Motherslut Ch. 02

Story Info
More incest between mother and son.
14.7k words
4.58
80.6k
143

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,359 Followers

*All characters in this story are above the age of 18. No underage role play appears in this story*

*

I awoke two hours later and found my mother still sprawled across my naked body, peacefully sleeping. I again admired her sexy body and gently caressed her, careful not to wake her. I smiled realizing that she was so content with her slut hole full of three loads of my cum, at least what hadn't leaked out of her well-fucked pussy. I wanted to stretch and try to ease my sore body but refused to move, knowing that I would wake her up.

Of course, when she was awake I would play the role that she longed for, but for now, I was content to let my beautiful mother sleep in my arms. I did relish the roles that she had fantasized about for us and looked forward to making my mother submit to all of my desires, knowing that she would love it all. It still amazed me that my own Mom was such a wanton slut for me, her son, but I enjoyed every second of it.

The way I made her admit her own incestuous desires and degradations made my cock come back to life. I loved the way she would dip her head in shame when I made her confess her sinful needs and wants. Seeing the abashed look in her eyes when she felt guilt for "forcing" her son to enter into this demeaning relationship made me want to do even more sinful things to her, especially since I knew that she was always soaking wet at the prospect. I wondered how many times she had orgasmed today with me. 6 times that I was sure of, but it was probably more than that.

My Mom had such a sensitive disposition that she had orgasmed as soon as I kissed her wet pussy lips. I smiled remembering how her pussy quivered around my hard cock when she orgasmed, which usually drove me to orgasm. I decided to use her own orgasms against her later, to prove how much of a wanton slut she was. Plus I wanted to tease and taunt her a lot more. I bet I could get her so worked up and painfully horny that she would beg me to fuck her deep and hard...not that I actually intended to deny her a release. But the prospect of getting her hot and bothered was tantalizing.

I was brought out of my musings by my mother's quiet moan and gentle stirring, as she snuggled closer to me. I continued to silently watch her until I saw her eyes flutter open. It was cute the way she seemed confused at first. She then dipped her head as she remembered her shameful incest with her poor son, who was only trying to help his Mom.

She finally looked up at me and shyly whispered out, "Hi, honey."

I continued to play the role of the determined but conflicted son, who had to tend to his mother's incestuous desires and depraved yearnings. I finally asked in a tentative tone, "Are you feeling better now, Mom?"

Mom was sufficiently abashed and ashamed at her behavior. She looked so pitiful as she looked up at me with such sorrow and remorse in her eyes. She finally nodded her head slowly and whispered out, "Yes, baby. I feel much better now."

I nodded and continued my look of worry and uncertainty, as I begn to sit us up. We slowly disentangled from each other and picked up our clothes in silence. I stood up off the bed and looked back at Mom, who was now sitting up and covering herself with her discarded yoga pants. She looked so sad and remorseful, as she stared up at me like she wanted me to say something comforting.

Knowing that what she really wanted was for me to continue in this role, I pointed to the wet spot in the crotch of her pants and on my sheets, saying "I think we could both use a shower, Mom. You go ahead and I'll take one after you. We should talk afterwards though."

She nodded silently, as she began to gather the rest of her clothes. She then quietly said, "I'll have to wash your beddings too, baby."

Nodding my head, I turned around and picked up the rest of my clothes as if I were still confused and overwhelmed by the turn of events. Mom quickly fled my bedroom and made her way to her shower. I smiled, as I realized that I wouldn't need this room anymore as I thought of Mom and I now sharing a bed. Although we should probably keep my bedroom as it is to keep up appearances, just in case we have guests. I finally stretched my tired muscles and sighed, as I enjoyed the new relationship my mother and I found ourselves in.

I shook my head, thinking about the complicated role I now had to play. I was obviously the one in charge. I called the shots and Mom certainly agreed. But I had also been able to convince her that it was really her fault that any of this was happening and that I was just going along with it out of my overwhelming compassion for her. We had each other right where both of us wanted.

Hearing her shower finally turn off (apparently she wanted to be extra clean for me), I walked to my bathroom and started my shower. I now left my bathroom door wide open, just in case she wanted a peak. I washed as usual and began to wonder if I should also move into the master bathroom. Mom's bathroom was much larger and could easily accommodate both of us and our personal care items. I would have to think about it.

