Mother's Earth Day Victory Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A long time sexual fantasy he's had of his mother, he'd love to masturbate in front of her. Wondering what she'd say and what she'd do if he pulled out his cock right now and started stroking himself while staring up at her panties, in the way that he'd love to watch her masturbate herself in front of him, he'd love for her to watch him masturbate in front of her. Even better, he'd love for her to masturbate him. Just as he'd love to cum in front of her, he'd love for her to cum in front of him too. While imagining the sexy sounds she'd make when cumming, he imagined his mother being sexually really good in bed. Only, just a sexual fantasy and nothing more, just as he'd never have the courage to masturbate in front of her or offer to masturbate her, she'd never offer to masturbate him or masturbate herself in front of him. She wasn't like that.

Yet, if he was going to cum anywhere, he'd love to cum on her before cumming in her. Only, he couldn't cum on or in his mother. That would be incest. If he couldn't cum in her mouth or inside of her pussy, too much like incest, a dream come true, he'd love to cum on her face or on her tits, as if that wasn't incestuous too. Oh, yeah, he'd love to give his mother a cum bath. Somehow an accident, as if he was standing on a ladder naked in the way that she was standing on a ladder while wearing her short sundress, he imagined cumming on his mother accidentally. If he ejaculated accidentally, a sudden ejaculation of cum that somehow landed on his mother's face, that wouldn't be considered incest, would it?

'Oops, sorry Mom,' he imagined saying to her while watching her wiping his cum from her eyes, nose, and mouth.

"You gave me quite the cum bath Joey," he imagined her saying to him while laughing.

Imagining she'd like to watch him masturbating, while he envisioned stroking himself to his sexual fantasies about his mother, he'd love for her to volunteer to masturbate him. Imagining her long, slender fingers wrapped around his thick, hard cock, he'd love to watch her stroking him while she smiled up at him with her big, blue eyes as he fondled her breasts and fingered her nipples. Alas, nothing more than sexual fantasies, a modest and respectful son with a morally decent and modest mother, he didn't even have the courage to step closer to where she stood on the ladder to peep up at her panties. Not wanting her to catch him looking, he'd be so very embarrassed, if she knew he was staring at her exposed underwear. Controlling the temptation to sneak a peek, deciding to stay right where he was by the garage door, if he stepped any closer he couldn't control himself from looking up her short sundress dress.

* * * * *

As if she was a modern day version of Lady Godiva wearing a short sundress, her long, blonde hair cascaded down her back and glistened as if her hair was a shimmering waterfall. She's always talking about cutting her long, beautiful, lush hair but he's glad she hadn't. She's always asking his opinion about her hair and he tells her the truth.

"Don't ever cut your hair Mom," he said taking the hairbrush from her hand while she sits at her vanity table in her low cut nightgown while looking up at him through her reflection in the mirror.

Whenever she looks away, taking sexual advantage of her by leering, he peers down her nightgown at her exposed breasts. As soon as he begins brushing her beautiful hair, fifty strokes on one side and fifty strokes on the other side, she closes her eyes. As soon as she closes her eyes, he peers down her nightgown top again at her breasts. Sometimes seeing her nipples and her areolas, he always wondered if she knew he was looking. He always wondered if she was purposely flashing him. He always wondered if she could feel the hardness of his cock through his pajamas rubbing up against her back. Suppressing the urge to hump his mother's back, he fantasized that she suddenly turned and reached in his pajama bottom to pull out his cock. Then, while slowly stroking him and looking up at him with her big, blue eyes, he enjoyed imagining that she takes him in her mouth to suck him.

"Cum Joey. Cum for me. Cum in Mommy's mouth," he imagined her saying to him.

Depending which nightgown she wears, sometimes he can see her nipples more than other times. She has beautiful breasts, a full B cup and she doesn't need the padded bras that she wears. He hates her padded bras. Unable to tell if she's aroused or just cold, he can't see the impressions her nipples make in her bra when she wears her padded bras. She has a few bras that aren't padded and every time she wears those, he can see her nipples making their appearance. So sexy, he loves it when he can see his mother's big nipples through her bra and blouse.

