Mother's Earth Day Victory Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do? Oh, God," she said scratching herself everywhere. "Okay but close your eyes. I mean it Joey. Don't look. I'm not wearing a bra and I don't want you ogling my tits," she said sitting up in bed to remove her sundress and covering her naked tits with her hands and forearms. Obviously she was unaware that he had been ogling her tits for the past week. "How bad is it?"

"It's pretty bad Mom," he said. "It's all over your chest and stomach."

There was a long pause before she spoke again.

"Do I have it on my breasts?"

"I don't know with my eyes closed. I can't tell," he said lying that his eyes were closed while staring at her tits. "I'd have to look at your breasts to tell you if you have poison ivy on your breasts."

"Oh God. Okay open your eyes but only for a moment, just long enough to see if I have a rash on my breasts before closing them again. I meant it Joey. I don't want you ogling my tits," said Christine lowering her arms and removing her hands from her tits. "A son, unless he's a suckling baby, should never see his mother's naked breasts," she said.

As if he was a man dying of thirst or a starving man needing a meal, Joey stared at his mother's naked breasts. Somehow it was more sexually exciting knowing that his mother was aware that he was staring at her naked breasts under the false pretenses of checking her for a rash and for poison ivy. He leered at her areolas and her nipples as if he had never seen a topless woman before. He so wanted to reach out his horny hands to touch her breasts, feel her breasts, and fondle her breasts while fingering her nipples. He so wanted to lean down and suck her nipples, while reaching between her legs to finger her pussy through her panty.

"From what I can see of them, you do have poison ivy on your breasts," he said.

Immediately she covered her breasts again with her forearms and hands.

"Are your eyes closed?"

"Yes," he said lying.

"Oh, God, the only thing that spares me the embarrassment is that I can't see you ogling me," she said. "I'm so embarrassed knowing that you're staring at my tits," she said reaching her hand out to feel the head of his cock. "Liar! You're eyes weren't closed. You have an erection," she said.

"Mom? You just grabbed my cock through my bathing suit," he said.

"And you just ogled my tits. I call that fair," she said with justified anger. "Now close your eyes so that you can rub lotion on my breasts.

Joey liked her sense of logic. He'd be willing for her to feel his cock anytime, so long as he could ogle and feel her tits. He couldn't believe that his mother gave him permission to touch and feel her breasts albeit under the guise of rubbing Calamine lotion, actually body wash, on her breasts for the poison ivy she didn't have.

"I have my eyes closed mother," he said.

"Go ahead then. Rub lotion on my breasts but please be careful of my nipples," she said. "Please, whatever you do, don't touch my nipples. I mean it Joey. Don't touch my nipples."

"Be careful of your nipples? Why? Why can't I touch your nipples?"

"Having you touch my nipples is more sexual than medical. My nipples are my erogenous zone. I easily get sexually aroused when my nipples are touched and fingered," she said. "I don't want you fingering my nipples."

"Don't worry Mom. I'll be respectful," he said rolling his eyes while repositioning his hardening cock in his bathing suit.

"I mean it Joey. I don't want you fondling my breasts and I certainly don't want you fingering my nipples. Please be respectful of me and of my topless body. I'm your mother after all. As if I'm a burn victim and you're my male nurse, I just want you to rub the lotion on them. Okay?"

"Okay Mom," he said excited about fingering his mother's nipples.

She moved her hands away from her breasts for Joey to rub what she thought was Calamine lotion all over her tits. As soon as she moved her hands away, Joey rubbed body wash on his mother's breasts. Gently, lightly, and ever so slowly, he felt his mother's breasts and fondled his mother's breasts on the pretense of rubbing Calamine lotion on her. Then, disobeying her expressed wishes, as if he was a groper in a dark alleyway, he fingered her nipples with both hands.

"Joey! Don't," she said pulling away from him and covering her tits with her hands. "Oh, my God! What the Hell are you doing? I expressly asked you not to touch my nipples. I'm sure my nipples don't have poison ivy," she said with as much anger as she showed sexual excitement when her nipples immediately became hard and erect.

"I just wanted to see your reaction to my touching your nipples. Actually, to be honest Mom, I just wanted to see how big your nipples grew," he said staring at her nipples immediately growing hard. "Wow, Mom. You're nipples are huge," he said while watching them grow bigger and harder as soon as she removed her hands from her breasts.

