Motherslut Ch. 03

Story Info
More mother/son fun. Mother brings son into her bed.
14.9k words
4.66
44.8k
92

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,363 Followers

*all characters in this story ste over the age of 18. no underage role play appears in this story.

We continued to lounge on the sofa after mother had completely sprawled across my body, before passing out. I considered trying to move out from under her, but I couldn't bring myself to risk waking her up. Motherslut was just too cute to disturb. Her hands were lightly gripping my shoulders, her head was comfortably snuggled between my neck and head, and her thighs were spread and laying on my legs. I gently caressed my sleeping motherslut's head and back as I relaxed into the couch and drifted off too.

I woke up not long afterward, to find motherslut shyly smiling up at my face from her pillow of my pec. She stayed quiet as I slowly woke myself. I had the urge to stretch my muscles and limbs but didn't want to move from under motherslut just yet. She eventually risked a cute and quiet greeting l, as she said "Hi, baby. Did you sleep well?"

I nodded but looked away like I was still conflicted and ashamed by our activities and the fact that my motherslut and I were snuggled together and completely naked from the waist down. Motherslut's eyes fell, as she picked up on my supposed feelings. She began thinking of ways to ease my feelings and induce a more active participation from me, as she casually drew randomly on my chest. She decided against bringing up my actions in inducing her into multiple orgasms as she sucked my cock. Motherslut came to the conclusion that I had just been overcome and overwhelmed with lust and not fully conscious or liable for my actions. Even if she yearned for more of those actions by me. She smiled longingly and stared off into space, as she continued to lightly trace her fingers over my chest and abs.

Finally deciding to break the silence, motherslut suddenly asked "Any ideas on what you'd like for dinner, baby?"

I started and glanced at a clock, not realizing it had gotten so late in the day. I thought about it, but couldn't really decide. I briefly thought of asking for a second opportunity of licking her tight little asshole, but that would wait until dessert. Not feeling overly hungry I suggested something light and easy. Motherslut agreed but did not attempt to move from her spot on top of me. We continued to quietly lay on the couch, both of us still half-naked, as we lazily watched Netflix. Motherslut finally sighed in defeat and reluctantly disentangled herself from me. She placed a quick gentle kiss to my lips, then slid off the couch. She then gathered her clothes and quickly jogged from the room, promising to "Be right back."

I chuckled recognizing that she likely had to pee, then also got off the couch so I could do the same. Deciding against putting my pants back on, I put on a pair of my near-see-through tight silk workout shorts. I smirked thinking of the reaction my shirts would have on motherslut. I went to the kitchen and began rummaging around and trying to decide what actually sounds good for dinner. I heard motherslut's quiet footsteps coming into the kitchen, so I immediately bent over to look further down in the refrigerator. I smirked when I heard her footsteps abruptly end followed by a quiet gasp. I continued looking and gave motherslut a spectacular view which she apparently enjoyed.

I finally stood up and nodded quickly in greeting to my overly flustered motherslut, explaining that I still couldn't decide on dinner. I continued looking around the kitchen, oblivious to motherslut's quiet leering. She seemed to really enjoy it when I would have to stick out my crotch as I tried to reach something on a top-shelf. I pretended to be completely unaware of the state I was putting her in as I finally turned and shaking my head suggested I just make us up another load of smoothies. Motherslut seemed to be caught off guard by my obvious attempt to tease her, she stood completely still until she realized I was looking at her quizzically. She then quickly shook her head and sputtered out, "Another load?"

Still looking at motherslut and pretended to be unaware by her flustered and growing state of arousal, I repeated "Smoothies for dinner. Do you want me to make another load of smoothies?"

Nodding her head in comprehension and approval, motherslut finally agreed to my choice of dinner. I smirked once I had turned around, knowing that I was once again getting her hot a bothered, but being able to pretend I was completely innocent and unaware. As I was assembling the ingredients, I decided to just use another giant cup and share it between the two of us, which would provide us with another opportunity to sit together on the couch. I was grabbing for some cups and purposefully sighed loud enough for motherslut to hear me. I then explained that our other cups were in the dishwasher and that all we had was another giant cup. Motherslut immediately jumped at the chance and quickly suggested we shared it again. I nodded and saw the blush that appeared on her cheeks, as she thought of us cuddling on the couch again.

