Motherslut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then crawled towards her slightly shaking body and gently but firmly pushed her backward on the bed, so that she was now on her back. Her skimpy nightgown had risen up, fully exposing her glistening wet pussy to me. Motherslut remained silent as she looked at me slightly fearful, but I could tell by the look in her eyes that she was also very aroused. I then laid on my stomach between her legs and wrapped my arms around her thighs to keep her still. Looking up at her face with my still blank face, I slowly lowered my head and plunged my tongue into her very wet pussy.

Motherslut's reaction was immediate and explosive. She cried out in pleasure and shock, as her back arched off the bed. Her hands gripped and clawed at the bed covers. Her breathing was already coming out as high pitched gasps and deep moans. I applied all of my knowledge of her slut hole to drive my motherslut wild and make her hit orgasm painfully fast. I increased my hold on her thighs and pushed my face harder into her pussy, making my nose rub against her clit. Motherslut must have been very worked because her thighs were clamping shut on my head harder and harder as her gasps and moans increased in volume. She suddenly slapped the back of my head and gripped my hair painfully tight, as she pulled my face deeper into her pussy. She then went rigid and cried out in sheer pleasure as her orgasm rocked her body.

Motherslut was thrashing and gasping for breath, as the intensity of the orgasm continued to roll through her. Finally, with an audible sigh of satisfaction and relief, motherslut collapsed back onto the bed as aftershocks continuously shocked her system. Without giving motherslut even a chance to catch her breath and enjoy her afterglow, I moved my mouth up to her clit and quickly latched on with my lips. I immediately began to greedily suck and lick her clit. I then held onto her thighs even tighter as her whole body seemed to jump violently in shock and surprise. Motherslut's eyes were clamped tightly shut and her deep breaths were made through clenched teeth. Her right hand was tightly gripping the comforter and her left hand was grasping her forehead as if she was afraid her head would explode.

I wanted her to come completely unglued and lose all control of herself. I wanted to see how far I could push her into orgasmic bliss until she literally collapsed in exhaustion. I watched her continued reaction to the excruciatingly intense pleasure she was receiving. I wondered if she would actually plead and beg me to stop or slow down, but fearing this, I simply kept up the unyielding pressure and pleasure to leave her unable to speak at all. Motherslut was practically in tears at this point. Her already sensitive clit felt like it was on fire. The sheer level and speed of her pleasure were enough to leave her overwhelmed. She tried to relax herself, to ignore the painful pleasure, and finally to embrace the delectable agony that she was in, but the quick succession of her last orgasm ending and this one building, coupled with the intensity and amazing skill of my oral assault on her clit, made her body into an unending cycle of pleasures and pain that threatened to force unconsciousness upon her.

Before she could be completely overwhelmed, she finally reached her peak to orgasm. She screamed through clenched teeth and bucked her hips uncontrollably, as her pussy exploded in a flood of juices down my chin. Seeing her current state of near shock and watching her body continue to shake uncontrollably, I relaxed my sucking and licking of her clit, to allow motherslut to catch her breath and ride out her orgasm. I watched as she seemed to finally come down and enjoy the feelings flowing through her body. She moaned deeply and slowly brought her hands to her luscious beast and body to gently run her hands over herself and relish the sensations she felt.

I finally removed my mouth from her clit, and slowly crawled up my motherslut's body. She looked down at me and we locked eyes. I stalked up her body like a predator with a look in my eyes that surely screamed in warning. Motherslut's gasped as she saw my expression and immediately stilled, as she watched me crawl up her body. As I continued to crawl towards her head, I hooked my fingers to her nightgown and slowly pulled it over her head before casually tossing it away. Motherslut continued to silently watch me with wide eyes, biting her lower lip in slight worry.

I came to rest with my head right in front of hers and my hands shaking under her back to grab her shoulders from underneath her. My painfully hard cock was teasing her wet pussy as I positioned myself between her legs. Then with a slow and deliberate push, I inched my way into motherslut's very sensitive slut hole. Motherslut moaned deeply and immediately wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my sides and clung to my back. She seemed to be attempting to pull me deeper into her, but I kept an excruciatingly slow pace of pushing my hard cock into her needy pussy. Motherslut whimpered when she realized I was not going to simply plunge into her slut hole until my raging hard-on was buried balls deep inside her, but she remained silent, still taken aback by my facial expression and dominating behavior. But I could feel that her pussy lips were slick with juices and her slut hole seemed to clinch around every inch of my hard cock that I gave her.

