Motherslut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,363 Followers

I collapsed with a sigh back on the couch as motherslut continued riding my still hard cock. She looked like she was on the verge of orgasm as well. I moved my hands up and down her body as I encouraged motherslut in a sexy and husky voice that she seemed to love, "Cum for me mommy. I want to feel your slut hole explode on my hard cock. Cum on me, mommy. Cum on me."

Apparently, my voice was just what she needed to push herself over the edge. Motherslut arched her back and grabbed on to my biceps painfully hard. She screamed and shook from head to toe. I watched in awe. I had come to love watching my mother orgasm. Motherslut then took several deep breaths as she sat up, looking at me with a deep need in her eyes. She then practically threw herself forward, flinging her arms around me, and capturing my lips for a deep passionate kiss. She was still panting when we parted and stared into each other's eyes. I smiled and offered a simple breathless, "Hi."

She smiled cutely as she giggled out, "Hi."

Motherslut then hugged herself to my chest and continued to try to catch her breath. I just held her and slowly stroked her back. I placed a gentle kiss to her ear, making her giggle again. I then dropped my mouth to her ear and joked, "You're lucky I love you because I could tickle you mercilessly just to hear more of your cute laughs."

Motherslut shook her head, as she buried her face in my neck like she was trying to hide. I felt her body shake as she giggled again. Feeling playful I dropped my mouth to her ear and began sucking and biting her earlobe gently. I hugged her tighter, effectively trapping her arms between her chest and mine. She shook her body and playfully let out a muffled shriek, as she giggled uncontrollably. I then let go of her earlobe and loosened the strength of my hug, as she relaxed back into me. I felt her fingers slowly tracing over my chest. My cock was still rock hard and still inside her pussy, but neither of us made any attempt to move, both of us enjoyed our feeling of closeness.

Motherslut pushed herself back to sitting up straight on my lap, making my hard move inside her. We both moaned as she smiled shyly at me. She leaned in and captured my lips for another deep kiss. It wasn't overly energetic, but we both seemed to be trying to say something without speaking. Our hands were gently gripping each other's body, but neither of us seemed to be in any hurry to do anything. Smirking, I decided to tease her again. Still kissing deeply, I mumbled out "Mom, if I didn't know better, I would swear you had my hard cock in your wet pussy and you were kissing me."

Motherslut tightened her grip on my shoulders, digging her fingernails into me just enough to cause discomfort. She didn't stop kissing me but did glare at my tease. She finally decided to show me her claws, as she taunted me right back. Between kisses, she mumbled back, "And why is your hard cock shoved inside your own mother's wet pussy? Are you some kind of perverted deviant that gets off on incestuous activities?"

I smirked right back as our kiss deepened, we both knew where this was headed. But I knew that my next statement would seal the deal. I looked deep in my motherslut's eyes and drew back from the kiss, making motherslut give a cute pout. I said in my most serious and honest voice, "No, I just get off on being with you."

Motherslut was actually stunned into silence, but her pussy suddenly spasmed around my cock. She stared at me for a good 10 seconds, then threw herself at me again. She moaned deeply into our now deeply passionate kiss. Deciding to change our position, I tightened my hold around her waist and quickly turn med us, so that she was now on the bottom and laying on her back on the couch. Motherslut shrieked into the kiss and gripped onto my back, as I repositioned us. She then closed her eyes and relaxed into me. I began a slow and steady pace, wanting to take my time. I would pull out until only my cock head was still inside her pussy then slide back in as deep as I could go. Motherslut moaned into our kiss as she enjoyed the slow pace. Around our kiss, I mumbled out "Mom, you do realize that except for when we were asleep, we haven't been able to go more than an hour without some form of sex."

Motherslut giggled into the kiss then added, "I think we should keep that going. Don't you, baby?"

I mumbled back an affirmative answer then refocused on kissing and slowly fucking my mom. Mom and I continued to kiss in rhythm to our lovemaking, slow and steady. I remembered that the last time we had drawn out our sexual escapade it had resulted in both our orgasms being particularly powerful. Motherslut now snaked her hands around my sides and up my back to hold me to her. I felt the pads of her fingers pushing into my flesh as she added more pressure. I moaned and let her draw me in closer. She moaned back and began to slowly grind her hips into me, making my hard cock do amazing things inside my motherslut's wet pussy. We were moaning louder and louder into our kissing, but I kept my pace the same. Motherslut continued to grind her hips into me, but she also kept her speed slow and steady. Moving my hands from the side of the couch for stability, I snaked them under her arms and under her back to hold her to me.

