Motherslut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My musings on her will power and concentration were cut short as soon as I curled my two fingers inside her pussy. I slowly began to massage her g-spot. I watched with glee as my mother's face showed complete surprise, then with a high pitched moan, she fell backward onto the couch. She grabbed the couch pillows on either side of her for stability and clung to them for dear life. Her body began to shake from her feet to her arms. Her face was scrunched up in concentration and her eyes were clamped tightly shut. I continued to suck her clit and massage her g-spot as I watched her come down from orgasm high. I knew that with my mother's sensitive pussy and clit, along with her body's natural readiness to experience orgasms (at least when I was involved) if I continued steadily stimulating her, she would quickly and powerfully orgasm again.

Mom seemed to know exactly what I was thinking because her breathing was verging on hyperventilating. Worried I let go of her left thigh and laced my fingers with hers of her right hand. She immediately clenched her hand to mine and held on like her life depended on it. She was gripping my hand so tight that our hands were shaking. She had her mouth clenched shut and her lips pressed so tightly together her lips were white.

She was still shaking uncontrollably and her breaths were coming out in deep gasps and long deep moans. Wanting to see her completely lose control, I then grazed my teeth over her sensitive nub. Mom's reaction was powerful and instantaneous. She went completely rigid all over, then she arched her body off the couch with only her left hand, head, and feet touching the couch. I had to use all of my concentration and strength to stay attached to her. Mom was so lost in her mind-blowing orgasm that I doubt she knew what was going on around her or what her body was doing.

Finally, exhaustion overwhelmed Mom's orgasmic explosion, causing her to flop back onto the couch with a cute sigh of relief. Her eyes were distant and dilated. Her body was filled with small tremors of pleasure. I placed a last kiss to her clit and pussy lips, before sucking my fingers clean of her juices. I doubt she even felt me move. She still clung to my left hand, and suddenly began to pull me up to her. I crawled up her body and lay down beside her as she snuggled into my side with a content sigh. She was too far gone for me to need to stay in character, so I simply relaxed next to her and gently stroked her exhausted body. I smiled down at her as she nuzzled her face against my chest. She then positioned herself in her preferred spot: her leg and thigh were thrown over my lower body, her chest halfway laying on my chest, her head rested on my pec, and her arm clutching my side.

I smiled knowing that when she finally came back to herself, she would be able to tell immediately that my cock was rock hard. But I already had a plan of action, so I looked forward to seeing her reaction to feeling my hard cock beneath her. I had finally decided that, although this role-playing was a lot of fun, I would soon need to come clean with my mother. I hadn't decided how yet but knew that if I waited any longer than tomorrow, she might be hurt emotionally. I wanted to keep this up for the rest of the day, but tomorrow I would admit the truth to her. I had a basic plan and had a pretty good idea of how to do it in order for Mom to continue to enjoy herself and for this to lead to what I hoped to be a great incestuous relationship between Mom and me.

I stared down at my blissfully sleeping mother, which was becoming my favorite after sexual activity. I smiled thinking about my plans for tonight and hoped that my plan for tomorrow went smoothly. I had finalized my plans for how I would tell her about learning about her erotic stories and reading them all, my slow seduction of her, and my true feelings about us together. I was confident that my plan would turn out well, and in fact, if I did it correctly would lead to another incestuous marathon of sex. I just had to be careful and plant the seeds for her part of the plan.

Mom slept quite soundly, though she usually did after I gave her multiple orgasms in such quick succession. Even as she slept, she had a content smile on her face and she hugged her naked body to me like she was worried I would leave, which I'm sure she was worried about that. As she slept, I kept still and continued to watch Netflix until she eventually began to stir.

Waking up, Mom first hugged me tighter, and then slowly her eyes opened. I had to force myself not to be caught staring at her sleeping form, as I was trying my best to stay in character. But my cock was still painfully hard and I knew it wouldn't be long until she noticed, as her naked thigh was resting right on it. She took a moment to wake up and then acclimate herself to our current positions.

She stretched a bit but didn't actually move from her position of being practically sprawled across my body. I heard her gasp and a very quiet moan, as her thigh moved slightly on my rock hard cock. I had to force myself not to smirk at her reaction. I was certain that even now her pussy was growing wet and her mouth was probably watering. Mom seemed to be thinking really hard, but then apparently came to a decision because she moved her thigh again indicating to me that she was trying to tell me she was aware of my raging hard-on, then said in her most sultry tone, "Baby, I can feel that your beautiful big cock is hard again. Is this big cock hard for Mommy? I can take care of that, if you want."

