Motherslut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling my cock finally spend itself of all cum and begin to soften, I let it fall out on motherslut's asshole and stood up off the bed. Not wanting to actually degrade my motherslut and not being a fan of ATM or ATP, I wiped my dick and balls clean with a wet wipe. Feeling exhausted after a long day of almost nonstop sex, I crawled into bed and, breaking character, pulled my equally exhausted motherslut to me. I reached up to turn off the lights, as motherslut snuggled closer into me with a quiet sigh of complete contentment. I smiled thinking of her likely over joyous reaction tomorrow. I bet the two of us would have so much sex, that we'd put today's activities to shame. We were both still naked and the feeling of our skin on skin as we cuddled quickly lulled us both to a night of deep sleep.

Motherslut woke up feeling warm and relaxed. She stayed still and blushed slightly when she realized that she was still naked and also sprawled over my naked body. She lifted her head from my chest and gazed at her handsome sleeping son. She felt her pussy quiver and her asshole tingle as she thought of last night's events. She was slightly surprised that her now well fucked and stretched asshole wasn't even sore, but she smiled thinking that it was likely due to the long rimming she had received prior to her ass being blasted by her well-endowed son. She wanted to stretch and shake her tired muscles but didn't want to wake me, yet.

Motherslut had to force herself to remain perfectly still when she realized that her thigh was draped across her sleeping son's very hard cock. She smirked thinking about sliding slowly under the covers and sucking my morning wood. She licked her lips and imagined waking me up like that. She then frowned realizing that I might not want that from my own motherslut. Yesterday had been wonderful, but her son was still very conflicted and ashamed of being forced by his overly horny motherslut into an incestuous relationship. She paused again wondering if "relationship" was the correct word to use at this point. She wanted that to be what we were, but my actions and objections often pointed to me being uncomfortable and humiliated by motherslut's urges.

Motherslut sighed as she remembered how dominant and aggressive her son had been last night, but thought it was somewhat strange that even then I had been careful not to be too rough to actually cause her any pain, or any discomfort really. She cocked her head to the side thinking about how slow and steady I had been when I first entered her virgin asshole. Thinking that I must have put a lot of thought into how to properly fuck her up the ass and not cause her any pain. She wondered if this wasn't my first time fucking a woman up the ass and frowned slightly when she decided that was the most likely answer. The only other option was that I had been planning to fuck her asshole and planned it out so well that I had been prepared to take my time and do everything perfectly, but this didn't add up because I had obviously been pushed to my breaking point and only did all of that because motherslut had upset me. Her son had been so worked up and upset that he actually just lost control and...

But motherslut still could not wrap her head around it. It just didn't make sense. Her son had been upset and shocked when she had asked about how she could seduce him. But he seemed to calm down and hear her out, even if he was reluctant and clearly uncomfortable with the whole conversation and situation as a whole. She sighed again in sorrow when she thought of having pushed her own son so much that he had actually turned a complete 180 degrees and become so domineering and had proceeded to angrily lick, suck, and fuck her into multiple orgasms until we had both exhaustedly fell asleep in each other's arms. She shook her head in exasperation thinking that something just wasn't right. Had she simply pushed her son too far and he snapped? He seemed to take some pleasure from last night, and most of the other times we had been together. So what was she missing?

Motherslut's musings were stopped when I suddenly stirred next to her. I didn't actually open my eyes, but I seemed to adjust my position to get more comfortable. I even hugged motherslut closer to me in my sleep and buried my face in her hair. After this, I seemed to relax and drift back to sleep. Motherslut stayed perfectly still and snuggled closer to me, even laying her head back on my chest and sighing quietly.