Finally satisfied that I was thoroughly clean and feeling refreshed, I shut off the water and began to dry off. I had my back to the door and pretended not to notice her peeking in at my naked body. I was once again fully hard, so I have no doubt she enjoyed the image. Once she had scurried away, I left the bathroom completely naked and walk to my soon to be former bedroom to dress.

I then walked downstairs to find her rummaging around the kitchen. She was cutely standing on her tiptoes to reach a cup on the top-shelf. I took a moment to admire her physique squeezed inside a tight T-shirt and her preferred yoga pants. The yoga pants cling to her bubble butt beautifully. Smirking, I silently walked up behind her and leaned into her from behind. My hard cock was nestled perfectly between her ass cheeks.

She immediately froze at the feeling of her son's rock hard cock resting between her cheeks. I then acted as if nothing was out of the ordinary and simply pressed my hard cock into her from behind, as I reached over her head to grab her cup. I placed a kiss on her cheek as I always used to and added, "Here you go, Mom."

I then went to the fridge and began looking for what I'd like for lunch. I smiled as I watched her stay completely still, before taking some deep breaths to steady herself. Not finding anything of interest, I shut the fridge door and look at my frazzled mother. I casually asked, "Feeling better after the shower."

Mom turned to face me, still frazzled but clearly turned on by the look of how tightly she was squeezing her thighs. I smiled and nodded, telling her that I felt refreshed too. I then tilted my head in contemplation and asked, "Did you get all clean, Mom?"

She immediately blushed and dipped her head, as she quickly nodded. I then walked towards her and placing my hands on her hips, said "I think I should make sure that you are sufficiently clean, don't you? I mean, I'm the one who is going to be licking your pussy. Are you sure you are nice and clean? Why don't you turn around for me, and I'll make sure that your slut hole is all clean."

Mom was unable to speak as she let me turn her around so that she was facing the kitchen island. I placed her hands on the island and had her bend over so that her chest and head lay on the island as well. Her bubble butt was sticking out quite nicely in this position. I stepped behind her and ran my hands over her ass cheeks, causing her to moan quietly. I then dropped to my knees behind her and pulled her yoga pants and thong down to her ankles in one swift pull.

Mom gasped at the suddenness of being pantsed by her own son but remained still as she had been instructed. I admired her bubble butt in front of my face and had the strong desire to run my tongue over both cheeks, place a few gentle bites, or tender kisses, but I refrained. I had her spread her legs to give me better access to her slut hole. I was rewarded by hearing another quiet moan as the cool air hit Mom's hot pussy.

I then gently ran my finger between her pussy lips and then dipped it inside her. I moved my finger around like I was actually inspecting her slut hole. I complimented her on how clean her slut hole was and what a nice job she had done getting herself clean again. I could already feel her pussy begin to really get wet, but ignored it and her quiet moans for now. I then spread her cheeks auto reveal her puckered asshole. Mom had not expected this and she jumped slightly and tried to clench her cheeks back together.

Having none of this, I firmly stated "No, no. Mom, I have to make sure both of your slut holes are nice and clean."

She relaxed once again, but her breathing picked up as she felt my finger probe around her puckered hole. I pretended that her asshole was just to tight to accommodate my finger, so I had to try something else. She gasped loudly and almost jumped up onto the kitchen island when she felt my warm wet tongue pressing into her puckered asshole. I used the same technique with my tongue, acting like I was inspecting her asshole. I even made muffled noises of satisfaction, showing her that her asshole was nice and clean too. I then removed my tongue from her asshole, before placing a quick kiss to her spit slick puckered hole. I saw her asshole flex and relax several times and had the notion that her asshole was winking at me. I then told her how clean both of her slut holes were and how happy I was that she had cleaned herself so thoroughly.

Motherslut mumbled out a soft "thank you" as she continued to lean over the kitchen island. I smirked at her complete submission and obvious state of arousal. I could clearly see her pussy juices collecting on her pussy lips. Deciding I would tease and taunt my horny mother, I pressed my finger back between her pussy lips and hummed in surprise.

I moved my finger all the way between her very wet pussy lips and said, "You're wet again. Your pretty little pussy is all hot and needy, isn't it, Mom?"

Mom breathed out a tentative, "Yes."

I gripped her ass cheeks tightly to keep her asshole and pussy exposed, as I asked, "Did your pussy get so hot and wet from having my tongue in your asshole, Mom?"