I looked down at her with a slightly embarrassed look on my face. I then dipped my head as if I was ashamed that my mother had noticed my hard cock. I didn't say anything and Mom took the opportunity to add, "I don't mind, really. I would be ok with taking care of you. I know that you have needs too. I'm happy to help you in any way I can. It's ok really, baby. I like doing this, especially with you."

Mom said that last bit in a whisper and I could tell that she was really trying to entice me into more of a participating and even dominant role. I shook my head slowly as if I was undecided and very conflicted but still said nothing. She then slowly climbed on top of me until she was sitting on my crotch, with her naked pussy resting on my very hard cock. She then ground her pussy on my hard cock as she whispered huskily, "Please, baby. I love having your big hard cock inside me. You have no idea what your hard cock does to Mommy. I need you so bad, baby."

She said this as she looked into my eyes with such wanton need, that my hard cock jumped without my conscious control. Mom bit her lower lip and continued to slowly grind her wet pussy against my cock. I dipped my head again and acted as if I was making a big decision. Sighing in mock defeat, I looked up and answered, "I don't think we should, Mom. I just..."

I trailed off without making a decision either way. Mom, to her credit, seemed like she was willing to take a more active role in seducing me. She was still grinding into me as she leaned forward until her mouth was right next to my ear and whispered seductively, "I love you, honey. You've been so good to Mommy, baby. You've taken care of me just like you promised. Why don't you let me show you what I can do for you, baby."

She didn't wait for me to answer, but then slowly turned around until her naked pussy was right in my face and her head was right over my hard cock though still in my pants. She slowly unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, before pulling them down my legs. She moaned in pleasure as she gently let her fingers glide over my hard cock and balls, as she admired what she saw. She lowered her head and kissed my cock head, before running her tongue from the tip of my cock all the way to my balls. She moaned again in pleasure, before grasping my hard cock in her hand and sliding it into her open mouth.

Mom moaned again as she licked and sucked my cock head, I had no doubt she was enjoying the precum that had already leaked out. I moaned quietly as I enjoyed her attention. Mom apparently enjoyed sucking my cock in this position, as it allowed her to easily deep throat my cock without and discomfort to her. Feeling her engulf the entire length of my rock hard cock, I then felt her nose touching my balls as I felt my cock head slide into her throat. She then moaned again around my cock, sending a shock wave of pleasure running through my entire body.

I was moaning louder now as I enjoyed the blowjob that I was receiving from my mother, but was soon distracted as she began to rock her entire body back and forth, as she throat fucked herself on my hard cock. This position and her body movements caused her ass to shake in my face and her slut hole to rub against my mouth. Reluctant character role or not, this was too much for me do ignore. Plus I could always defend my "virtue" by stating that I had been too caught up in the moment to really consider my actions, but I highly doubted my mother would actually bring this up later.

I brought my hands up and grabbed her ass cheeks as I plunged my tongue right into her wet warm pussy. I didn't start slow or tentative but aimed for depth and accuracy. I had already memorized the inside of my mother's pussy and knew every spot that drove her crazy. It took me a few seconds to reorient myself, as her pussy was upside down. But once I had figured this out, I licked and tongue fucked Mom's pussy just the way she loved. Hearing and feeling her muffled shriek of surprise, I knew that I had hit pay dirt. I was moaning into her pussy, just as she was moaning around my hard cock. Both of us were lost in our mutual passion and pleasure.

Mom was beside herself with joy. Her sweet boy had let her suck his big hard cock without complaint or argument, and he was now freely devouring her wet pussy. Maybe she could pull this off after all. Maybe she could induce and seduce her son into freely joining her in the incestuous relationship that she wanted so much. She just needed to play this right and cater to her son's needs and desires, maybe even explain and show him that loving each other in such a way as this wasn't unnatural at all. Feeling tears of joy forming in her eyes at the thought of her son becoming her true lover, she felt like a weight had lifted off her shoulders. Maybe everything would work out...

Both of us were now overcome with lust and passion as we continued to devour each other. My face was pressed into motherslut's pussy and was covered in her juices. Her back and forth body movements were smashing her pussy against my face. Mom was so lost in her own world of wanton pleasure, that she didn't even feel her own orgasm fast approaching. I was the same way, so caught up in making her pussy explode in orgasm that I was suddenly caught completely off guard when my hard cock swelled and exploded in an eruption of hot cum right down mother's throat.

Mom froze and squeaked in surprise, then moaned deeply around my still hard cock as she felt each spray of my seed shoot down her throat. I moaned loudly right into her pussy. This apparently had a big effect on my her, as she then tensed, smashed her pussy hard onto my face, cried out around my cock, and flooded my open mouth with her sweet juices as a particularly powerful orgasm shit through her.

