Mother's Earth Day Victory Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In deference of her gardening tools, yeah, maybe she doesn't care that he can see her panties and the shape of her sexy ass cheeks. Thinking the worst of his mother in the way that he thought of himself, maybe she's deliberately exposing herself to him in the way that he'd love to deliberately expose himself to her. Maybe with her considering this making the first move across the incestuous line, she's waiting for him to make the next move. Maybe with her poised on the top of the ladder, this is their first step across the forbidden, incestuous line and for them having sex.

* * * * *

Not bad for a forty-two-year-old, his mother still had the same body that she had ten years ago when she divorced his dad. He never understood why his father would let go of a woman who looked like her, albeit much younger, especially when the woman he married isn't nearly as good looking and sexy as his mother. He never understood why his mother didn't go out and find another man in the way that his father immediately found another woman. She hasn't been on a date since she divorced his father. He wondered if she was as horny as he always is.

Enjoying the view of her shapely thighs, he walked closer to revel in an uninterrupted view between her legs. He stared at her white, cotton, bikini panties that covered her round, firm ass and that covered what barely lay hidden between her legs. Oh, my God, having masturbated over these panties while holding them and sniffing them in his horny hands before, he'll be masturbating over all that he's seeing now of her later. Having seen nude photos of her that lay hidden in the back of her closet when she was in her early twenties and thirties, she hasn't changed very much. Aging like fine wine, she has such an incredible body and he only wished that she wasn't his mother.

Boy oh boy, if she wasn't his mother, in the way that she was obviously so sexually teasing him, he'd reach up and touch her, feel her, and fondle her before stripping her naked to fuck her. If she wasn't his mother but a neighbor or a friend's mom, with incest not an issue in the way it obviously is now, he'd make his move. He wished he could reach up and feel her ass and finger her pussy through her panties. He wished he could masturbate now in front of her while touching her, feeling her, and exploring his mother's bodies through her exposed panties. His sexual fantasy come true, he wished she wanted him as much as he wanted her.

Continuing his sexual fantasy, he wished he had the courage to reach up and touch her through her panty. As if he was on a date with her, he'd love to know what it feels like to feel his mother's shapely ass and blonde, trimmed pussy through her panty. Being that she was a natural blonde, he knew she had a blonde, trimmed pussy instead of a shaved or bushy one. He remembered one day when her bathrobe parted open as she squatted down to retrieve her dropped hairbrush, she accidentally flashed him her pussy. He masturbated over that naked image of his mother's pussy for months. It was only a fleeting flash of her pussy but, as if her bathrobe parted in slow motion, when seeing her cunt for the first time, he could count her blonde, pubic hairs. Now in the way she was standing at the top of the ladder and allowing him an uninterrupted view of her panties, he wondered if she deliberately flashed him her pussy that day too.

He wondered if she knew she flashed him her pussy in the way that he'd love to flash her his cock. Wishing it was so, he couldn't help but wonder if his mother flashed him her pussy on purpose. Maybe in the way he needed to see something of her to masturbate over later, she needed to show him something of her for her to masturbate over later too. Maybe she was hoping that he'd reach up and touch her and feel her through her exposed panties. Maybe with them having the same DNA makeup, she was just as horny as he was. Yet, just his sexual fantasies taking control of his common sense again, his mother would never flash him her pussy in the same way that he'd never flash his mother his cock. Only, pussy for cock, he wished she would purposely flash him her pussy so that he could purposely flash her his cock.

When he leaned more to the front of her on the pretense of holding the ladder steady, he was rewarded with a nice view of her panty clad pussy. Having a clear view of her mound, a few errant strands of blonde pubic hair, he had an unprecedented view of her camel toe and a good shot of her panty covered pussy slit. For sure and without doubt, so looking forward to it, he'll be masturbating later over all that he's seeing of his mother now. Ready to volunteer to take her place on the ladder before, he didn't dare volunteer to exchange places on the ladder with her now. He was enjoying the sexy view of her underwear too much to stop his voyeurism of his mother.