Motherslut and I were pressed together and clinging to each other firmly, with only our hips moving. Our kissing and moaning were at pace with the slow pace of our hips. Our tongues were twisting and twirling inside her mouth with care and an intimacy that we both had been longing for. Motherslut's moans began to grow more desperate and I knew she would soon teach her orgasm. I wanted to cum with her. I wanted our orgasms to blend together in a cataclysm of pleasure.

I began focusing on all the things about my motherslut that turned me on, everything she had said last night that she would do to seduce me, all the things we had done together so far, everything I wanted to do with her in the future, and all her amazing reactions to what we had done. It worked, and I felt my orgasm approaching. I added just a little more strength and began clenching my dick root to add a certain amount of upwards bounce to my hard cock every time I would thrust into her sweet pussy. My new technique seemed to hit motherslut perfectly. Her moans increased and so did her pressure on my back as she clung to me. I felt my cock head begin to swell and then my cock twitched inside her, just as I felt her pussy quiver around my hard cock. Both of us moaned deeply into each other's mouths, as our kissing ceased and our orgasms shot through us both.

Our mouths were still open and our tongues were completely still and practically holding each other in her mouth. We were breathing heavily through our noses as we felt tremors rip through us both. Breaking the kiss, we pressed our foreheads together as we opened our eyes and stared at each other. We didn't speak for at least 2 minutes as we shared this mutual pleasure and intimacy. Motherslut was the first to smile up at me before biting her lower lip in her cute way. I smiled back at her but remained silent as we both tried to catch our breath.

Motherslut was the first to speak, quietly saying "We came at the same time."

I smiled down at her as I replied, "Yes, we did. Mmm...that was a big one."

Motherslut nodded as she pulled me to the side, making me lay beside her on the couch. We continued to hold each other silently, just enjoying the comfortable silence and our afterglow. Motherslut took a deep breath and seemed to shiver, as an aftershock ripped through her body. She smiled shyly as she snuggled against my chest. The only sounds coming from us was our slowing breaths, as motherslut and son continued to cuddle after our latest session of incest.

We lay the laid quietly for some time, neither of us wanting to move or needing to speak. I was lost in our little world as I let the past 24 hours repeat in my head. Thinking of something funny, I smirked and chuckled a little too loudly. Motherslut picked up on it and pulled her head back with a look of curious apprehension on her face as she asked, "What?"

Looking slightly embarrassed, I answered "I just realized you pounced me before I had a chance to have breakfast. I was looking forward to eating my mom's pussy this morning."

I said this last part as I placed a tender kiss to her lips, showing her that I was teasing her. Motherslut giggled in my arms and kissed me back, before adding "Well I was hoping to have a nice hot load of protein for breakfast, now I have three loads in my slut hole. So we've both made sacrifices today."

We both smiled at our incestuous banter, as we continued to hold each other close. I finally asked, "So tell me, where did "slut hole" come from? I never read that in your stories and I read them all several times."

Motherslut giggled and dipped her shoulders as she looked down embarrassed, then responded "I don't know where I got that. I was caught up in the moment and my son's big hard cock was doing amazing things inside me. I just thought it sounded dirty and perverted, so I went with it. You seemed to like the description."

She poked my chest as she said that last part. I responded with, "Oh I definitely thought that it was a very kinky thing to call my mother's pussy a 'slut hole,' but considering that I have christened all of your holes with my hot seed. What do we call your asshole and mouth?"

Motherslut slapped my chest playfully as she smiled and answered, "I don't have a pet name for my ass or mouth. Besides you're the only person who has ever been inside my ass and the only person that I ever even considered letting in my ass. But you did prepare me quite well with your tongue. I still can't believe how hard I've orgasmed with your tongue in my ass. And last night when you fucked my ass, I thought my orgasm was going to make me pass out."