Even though he's caught her looking down at the erection that tented his pajama bottoms after he brushed her hair, rubbed up against her back, and peered down her nightgown at her tits and nipples, she never said anything about the elephant in the room. She'd never embarrass him in the way that he's always embarrassing himself and no doubt embarrassing her. Being that he'd never have the courage to purposely expose himself to her, just once, he'd love for his cock to escape, slip out of his pajama bottoms, and for his mother to see his naked prick.

He wondered if she'd say anything then. He wondered if she'd reach out and take him in her hand or just pretend that he wasn't so exposed in front of her in the way that she was always so exposed in front of him. He wondered if she'd tell him his cock was out of his pajamas as her excuse to look at it and stare at it longer. He wondered if she'd masturbate over flashing him her tits in the way that he does whenever see her tits. He wondered if she'd masturbate over her seeing his cock if ever his cock accidentally slipped out of his pajama bottoms.

* * * * *

The sunlight that filtered through the dirty, garage window highlighted her golden locks to make them glimmer as if they were thin strands of pure gold. With her perched atop the ladder as if she's the soon to be prom queen decorating the gym for homecoming in her short cheerleading outfit, she resembled the Angel that adorned the top of the Christmas tree with at Christmas. Mesmerized by the vision of his mother standing on a ladder, he so wanted to walk closer. Wishing he had the brazen courage to walk close enough to take a furtive peek up her short sundress at her panties, he didn't dare embarrass his mother by pointing out her exhibitionism and disrespecting her with his horny perversity of voyeurism.

This was his mother after all and not the mother of one of his friends. If this was the mother of one of his friends, he'd already be standing beneath her while under the false pretense of holding the ladder steady for her. If this was the mother of one of his friends, he'd have no compunction about gazing up her short sundress at her panties. Yet, this was his mother and not the mother of one of his friends. Afraid he'd be deemed a pervert if caught looking up his mother's short sundress at her exposed underpants and perfect ass cheeks, he stayed where he was by the garage door. Addressing her from there to satisfy his curiosity as to what she was doing up there, too tempting not to look, he didn't dare walk any closer.

Whatever she was doing, afraid she'd fall and hurt herself, wanting tell her to come down from the ladder, he wanted to take her place to find whatever it was she was looking to find. Yet, enjoying the erotic image of her standing at the top of the ladder, seemingly sexually satisfied enough to stare at her shapely legs while imagining more, he was too sexually excited to not ruin this opportunity of catching a glimpse of her panty. He wished his horny friends were here to see his mother standing on the ladder. Oh, yeah, being that he knew that all of his friends were hot for his mother, he'd love to show and to show off his mother's sexy panties to his horny friends. No doubt, in the way that he'd look at their mothers, they'd all look at his mother too. Having more courage than he did, his horny friends would have no compunction in walking right up to his mother standing on the ladder to offer her their help in holding the ladder steady while staring up her short sundress.

* * * * *

"Mom? What are you doing up there?"

When he watched her standing on her toes for her to reach up to move boxes out of the way, with her short dress climbing even higher, he had the urge to squat down on the pretense of tying his shoe. Even from this distance and with her high height, he knew if he lowered his angle he'd have a great view up her short sundress of her panties. Only, he wasn't wearing tie shoes or sneakers, he was wearing slip-on loafers. Besides, what if she turned and peered down to catch him looking at her panties? It's one thing to sneak a peek but it's another thing to be caught peeking.

At the end of the garage, they had a small storage room where they kept things inside, mostly junk, and where they stored more junk on top of the room. Figuring it was something important enough for her to get out the ladder and go through the trouble of climbing it, he wondered what she was looking to find. Surprised that she didn't ask him for his help, more surprised by the sexy image of her standing atop the ladder, he was glad that she decided to find whatever it was she was looking for on her own.

"Oh, I'm looking for my gardening tools. In honor of Earth Day, now that the warmer weather is here, I wanted to begin my yearly Earth Day garden," she said absentmindedly and seemingly obliviously that she was so indisposed and exposed, that is, if he dared to take a step or two closer to her to look up at all that she was showing. "I thought I had left them in a box somewhere on the garage floor but I think I stored them up here when I cleaned out the garage to park my car last fall."

"Gardening tools?"

'Oh boy, that time of year, here we go again,' he thought to himself.