* * * * *

"Ah, here they are," she said standing on her toes again and stretching to retrieve a basket full of gloves and gardening tools. "Yeah, I found them. I found them Joey. I'm coming down," she said looking down at her son looking up at her. "Hold the ladder steady for me please. I don't want to fall on my car," she said when looking down at her son. Obviously seeing the sexually excited look on his face staring up at her, her face turned a bright red and she pulled her sundress tighter around her body to deny her son any more views of her panties. "I didn't realize I was giving you such a sexy show of my underwear," she said with a nervous, little laugh. "I'm so very embarrassed."

"Don't worry Mom, I wasn't looking. I averted my eyes to preserve your modesty," he said lying.

"Yes, I can see by the big bulge in your pants that you weren't looking very much up my dress," she said with another little, uncomfortable laugh.

She noticed his erection. He couldn't believe his mother noticed his erection. For sure, he'll be masturbating over that tidbit too. Now that he knows that she notices his erections, maybe he'll parade around her while wearing pajama bottoms without underwear when his cock is stiffly swollen.

"Sorry Mom. I'm embarrassed that you caught me looking but I couldn't help from taking a peek," he said excited that she noticed his erection.

He said looking up at his mother's panties again when she let go of her dress to hold onto the ladder.

"Well, no harm done, as long as you only look and don't touch," she said with a sexy laugh.

Huh? What did she just say? No harm done so long as you only look and don't touch? What does that mean? Is it okay for him to look, so long as he doesn't touch? What is she saying? Is that an invitation for him to look more, so long as he doesn't touch?

"Did you like what you saw?" She said testing him, teasing him, and/or goading him, he didn't know which.

"Yes, very much," he said.

He looked at her and gave her a big shit eating grin.

"Well, let's put that behind us. Okay? A son should never look at his mother in that sexual way," she said obviously scolding him but obviously not angry with him either.

He felt perversely perverted that she caught him peeking at her panties but he didn't care. What was more important was that he had fresh fodder to masturbate over tonight, tomorrow morning, and for the next few weeks.

"You have a spectacular body Mom," feeling awkwardly embarrassed as soon as he said that.

"Thank you," she said, "but you really shouldn't be looking at my body. I'm your mother and you're my son."

He tried to think of what to say to backpedal out of his awkward position.

"I'm not seeing any more of you than if you were wearing your bikini bottoms beneath your sundress," he said in his defense of him continuing to stare at her panties.

She looked down at him to give him an understanding motherly smile.

"That's true," she said.

Maybe in the way that he's a voyeur, especially in the way that his mother flashes him her panties in up sundresses, her bra and cleavage, or her tits, when she's not wearing a bra, in down sundresses all the time, maybe she's an exhibitionist. Maybe suspecting that he masturbates over her, she finds some sexual satisfaction in teasing him. Maybe she gives him a sexual release so that he won't leave her for another woman. Maybe he gives her a sexual release by staring so that she doesn't feel the need to find another man. If only they could be sexually intimate and live as man and woman instead of mother and son, everything would be beautiful.

Never wanting to be caught looking, now when he thought about all the times he looked whenever seeing down dresses and up dresses, maybe she wants him to look, that is, so long as he doesn't touch. Maybe the reason why she wears a sundress while gardening is to keep him interested enough for him to help her garden. A fair trade, so long as she continues flashing him her panties in up sundresses and her bra and cleavage, or her tits in down sundresses while gardening, he'll continue helping her garden. So long as he doesn't touch, maybe she doesn't mind him looking. Now thinking about flashing her his cock somehow, one day, he wondered if she'd like to look too. Only, not scolding her for looking in the way that she just scolded him for peeking, he'd definitely allow her to touch too instead of just looking.

Alas, with her coming down the ladder, her up skirt panty show was over. The only thing left to do now was to masturbate over all that his mother showed him of her and all that he saw of her. He couldn't wait to go back to his room to masturbate over seeing his mother's panties. Putting on his headphones without turning on the sound, his sexual fantasy come true, he hoped his mother would walk in his room and catch him masturbating just as he was ejaculating a load of cum all over his hand, chest, and stomach.