While I started making the smoothies, motherslut busied herself by saying she would pick us out something good to watch. Finished with the giant smoothie, I joined motherslut in the living room and found her already comfortably sprawled on the sectional couch. I pretended to not sure where or how we should sit, motherslut took the initiative and sat up and patted the cushion at the center of the "L" shaped couch. I sat down where she had indicated, to which she quickly climbed between my legs and sat with her back to my chest, as she placed my empty hand around her waist and snuggled into me. With a content sigh, she started the show, which turned out to be a romantic comedy...one with several, particularly passionate and risqué sex scenes.

I took a long sip of the smoothie using the one straw I brought us, followed by motherslut doing the same. We continued on in comfortable silence as we finished the smoothie. Sucking the last bit out of the bottom, motherslut leaned over to place the cup in the coffee table, bending over and giving me a wonderful view of her bubble butt. Motherslut glances over her shoulder and caught a glimpse of me admiring her cute ass inside her tight yoga pants. She didn't act like anything had happened or that she had seen me, but I was sure that she had seen my deliberately lustful look I had shown to her as I admired her ass.

Motherslut sat back against me without a word and simple cuddle into my body again. She placed my arms around her waist and placed her hands on top of mine. Sighing in contentment, she then lay her head against my chest. Motherslut then twisted her body a little and whispered quietly, then wiggles her ass right against my crotch before getting comfortable enough to relax. Behind her, I was smirking at her obvious attempts at putting her ass in my face and then rubbing her ass against my crotch. I placed my chin on her shoulder from behind and then gently trailed my fingers over hers, as we silently watched the show. Knowing that I would be needing as much rest and energy for my first night "sleeping" in motherslut's bed, I let myself relax completely and closed my eyes for a nap.

I was awakened sometime later by motherslut gently shaking my arm and calling my name. I slowly came around as motherslut stated, "Come on, baby. Let's get us both to bed."

I sleepily nodded and played up being only half awake, as motherslut guided me by the hand to her "our?" bedroom. I only had on a T-shirt and my see-through silk workout shorts, so I casually stripped naked and climbed into bed. I had made it a point of letting motherslut get a good look at me by keeping my back to her or casually looking in another direction. I then sat up in bed as motherslut began to strip. She seemed to be putting on a little show for me, as she moved her hips and bent over directly in front of me. She then tried to casually bend over several times as she collected her clothes and put them in the hamper in her closet. When she returned from her closet she was wearing only a black silk shirt nightgown that was low cut enough to show her ample breasts and so short that it just came down to halfway over her ass. I loved the way her luscious breasts were on display at the top and her ass cheeks peaked out the bottom. Keeping in character was not possible at this point. I tried to dip my head or turn away, but the effect of my motherslut dressed like that was obvious. Motherslut grinned widely at me, silently telling me that she knew.

My mind was going a thousand miles an hour trying to find a way to get my plans back on track. I had no idea how to accomplish this because my incredibly hard cock tenting motherslut's comforter was the only thing that was getting any blood at the moment. Motherslut then kept eye contact with me as she sexily crawled into bed. I was sure my plans had been completely foiled and that I would have to come clean then and there. But for some reason as motherslut slid under the covers next to me, she kept her hands over the covers and just casually hugged her body to me. Smiling unseen by motherslut, I realized that she had either chosen not to attempt a simple and quite definite seduction or she was still not completely comfortable with making the first move when it comes to sex.

Motherslut seemed to be lost in her own little world as she lay snuggled up to my naked body and simply traced her fingers over my muscled chest and abs. She was biting her lower lip and seemed to be thinking hard about something. I was trying to remain calm and keep to my role as a reluctant son caught up in his perverted motherslut's incestuous desires. Apparently coming to a decision, motherslut finally asked, "Baby, what attracts you to other girls your age?"

