Motherslut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom moaned in pleasure around my cock as she enjoyed my taunts and dirty talk. She now seemed less frantic, but much more sensual. I felt her tongue licking up and down my cock shaft as her head bobbed back and forth. She seemed to really enjoy sucking and licking my cock head. I wondered what it would be like to get her in a 69. Having her lay on top of me and sucking my hard cock with her wet pussy in my face as I licked and sucked her pussy, and sucked her clit. I thought of lifting my head to run her tight little asshole and feeling her squeal around my cock.

This image made my orgasm begin to build. I smirked as I looked down, saying "Mom, I'm going to cum. I'm about to fill your mouth with my hot seed. You want that don't you. You want to feel my cock shoot a big load of your son's cum right over your tongue. I bet you can't wait to swallow every drop, like a good slut."

My lustful mother continued to suck my hard cock until I moaned loudly as I felt my cock erupt in a geyser of hot cum. Mom just moaned in pleasure and increased her suction while she stroked my cock shaft harder with her hand, desperate to milk my hard cock of all of my cum. Satisfied that she had swallowed all the cum I was going to give her, she let my cock fall from her mouth and looked up at me with a cute little proud smile on her face.

I smirked down at my mother and grabbed my cock. I wiped my cock head against her lips. Mom continued to smile and licked her lips before placing a kiss on my cock head. I taunted her, saying "Mom, you just orgasmed without touching yourself. You came just from sucking your son's hard cock. And then you swallowed my cum with a smile on your face."

Mom surprised me by continuing to proudly smile as she said, "That's because I'm a dirty slut that isn't happy unless I have my sweet son's hard cock inside me. I love feeling your hot cum spraying into my slut holes. I'm a dirty slut of a mother that gets off on being my baby's fuck hole and cum bucket."

I smiled down at my cute mother, loving her declaration. I gently stroked her beaming face with my fingers. I continued to smile as I said, "Mmm...I'm glad that you understand our new son and slut relationship. I think you can already see the benefits and satisfaction that we both will enjoy."

I then looked down at my half-hard cock then back at my mother, saying "Now why don't you be a good Mom and put that back where you found it. I think you've had enough reward for now."

Mom didn't disappoint, she carefully grabbed my cock and maneuvered it back into my pants, before zipping me back up. I then offered her my hand and pulled her to her feet. Mom was still beaming as she bent over and pulled up her yoga pants and thong. I could already feel my cock now fully hard again and tenting my pants, just at the sight of my mother's beautiful naked bubble butt on display in front of me. Deciding to get her to voice more of her desires and fantasies, I took her by the hand and led us both into the living room.

I sat on the couch and I indicated she that kneel between my legs, which she did without a second thought. I looked down at my mother and looking like I was uncomfortable with the conversation said, "I need to understand where all of this came from, Mom. I want you to tell me when all of these incestuous urges and desires started. "

Mom continued to stare up at me with a slightly embarrassed look on her face. Mom knew that all she wanted was to be her own son's personal fuck toy and cum dump. She wanted her son to use her slut holes whenever he desired, she silently vowed to never refuse any request or sexual want of mine. She truly wanted to replace my desire for any other woman but knew that far fetched. She was trying to wrap her head around her own incessant incestuous need to fuck her own son. Knowing that trying to answer my questions and explain herself was the best way to keep me all to herself.

She described her indecent thoughts to me in great detail. She admitted to not knowing exactly when her incestuous urges started but said that when I started to fill out and become a man, she had certainly begun to admire my body and fantasize about me. She even admitted to trying to purge her incestuous desires using erotica, though she didn't actually admit to writing her own erotica and using the two of us as her main characters. I listened intently and kept my face calm, but serious. I would ask a question here and there if only to show her that I was listening. She admitted to masturbating while thinking about me and thinking about us together. She didn't go into details, but I could tell that her favorite fantasies fell in line with her erotic stories involving me dominating her.