Mom nodded as she admitted, "Yes, honey."

Wanting to tease her more, I ran my tongue from her clit, between her pussy lips, and across her asshole. I moaned in satisfaction as I complimented, "You do have a very delicious asshole and pussy, Mom. I guess it's not an issue for me to tend to your asshole as well as your pussy."

I began slowly trailing a teasing finger from her clit, through her pussy lips, and over her asshole, as I continued, "You're so sensitive to my touches, aren't you, Mom? I guess a slut like you loves being touched and licked whenever possible. Your pussy is so smooth and pretty, Mom. I have enjoyed licking and kissing your pussy to make you orgasm. You seem to really enjoy when I lick your puckered little asshole. I bet your asshole is almost as sensitive as your needy pussy."

Mom was almost beyond the ability to speak at this point. Her asshole was clinching and relaxing in front of me and her pussy was almost dripping wet. As rubbed her clit and asshole at the same time, she whined out pitifully, "Baby, please."

I smiled as I teased, "Please what, Mom?"

Mom finally breathed out, "Honey, I need you inside me."

I then turned her around to face me and looked up at her as I asked, "You want me inside your slut hole again, Mom?"

Mom nodded quickly as she bit her lower lip and looked down at me pleadingly. As I ran my hands up her thighs and gripped her ass cheeks to hold her pussy close to my face, I smiled reassuringly and placed my warm mouth on my motherslut's wet and needy pussy. Mom moaned loudly and pressed her crotch against my face as I licked deep inside her slut hole.

Mom cried out in amazing pleasure as she felt my tongue plunge into her needy pussy. Her head was thrown back and both of her hands had grabbed the edges of the kitchen island for support. She finally managed to look down and made eye contact with me, as I continued to give her the depraved attention she so desperately needed. Smiling in Mom's most sultry way, she attempted to show me her gratitude for my amazing oral skills. She then brought one hand down to gently stroke my hair, as I continued to lick deep inside her pussy. Deciding that I wouldn't stop until Mom orgasmed at least twice, I set to work exploring every inch of the inside of my her pussy. Mom's slut hole was already free-flowing with pussy juices, all of which I gratefully swallowed. Enjoying the way she reacted to various locations inside her pussy, I concentrated on one that clearly was her favorite. Mom almost collapsed as her muscles suddenly clinched tightly, causing her to jerk forward violently.

Then with a scream of absolute bliss, she threw her head backward and pressed her chest out. I felt like a flood had been released from my Mom's pussy directly into my mouth. I had to close my eyes and concentrate on swallowing every drop of her precious nectar. I opened my eyes to see her once again looking down at me with a blissful smile on her face as she stroked my head.

I held her gaze as I pulled my tongue from her pussy before placing a kiss to her pussy lips. Making her believe I was done, I brought my face from her pussy then quickly latched my lips around her sensitive clit. Her reaction was instantaneous. Her legs went completely stiff and her hand that had been gently stroking my head now gripped my hair tightly. Her eyes shut and her face scrunched up, as the sudden assault on her clit began.

I had an ass cheek in each hand, holding my mother in place. In truth I have always enjoyed giving oral sex, so once again sucking my mother's clit was a dream come true. I just had to remember to stay in character, otherwise, our kinky incest might not be as fun. I was gripping her ass cheeks tightly and pulling her into my face, as I continued to suck her swollen clit. Smiling around her clit I moved one hand between her ass cheeks and trailed a finger over her puckered hole. Mom cried out again as I began teasing her asshole with my finger as I continued to suck her clit. Seeing her finally open her eyes to look back down at me, I mumbled around her clit, "You're such a dirty slut, Mom. You're getting off on having me suck your clit as I finger your asshole. I bet you cum hard for me."

I so enjoyed making motherslut wet and horny and then chastising her for her incestuous degradation. Mom was gasping for breath as she gazed down at me. Her chest was heaving as her hips suddenly bucked violently against my face. She grunted through clinched teeth as she seemed to fight to hold eye contact with me as she orgasmed. I felt another flood of motherslut's juices flow from her pussy and down my chin. Feeling motherslut's hand loosen from her grip of my hair, I watched her determined expression morph into her now customary sultry smile of bliss and pleasure. I wondered if she would ever be sure of herself enough for her to take the initiative and be more domineering. Sure she got vocal and very worked up during sex, but I just could see my mother being able to order me to pleasure her sexually. But I wasn't complaining.