She asked this with more than a little ire in her voice when I could clearly tell she wanted to ask about any attraction I had to my motherslut. I looked down at her, with confusion written on my face, but answered in vague ways about physical attraction, intelligence, independence, etc. Motherslut listened and seemed conflicted and a little disappointed in my abstract answer. She finally asked directly, "What could a woman do to attract you? You've been in relationships before, but what did those women or girls do to show you they were interested?"

She again had ire in her voice when she spoke about "girls" though she didn't say anything about "girls my age" this time. I continued to look like I didn't understand, even though I was leading her into my next trap. I knew that with a subtle push she would ask the right question and fall right into my trap. She sighed and finally asked shyly, "what did those women do to seduce you?"

Looking at motherslut with a look that I finally understood her, I was exasperated and shocked. I shook my head, clearly hurt and humiliated that she would even ask me this. I let my voice show my astonishment and exasperation as I said, "You're asking me how I can be seduced? You're my motherslut and you're asking me that? I can't believe that even YOU would stoop to asking me something like that!"

I then sat up and then climbed out of bed, my naked body now on show for my motherslut to see. I hoped that I could use this to further turn her on and leave her stammering for clear thought. I began pacing in front of her, my half-hard cock bobbing up and down for her to see. I finally turned to her and stood in front of her looking stunned and overwhelmed by her sheer audacity.

Motherslut was attempting to calm me down but was clearly distracted by my naked chiseled body before her. She stuttered our apologies and half-hearted explanations, but her eyes continuously slid up and down my body. She looked like she was on the verge of tears and positioned herself unknowingly to give me a more than ample view of her amazing breasts. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, attempting to show I was trying to calm down. I could feel my cock harden slightly and fought off a smirk as I heard her quiet moan as she watched my cock grow in size.

Opening my eyes to find her staring at my now fully hard cock mesmerized and completely oblivious to my supposed outrage. Shaking her head to clear her mind, she then locked eyes with me as if pleading with me for understanding. I stayed still and we both stared into each other's eyes, both of us filled with emotion. I finally dropped my head and sighed deeply and answered her as if reluctantly preparing myself to answer her question. Motherslut seemed to perk up and granted herself a moment of relief, as I asked "With everything we have been through, why are you asking me that?"

Motherslut jumped at the chance to answer my question, desperate to explain herself and her intentions, but stopped herself from answering at the last second. She finally said in a voice that cried sorrow and distress, "I was just wondering what you are attracted to in a woman. With everything we have been through today, I was hoping that I could be that for you. I was hoping that if I was able to show you what you mean to me and prove to you that I was willing to attract you to me, then maybe you wouldn't be so humiliated and conflicted by my actions towards you."

She said that and flopped backward on the bed in a seated position, looking completely defeated and hopelessly destitute. I immediately wanted to hold her and come clean with all of my feeling and desires for her, but I stayed in character knowing that the payoff would be so much more powerful. I sighed again and pretended to think it over in my head, before sitting back on the bed next to her, but kept my head down and continued looking ashamed at the turn of events. I took another deep breath as if preparing myself for something very uncomfortable and finally said, "I'm not going to tell you how to seduce me, motherslut. I just can't...won't do that."

Motherslut continued to stare at me beside her, now it seems she was oblivious to my raging hard-on. She slowly took my hand in hers and whispered quietly, "Baby, what can I do?"

I chanced a quick glance at her face and acted like I was wavering in my indecision. Motherslut picked up on this and scooted closer as she continued, "Baby, just tell me what you want me to say."

Shaking my head as if still undecided, I finally asked a question that I actually wanted to know, "If it was you that was...if you were going to seduce me, how would you do it?"