Motherslut smiled as she fantasized about the two of us in an actual relationship. She understood that we couldn't actually come out as a couple, but behind closed doors was another thing altogether. We were never the kind of people who liked going to parties or things like that, both of us seemed most comfortable having a quiet evening at home or something exclusive and private. Motherslut smiled thinking about us going on dates or romantic holidays where no one knew us and we could just be ourselves, but she sighed again coming back to the basic problem that her son seemed to want nothing to do with any kind of romantic or incestuous relationship with her. She had high hopes every time we had any kind of amazing and mind-blowing sex or shared an intimate moment, like cuddling together on the couch sharing a smoothie between the two of us. It had seemed like such a magical moment, but she just could not let her doubts go. What could she do, continue to force herself on her son, and run the risk of losing him forever? This possibility made her want to break down crying. Should she just stop and try to forget about her overwhelming attraction and forbidden love for her own son? If she had to, could she let him go? Watch him fall in love with another woman and pretend to be happy for him. She felt like she had been stabbed in the heart as she thought about this. Motherslut bit her lip worryingly as she tried to clear her head and not think about the possible futures. She the jumped slightly feeling me wake up. I had finally opened my eyes but took a few moments to clear the cobwebs from my brain. Finally remembering everything from yesterday and my plans for today, I mumbled out a sleepy, "Morning mom."

Motherslut seemed slightly taken aback by my calling her "mom" instead of my now customary "motherslut." I had finally decided to tell her everything and figured now was a good time to set the groundwork. I pretended that everything was completely normal between us. I even managed to look casually about our tangled naked bodies still clinging to each other, not to mention my very hard cock. I offered my usual morning pleasantries of asking how she slept. She returned the morning pleasantries, but was obviously and understandably surprised at my nonchalant attitude and behavior. I kissed the top of her head and said that I needed to pee and that I would probably take a quick shower before breakfast. I even asked if that was ok with her. Motherslut could only nod mutely as she tried to wrap her head around my seemingly obliviousness and casual attitude. I skid out of bed and smiled warmly at motherslut before turning and walking out of her bedroom completely naked and seemingly completely comfortable with my naked body and very hard cock bouncing back and forth, in front of her.

Coming into my bathroom, I completed my morning routine, as usual, still leaving my bathroom door wide open just in case motherslut wanted to watch me in the shower. I then walked back to my old bedroom to get dressed. I calmly thought about asking motherslut about moving my clothes into her bedroom, then corrected myself and thinking of it as "our bedroom." But I decided that should wait until after our talk.

I knew I had left enough hints and clues that motherslut was at least suspecting some was different, but I was sure she had yet to figure everything out. I decided that it was time to have our talk as soon as motherslut finished her morning routine. I collected a few things and headed downstairs to wait. I had to go over everything in my head several times, but I was confident that I shouldn't put this off any longer. I was wearing a tight-fitting T-shirt and a pair of my see-through silk workout shorts, without any underwear of course. I could never resist teasing motherslut with my obvious raging hard cock, perfectly visible in my tight shorts. I smirked as I thought of her usual reaction to seeing me in these shorts.

Motherslut came downstairs a short time later, dressed in her customary tight T-shirt and yoga pants. She smiled at me, still looking a little confused and worried about my present relaxed attitude. I smiled warmly at her and invited her to join me on the couch. I spread my legs (giving her a perfect view of my hard cock stretching my tight shorts) and patted the space in between for her to sit. Motherslut came over to the couch and timidly sat between my legs. I immediately wrapped my left arm around her waist and placing my left hand in her stomach with my fingers tracing her panty line. I placed a quick kiss to her cheek as I gently pulled her back into my chest, and pressed her ass against my very hard cock.

Motherslut seemed unsure of what was going on or how to proceed. I smiled at her shyness after everything we had done. I then handed her a few pieces of paper, saying "You have to read these. They are incredible."

Motherslut nodded and took the pages from me and looked down to read them. She then froze completely as she realized I had handed her excerpts of her own erotic incest stories. I had highlighted certain passages that were particularly kinky or should have motherslut rethinking the events leading up to and including our sexual activities. Motherslut was wide-eyed and unable to speak as she looked through page after page, recognizing all her own work. I was reading over her shoulder and slowly tracing her panty line with my left hand as my right hand snaked under her armpit and held her just under her breasts.

