the desired results and then Dani watched in horror as Julie practically begged the man to mount her.

Dani remained silent and watched it all. Julie grabbed Andy when he fell on top of her outstretched body and she spread her legs wide. Dani noticed how the man arched his back and deftly ran the bulbous head of his cock up and down through Julie's waiting slit. The head glistened with abundant juices and then Dani lost sight of half of the cock when Andy plunged his hips at Julie.

Loud uncontrolled grunting filled the room and Dani didn't struggle when Wendy wrapped her in a tight embrace. There was no foreplay or fooling around. One of Wendy's hands went straight to Dani's crotch and the woman captured the still aching clitoris. Wendy smiled with great satisfaction, as she knew Dani wasn't going to resist, and she swirled the clit around and around until she witnessed the proper response.

Dani's hips jerked from harsh tremors roaring through her tummy and her eyes remained glued on the fornication right in front of her. Julie cried for the same forbidden sexual encounter, as her mother had with Andy, and it didn't take long before the girl was in the throes of a fierce orgasm. When Julie was completely out of control, Wendy hugged Dani into her powerful body. "She looks beautiful cumming all over Andrews marvelous cock, don't you think," she asked the stunned mother.

"Yaaaa... yes, Mistress."

"Don't worry, my love, because Andrew will be ready for you," Wendy whispered, as she rammed two fingers into Dani's twat. "Very soon!"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Andrew is filling Julie's belly with his cum, hopefully he will make her pregnant... as well as her mother."

"Yeeesss, Mistress."

"When Andrew finishes having mad passionate sex with your daughter, you can get him ready again," Wendy said and smiled at the distraught woman. "Get him nice and hard."

"Yeees, Mistress."

Wendy looked at her watch and noticed that there was only a little time left before the wonderful evening of role-playing was done. "My love, you have only one more thing to do and I'll be the happiest mistress," she whispered in Dani's ear. "I want to watch you ride Andrew off into the sunset."

"Ride... what?"

"Danica, Mistress wants to watch you one more time... having an orgasm with Andrews cock buried in your belly."

"What... no, no." Before Dani could move, Andy rolled off the panting daughter and flopped onto his back beside the three women. Julie immediately joined Wendy and each grabbed one of Dani's arms. They easily shifted her across the bed until she was straddling an outstretched Andy who was freely playing with his floppy penis. His cock wasn't rock-hard, but it was still relatively erect despite a couple of hours of sexual ecstasy.

Dani was forced to put her knees on either side of the man's hips and she frantically straightened her thighs to keep her torso as high as possible. The determined wife forced Dani forward slightly and she wasn't satisfied until the head of her husband's cock grazed the heart of Dani's spirit. "Get ready, my love, Andrew will be ready soon."

"Dear lord, no... no," Dani moaned. "No more... please, no more."

"Julie, my pet, help... use your mouth to make Andrew harder for mommy. Suck his cock."

Dani looked down and couldn't believe that her daughter obediently reached for the man's prick. Julie wrapped her fingers around Andy's cock and instantly devoured the top half. She circled the bulbous head several times with her tongue and didn't stop until the penis was rejuvenated and fully erect. When Julie used her teeth to scrap the flared rim, Andy begged her to continue the molestation.

Julie moved off to one side and used one hand to keep the hardened cock aimed straight up in the air. Dani couldn't move any higher. Wendy shoved her forward again and this time it was enough for Julie to perform magic. She brushed Andy's cock through the wetness and ensured to coat the entire head with the vast juices.

Andy arched his back and raised his hips enough to embed about two or three inches of his throbbing shaft. "Oh fuck... oh fuck, I love white cunt," he whispered, not caring who heard. "Mistress, I'm going to fuck our dear mother again."

"Ooohhh, Andrew, she's ready," Wendy said. "She hot and ready for you."

"Christ I want to watch her big boobs fly around like crazy when she rides me," Andy declared. "She's got the nicest tits."

Wendy stood behind her slave and used the deception for more control. She leaned down and put her lips next to Dani's ear. "Get ready, my love. You are going to ride Andrew."

"What? Yes, mistress, ride... ride," Dani replied.

Wendy put her hands on top of the feminine shoulders and deliberately pushed downward until she noticed Dani's mouth open wide. The mother desperately gasped for air when Andy's prick sank into her inferno and Wendy taunted the woman by licking her ear. All of a sudden Wendy kicked Dani's knees out to the sides.

It took measly seconds for millions of flashing stars to fill her head. Dani felt her knees spread and Wendy took control. She grabbed Dani by the hair and forced her to bend forward and lean over top of her feverish husband. Dani felt totally helpless, as Andy embedded his prick in a heartbeat. She glanced under her chest and watched her tits being molested by a monster.

Andy reached for the succulent boobs and slapped Dani's tits to make them sway lewdly from side to side. "Mistress, I love Danica's tits. The nipples... holy fuck, the nipples are so fucking nice and big," he moaned.

Wendy hovered over her younger slave. "Pet, come closer. You can spank mommy... make her ass move up and down on Andrews cock. Here... here," she told Julie. "We want to make sure mommy gets hot and horny."