"I thought your eyes were closed," she said with a nervous laugh. "I'm so very embarrassed, so very embarrassed. If it wasn't bad enough that you're staring at my tits, I can't believe you fingered my nipples. How dare you?"

"To be honest Mom, I wouldn't miss this sight of you laying here topless for the world," he said with a dirty laugh.

"Even more than you ogling my tits, I can't believe that you fingered my nipples. I can't believe you purposely disrespected me in that way," she said pausing as if unsure if she should say what she said next. "Perhaps being that it's been such a long time since a man has touched me in that sexual way, I can't believe that I'm sexually aroused. Yet, that doesn't make it okay Joey that you fingered my nipples. It's wrong for you to touch me, your mother, like that."

Not hearing the rest of her lecture, dismissing her scolding, Joey only heard the part about her being sexually aroused.

"Sexually aroused? You are?"

Was his mother finally as sexually excited as he was?

"Of course I am. Just because I'm your mother Joey doesn't mean that I'm not human," she said. "My nipples have always been my key to my sexual arousal," she confessed.

"Are you really sexually aroused just by me fingering your nipples?"

Joey couldn't believe how easy it was to sexually excite his mother. If he had known that before, he would have stuck his horny hand down her sundress and fingered her nipples long ago.

"Lemme see," said Joey reaching his horny hand down between her legs. He felt his mother's pussy through her panties.

"Joey! What are you? Are you crazy? Have you lost your mind? How dare you touch me in that sexual way? Don't ever do that again. Please! Never touch me there. Oh my God," she said. "Oh my God. I can't believe you groped my pussy through my panty."

"I just wanted to see if you were wet Mom," he said.

Not stopping there, he reached his horny hands to her breasts to finger her nipples again.

"Joey, no. Please don't. Please, I beg you, you mustn't do that. You're getting me all wet," she said turning red and covering her breasts with her hands again. "This is so very wrong, so very wrong."

Obviously giving way to having her tits felt, her nipples fingered, and her tits ogled by her son, she relented and put her arms down by her sides and when she did her right hand was nearly in contact, only inches away from his erection. As soon as she put her arms by her side, Joey continued fingering her nipples.

"Oh, my God, Joey, you're making me hot," she said rubbing her thighs together as if she was a grasshopper. "I can't believe you're doing this to me. This is so wrong, so very wrong."

Knowing his mother's hand was right there within mere inches of his erect cock, as if he was a groper on a subway rubbing his cock against a strange women, Joey rubbed his erection that tented his bathing suit on the back of his mother's hand. When he leaned to rub more lotion on his mother's tits, his bathing suit covered erection slid back and forth against and across the back of his mother's hand. Waiting for her to remove her hand, instead she turned her hand palm up. He so wanted to pull out his cock and fill her hand with his erect prick and testicles. Now, in the way that he continued fingering her nipples, her fingers lightly and ever so gently, in the way that only a mother could, touched his cock through his swimsuit.

"You have an erection," she said touching the head of his cock that peeked out of his bathing suit leg with her fingertips. "Why do you have an erection? Did I do that by you seeing my tits, feeling my tits, fondling my breasts, and fingering my nipples?"

"Duh? Mom, seriously, you need to ask me that? You're lying in bed wearing nothing but your sheer panties. I'd have to be gay not to have an erection," he said continuing to fondle her tits and finger her nipples as if she was his girlfriend instead of his mother.

Instead of just holding the tip and the side of his prick through his bathing suit with her fingertips, he wished she'd reach her hand inside, wrap her fingers around his cock, and stroke him.

"Since you're staring at them anyway, please rub more lotion on my tits. They're itchy," she said as Joey immediately obeyed his mother by rubbing lotion all over her breast while paying special attention to her nipples. Feeling her tits while fondling her tits, he had his wicked way with her B cup breasts. Seemingly the larger and harder her nipples grew the more sexually aroused she became. "That feels so better Joey. I don't itch now at all now," she said leaving her fingers in contact with his bathing suit clad cock.

"Oh, my God," he said continuing his deception.

"What? Tell me. What is it Joey?"

* * * * *

"You have a bad rash between your legs Mom," he said.

"No way!" Immediately, she scratched herself between her legs while Joey stared at yet another flashing show of his mother's white, cotton panties. "I do?"