Heralded by Earth Day and Arbor Day, spring was his favorite season filled with images of his mother squatting with her knees parted and bending at the waist while wearing her endless wardrobe of sexy, handmade sundresses. Her sundresses climbed up to her crotch when she squatted, rose up in the back when bending at the waist to expose her panties, and bloused out in front to expose her bra or braless breasts when she leaned forward. The perfect flashing attire, with one sundress prettier and sexier than the other, he loved his mother's handmade sundresses. Already sexually excited by all that he'd soon see of his mother's panties, bra, and tits, he looked forward to having another year of up sundresses and down sundresses.

He looked forward to having another year of constant and continual abusing himself while masturbating over all that his mother was showing him and all that he was seeing of her. He only wished that he could return the favor by exposing his cock to her. Yet, women are the voyeurs that men obviously are. Women are sexually excited over seeing a man's appendage in the way that men are sexually excited over seeing a woman's naked ass, tits, and/or pussy.

If only she knew that she gave him so much masturbation fodder, he wondered what she'd say. If only she knew that he masturbated over every sexy, sexual thing he saw of his mother, even if what he saw of her was just her bra strap, he wondered what she'd say and what she'd do. Maybe she'd be disappointed in his bad behavior and call him a pervert. Maybe she'd feel violated and would slap him across his face. Maybe she'd punish him by throwing him out of her house. Or with his sexual fantasy taking over his commonsense, maybe she'd rip off her clothes before undressing him to have hot sex.

Boy wouldn't that be something if she was just as horny as he was? Wouldn't that be something if she wanted him as much as he wanted her? Wouldn't that be something if in the way he's a voyeur, she's an exhibitionist and has been deliberately exposing herself to him all these years. In celebration of Earth Day, wouldn't that be something if he could finally have sex with his mother?

'Wow!'

He'd love to make love to her in the garden. Only just as he knew he didn't have the courage to take another step forward to peer up his mother's short sundress, he knew that she'd never cross the line to have incestuous sex with him. Nothing more than a sexual fantasy, he looked forward to masturbating over her standing on a ladder while he imagined himself holding the ladder for her while staring up at her panties.

Unfortunately again, nothing more than a sexual fantasy, with the flash of her bikini panties or a down blouse view of her bra or naked breasts enough for him to masturbate over, it didn't take his mother much to show for him to be so sexually attracted to her. Something they never discussed, he wondered if all of his friends were as sexually attracted to their mothers as he was sexually attracted to his mother. Only with him having the best looking and the sexiest mother with the best body, and with him having never masturbated over their mothers in the way that he's masturbated over his own mother, it wouldn't surprise him if all of his friends masturbated over the sexy thoughts of having sex with his naked mother too.

"Yeah, I think they're up here somewhere," she said straining to reach. "Now that I see what's in some of these boxes, I'm pretty sure that my gardening tools are up here somewhere."

He wanted to offer her a ten finger boost for her to climb on top of the storage room. If she agreed to climb on top of the room, she'd definitely give him a great view of the back of her panties. Only, another sexual fantasy that would never happen, just as he'd never offer his mother ten fingers up, she'd never allow him to have a deliberate, uninterrupted view of her panties. Even though he sometimes wished she was a slut and an incestuous whore, his mother wasn't like that. She wasn't the slut or the incestuous whore he sexually fantasized her being. She was his mother and her was her perversely perverted son.

"So you really are planting another garden in honor of Earth Day again this year," he said laughing. "I know you're thinking that you're doing your share in helping the Earth by eating what you've grown but it seems such a waste of your time and money after the animals ate everything as fast as you grew it last year?"

Having had this conversation before, nearly catching him staring at her ass, she turned to give him a look of exasperation. As if telling to mind his own business with just a look, he allowed her to have her fun planting her Earth Day garden, even if doing all of the hard work in vain.

"I'm going to try. Maybe this year, I'll put a fence around the garden to keep out the rabbits, squirrels, muskrats, and skunks," she said with a sigh and a shrug.

He laughed at the folly of trying to keep wild animals away from food.

"Rabbits can hop over the fence, squirrels can climb them, and muskrats and skunks can dig their way beneath the fence Mom," he said with a little chuckle.