Everyone was stunned by the loud smack, as the girl spanked the heated bare bum. Julie smacked her mother slowly at first, but quickly picked up the pace when she noticed the flesh turn a brilliant red. "You've been a bad girl... very bad girl, mommy. You deserve a spanking," she stated, as her hand left marks on the tender backside. "Move your ass... move it! Like you did with Jeff... and earlier with Andrew."

Dani cried. She tried to raise her torso, but Wendy made sure Dani's chest remained over top of her husband. "Oow... oow, it hurts, please stop... please," she pleaded, as the spanking continued. Dani didn't move on purpose yet suddenly her hips were bouncing up and down and the man's cock was going in and out at a frantic rate.

Julie stopped and stared at the reddened ass. "Oh my lord... her ass looks gorgeous," she declared. She put her hands around the slender hips and forced them up and down despite her mother's reluctance. Andy arched his back and each time he thrust upward like a madman, Julie rammed Dani's hips downward to ensure the man's cock was fully buried in the overheated cavity. Dani gasped out loud and tried to lift her head, as a spasm tore through her guts.

Wendy stared straight into the teary eyes. "I like this part the best... when my adorable slave fights but finally surrenders," she said in a low stern voice. "You know what will make Mistress happy... don't you?"

"Yea... yes, Mistress."

"Good! I want to see you move that delicious pussy up and down... ride Andrews cock like a slut. Show Mistress you're a slut," Wendy demanded.

Dani felt the man's cock pulsating in her deepest regions. The erection was swollen to an enormous size and she had a hard time breathing. Suddenly Julie renewed her spanking and urged her mother to move. Dani obeyed despite knowing it was wrong.

Wendy was in her glory. She reached back with her right arm and then slapped the whimpering woman as hard as she could. Dani was utterly stunned. Her head snapped to the side and abruptly Wendy was in her face. "Cry, my love, cry out loud and move that sweet pussy. Make Mistress happy," Wendy whispered. "Talk to me, my love."

Dani sobbed and knew there was only one way to stop the domination. "Yeaaa... yes, mistress."

"Good girl... keep moving up and down."

"Yes, Mistress." Dani pumped her hips knowing she was doing the right thing.

Wendy's timing was perfect. She grabbed a handful of curly hair and jerked Dani's head so that their eyes locked. "Andrews cock is in your belly. Are you ready?"

"Noooo... oohhh, yes."

"Good girl... faster. FASTER!"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Are you ready?"

"No... yes, Mistress." Her ass was on fire, as Julie kept slapping and then caressing her backside; her nipples were swollen and throbbed crazily, as Andy molested her without any tenderness.

"Oh geez, yes, my love, keep pumping and riding Andrew."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Do you want to cum?"

"No... yes, Mistress."

"Wait... wait for Andrew so he can fill your belly with cum."

"Yes, wait... yes, Mistress... wait."

"Julie, my pet, I think mommy is cumming. Look! Look at her ride the big black cock."

Julie dug her fingernails into the reddened flesh and knew the pain was severe. "Holy shit, mother, you're cumming all over his rod. Mother, you're Andrew's slut."

Dani heard the declaration but nothing registered in her distraught mind, as the pain shot through her head. She reasoned that her willpower was overwhelmed because of the intense danger of the unprotected intercourse. Dani couldn't stop her stomach muscles from tightening and it seemed she milked the embedded cock until Andy couldn't contain his building enthusiasm. The fiery cum surged through her delicate cervix and coated her inner being.

All of a sudden Julie was behind her and whispering in her ear. "Andrew is making you his white slut. Mother, he's fucking you," she said. "You're fucking him."

Dani merely tried to hang on until the intense passion diminished enough so that she could sit up straight. Her mind swirled all over what had just transpired and contemplated the many consequences of the dangerous sex. The cock remained buried to the hilt and Dani tried to endure the final stages of Andy's orgasm even knowing she could become impregnated. She simply listened and obeyed whatever the dominating Wendy said and eventually she found herself almost fully dressed.

Wendy told Julie to get dressed and she ordered her husband to remain naked and silent before addressing Dani again. "You have been extremely cooperative and obedient. I'm sure we can keep your indiscretions quiet and secret so that no one finds out what you've done. Julie can remain on the cheerleading team and you can keep going to her performances, as her best supporter," Wendy informed the relieved mother.

Dani's stomach churned wildly and she wasn't sure if she hated the woman or if she was just afraid of her. "Yes... yes, Mistress."

"We'll keep a very close eye on both of you. I'm hoping that my two adorable slaves get rewarded for being submissive... during our evening of sexual bliss," Wendy said. "Andrew is the most virile man I know."

The terrifying statement sent a shiver up and down Dani's spine. She glanced at her daughter and noticed Julie was smiling and not at all afraid of what might happen. As soon as both were fully dressed, Wendy reluctantly ended the evening. "Andrew, be a good host and show our wonderful guests to the door."

THE END

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,286 Followers