Motherslut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then stated that she needed to get up and go freshen up. I nodded silently as she slowly lifted herself off my lap and stood up. She then silently gathered her clothes and rushed upstairs to clean up. I smirked behind her back at her attempt to give me some space as if I needed any space. I moaned and stretched when she had left the room, as I wiped myself off with my T-shirt. I considered putting the shirt back on to taunt my her with evidence of her perversion but decided against it when I saw just how much of our collective juices were now staining my shirt. I smiled when I thought about Mom's reaction to finding my now soiled T-shirt in the laundry and wondered is she would be proud of her success at incest or ashamed for forcing me into it.

I quickly changed shirts and then smirked again, hearing Mom's shower running. Apparently, she had remembered my last comment on her cum filled slut hole the last time I had filled her pussy with my seed. I had no doubt she was thoroughly washing her tight little asshole too, just in case. While I waited for Mom to finish her shower, I made a large smoothie (one that I know she loved) and settled on the couch to relax and watch some Netflix. Not long afterward, she came back downstairs, fresh and clean from the shower. I looked over at her and silently smiled in greeting, before I continued drinking my overly large smoothie on the couch. In my brief glance at her, I had noticed the way her skin was still a little red and shiny from her hot shower. Knowing that she would probably want something cold to drink I waited for her to fall into my next trap.

Mom did not disappoint. Noticing my drink and recognizing what it was, she timidly asked, "Is there any more of that left in the blender, baby?"

I looked up and shook my head. I watched her face fall in disappointment, but I quickly added "No, sorry. But there's plenty in here if you want to just share."

Mom beamed an adorable smile and came to join me on the couch. I moved my arm to allow her to lean against my side and handed her the large cup with one straw. She immediately snuggled into my side and took the cup, moaning as she drank from my straw. She then passed it back to me and we settled into a very normal routine of passing the cup back and forth until we had finished. I had made my usual amount that was enough for both of us and that we had usually split between two cups, but this gave us the excuse to sit together on the couch in a more organic way. Mom could even pretend that everything was normal between us. Even as I waited to spring the next trap.

Mom and I finished the smoothie and settled in for a relaxing afternoon. I smirked thinking about how quickly all this had occurred. She sighed and relaxed further into my body, as I lifted my arm and let her snuggle closer. She placed her head and arm on my chest and I felt her fingers begin to gently trace over my abs. She had always loved to trace her fingers over my six-pack and make cute jokes about my chiseled physique.

Deciding that it was time to spring my next trap on my her, looking down at the peaceful expression on her face I suddenly said "I think now is a good time to finish our earlier conversation, Mom."

She stiffened and I saw a blush appear on her face, even as she squeezed her thighs tightly together. She silently nodded and I couldn't help but smirk that even now she was getting wet. I restarted the conversation by saying, "Mom, I believe you were explaining to me about sucking my cock in my sleep and how you felt when I caught you. Why don't you start from there. I'd also like to hear how it made you feel when I make you orgasm by licking your pussy, sucking your clit, and tongue fucking your tight little asshole. You seem to really get off on covering my face with your pussy juices, Mom."

I was already rock hard again and had intentionally been very descriptive and crude in my analogy, in order to make Mom even more turned on. I knew that during her explanations, with a little help from me, she would get herself worked up. I wanted to lick her pussy and suck her clit until she orgasmed multiple times. I just needed the proper context and opportunity to make my mother feel like it was her doing and that I was still just tending to her needs and desires.

Mom sighed and began to quietly explain her reasoning and thoughts behind our incestuous activities. She remained embarrassed, but I could tell she greatly enjoyed the memories. She described sucking my hard cock, as she masturbated. How she had felt when she orgasmed with my hard cock in her mouth. She seemed to really enjoy describing how she felt as I came in her mouth. Mom explained that she had hoped that her sucking my cock while I was awake was at least a little better than sucking my hard cock when I was asleep and oblivious.