I licked and swallowed every drop of her sweet juices as she began to grind her pussy against my mouth and tongue. She then began to suck my still hard cock again. I had never actually stopped licking deep into her pussy, so I simply continued to enjoy my mother's juicy warm slut hole. I did begin to grip her ass cheeks harder and loved the feeling of my Mom's bubble butt squishing in my hands. Mom was moaning deeply around my cock and rocking back and forth really hard now, forcing my hard cock deeper and deeper into her throat. She seemed to really enjoy this and was working herself up. Of course, her movements were still forcing her pussy to smash and grind against my mouth and tongue, so she was basically spit roasting herself and loving it.

Mom then began to really work my hard cock. She brought her right hand up to my cock shaft and started stroking me very energetically. Her moans of arousal increased, also adding to my pleasure. It seems like she wanted to make me cum again very soon. I smirked into her pussy, as I increased my own attention and energy to making her orgasm again. It felt like we were both competing against each other in a race to see which one of us would make the other cum first.

We were both moaning in pleasure as we continued to feast on each other. I could already feel her pussy getting wetter and begin to tremble. I knew that she would soon orgasm. I began to pull her hips back towards my face, skewering her slut hole on my tongue. Mom seemed to really enjoy this and added her own strength to fucking my face. I felt the strength of her backward thrusts actually forcing my head back against the couch armrest. Her ass cheeks were on either side of my pussy juice covered face and would audibly slap against my cheeks when she would push back against my face.

I was licking as deep into her slut hole as I could reach and hitting all of her sweet spots. I continued to moan deeply into her pussy, knowing that the vibrations made sent tingles through her entire slut hole. Her muffled moans were steadily increasing in volume and speed, showing how high her own pleasure was reaching. Wanting Mom to orgasm before me, I brought my left hand down from her ass cheek and began furiously rubbing her sensitive clit. Mom's reaction was instantaneous and quite amazing to behold.

She slammed her pussy into my face with all of her strength, actually not letting me breathe. She then screamed at the top of her lungs, even with my hard cock still in her throat. I felt her pussy clenching and trembling uncontrollably on my tongue and against my face. I then felt her sweet hot juices flood over my tongue and down my throat. She then eased her pussy off my tongue, allowing me to take a much-needed breath. I felt her ass cheeks shake, as her whole body was overcome with tremors of her orgasm.

Mom then returned her attention to my hard cock in her throat. I could tell that it wouldn't be long before I shot another of my hot loads of cum into my mother's throat. My face was still pressed between her ass cheeks, with my mouth covering her pussy, and my tongue still plunged deep inside and steadily licking her insides. I smirked when I realized that I might be able to drive her to another orgasm if I worked fast and caught her off guard. Mom's body was always so sensitive right after she had just orgasmed, so if I did this right I could probably push her quickly into cumming again.

Leaving my left hand to gently rub her sensitive clit, I removed my tongue from her sweet pussy. I then quickly pulled her ass down towards my face with my right hand and plunged my warm wet tongue deep into her tight little asshole. Mom did not disappoint. Her reaction was to emit a high pitched muffled cry of surprise and pleasure, as her whole body froze in sheer shock and amazement. I licked deep into her puckered hole as she began to shake uncontrollably and moan deeply around my hard cock.

Mom dropped her hands from my hard cock and latched onto my thighs to steady herself, at the sheer pleasure she was receiving from being deeply rimmed by her son. Her moans had sent amazing jolts of the pleasure straight into my hard cock. She was still absentmindedly sucking my hard cock, but was unprepared for my explosive orgasm. As her own orgasm was beginning to crash over her head, I felt my cock twitch and shoot my second load of seed into my mother's throat.

This surprise blast of her son's cum spraying down her throat added to the pleasure of having her clit rubbed and tight little asshole licked to perfection. Her orgasm was surprisingly powerful and overwhelming. She shook uncontrollably as she absentmindedly felt the last spurts of my hot cum shooting down her throat. Instinctively, she began sucking and milking my cock of any more cum. Satisfied that I had no more cum left to give her this orgasm, she let my cock fall out of her mouth and lay her head on my thighs. She was obviously overwhelmed by the intensity and speed of this quick orgasm. The speed at which it built up and then exploded through her was still jarring to her system. The fact that she had just orgasmed from being deeply and expertly rimmed and masturbated by her sweet son only intensified her pleasure. She had definitely not thought this would happen.

Exhausted, Mom slowly began to turn around on my body. Her arms and thighs still shook, showing her fatigue. She crawled back up my body and collapsed on my chest. She moaned and sighed quietly as she snuggled into my body. I don't think she could form a cogent thought right now if her life depended on it. I simply watched her eyes flutter close as I held her quietly.