By now Mom had explained everything up until last Friday night, her "first transgression" as she described it. Her own guilt at molesting me in my sleep was weighing so heavily on her that she never even suspected that I had been teasing her with my body for months now or that I had purposefully acted out a scene from her own erotic stories, just to make her hot and bothered. As she described her thoughts and feelings of her incestuous actions last Friday, she didn't realize that she had placed her hands on my crotch and begun to gently rock back and forth. I pretended not to notice, but not only was she rubbing my painfully hard cock through my pants, but she was also rubbing her pussy through her tight yoga pants against her heels.

I nodded and continued to act like I felt embarrassed at the memories, as my mother described this past week and last night's "transgression" in thorough detail. Her description of sucking my hard cock was clearly having an effect on her. I suppressed a smirk, as I knew I would be able to use this against her and make both of our pleasure that much more intense. Mom was now describing being caught by me and how humiliated she had been and how scared she was of losing me. I continued to silently and sullenly nod at my mother's descriptions, playing my part as the poor sweet son that was forced to tend to his own mother's incestuous urges.

I finally decided to step in and add to her degradation, as I suddenly looked surprised at my mother's actions. I looked from her face to my crotch and then back to her face in absolute astonishment that she was rubbing my now rock hard cock through my pants even as she was describing how it felt to molest me in my sleep.

Mom finally realized what she was in fact doing both to her son and her pussy, even if she did do all of it unconsciously. She looked adequately horrified and ashamed at her actions, but I asked "Mom, are you getting yourself worked up again? Are you trying to get me worked up, Mom?"

Mom looked suitably embarrassed and abashed by her actions and my questions. She attempted to apologize, by saying "Baby, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I was..."

But I cut her off. I had seen the obvious dark wet spot in her yoga pants and knew I had her right where I wanted her. I pointed down at her crotch and said calmly, "Your wet again, Mom. I think you get horny talking about everything we've done. I bet your needy pussy is wet at the thought of having your way with me again, isn't it, you slut?"

Mom looked down at her crotch and gasped at the obvious wet spot. She cutely attempted to cover it up with her hands as she continued to kneel before me. Her face the absolute definition of shock, humiliation, and shame, but most of all fear. I said in a calm but dominant tone, "Don't worry, Mom, I'm not mad or upset with you. I told you I would always take care of your needs and desires. And you certainly know how to turn me on as well."

I made it a point to prominently show my motherslut my extremely hard cock. The effect was obvious, I watched Mom lick her lips in lust. She kept her head down so I couldn't see the look in her eyes, but every now and then she would peak up at my face gauging my mood. She was the portrait of a sexual submissive, as she knelt at my feet. When she peaked up at me again, I smiled soothingly and held her gaze as I ordered camly, "Stand up, Mom. I want to see how wet you've made yourself."

Mom immediately stood up in front of me, her extremely wet crotch now right in my face, though she did attempt to keep her hands in front of her wet spot. I quickly moved her hands away and gently felt her wet spot, causing her to instantly moan in pleasure. I ignored her moans as I continued to tease her pussy and clit through her pants as if I were inspecting her. When I looked back up at her face, she had the wherewithal to drop her head and look abashed and ashamed at her reaction. She once again sobbed out a pitiable, "Baby, I'm so sorry."

I smiled reassuringly at my mother's obvious desires. I looked back down at my hand at her crotch and said, "Well I can't really tell anything like this. You should probably take your pants and panties off so I can have a better look."

I said this sounding as clinical as I could. Mom slowly pulled her pants and panties down her legs. I marveled at how she had to wiggle her sexy hips to get her tight pants over her beautiful bubble butt and sexy thighs. I then grabbed my mother's hand to chivalrously steady her as she stepped out of her pants and panties. She now stood in front of me naked from the waist down, except for her white sock which for some reason added to the cuteness of her sexy appearance. She then dropped her hands to cover her pussy from my view, looking ashamed at her own body's reaction to her son. I pulled her hands aside to properly expose my mother's obviously wet pussy. I could actually see her juices collecting on her pussy lips, making them shine and sparkle when the light hit them just right.

I then reached my hand forward and ran my fingers between my mother's pussy lips. She stiffened at my touch but was able to hold in any moans or other sounds of pleasure. I let my fingers trail up and down her pussy lips and continuously graze over her clit. Mom must have been using all of her self control because she never made a sound.