She described being overly horny and depraved in her reasoning for straddling my face and making me perform oral sex on her. She described in great detail how dirty and depraved it had made her feel to force that upon her own son. She squeezed her thighs together very tightly, as she described orgasming on my face as soon as I kissed her pussy lips, then when I tongue fucked her slut hole, and finally sucked her clit. She told me about how those orgasms were faster and more powerful than any others that she had ever experienced before. Mom described rubbing her sensitive breasts and pinching her nipples while she sat on my face.

I considered stopping her there, as I could see she was pressing her thighs so tightly together that they were actually shaking. I could also feel her rock hard nipples poking me. I knew I could get what I wanted right then, but decided to let her get even more worked up. I wondered if she would start to rub my body or her own erotically, as she had before when she described molesting me in my sleep. I smirked as I knew that she would definitely get more worked up when she began to describe me actually fucking her sweet wet pussy.

She seemed to try to calm herself down and take a deep breath, as she began to describe how she felt when she guided my rock hard cock into her slut hole the first time. She still wasn't looking at me, and that's probably the only reason she hadn't lowered her hand between her legs and begun to actually masturbate as she described the earlier incestuous events. I had noticed that she seemed to get lost in my eyes and became unaware of everything else that was happening to her, even if she was the one doing it. I smiled, knowing that I had that level of power and control over my mother.

She took another deep breath and continued her very precise and intricate description of her feelings as she felt my "long and thick" hard cock stretch her slut hole. Her fingers stroking my abs seemed to be rubbing me in the same ways as she rubbed her clit. I smirked again as I made a mental note to have her masturbate in front of me sometime. Her descriptions of how she felt to "finally ride my big thick cock" were painfully vivid. She again commented on being overly horny and too perverted at the time as her way of trying to explain her actions.

Dropping the attempt to explain herself with a sorrowful sigh, she continued her description of fucking herself to orgasm on my cock. I began to gently stroke her head, as she described her feelings and actions, to calm her nerves somewhat while making sure she continued with her story. My new strategy seemed to work, Mom stopped pausing and attempting to explain her actions, but continued to describe what she felt and what we did. I also noted that her fingers continued to rub my abs and she continued to press her thighs together.

Coming to her description of how she felt when I came inside her and her own orgasm, Mom snuggled closer into my side so she was now practically sprawled halfway on top of me. I smiled feeling her crotch come to rest against my side. She hadn't started to rub herself against me yet, but I knew that she would start soon enough. Besides she had only now gotten to describing me rolling us over and fucking her missionary style.

As I looked down at her, I saw her face was flushed and her eyes were staring off in front of us like she was seeing what she described. Mom cutely began biting her lower lip as she described my "deep and hard" fucking of her slut hole. She admitted to orgasming at least three times when I was on top of her, apparently putting her in the missionary position was a sure way to achieve multiple orgasms. She then blushed as she sheepishly admitted that having her son put her in that position probably added a lot to her achieving that many orgasms.

By this point, Mom had begun to slowly hug herself to me. She wasn't grinding against me yet, but she seemed desperate for whatever contact with me as she could get. She freely admitted to being "a little fuzzy" on her memory of me putting her on her hands and knees to fuck her doggie style, apparently at that time she hadn't yet recovered from her last orgasm. I smiled as she attempted to describe what she did remember. She was able to describe in minute detail how she felt when I was fucking her doggie style, but getting into that position was a mystery to her.

She described feeling my hands gripping her hips and pulling her back, as I thrust my hard cock deep into her slut hole. She described the sex as "a deep and hard punishment to my slut hole, that I was in desperate need of." I again was surprised at her description of events. I had to use all my self-control to keep my still rock hard cock from moving or jumping in my pants. I realized if Mom looked down at my crotch she would instantly see my hard-on.

She described orgasming with me and feeling completely content and exhausted all at once. She described her feelings as she snuggled up across my body for a much-needed rest. She described how amazing she felt with her "slut hole filled with three hot loads of my son's seed." By now she had begun to slowly grind against my side. I decided to enter the conversation, as I described in great detail to my mother how I had felt during these events. I of course kept up my role of "dutiful son tending to his mother's perverted incestuous urges."