Seeing that motherslut wasn't going to say anything, I began pointing to certain passages and making comments I how kinky it was or how it seemed like the author had specific images in her head when she described something. I then quietly whispered into motherslut's ear in a very husky voice, "I had no idea my own mother had such a dirty and kinky fantasy life. When I first read these I thought that it had to have been written by a mother who was already fucking her own son. How else could someone be so descriptive and passionate about incest? But then I recognized your pen name. I had to do a little checking, but I knew it was you. You practically described the two of us down to minute detail, of course, you did get the dimensions of my cock slightly wrong. I'm sure you now know that I'm just a tad bigger around and in length than in your stories."

I kissed the side of her cheek again as I said that last part. Motherslut was breathing a little heavier and faster, my quiet dirty talk in her ear, steady teasing of her panty line and under her breasts, plus the fact that she had once again been caught with proof of her incest driven fantasy life. She then started to really think about everything occurring in the past few months. She began searching through the pages and really reading the highlighted sections and recognizing that they described my teasing, taunting, and finally seduction of her. I smirked begging her when I realized that she was starting to put it all together.

I again whispered huskily into her ear, "Yeah, the setup took longer in real life than it did in your stories. I tried to get the shorts that you described exactly as you wanted for me to wear when I work out. Swimming and sleeping naked were easy, I think I will keep doing those. It just feels better."

Motherslut shivered as I continued to speak in her ear, "Do you have any idea how long I spent in yoga positions that had my bending over or thrusting my cock out? All that time just waiting for you to catch s glimpse. Then all the times I accidentally walked around naked when I thought you weren't home. Or when I started leaving my bathroom door open just enough so you could watch me in the shower. Of course, I also took your advice about increasing our hugs, adding a little more flirtatious and innuendo when I talked with you, gently caressing you when we would hug, and kissing you on the lips instead of the cheek. You really did lay out a good path of seduction."

I hugged motherslut tighter as I said this, again letting her feel my hard cock pressing against her ass. Motherslut finally spoke up, asking in a very quiet voice "You planned all of this? You wanted ME to make the first actual move? You wanted ALL of this?"

I smiled and answered her questions, "Actually, you could say that I just followed your instructions to set all this up. I thought that it would be best for you to take the first actual moves the way you did, that way if you decided against it we could both pretend nothing had happened. I didn't want to risk losing you if I just came forward and tried to seduce you outright. I wanted this very much. I read every one of your stories and I could tell that you like fantasizing about being dominated by me. I could have done it that way and just told you what was going to happen and had you submit to my desires, but I thought this way was a very kinky way to make you be the depraved motherslut who is making her own sweet son satisfy and satiate her incestuous desires."

Motherslut turned her head to look in my eyes, with a shocked expression on her face as she accused, "Do you have any idea how awful I felt or how much of a despicable motherslut I felt like when I thought that I was humiliating you and making you ashamed by my own desires and urges?"

I smiled and tilted my head as I argued, "That never seemed to want to stop sucking your son's hard cock, having me lick and suck your pussy until you orgasmed and covered my face with your pussy juice, cumming so hard with my hard cock inside you that your whole body shook, or screaming as you orgasmed with my warm wet tongue up your tight little asshole. And then of course there is last night, you let your own son blast his hot cum deep in your ass and you orgasmed to that too."

Motherslut huffed and turned her head, apparently unwilling to look at me. I gently grabbed her chin and turned her head to look at me. I smiled warmly and looked into her eyes with as much emotion I could, as I answered "If you can look me in the eyes and tell me that you haven't orgasmed more times, in faster successions, and more powerfully with me when I was pretending to be an unwilling partner and you got to feel all the power and control of making me satisfy all your dirty incestuous desires if you can do that I will apologize for my behavior and manipulation of you and I will never even suggest we have sex again."

Motherslut stiffened as she heard my promise. She then narrowed her eyes and stared at me hard for several seconds, before dropping her head and sighing. I hugged her close again and quietly whispered into her ear, "Now you don't have to pretend to not want to be together or walk on eggshells around me thinking that I don't want you too. I won't pretend to not want you or not want to make you constantly shake and scream in orgasm."