Mom's hips began to buck forward and her moans began to rise in volume again. I recognized the beginning of her build-up to orgasm. Remembering how I had driven her crazy last time, I began to graze my teeth over her swollen clit. Mom reacted in just the way I wanted. She threw her head back, went completely rigid, and cried out in pleasure. I sucked her clit slower now and let her ride out her orgasm. Her chest was heaving again and her legs shook, as she tried to calm herself.

I then drew back before placing my customary kiss to her clit. Standing up, I looked at her with a crooked smile and I licked my lips as I said, "There you go, Mom, that should hold you for a little while."

Mom was unable to say anything as she was still reeling from her orgasm. She simply held my gaze and smiled adorably as she panted for breath.

I decided it was time for me to have done fun, so I leaned back against the kitchen island and looked at my mother as I said, "I think it's time for you to return the favor, Mom."

She was just now catching her breath and looked at me confused as I ordered, "Get on your knees, slut."

My tone and clear order seemed to snap her back to reality. She slowly sank to her knees in front of me. I then rubbed my obviously hard cock through my pants, as I taunted "You want this hard cock, don't you, slut? You want to feel your son's hard cock slide into your mouth and stretch your lips. I bet you love the feeling of sucking my cock. I bet you get wet just thinking about it. You're such a dirty slut, that I bet you could make yourself orgasm just my sucking my hard cock. Do you like it when I cum in your mouth, Mom? Do you enjoy swallowing your own son's seed?"

Mom was obviously getting very worked up. She clearly wanted to suck my hard cock and swallow my cum. She agreed with everything I said, with an obvious lustful and pleading look on her face. She finally began to plead and beg me to let her suck my hard cock. Finally deciding I had teased and taunted enough, I relented by saying "Ok, slut, unzip my pants."

She raised her hands to my zipper and slowly pulled it down. I then added, "Take out my hard cock."

Mom reached into my pants and gently maneuvered my rock hard cock out of my pants. She looked longingly at my hard cock as she let her fingers trail over my skin. I let her stare at it and smirked as she licked her lips. I then tensed my groin muscles, causing my hard cock to bounce in front of her face. Motherslut finally looked up at me with pleading eyes as she wrapped her hand around my hard cock and began to gently stroke me. She held my gaze looking up at me fearful that I might just be teasing her, but pleading for me to order her further. I smirked down at her as I said "Ok slut, you may suck my cock and swallow and cum. I want to see how grateful you can be. Why don't you show me how much of a cock sucking slut you are."

Mom's eyes were practically glazed over, as she heard my dirty talk. No doubt about it, she was soaking wet. With my permission given, she attacked my hard cock with all of her skill and energy, I was actually amazed at how much she had held back the other times she had sucked my cock. I had to use all my concentration to remain standing and all of my self-control, to appear unaffected by my her amazing oral skills. I made a mental note to always be sitting or laying down when my mother gave me a blowjob. She had her right hand stroking my cock shaft while massaging my balls with her left hand.

I continued to watch my mother suck my hard cock with enthusiasm and gusto. I felt my balls tingle when she moaned around my cock. Mom's cheeks and lips were stretched out by the sheer girth of my cock, making her resemble a chipmunk with its cheeks full of acorns. I smiled at the image. She seemed to take on a very passionate exuberance as she bobbed her head faster and faster. Her moans became almost frantic and I started to worry that she was gagging herself.

She then seemed to go completely rigid and forced her mouth all the way down my hard cock until her nose was smashed against my dick root. Feeling my hard cock head slip into her throat was an amazing feeling. Mom never even gagged once. Her whole body then shook and she let out a muffled cry. I could tell from experience that my mother had just orgasmed simply by sucking my cock. She had never even touched her pussy or breasts. All her pleasure had come from giving her son a blowjob.

Mom then withdrew her mouth back up my cock and resumed her sucking. She looked up into my eyes as she continued to suck my cock and I smiled down at her as I said, "You're a natural cock sucker, Mom. You're definately the best I've ever experienced. I've never had a woman orgasm just from sucking my cock. You must really be a slut for my hard cock if you can do that. Are you turned on by fucking me, having me lick your pussy, and sucking my cock, Mom? Does the depravity of incest make your pussy tingle? I bet your pussy is still soaking wet. How hot and horny do you get when you feel my hot cum filling you up?"

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,359 Followers