I made sure to use lots of crude and detailed descriptions when explaining how I had felt during these past events. Mon was mournful enough of my feelings, that she had stopped grinding against me but had continued to rub my abs with her fingers. While still making myself out to be simply helping with her urges, I was able to be descriptive enough to get her worked up again. My description of her sucking my hard cock as she masturbated seemed to really affect her. Mom once again started to grind herself against my side.

My description of licking her pussy and sucking her clit as she sat on my face, was particularly vivid and very crude. Even my description of being embarrassed to do this to my own mother didn't seem to have any adverse effect on Mom. In actuality, Mom seemed turned on and excited to hear me describe how dirty and used I had felt. She kept grinding against my side, oblivious that she was even doing it.

My obvious uncomfortable descriptions of actually fucking my own mother, really made her lose control and moaned out loud. She then immediately froze and dropped her head, realizing what she was doing, and knowing that I had "just now" figured it out. I turned on the couch, pulling my body away from her like I was shocked and needed the space between us.

Mom sat back on her heels, head down, and with her hands in her lap. I smirked, seeing how sorry and ashamed she looked. I asked accusingly what she had been doing. She kept her head down and refused to look at me or answer. I knew that with a little push, I would have her moaning and screaming in orgasm. Afterward, she would be beside herself in embarrassment, which would no doubt lead her to more intense orgasms.

Feeling the need to push her for answers, I asked accusingly, "Were you enjoying hearing me describe all of that, Mom?"

She sniffled, but refused to answer or look up at me, as I continued, "Were you turned-on from hearing me describe how it felt to have incest with you?"

Seeing she was still refusing to answer, I pushed harder as I said, "Mom, answer me. Did you get turned on by what I said?"

Biting her lower lip, she finally looked up at me with fearful eyes as she finally answered, "Yes, baby."

I forced an embarrassed look on my face as I asked pitifully, "Why, Mom?"

Ignoring the obvious answer, Mom instead said, "Honey, you promised to always be there for me, to give me whatever I needed, and to never deny me. Baby, I just need you. Your all I want. I can't even imagine not wanting you. You do things to me that I've never experienced. All I want is to make you as happy as you make me. I love you, honey. I can't lose you. I need you."

In her defense, Mom was actually referring to not wanting to lose me as a son and not wanting me to move out and stop talking to her. I of course had led her right into this moment and seized on the literal wording of her pleas. I continued to look at my mother, who was now almost in tears. I made a show of nodding my head silently as if acknowledging my previous promises.

I allowed her to pull me back against her body as she clung to me. Worrying that she might actually promise to cease all of our incestuous activities, I said in embarrassed acceptance, "You need me."

I looked up at her wide-eyed and pleading face, as she silently nodded her head.

I pretended to be deep in thought, before stating, "I meant what I said, Mom. I'll always be here for you and I'll never deny you anything. Would it be ok if I just licked your pussy again? You always cum so hard when my mouth's on your pussy or clit. I know you love having my face between your legs."

Mom's eyes went even wider when she realized what I was offering. She hadn't expected more sex of any kind right now, she had been more concerned with keeping me close. Overjoyed and astonished at the quick turn of events, because of my "misunderstanding of her pleas," she immediately answered "Yes, baby, that would be fine. How...how do you want to do this?"

I continued speaking in an embarrassed tone, as I answered "You should take off your clothes and just stand in front of me like last time. You seemed to orgasm fast like that."

She felt her slut hole quiver as she quickly stood up and practically ripped her yoga pants and thong off her body. I then leaned back on the couch and looked up at her beaming smile, as I crooked my finger at her, silently beckoning her to come closer. I then scooted back further onto the couch with my back against the back of the couch. I held out my hands to her and guided her to step up onto the couch with her legs straddling my body. This position was actually very comfortable for me, with the back of the couch offered neck support so I wouldn't get a sudden cramp or crick in my muscles. I then reached up behind her, gripped both of her ass cheeks, and used them to lean her crotch into my face.