I brought her face back up to look me in the eyes as I said, "You're wearing an extremely tight T-shirt and yoga pants, with your beautiful ass pressed against your own son's hard cock. I've been teasing your panty line and the undersides of your luscious breasts for so long that I bet you have soaked your panties. And your son had just admitted to the most elaborately planned out seduction in history, plus to concocting a role-playing scenario that was specifically designed to make you incredibly horny, to which you took full advantage of to orgasm more times than you can probably remember. And I have now admitted to wanting exactly what you want between us as a couple."

I then leaned forward and kissed my mother deeply and with as much passion as I could muster. Motherslut again went rigid and as she opened her mouth to gasp, I thrust my tongue deep inside. She melted into my passionate kiss and turned around so that she was now sitting on my lap. Our hands rubbed and stroked each other's bodies as our arousal increased. We were both moaning into the kiss when motherslut then began to pull at my shirt. She broke the kiss and quickly pulled my shirt over my head. I smirked and did the same with hers and her bra. Motherslut seemed to be in heat as she then dropped to her knees and roughly tugged my shorts off, tossing them aside. I reached forward and pulled off her yoga pants, but when I got to her thong, I simply ripped them off her.

Motherslut then practically jumped back on my lap as she resumed outlet deep kiss as I fought her and drew her to me. She then quickly reached between us, grabbed my hard cock, and aimed it at her needy pussy as she lowered herself down. I was actually impressed that she had accomplished this while still kissing me deeply. We both moaned into the kiss as we felt my hard cock slide into her wet pussy.

I brought my hands up and began to massage her luscious breasts, as she positioned her hands around my neck for support as she began to roughly fuck herself on my cock. We continued to kiss and moan, as I heard the sounds of motherslut's ample ass cheeks smacking against my thighs as she rode my cock. I then broke the kiss to drop my head and take a nipple into my mouth to suck greedily. I sucked on her right nipple for several minutes, then switched to her left nipple. This caused my motherslut to moan louder and I could feel her pussy quiver around my cock. Motherslut's moans were loud, deep, and full of need as she was quickly working herself up to orgasm.

I could tell that my motherslut was going to come very soon, so I began to thrust my hips upward to meet her downward movements, driving my hard cock even deeper into her sweet pussy. Wanting to give my motherslut an incredibly strong release, I pulled both of her breasts together and sucked both of her nipples at the same time. I then began to graze my teeth over her nipples. Motherslut's reaction was instantaneous and explosive. She grabbed onto the back of my head and dug her nails into my scalp, went completely rigid, then threw her head back and cried out in sheer pleasure.

I continued to thrust my hard cock into motherslut's pussy, even as her orgasm caused her to seize up completely. Motherslut moaned deeply as she came down from her orgasm. She then began to slowly rock her hips again to ride my hard cock. I let her nipples fall from my mouth and smiled at how they shook as her breasts fell back to normal. When I looked up, motherslut was looking down into my eyes with a look of pure adoration and determination. Her eyes were half-closed but her breathing was steady as she continued to fuck herself on her son's hard cock. I smirked and decided to taunt and tease her, saying "Mommy seems to love my big hard cock in her greedy pussy. Do you cum so hard because of how amazing my big hard cock feels in your sweet pussy or because I'm your son? I bet I've made you cum more times and more powerfully in the past 24 hours than you've ever felt before."

Motherslut was getting lost in her own little world of pleasure as she continued fucking herself on her son's hard cock. She was only vaguely aware of my taunts as she could only think about how amazing she felt right now and her next growing orgasm. Gathering all her strength and concentration, motherslut growled out "Stop talking and fuck my slut hole! I want to feel your hot cum explode into my pussy before I cum again. Now fuck mommy's pussy, baby!"

That seemed to do the trick, I stopped talking and grabbed her ass cheeks tightly in my hands. I then used all my strength to thrust my hips up into motherslut's needy pussy. I was actually using so much strength that I was lifting myself up off the couch every time I thrust upwards. We were both done talking now, I was working as hard as I could to reach my orgasm and motherslut was doing the same. I moaned loudly as I felt motherslut clinch her pussy around my cock. I thrust my hips up as hard as I could as my cock exploded inside my motherslut's wet pussy.