I smiled and shrugged my shoulders as I said, "It was my pleasure. You have a very sexy bubble butt and a very cute little asshole. But don't forget the first orgasm I gave you was just from me kissing your pussy lips."

Motherslut giggled again as she remembered that first time, right after she had rubbed her pussy as she sucked my hard cock and swallowed my cum. She then looked up at me as she smiled and said "Well I was pretty worked up by that point. My sweet son had been seducing, taunting, and teasing me for at least two months. Can you blame a poor mother for orgasming when her own son kisses her poor deprived slut hole?"

We both laughed at this as we kissed quickly. Though our bodies were positioned in such a way to keep my still hard cock inside my motherslut's pussy, neither of us seemed to want to do anything about it. Both of us seemed happy with my hard cock acting as another anchor keeping is close together. Our arms continued to hold us both to the other and motherslut's legs were positioned on either side of my thighs, so at this point, nothing could pull us apart.

Motherslut thought of something and began to glare at me, before accusingly saying "You, young man, tricked me into telling you all the reasons why I am attracted to you, all the things you do that drive me crazy, and all the things I would do to seduce you."

I smiled widely and cheekily replied, "Yes, I did. What's your point, motherslut?"

Motherslut continued to try to hold her glare, but her blush and widening smile made that difficult. She simply shook her head and said, "I knew something was off about all of this. You acted like you were ashamed and humiliated to even talk about any of this, but you barely hesitated when we actually did anything. You even did plenty of things to me on your own accord. I just never thought that all of this was really your long-planned out and perfectly executed scheme to get us together. I don't even know how you could have accomplished this more perfectly. You're diabolical!"

I smiled again as I then leaned down to capture my flustered motherslut's lips. Pulling back, I explained "Well there were certain moments when I broke character so to speak. Can you blame me? You're too sexy for me to resist even when I'm supposed to be trying to resist. But to be perfectly honest, I had a great deal of help in the planning and scheming of all of this from your stories. You were very detailed in your stories explaining the build-up to actual incest. I simply read them all, studied the overall and specific ways, added a little of my own ideas, and tried to see understand what fantasies you were trying to write out. In the end, it was pretty easy to follow your instructions."

Motherslut was listening intently with wide eyes, as she finally realized how much time and effort I had put into all of this. She blushed furiously and I felt her pussy quiver around my cock, as she smiled shyly and attempted to hide her face in my neck. I chuckled at her cute reaction and just continued to hold her close. We continued to silently cuddle and enjoy our peaceful intimacy for a while longer. I then decided to tease my motherslut a little more, I nuzzled my mouth down to her ear and breathed out in the sexy voice that she seemed to love, "Have I mentioned that your pussy tastes amazing?"

I smirked when motherslut stiffened and attempted to hide from me by cuddling closer and refusing to look at my face. I smirked when I thought that she probably had her eyes closed too. I also had to withhold a moan, as I felt her pussy quiver at my comment. I continued, "I love the way your juices collect and glisten on your pussy lips. It makes kissing and sucking them so much more fun. And when I have my tongue inside your slut hole when you orgasm, you clench around my tongue and hold me inside you. Your clit gets so sensitive when I suck and lick it. Your whole body shakes when your clit is in my mouth. You have never been able to watch me go down on you for very long, you always seem to shut your eyes and orgasm very fast. And I could never forget what it's like to tongue fuck your tight little asshole. The first time I stuck my warm wet tongue in your ass you orgasmed do hard, I thought you were having a seizure. And yesterday when we were in the 69 position, do you realize that you were spit roasting yourself with my hard cock in your mouth and throat and my tongue in your pussy and ass. You rocked back and forth, fucking yourself on my hard cock and tongue. You pushed your body backward so hard that I was actually able to press my lips inside your sweet pussy. And when you orgasm with my tongue in your slut hole, you always flood my mouth with your pussy juices and I swallow every drop you give me."

Motherslut finally looked up at me with a mock glare on her face and pure lust in her eyes, as she answered "Young man, you say one more word designed to make your motherslut's pussy wet and needy, and I will fuck myself on your tongue and face until I feel like my pussy is satisfied with your attention."

She quirked an eyebrow up, waiting for my comeback. Never one to back down from a challenge or to turn down an opportunity to lick my motherslut's pussy, I frowned like I was a disappointed child and said, "But mom, I haven't even described the look on your face or the sounds you make when you orgasm."