Mom let out a loud gasp as soon as she felt my warm breath on her pussy. She moaned deeply feeling my warm wet tongue lick right between her pussy lips. I heard her breath catch when I took her pussy lips into my mouth one by one and began to gently suck. I felt her hands on the back of the couch on either side of my head, holding on and bracing herself for support. She seemed to be having the same trouble remaining standing as I had when she was sucking my cock in the kitchen.

Mom was in heaven and could already feel her first orgasm building. She was still amazed at my skill at oral sex and my almost instinctual ability to induce torrential orgasms in her no matter what was occurring. Her own feelings of shame and remorse only seemed to amplify her own wanton desires. She began thinking and fantasizing about seducing me and actually having me as her equally perverted lover. Mom began to wrack her brain to determine the best ways to seduce me. How could she make me want her sexually and eventually emotionally? Her mind was filled with images of lingerie, lace, overly revealing and tight clothing, and perhaps even "wardrobe malfunctions" that showed her nipples, breasts, ass cheeks, or pussy.

Mom then almost collapsed in grief and despair when she realized that she had absolutely no idea what turned her son on. She realized that she was always the one who became hot and horny, not me. Looking down at my face buried between her legs as I expertly tongue fucked her slut hole, Mom suddenly came to a horrifying possibility...what if I really couldn't see her in a sexual way, what if she was the only one of us that had these urges, and what if she went too far and I left for good?

Mom's internal dilemma and very near panic came to a sharp end as a powerful orgasm crashed over her. She cried out in surprise and overwhelming pleasure. She felt her slut hole release a flood of pussy juices right into my open mouth. Her whole body shook uncontrollably and she thought she would fall backward off the couch. Had I not still been holding her by her ass cheeks, she may have fallen.

I simply turned our bodies and carefully laid her onto the couch on her back. I kept my mouth to her sweet pussy the whole time, not an easy thing to do, but I was motivated and was not ready to stop licking her pussy yet. Mom was gasping and panting as her orgasm rolled through her body. I never stopped or even slowed down tongue fucking her slut hole. She looked down at my head still between her legs and admitted to herself that having me reluctantly tend to all of her perverted urges was an immense turn on. But she knew that our current state couldn't last...she had to find a way to seduce me.

I felt her twisting and without taking my tongue from her sweet slut hole, looked up in time to see her pulling her shirt and bra over heart head and casually depositing them on the floor. Our eyes then locked as she began to rub her breasts and tweak her nipples erotically. She seemed to take a lot of pleasure from having me watch her play with herself because she quickly worked herself up to another orgasm. I felt her thighs squeeze tightly around my head as her back arched off the couch. Her moan of pleasure was deep and primal.

With a loud exhalation of breath, Mom flopped back onto the couch. I then removed my tongue from her pussy and began sucking her clit. I even wrapped my arms around her thighs to hold her still. I felt her hands stroking through my hair, as she watched me suck her clit. Mom had propped herself up on her elbows to be able to watch me better. She kept eye contact with me and was biting her lower lip and smiling down at me in her cute customary way. I could see by the look on her face and in her eyes that she liked watching me suck her clit.

Keeping eye contact seemed to really arouse my mother, because her face suddenly went rigid, followed closely by the rest of her body. She clenched teeth together, but suddenly exhaled a great blast of air, reminding me of a high pitched growl. She seemed to be using all of her self control to keep eye contact with me, as her orgasm crashed over her. If I didn't know that she was in the throes of a massive orgasm, I would swear she was in a great deal of pain. She continued to breathe heavily through her clenched teeth as she rode out her orgasm. She continued to watch me intently like she was afraid I would stop if she looked away.

I smirked against her clit, unseen by her of course, as I slowly brought my right arm from around her thigh and right to her very wet pussy. I slowly and carefully stroked her pussy lips with my pointer and middle fingers until they were slick with her juices. Then I watched her reaction as I slowly slid my two fingers into her pussy. Mom's eyes went incredibly wide, her body went still, and she let loose another shriek through her clenched teeth. I silently wondered how long she could keep watching me like this, considering she usually prefers to relax and enjoy my attention. I will admit to finding my mother's extreme facial expression to be very erotic.