Immediately she started scratching herself between her legs.

"Yes," he said. "Sorry but you're going to have to remove your panties too."

With just the mention of the words, you're going to have to remove your panties, too, his mother's naked pussy flashed through his mind. Oh, my God, he was about to see a prolonged view of his mother's pussy. Even he couldn't believe his horny audacity.

"My panties? No, I can't do that. I can't remove my panties in front of you Joey. I'd be so embarrassed for you to see me naked. God, I'm so itchy," she said continuing to scratch herself between her legs.

"I promise not to look Mom," he said lying again. "I promise to advert my stare."

"Okay, I'll remove my panties but your eyes better be closed Mister. I mean it Joey. I swear, if you look at my pussy, I'll be pissed Joey. I mean it," she said. "It's one thing for you to see and feel my tits while fingering my nipples but it's quite another thing for you to see and touch my pussy. I'd be so embarrass having you see me naked. A son should never see his mother's naked cunt."

Already envisioning his mother's blonde, trimmed pussy, in the way that he fingered her nipples, he couldn't wait to finger her pussy on the pretense that he was rubbing Calamine lotion on her poison ivy.

"I promise not to look at you pussy Mom. In the way that I did with your breasts, I promise to avert my eyes," he said.

"Okay, I'll do it. I'll remove my panties. Close your eyes Joey. Close them," she said.

She inched her panties down her toned stomach as if she was pulling the sheet off a shiny, brand new, Mustang GT sitting on the showroom floor. The only thing that could attract his interest more than seeing a brand, new, Mustang GT was seeing his mother naked. As soon as she removed her panties, already breaking his promise not to look, Joey stared at his mother's cunt. So sexually excited to see his mother naked, he took his sweet time rubbing Calamine lotion on his mother's shapely thighs and in between her legs.

With the back and side of his hand rubbing against her blonde, pubic hairs, he watched her quiver. With her legs modestly spread enough for him to rub crème on her, he saw her the pink of her pussy glistening the wetness of his mother's sexual arousal. Just as she confessed to him when he was fingering her nipples that she was sexually aroused, she was wet. Another telltale sign that she was sexually excited was her nipples. Already so erect before, they still remained erect now.

If he had the mind to, with her lying their naked and sexually excited, he could easily take sexual advantage of her. He so wanted to lean down to take her nipples in his mouth. He so wanted to cup her naked pussy before finger fucking her naked pussy. He so wanted to strip off his bathing suit and put his erect cock in her hand before sliding his prick across her lips.

"Can you roll over Mom so that I can rub some on your back, buttocks, and on the back of your legs?"

He watched his mother move to her stomach while exposing her round, firm, shapely ass to him.

"Oh, thank you Joey. That feels so much better. You're a good son for not looking," she said.

"Oh, oh," he said.

* * * * *

"What? What now?"

"You're not going to believe this Mom?"

"What Joey? What is it? Tell me."

"I have a rash too?"

"You do? Poison ivy is very contagious, you know," she said. "Where?"

"Everywhere," he said.

"Well, take off your tee shirt and bathing suit and let me put some calamine lotion on you too," she said.

Joey stripped himself naked and climbed on his mother's bed as soon as she climbed off her bed. While still naked, she stood in front of her son as if she was fully clothed, Christine rubbed lotion all over her son's arms, shoulders, chest, and legs. Brushing her hands against his standing straight up, naked cock and big, hairy testicles, she avoided touching his cock.

"That feels so good Mom," he said moving and angling his body so that his mother's hand came more in contact with his cock again and again.

"I bet it does being that you have an erection again," she said laughing.

"Sorry Mom," he said.

There was a lull in conversation as if Christine was thinking about what to say or what not to say next.

"I suppose you have a rash on your cock too?"

"Yes, actually I do," he said.

He took her by her wrist to move her hand to his cock and when he did, she took her son's hardening prick in her hand and rubbed calamine lotion on that too.

"I figured as much," she said. "Suspecting you don't have a rash on your cock and being that I can't see if you do with these bandages over my eyes, I figured you'd say that you have a rash on your cock too just so that I'd rub some lotion there," she said with a dirty laugh.

"I do. Honestly, I really do have a rash on my cock," he said.

"Well, that's something that you can take care of yourself Mister," she said with a dirty laugh while removing her hand from his prick and handing him the bottle of lotion.