Inch by inch I continued to slowly enter motherslut's pussy until I was resting my pelvis against hers and my cock was buried in her slut hole. Motherslut moaned deeply and hugged me tighter to her body. I then began to slowly thrust in and out of her. I would slowly pull out until only my cock head remained inside her, then slowly push forward until I was all the way back in. Motherslut's eyes were half-closed now and her mouth hung open, as she relaxed into the slow-paced fucking that she was receiving. Her breathing was quiet and steady, as she would inhale a long breath when I was pulling out and then exhale deeply as I re-entered her pussy. I felt her legs lock together around my waist and her fingers began to cling to my back with more and more pressure. Her eyes locked with mine and spoke of an unsaid but deep emotional need. She was obviously getting into this slow-paced fuck session and I could tell that if I continued to draw this out, our orgasms would be powerful indeed.

I continued fucking motherslut in this slow and steady pace for what seemed like an hour, and it might have been. I began to slowly feel my orgasm building and motherslut seemed to be nearing hers as well, her eyes had taken on a more needy look to them, her hands were stroking the muscles on my back, her moans had steadily increased in pitch but not volume and her thighs began to tighten around my waist.

I then felt motherslut's customary indicators of an impending orgasm: her slut hole quivered around my hard cock, her arms and legs began to shake, and she bit her lower lip in concentration. Usually, she would shut her eyes at this point, but right now she seemed to be forcing herself to look me in the eyes as she came. Her orgasms always had a way of making my cum too, but I refused to speed up or change anything about our current session of incest. I fought the smirk on my face, as I watched motherslut fight to keep her eyes open as I felt her pussy quiver and then clinch down on my hard cock.

Motherslut clung to me with all of her strength as her body began to shake uncontrollably. Using all of her will power, motherslut managed to keep her eyes open and locked with mine as she moaned deeply and then cried out in pleasure as her orgasm overtook her. She clung to me with shaking arms and legs as she came and seemed to be watching me intently as I neared my orgasm. I felt almost self-conscious under motherslut's scrutiny. I fought to keep my own expression neutral and refused to break eye contact, as I felt my hard cock twitch, swell, and then explode in a fountain of hot cum inside my motherslut's greedy pussy. I managed to keep my eyes locked with hers, my face neutral, and only let out a deep sigh as I filled motherslut's with a very big load of my seed. Motherslut only sighed quietly as she felt my hot cum spurting inside her slut hole. I continued my slow and deliberate pace until I felt my still hard cock stop coating motherslut's insides in hot cum.

We stayed completely motionless with our eyes still locked until both of us had steadied our breathing. I then whispered out huskily, "Get on your hands and knees, motherslut."

I watched her eyes dilate and her nostrils flare as she heard what her son had just ordered her to do. I sat back on my heels, letting my still hard cock slide out of her pussy, as motherslut scrambled to follow my order. She readily did as I had instructed, recognizing that I was usually rough and hard when I fucked her doggie style. After the slow-paced fuck and long build-up to orgasm, motherslut was looking forward to a fast and rough fuck by her son that left her gasping for breath and unable to move.

I withheld my smirk, as I saw motherslut's smiling and hopeful face look back over her shoulder as she shook her bubble butt in anticipation and hopeful provocation. Motherslut had no real idea of what was about to happen. I dropped my face to her puckered asshole and began to plunge my tongue deep and hard into her tight little ass. Motherslut gasped and clinched her asshole around my tongue, as her eyes went wide in surprise. She then moaned deeply as my hands grabbed her ass cheeks and began to massage them roughly. I forced my tongue as deep as I could into my motherslut's asshole, and licked in all directions. Remembering which areas seemed to really drive her wild, I attacked them with my tongue with a fervor. To add to her pleasure, I began to raise my hands and then deliver spanks to both of motherslut's ass cheeks, causing her to yelp surprise and exquisite stings to her bubble butt. I continued to spank her ass cheeks as I tongue ducked her asshole until I felt motherslut begin to push her ass back into me and rock steadily as she tried to fuck her asshole on my tongue. I readily allowed her to do this and added additional force and depth to the tongue fucking that I was delivering to her tight little asshole. I smirked against her asshole as I thought that if motherslut wanted me deeper inside her ass, she would really enjoy what comes after her next orgasm.