He couldn't wait to masturbate while thinking of his mother sucking his cock as he felt her tits and fingered her nipples. Needing some sexual relief, with all that he's seen of her, he couldn't wait to cum. He'll be jerking off over this sexy show of an unobstructed and prolonged view of her panties for a long time. Now excited about her Earth Day garden, so long as she continued wearing her short sundresses without wearing a bra while flashing him her panties and tits, he couldn't wait to help her gardening this year in the way that he helped her last year and the year before.

Trying not to look up her short sundress, Joey watched his mother slowly descend the ladder. Carefully negotiating her way down while holding her basket of gardening supplies with one hand and the ladder with her other hand, an errant nail caught the hem of her short sundress and lifted it higher as she climbed lower. Not immediately realizing that she was caught, as if he was imagining this or wishing it to happen, Joey watched his mother's dress climb higher to expose even more of her panties than he saw before. In the way that the curtain once raised Spanky's mother's dress in one of the old black and white Little Rascal films, the errant nail did its job in raising her short sundress higher. Stuck in place, with her dress now pulled up over her ass and up to her waist and her bikini panties totally and fully exposed, Christine struggled to free herself with one hand while holding her basket of gardening tools in her other hand. She looked as if she was about to fall from the ladder in embarrassment.

* * * * *

"Joey, help me," she said tugging and gently pulling at the hem of her dress to not rip it. "Oh my God, this is so very embarrassing. I'm stuck."

As if he was imagining this, as if he had willed the nail to catch the hem of his mother's short sundress, Joey couldn't believe his eyes. As if she was standing on the ladder without wearing pants, her bikini panties was totally exposed to him. He only wished she wasn't wearing panties. He only wished that today, she had forgotten to put on her panties. Wow! How hot would that be to have a prolonged view of his mother's naked ass and pussy? The eternal ditzy blonde, waiting for her to drop her towel one day and flash him her naked body, she was always so carelessly clumsy.

"I'll be right there Mom," said Joey climbing up the ladder to help his mother.

After watching his mother struggling, not knowing what else to do and how else to help her other than to help himself with a handful of her ass to make sure that she didn't fall, Joey reached up a hand to hold his mother's panty clad ass steady. A sexual fantasy come true, he couldn't believe he was touching and feeling her beautiful ass through her exposed panty. Her ass was so firm and so round that he wished he could move his hand around while feeling and squeezing her nearly naked ass. Only, instead of turning his hand with his fingers position on the back of her ass, purposely, in his feeble attempt to cup her pussy through her panty, he turned his hand with his fingers position between her legs. Already he had broken her rule about looking and not touching. With his horny hand firmly in place between his mother's legs and with the tips of his fingers in contact with her panty clad pussy, a few more inches forward and he'd be cupping his mother's pussy through her exposed panty.

"Gees, Joey. I'm starting to feel sexually violated," she said with a little laugh while looking down at him with an odd expression on her face.

Was she genuinely embarrassed or was she sexually aroused? Having never seen his mother sexually aroused before, he couldn't tell one look from the other. Then, when trying to squirm away from Joey's groping hand, his middle finger involuntarily traced her pussy slit through her panty. She recoiled as if he had just goosed her when he added a little bit more pressure to his touch. He so wanted to push her panty to the side and finger her pussy. He wondered if she was as wet as he was hard.

"Sorry Mom to be inappropriately touching you but I thought you were going to fall," he said.

He stared up at her panties. He stared up at where his hand was on her person. So tempted to unzip himself, pull out his cock, and start masturbating himself, he stared down at his hardening and throbbing cock. Being that she was standing on the ladder with her panties on full display, she'd understand if her horny son masturbated over all that he was seeing, touching, and feeling of her, wouldn't she? Certainly, she'd understand if he ejaculated all over her panty clad ass and wouldn't mind if his cum dripped and ran down her leg. Only, for fear that she'd banish him from her house, he didn't dare do what he was thinking and so wanted to do to his MILF of a mother.

"That's okay. I almost did fall. I'm glad you were here to catch me," she said. "I'm stuck," she said pulling at the hem of her caught dress.

Unable to remove his horny eyes from her panty clad pussy, Joey stared in between his mother's legs as if he was staring at a car accident.