"Please Mom. I'd rather have you rub my cock, I mean rub lotion on me," he said.

"Okay," she said, "but try not to get too excited. I don't want you creaming my hand while I'm rubbing crème on your cock."

Gently and slowly, as if she was giving him a slow hand job, she rubbed lotion on her son's cock. As if she was an Asian masseuse in a shady massage parlor, she cupped, massaged, and rubbed crème on his balls while continuing to slowly stroke his erect cock. As soon as she wrapped her fingers around his stiff prick and squeezed harder while stroking him a little faster, he fingered her nipples again.

"Joey," she said breathlessly. "What are you doing?"

"I think I miss a spot," he said continuing to pull, turn, and twist her nipples.

Encouraged by his mother not scolding him, moving away, nor swatting his hand away, he continued fingering his mother's nipples while she continued rubbing lotion on his cock by stroking his prick. Pulling them, turning them, and twisting them, he made his mother's nipples so erect and so big in hard between his fingers.

"How's that Joey?"

She continued rubbing lotion on his cock as if she was continuing to give him a slow hand job.

"A little faster Mom," he said reaching up to cup his mother's breasts in his hands while fingering her nipples.

"Oh, my God, Joey. A little faster? If I stroke your cock any faster, I'll make you cum and if you continue fingering my nipples you'll make me cum too. If you continue fingering my nipples in that way, I'll give you a hand job, I swear I will," she paused in her incestuous hand job and both remained silent before she spoke again.

"You say that as if there's something wrong with you giving me a hand job," he said.

She silently played with the head of his cock with her fingertips.

"Is that what you want? You want me to give you a hand job?" She was excitedly. "You want me to make you cum? Is that what you want Joey? You want Mommy to make you cum?"

"Yes, if you don't mind. More than anything Mom. I'd love for you to give me a hand job," he said. "I'd love for you to make me cum."

He continued fingering her nipples, while she continued stroking his cock. Then, when he reached his other hand to finger her pussy, she backed away at first. Then, not taking no for an answer, he wrapped her arm around her waist, reached his hand down, and felt her exquisite ass. When she stepped forward, taking that as a yes, he stuck his hand between her legs and fingered her pussy. Inserting his finger inside of her, he rubbed her clit with his other finger while his mother stroked him a little faster.

"I like what you're doing to my pussy Joey," she said.

"Me too," he said.

"I don't mind giving you a hand job, if you don't mind me giving you a hand job," she said.

"Thanks Mom," he said leaning his body up to take her nipples in his mouth, first one and then the other.

"Oh, my God, Joey. I can't believe you're sucking my tits. You mustn't suck Mommies tits sweetheart," she said complaining about him sucking her nipples when not voicing any complaint with him fingering her pussy. "It's wrong for you to do that but, oh my God, that feels so good. Suck Mommies tits while I stroke your cock Joey," she said putting a motherly hand to the back of his head while running her fingers through his hair.

Christine stroked her son harder and faster while Joey sucked and fingered his mother's nipples.

"Next I suppose you'll be wanting me to suck you," she said whispering in his ear.

"I don't mind, if you don't mind Mom," he said.

She paused in her answer while stroking him.

"It's been a long time since I felt a hard cock in my hand and even longer since I had a hard prick in my mouth," she said.

"Suck me Mom," he said running his finger across her lips. "Suck me."

When she took his finger in her mouth and sucked it as if sucking his cock, he knew that his mother would suck him.

"I'll suck you, so long as you promise not to cum in my mouth," she said.

He couldn't believe that his mother agreed to suck him. It's one thing for his mother to touch his cock and stroke his cock but for his mother to suck his cock is something else entirely.

"It's one thing for me to suck you but quite another thing to ejaculate in my mouth," she said as if reading his mind.

Using her own logic as her excuse to suck her son, Joey couldn't believe that his MILF of a mother was about to blow him.

"I promise not to cum in your mouth Mom," he said.

Christine stroked her son's cock faster and harder, before leaning down to take him in her mouth. As soon as she took her son's erect prick in her mouth, Joey put a heavy hand to the back of her head while fingering her nipples with his other hand. She only had to suck him for a minute or two before he exploded his cum in her mouth. Pushing down on her head harder, Joey didn't remove his hand from the back of her head until his mother swallowed all of him.