Motherslut glared at me, then smirked evilly as she pushed herself away from me and climbed up my body to straddle my face. She looked down and said in her best "authoritative mother" voice, "I warned you, young man. Now you can just..."

She never got to finish her sentence. As soon as I saw my motherslut's wet pussy less than an inch above my mouth, I grabbed her thighs, pulled her down to my mouth, and drove my wet tongue as deep into her slut hole as I could. Motherslut's entire body shook and whatever else she was going to say was cut off as she gasped deeply for breath, when her own sweet son plunged his warm tongue deep into her needy pussy. I absolutely loved licking my motherslut's pussy, and her other holes too. I kept my hands on her thighs, keeping her pussy pressed right against my lips. I smiled realizing that I was French kissing her pussy.

Motherslut was moaning loudly and massaging and rubber her luscious breasts. Her head was thrown back and her chest was pressed out as enjoyed her sweet son's tongue buried deep in her needy pussy. She still marveled at the skill and precision I had when going down on her. She knew that she would soon be enjoying her next orgasm. She smiled thinking of her pussy juices flowing over my face like she was marking her territory. She moaned in pleasure as she realized that my whole body was now her territory, just like her body was mine.

Motherslut was overcome with lust as she felt my tongue doing such amazing things inside her pussy. She could feel her orgasm building and moaned louder and louder. She loved the feeling of my hands gripping her thighs, pulling her pussy down, and holding it to my open mouth. Motherslut cried out in pleasure as her pussy spasmed and her orgasm crashed over her. I felt motherslut orgasm above me and wished I could watch her body and face as she was overcome with pleasure, but I kept all of my attention on my motherslut's spasming slut hole. A generous flood of pussy juices flowed into my mouth and I greedily swallowed it all. I kept my tongue deep in her slut hole, as her pussy muscles trembled and clinched around my tongue.

Motherslut let out a loud sigh of relief and pleasure as she relaxed on my face. All of her body weight was now being supported by her pussy on my mouth and my tongue plunged in her slut hole. I heard motherslut giggle. She then began to rock her hips forward and back, riding my tongue and rubbing her pussy on my face. She rolled her hips far enough forward that her clit rubbed against my nose, causing her to gasp in surprise and pleasure and go completely still. She giggled again as she began to actively rub her clit against my nose, moaning loudly.

Apparently, she was working herself up and decided to be more vocal than usual. She began taunting me, saying "You love eating your mommy's wet pussy, don't you baby? I bet you love sticking your long wet tongue all the way up your own mother's slut hole and feeling me cum all over your face and in your mouth. Such a dirty boy, letting his own mother sit on his face and rub her wet pussy all over his tongue, mouth, and face until I orgasm. But don't worry, mommy will always spread her legs for her sweet boy whenever he needs a proper snack."

I could only moan into motherslut's slut hole at her taunts. I couldn't deny anything she said, in fact, I readily admitted to all of it and more. I smirked as I thought that it wasn't my fault that my mother's pussy tasted too good and was so amazingly yielding to my tongue. Motherslut then clamped her thighs tightly around my head, covering my ears and making me unable to hear any more of her taunts. I pulled her pussy down harder on my face as I plunged my tongue as deep as I could and licked in all my motherslut's special spots. Motherslut was really working herself up to a frenzy as she continued to roughly grind her pussy on my face and rub her clit on my nose.

I felt her signature quivers in her pussy then the small tremors that shot through her body. Motherslut then seemed to cry out as her body went completely rigid. I gently stroked her thighs as I continued to lick lazily into her pussy, as I let my motherslut ride out her orgasm. She then sighed heavily and her whole body seemed to relax, as she lifted her thigh over my head and moved back down to snuggle into my side with a contented sigh. I hugged her to me and placed a tender kiss on her lips. She could only return my kiss sleepily, as apparently that last orgasm really wore her out. I smiled down and my exhausted mother, while she began to sprawl her naked body across mine in her usual preferred position for sleep. I relaxed back into her and decided a nap was a good idea. Needing to say one last thing, I dipped my head to her ear and quietly whispered, "I love you, Tiffany."

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,363 Followers