I took my hand away and brought my fingers, now slick with my mother's pussy juices to my face. I smelled them like I was gauging a fine wine. Then I looked her in the eyes as I brought my fingers to my mouth and sucked them clean. I loved and savored the taste of my mother's pussy juices. My fingers now clean, I looked up at her and matter-of-factly said, "You're wet again, Mom. I guess we'll have to deal with this."

Mom had silently watched my every move and reaction, as I investigated her wet pussy. She knew that her slut hole would be soaking wet and was beside herself with lust after I had inspected her pussy so thoroughly. She had bit her lower lip to keep her wanton moans of pleasure at bay, as I had inspected her pussy lips. Mom had almost lost control when she watched me smell and then suck my fingers clean of her pussy juices. She had felt both ashamed and insanely horny as she watched me sucking her pussy juice. Her incestuous urges had nearly gotten the best of her and only her natural submissive nature had stopped her from pouncing me.

Looking back up at mother's face, I did my best to not show how turne don and excited I was. Mom had a look of sorrow and shame on her face as she looked down at me. I finally said, "Mom, your slut hole is dripping wet and in your present state I doubt you would be able to finish this conversation. I guess I could lick your pussy and suck your clit again, or let you suck my hard cock, but neither of those seems to keep you or your slut hole satisfied for very long. I think the only way to get you past this is to have you fuck herself on my hard cock until you are fully satiated of your incestuous urges."

Mom nodded silently, as she secretly hid her own excitement at being able to fuck her son again. She silently thought back to this morning when she had offered herself and her body to her wonderful son to use as his personal fuck toy and cum receptacle. She desperatly wanted to show her son how grateful she was. Without needing any further encouragement or instructions, she leaned forward and began removing my pants. She had now become accustomed to the fact that I so rarely wore underwear at home, so she was unsurprised when my hard cock sprang free of my pants when she lowered them off my thighs. Discarding my pants, Mom then climbed up my body and straddled my hips, moaning softly as she felt my hard cock rub against her pussy lips.

Without saying another word, and finally meeting my gaze, she reached between her legs and grabbed my hard cock to guide it into her needy slut hole. Felling my hard cock begin to slide into her pussy, Mom moaned again quietly. She then slowly lowered herself all the way down the length of my hard cock, until my hard cock was balls deep in her pussy and she was comfortably sitting on my lap. Mom then looped her arms around my neck and clasped them together for stability and to hold herself closer to me. She then moaned softly in surprise and held my gaze as she felt my hands grab her ass cheeks. She gasped when she saw the look of possessiveness on my face, as she began to ride my hard cock.

Mom was rolling her hips to force my hard cock to work her slut hole just right. I paid attention to her reactions as my hard cock hit different spots inside her, I wanted to know exactly what drove my mother crazy. She began to moan louder and louder but whimpered at some unknown thing. She then took her hands from around my neck and quickly pulled her shirt and bra off in one swift motion. Her luscious breasts were now free and right in front of my face.

Mom then started massaging and rubbing her breasts, which drove her wild. Her hips began to move faster and with more force. She suddenly let go of her breasts, grabbed my hands from her ass cheeks, and placed them on her breasts. She looked into my eyes with such wanton desire and shameful need, as she begged "Please, baby."

I nodded with a smirk as I took over for her and began massaging her breasts, rubbing my thumbs along the underside of her breasts (which she absolutely loved), and tweaking her nipples from time to time (causing her to cry out in pleasure). She then replaced her arms around my neck and clasped her hands together.

Mom was really working herself up into a frenzy that was causing the whole couch to shake. Her head was thrown back and her mouth wide open as she moaned loud and deep in pleasure. I could already tell that she was on the verge of a powerful orgasm, so I decided to help more. Knowing how much she loved hearing my dirty talk, I said, "Look at yourself, Mom. You're such a dirty slut that your about to cum with your son's hard cock buried in your pussy. I bet your pussy juices explode over my cock when you orgasm. Did you ever imagine you would be such a depraved mother that you would take so much pleasure from fucking your own son?"