Motherslut was moaning deeply as she continued to force her ass back into my deep licking tongue. Her body movements were becoming faster and harder, as her moans rise in volume. Then with a high pitch cry of astonishment and sheer pleasure, motherslut's asshole clamped down tightly around my tongue, she slammed her ass backward skewering her tight little asshole on my wet warm tongue and shook from head to toe as her orgasm ripped through her.

I continued on licking deep inside motherslut's asshole, as she enjoyed her afterglow. I heard her moan quietly but deeply and saw her looking back over her shoulder with a look of determined desire on her face. I withdrew my tongue from her asshole making sure her tight little asshole was slick with my spit and nicely loosened up and relaxed. I came up to kneeling behind her and looked motherslut in the eyes, as I slowly stroked my rock hard cock. I had hidden a small vial of lube by the bed and had already made sure my cock was well greased as motherslut was busy enjoying her orgasm.

Motherslut gasped as she watched me stroking myself as she watched, something I had never done before. She was completely mesmerized by the determined look on my face and the sheer perverted eroticism of watching her own son look her in the eyes as he stroked his rock hard cock. I then eased forward and guided my hard cock to motherslut's spit dripping asshole. I pressed gently but firmly until my cock head had popped passed her sphincter and into her ass. Motherslut gasped and clinched her asshole tightly shut as her head dropped and her eyes widened in shock and surprise of being ass fucked by her own son.

I left my hard cock inside her ass to allow motherslut to get used to the feeling. I then reached forward and pulled her up into a kneading position, with one arm around her waist and my other hand clutching her gently by the throat. Motherslut gasped and went completely still at this point. I huskily whispered into her ear, "Where is my hard cock, motherslut?"

She breathed shallowly, still in mild shock, as she quietly answered, "It's in my asshole."

I growled back, "That's right, motherslut. Your only son has his big hard cock in your tight little asshole. Have you ever been fucking in the asshole, motherslut?"

Wide-eyed and still trying to calm herself down, while at the same time wishing she could reach down to masturbate viciously. This turn of events, her son's dominating behavior, and the knowledge that her own son would be the first person to fuck her in the ass was making her asshole and pussy quiver. Motherslut finally breathed out a simple, "No."

I continued to hold her very still by her throat, as I growled out "Good, then I will be the first. I'm going to fuck your tight little asshole until I shoot my hot load deep inside you. You can rub yourself if you want to make yourself cum. I think it might be hot to see my dirty perverted motherslut masturbating as her own son blasts her virgin ass. How does my hard cock feel in your ass, motherslut? I want you to tell me how you feel with a cock in your ass."

Motherslut gulped and voice shaking said, "I can feel your long hard cock stretching my asshole. You're so deep inside my ass. I've never done anything like this before."

I smirked as I corrected her, saying "You've never done anything like this before? What about all the times you have orgasmed with my tongue plunging deep in your asshole? And I'm not deep inside you, yet. In fact, my hard cock's not even halfway inside your tight little asshole yet."

With this, I pushed her back onto her hands and knees, as I grabbed her hips. I heard motherslut gasp as I slowly pressed my rock hard cock into her ass. I was going very slow and allowing her plenty of time to get used to the new feeling, plus listening intently for any sounds of pain or distress. Despite what I had said and my outward appearance and actions, the last thing I wanted to do was actually hurt my motherslut. I want to dominate her and have her submit, of course, but I wanted her to enjoy this experience as well. Judging by how hard she orgasms with my tongue in her ass, she would enjoy this as well. Plus the numerous times that her characters get fucked in the ass in her erotic stories, showed me that she was at the very least interested in trying a big hard cock in her ass.

