Mother's Earth Day Victory Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Joey! Oh my God! You promised not to cum in my mouth," she said swallowing her son and wiping her lips.

"Sorry Mom. I couldn't help it," he said.

* * * * *

Only, Christine didn't have poison Ivy nor did Joey. Instead of rubbing her naked body with of Calamine lotion, he rubbed her naked body than body lotion. Able to tell the difference in smell between Calamine lotion from body wash, no doubt, Christine knew that she didn't have poison ivy either.

With mother and son naked, Joey pulled his mother down to him and kissed her. Not surrendering him her tongue to him at first, as soon as she did, he impaled her mouth with his tongue while feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples. Christine removed the bandages from her eyes and lowered herself down to slowly stroke her son's still erect prick.

"I can't believe I sucked you. I can't believe I blew you. I can't believe you ejaculated your cum in my mouth and I swallowed. I've been wanting to suck you for weeks, since the first day that you're big prick popped out of your bathing suit and now I can't wait to suck you again and again," she said taking her son's erection in her mouth again to make him harder. "But first I need for you to make love to me Joey. I need to feel your hard cock inside of me. It's been such a long time since I've been intimate with a man, even if that man is my son, especially if that man is my son. I don't care."

Stroking him faster and harder, as soon as he was hard enough, she mounted him. She reached her hand down between her legs to position her son's prick inside of her. Then, slowly humping him, she made love to her son before Joey rolled her over to fuck her. Fucking and fucking her, Joey fucked his mother. Returning his humps with hers, she fucked her son as hard and as fast as he fucked her. Years of pent up sexual frustration culminated in this moment.

"I love you Mommy," said Joey pounding his mother's pussy.

"I love you too Joey," said Christine impaling her son's mouth with her tongue. "Cum inside of me Joey. I want to feel you cum. Don't worry. I can't get pregnant anymore."

"Okay," he said.

As if she just turned on a machine, Joey was motorized.

"Then, after you cum inside of me, I'll suck you again. I want you to cum in my mouth again. I want to swallow my son in celebration of Earth Day finally bringing up together as man and woman and as lovers instead of only as mother and son," she said.

Fucking her harder, fucking her faster, and fucking her deeper, Joey did all that he could to please his mother. Then, when he felt her becoming aroused enough to have an orgasm, he held back from cumming to cum with her. As soon as she tightened her thighs and held onto him as if they were going down with the Titanic, Joey exploded cum in his mother's pussy.

"Oh, Joey, that was wonderful. I needed that," she said. "It's been such a very long time since I've had an orgasm. It's been ten years since I divorced your father and since I had sex with anyone. Aside from me masturbating myself, when I was married to your father was the last time that I felt such orgasmic pleasure."

As promised, Christine took her son's cock in her mouth again and sucked him and sucked him while stroking him until he ejaculated in her mouth again.

"From now on, your cock is the only thing that I want to plant. I want to plant your cock in my mouth and in my pussy. I promise to suck you every morning and fuck you every night," she said removing her son's cock only long enough for her to speak before taking it in her mouth again.

Every morning and every night, Joey licked and fingered his mother to orgasmic pleasure before having sexual intercourse with her. Then after he pleasured her with an orgasm with his fingers, mouth, and cock, she pleasure him with an orgasm with her hand and mouth. They lived like that until Christine found a man to date and Joey found a woman to marry. Other than acknowledging their closeness with looks, smiles, and giggles, they never spoke of that intimate time that they shared when living as man and woman instead of mother and son.

Deciding to move to a condo where the land was covered with asphalt, Christine never gardened again or celebrated Earth Day again. Joey still sometimes masturbated over the memory of his mother's naked body while thinking of fucking her and her blowing him. A rite of passage for him with being sexually attracted to his mother, most men never fulfill their lust for their mothers. Only, being that his mother was so free, so natural, and so one with the Earth, having sex with her felt more normally moral than illicitly incestuous.

THE END

This is an Earth Day contest story. Please vote.