Mom moaned louder as she looked me in the eyes again with a look of determination and sheer lust on her face. She was obvioulsy past the point of caring about her actions as her pleasure mounted. I smiled deviously as I dropped my head to her breasts and began kissing them and sucking her hard nipples. She grabbed my head and held me in place as she slammed her slut hole down on my hard cock so hard that it actually hurt my balls. She then went completely rigid as all her muscles went tight. She screamed so loud that I was sure it could be heard outside, not that I cared. I was amazed at the intensity of her orgasm.

I continued to suck and lick her nipples as she slowly relaxed and began to move her hips back and forth again. Mom then stroked my head and breathed out huskily, "Baby, I want to feel you cum inside my slut hole. I'm not going to stop until you breed Mommy's pussy. I need it so bad, baby. Please cum for me!"

I only nodded and was thankful that she couldn't see my face because I'm almost positive that my eyes rolled back into my head just by hearing her beg. Mom moaned in pleasure and continued to ride my hard cock as I teased and sucked her luscious breasts and nipples. I then moaned around her nipple as she clinched her slut hole around my hard cock. I secretly wished I had my phone aimed at her pussy, so I could see how wet she was and watch her ride my cock. I smirked and filed that idea away for a future date.

Mom then began to pick up speed again until it was actually difficult for me to keep my mouth on her nipples. She was moaning again, but now her moans were higher pitched. I finally had to give up and pull my head back, because I could no longer keep her nipples between my lips. I kept my hands on her breasts and nipples and continued to stimulate her just the way she loved. I gazed at my mother's face and could tell that she was lost in her haze of incestuous pleasure. Her eyes were shut and she was biting her lower lip in a very cute way.

Her bubble butt was smacking against my lap as she increased her speed. Her arms began to shake and I felt her pussy quiver, which sent tingles running through my hard cock and straight to my balls. I moaned deeply, which seemed to arouse and encourage her even more. She moaned along with me. Her moans were still high pitched and growing faster as she continued to work herself into another frenzy.

I had to fight to keep my eyes open, to watch my mother in her current state of passion. I could feel my orgasm building quickly and wondered if I should announce it to her or just let her be surprised by it. My choice was taken from me as another quiver shot through Mom's pussy. I gripped her breasts tightly and pinched both of her nipples, as my hard cock exploded inside her slut hole.

This seemed to really surprise and arouse my mother, who went rigid again and cried out as her whole body shook in orgasm. This must have been a particularly powerful orgasm because she suddenly went silent. Her head was thrown back, mouth open wide in a silent scream, and her eyes wide open but seeing nothing. She shook uncontrollably for at least thirty seconds, before collapsing back against me.

Mom buried herself against me and continued to shake, as she tried to catch her breath. Her hands fell from around my neck and began to hug herself to my naked body. I felt her nuzzle her face against my neck and shoulder as she let her pleasure roll through her body. She moaned softly against my neck, before lifting herself back up to a seated position. She had a very cute look on her face that showed her satisfaction and exhaustion.

I was panting along with her as we enjoyed our post-orgasm high. She brought her hand to my face and gently stroked my features, enjoying the closeness that we now found ourselves in. Still feeling blissed out and exhausted at the same time, Mom whispered out longingly, "Baby, you make me cum so hard. I love feeling your hot cum exploding inside of me. I'll never get enough of you, honey."

I silently smiled as I let my hands trail from her breasts down to her ass cheeks. I squeezed them in my hands as I replied, "I think you enjoy hearing my dirty talk too, Mom. I think it excites you when I talk about how depraved and perverted you are for fucking me. Does your pussy tingle when I talk dirty to you, Mom?"

Mom smiled in embarrassment, as she replied, "Yes, baby, your dirty talk makes mommy's orgasms so much more enjoyable."

I nodded silently and trailed my fingers over her ass cheeks as I gazed into her eyes. Inside I was smirking and already planning our next several sessions of incest. Mom had taken every baited trap I had set for her and was now completely under my control. She even thinks that she is the one that is making our sexual choices. Although I did have to admit, I had taken several of the scenarios from her own written stories of incestuous erotica. Mom had a very active and creative imagination when it came to her fantasies of incest.