I continued to pay strict attention to motherslut's sounds and behavior as I pressed the entire length of my rock hard cock into her tight little ass. I moaned at the feeling of having my hard cock deep inside my motherslut's virgin asshole. Motherslut was breathing heavily, with her mouth hung open in shock, and her eyes open wide, as she felt the entire length of her son's rock hard cock finally come to a stop inside her asshole. She had never felt this full before or this pervertedly dirty. She was not able to rub her pussy yet and was just concentrating on relaxing and getting used to having her sweet boy's hard cock deep in her ass. She was just starting to breathe naturally again when she heard me ask "How does that cock in your ass feel, motherslut?" Are you ready to get fucked?"

Motherslut felt her pussy quiver and tingle and her stretched wide asshole seemed to do the same, as she finally answered "Your cock is so big and wide. I can feel you stretching my asshole. I never imagined it would feel this good. I feel like I'm going to cum just from feeling your hard cock inside me."

I smirked at her reaction and feelings of having my hard cock in her ass. I then began to slowly pull out until just my cock head was passed her sphincter, before slowly pushing back in all the way. I continued in this way for several minutes, to really let motherslut get used to this and allow her to relax a bit more. I was perfectly happy to watch my hard cock slowly pressed between my motherslut's beautifully ample ass cheeks and then slowly being swallowed by her tight little asshole.

Motherslut than slowly began to push back into my slow thrusts, telling me she was almost ready for a true ass fucking. I decided to find out if she would actually be able to ask or even plead for more, as I asked "You like my big hard cock in your ass, motherslut? Does it make you feel dirty to want your son to fuck your asshole and fill you with hot cum? I bet you're such a dirty perverted motherslut that you're going to orgasm just by a good hard ass fucking."

I knew that dirty and demeaning talk always made motherslut horny and ready for a good fuck. Motherslut didn't disappoint. She waited until I had pulled all the way back with just my cock head inside her ass, then forced her bubble butt back with such strength that her tight little asshole swallowed my entire length. Motherslut then moaned in pleasure like the true dirty motherslut she is. Then without saying a word, she began to fuck her asshole on my cock deep and hard. I smiled as I watched her fucking herself on my hard cock. Then I added my own strength to her deep ass fucking. Motherslut's moans were deep and loud. Her mouth was hanging open in a near-constant moan of pleasure. Her beautiful bubble butt shook erotically ever time it bounced against my thighs. I decided to taunt her more, knowing how much it turned her on. I called out, "Did you realize you were such a dirty ass slut, because I sure didn't? If I had known I might have started blasting your tight little asshole years ago. I bet you really do cum by having me fuck your ass. You're not even trying to play with yourself, are you? You don't need to play with your pussy when you have your son's nice big hard cock giving your asshole a good deep fucking! I knew you were an ass slut as soon as you came with my tongue in your asshole."

My dirty talk had once again done the trick. Motherslut suddenly threw her head back, screamed very loudly, slammed her ass back into my hard cock deeper than ever, and went completely rigid as her orgasm rocked her body. I almost stopped to let my motherslut enjoy her orgasm, but staying in character required me to keep going...besides, my own orgasm was fast approaching and I wasn't going to mess that up.

I gripped her hips tightly in my hands and was pulling her hips backward as I continued to slam my hard cock deep and hard into motherslut's tight little asshole. Motherslut's head was dropped and she seemed to still be gasping for breath. I smirked seeing the was her ass cheeks and luscious breasts shook with the force of my thrusts. We would definitely have to try other positions for anal sex in the future. I smiled and felt my cock twitch when I remembered that tomorrow I would be coming clean to my motherslut. I had my plan back in motion and my preparations were done and ready to go. I just needed to stay in character a little longer, then...

My inner musings were cut off as I suddenly felt my orgasm building. I quickly taunted motherslut, saying "I'm about to breed your asshole, motherslut. Are you ready for your first taste of hot cum deep in your ass?"

Motherslut was still unable to talk, but I thought I heard an affirmative moan. I was too far gone at this point. With one last hard and deep thrust, I pulled motherslut's hips back with all my strength and exploded a sea of my hot seed right up my motherslut's ass. She moaned deeply as she felt the inside of her ass being coated with hot cum for the first time. She smiled in pleasure and accomplishment with the knowledge that it had been her son who had given her her first ass fucking and breeding. Motherslut smiled again realizing that her son had also been the first to rim her asshole. She hummed in contentment as she felt tingles roll through her body.