"Climb back up the ladder and I'll climb up behind you to hold you steady," he said. "Maybe, with the pressure off, you can free your dress when at a higher vantage point.

As soon as his mother took a step up the ladder, Joey repositioned his hand more forward. Now instead of propping up his mother from behind, he was cupping his mother's panty clad pussy while he followed her up the ladder. Oh my God, he couldn't believe he was feeling his mother's pussy through her panties. A sexually fantasy come true, he'll be masturbating over this for the rest of his life.

"Joey! This is so embarrassing," she said squirming. "My God! Can you at least move your hand more to the back of my ass instead of between my legs," she said swatting his hand away. "I'd much rather you be feeling my ass than cupping my pussy."

"Sorry Mom," he said.

Only especially with her acknowledging that he was cupping her pussy, he wasn't sorry at all. If anything, he was sexually excited having touched and felt his mother where no son should ever touch and feel his mother. He only wished she wasn't wearing panties. He only wished he had been touching and feeling her pussy instead of her panty. He only wished his fingers were probing the inside of her instead of feeling the outside of her.

He wondered if she was as wet as he was hard. With him touching her, feeling her, and groping her, he wondered if she was as sexually aroused as he was sexually excited. If anything, he wanted to do so much more than to just touch, feel, and grope her pussy through her panty. He wanted to fuck her with his fingers before fucking her with his cock.

Now that she was so helplessly vulnerable, up on a ladder while her sundress was stuck on a nail, he wanted to push her panty aside and finger her. He wanted to pull down her panties and expose her naked ass and pussy to him. He wondered what she'd do if he did that. He wondered what she'd do if he leaned up to lick her between her legs while fingering her. He wondered if she'd allow him to continue sexually assaulting her or if she'd kick him away and push him all off the ladder.

She climbed up two more steps with Joey right behind her. If her dress was free and down around her body where it should have been, with him so close behind her, he'd have his head up underneath her dress instead of having his head nearly up her ass. As it was, his face was eye level with her panty clad ass. Never has he had such a close up inspection of his mother's panties, that is, when not in her underwear drawer and masturbating over touching them and feeling them.

"I'm stuck Joey. I can't free my dress without ripping it," she said trying to free her dress from the nail with one hand while holding her balance steady on the ladder with her other hand. "My first time wearing this dress and having just made this one, I don't want to ruin it by ripping it," she said as if she was about to cry.

Was she about to cry because she was afraid of ruining her dress? Or was she about to cry because she was so embarrassed that her son not only had a clear, prolonged view of her in her panties but also that he was touching, feeling, and groping her through her panties. Thinking quickly and even more sexually excited by the thought of what he wanted to say, he had the urge to suppress what he was thinking but he was so glad he didn't. He already had the image of what she'd look like nearly naked, but for her white, cotton, bikini panties. Blurting out his thought, he left it up to his mother to decide what she should do.

"Before you rip it and ruin it, can you remove your sundress Mom? Expecting her to say no and expecting her to scold him for being the perverted son that he was, he held his breath while waiting for her answer. "Removing your dress will remove the pressure of pulling and make it easier to free it from the nail," he said.

She looked down at him looking up at her.

"Remove my sundress? I'm not wearing a bra, Joey," she said looking down at him with that odd look again before a pink flush colored her pretty cheeks. "In addition to seeing my panties, which you've been staring at for twenty minutes, you'll see my tits."

What was she thinking, he wondered? Was she thinking about flashing him her tits in the way that she was flashing him her panties? Was she just as horny and sexually excited as he was? Glad that she doesn't, unless she goes out to the store, how come she never wears a bra.

"It's okay Mom. I promise not to look at your tits," he said in actuality really promising not to look much.

Promises, promises, if she removed her sundress while not wearing a bra and while stuck there on the ladder, there was no way that he wouldn't be looking, staring, and leering at his mother's tits.

"Actually, removing the dress before ruining it is a good idea. I'll just unbutton it, slip my arms out, and step out of it to allow it to fall. Once I'm out of it, then you can reach up and unhook it from the nail. Whatever you do, please catch my dress. I don't want it hitting the garage floor and getting all dirty," she said.