Instead of being armed with a .22 caliber rifle, he laughed at the thought of his mother sitting out on the front porch with a flashlight ready to scare away whatever nocturnal critters and hungry varmints came out to eat her garden at night.

"I know but if I build the fence high enough, maybe too high for them to climb and hop over, they won't bother my garden and will go next door to Sheila's garden," she said.

He chuckled at the image of an onslaught of furry bunnies dressed in black as ninja rabbits digging their way beneath the fence to get at her carrots, celery, and lettuce or hitching a ride to travel the half mile down the road to Sheila's house.

"Maybe you can make a scarecrow or buy one of those battery operated owls. Their eyes glow in the dark and their heads move with any movement," he said.

Thinking that he was being funny instead of being serious, as soon as he mentioned the owl, he thought that it may be a good idea.

"I saw those for sale in a catalog," she turned to look at him while wobbling on the ladder. "Do they really work?"

He didn't see why they wouldn't. The government has been using all kinds of tricks, even cardboard police cars to keep people from speeding. Why wouldn't a plastic owl that moved by motion, lit up, and made noises like an owl work? Any noise and motion would scare the critters away, especially if it was something that looked like a deadly owl.

"If they didn't work Mom, they still wouldn't be selling them. They've been selling those owls for years," he said. "It would be fun to see the furry creatures running away from a pretend owl."

Seemingly as if he was her perfect volunteer or her handyman helper, she turned to look at him standing there by the garage door and he couldn't believe what she asked of him next.

* * * * *

"That may be a good idea," she said and shocking him with what she said next. "Be a dear and hold the ladder steady for me. It's so wobbly and I don't want to fall on my car and hurt myself," she said hanging on to the ledge where everything was stored while partially turning to her son. "At my age, there's no coming back from breaking a bone in a fall," she said with a laugh.

'What? Huh? Are you kidding me? She wants me to hold the ladder for her? No way. Oh my God. Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, he'll be masturbating later tonight over all that he'll be seeing now.'

"At your age?" He laughed. "I hope I look as good as you do when I'm forty-two-years-old," he said in shock that she wanted him to step closer to not only hold the ladder steady but also to get a good look up her short sundress at her panties.

Already getting an erection in anticipation of not only holding the ladder for his mother but also in looking up at the view of her sexy underwear, he couldn't wait to see all that he could see of her. As if she read his mind, he couldn't believe that his mother invited him to walk closer on the deliberate or innocent pretense of holding the ladder steady for her. Did she know that if he stepped any closer to her that he could see her panties? Didn't she know she was so exposed? Didn't she know that he was always looking because she was always showing?

Maybe she knew she was so exposed and didn't care. Maybe she wanted him to see her panties in the way that he couldn't wait to see her panties. Maybe in the way that he's such the voyeur, she's an exhibitionist. Nah, his mother isn't like that. He's the pervert in the family and not her.

Sexually excited with the anticipation of seeing his mother's panties again, enjoying the moment by taking in the sexy show of voyeurism and exhibitionism, Joey slowly walked closer to the ladder while staring up at all that his mother was showing. Up and up her short sundress, the closer he walked the more he saw of her. As if her short sundress was a curtain slowly rising at a striptease show, this voyeuristic scene unfolded in slow motion with every step that he took closer.

From her shapely legs to her shapely thighs, he had the perfect view between her legs of her panty clad pussy. Unable to stop staring, eager to masturbate later over all that he saw of her, he couldn't stop himself from leering up at his mother's panties. As if he was having a sexual fantasy while awake, he couldn't believe all that she was showing and all that he was seeing. Throbbing and pulsating in his pants, he could feel his cock hardening at the anticipation of seeing her panties. Giving her a show in the way that she was giving him a show, if only he had the courage, he'd love to unzip himself, pull out his cock, and start masturbating over all that he was seeing and over all that she was showing.

Normally, except for when she's working her Earth Day garden, she's so very careful not to expose herself to him. Engrossed in her garden in the way she was determined to find her gardening tools now, normally she's so reservedly modest. Yet, too intent on finding her gardening tools, maybe she doesn't know she's so exposed. Maybe she doesn't know that with him standing beneath her that he can see her panties. Maybe she doesn't care that he can see her panties. Maybe she's deliberately flashing him. Maybe she wants him to see her panties.