Motherslut actually looked taken aback. She stared at me wide-eyed, and completely still. Then she opened her mouth and tried to speak, but seemed to be so shocked and surprised that she had no answer. She looked down at our clasped hands and slowly intertwined our fingers as if she needed to be sure she could hold on to me. She bit her lower lip and seemed deep in thought until she finally began to answer. She did not answer in vague notions or obscure ideas but instead laid out a very detailed and thorough set of plans and circumstances as if she had thought of this long ago. She spoke of prancing around in front of me in various revealing pieces of her lingerie, like what she had on now. She talked about subtly flashing me with views of her ass, pussy, and breasts. She mentioned brief intimate touches and caresses, flirtatiously speaking in innuendos, leaving her lace thongs and bras for me to accidentally find, of asking for an oils massage after a long hard day, of exercising in front of me in overly revealing clothing, and pretended to be oblivious, and even leaving her door open as she changed stripped naked or soaped herself erotically in the shower.

I fought a smirk that she hadn't grasped that these were exactly the things that I had done to her. I nodded without comment but continued to look down as if uncomfortable hearing my motherslut would try all of this to seduce me. Then, wanting to get her even more worked up, I asked "And if all of that worked...if you had succeeded in turning me on and seducing me, what would you have done? Because I doubt, even if you did all of that to me, I would have come to you."

Motherslut gave me a sad smile as she nodded silently in understanding, as she inched closer to me until her breasts were touching my bicep.

Taking a deep breath as if finally deciding to dive in and hope for the best, motherslut began to describe her plan of leaving her computer open and logged on so I could see various erotic pictures of her, letting me accidentally catch her masturbating but pretending not to notice and possibly whispering my name as she reached orgasm, letting me find her pussy juice soaked panties on the floor somewhere she had no place leaving them and then casually bending over in front of me and accidentally showing me her bare pussy, and even watching a particularly raunchy sex scene in a movie with me and making comments about how she enjoyed this or that or explained how much more erotic real sex can be if the two participants can handle kinky sex.

Motherslut had slowly begun to work herself up, and unbeknownst to her, the position she was sitting in allowed me a great view of her bare slut hole and I was actually able to see it glisten with her juices. I then acted again like I was uncomfortable with hearing all of this or if even being so close to her as she described it all to me. I gently pulled away and turn led my body on the bed so that we were now facing each other. My very hard cock was now prominently displayed for her to see, but I acted oblivious as I shook my head and asked, "But why? Why do you want to do all of that with me, your own son."

Motherslut again had to force herself to focus on my questions and not my naked body and rock hard cock. She had to really focus her thoughts now. She knew she had to speak clearly and honestly if she had any hope of inducing her son into freely joining his own mother in a real incestuous relationship. Tentatively at first, but then growing bolder in her answers, mother explained exactly why she wanted me so much.

Motherslut explained watching me grow into a very attractive young man, of seeing how much of a good person I was, how I was intelligent, thoughtful, independent, and honest. She went on at great lengths about my good personality traits and other intangible qualities about me that she found attractive and desirable. Then taking a deep breath, she described my physique and physical appearance like she was describing a marble statue of some Greek god. Finally growing bold, motherslut described how attentive I was as a lover, my incredible sexual prowess and longevity in lovemaking, my apparent natural ability to induce her into multiple orgasms, my ability and instincts to know exactly what she needed and wanted sexually, and finally the sheer length and width of my hard cock.

Motherslut was getting herself worked up more and more, especially now that she was describing what turns her on about me. Finishing her descriptions of me, she sat there silently watching my reaction. I nodded again at the conclusion of her speech but made it clear by the look on my face that it was not a nod of acceptance but rather one of reluctant understanding. Finally, venturing to look motherslut in the eyes, I asked "What do you want with me? What do you want from me? What do you want for US?"

This time there was no hesitation in her answer to me. She continued to hold my gaze as she emotionally declared, "You. I want you. And I want you to want me as much as I want you."

Looking away in astonishment and disgust, I shook my head at her sheer audacity. Taking a deep breath and still with my face turned away, I said in a particularly hollow tone, "You want your own son to want you sexually."

My tone seemed to harden at the end and as I turned to face motherslut, I had schooled my face to be completely blank. I stared at motherslut with blank eyes, as she seemed to shrink under my cold hard gaze. I finally smiled sarcastically as I said, "Fine. Let's try that out, motherslut."

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,363 Followers