Mr. Aguilera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got distracted with that thought for a minute or so.

I took off my underwear, sliding my thumbs under the elastic and pulling them down, lifting one foot and then the other. I threw them in the laundry basket. I walked barefoot from my bedroom into the bathroom. As I entered the bathroom I felt the relaxing lavender scent, calling me into the water. With only the dim candle light to see, I stepped one foot at a time into the tub. I sat carefully and before sinking in completely, I rolled my hair up into a bun, took a hair band that I had on my wrist, and secured my hair in place. My arms got kind of tired from this. I then leaned back and submerged myself until my chin was touching the water surface.

I could hear the music playing, and I began humming to the rhythm, closing my eyes. The water was very nice and warm.

I started to think about Mr. Aguilera's face, about his voice... That voice that drove me crazy. I remembered everything he had told me. How he wanted to fuck me... Oh god... I started breathing heavily.

'What's wrong with you?' I thought. 'Maybe it's the vapor that makes it hard to breath. Oh, come on...you know it's not the vapor...'

I started thinking about what happened that morning, how I felt weak under his virility, unable to close my legs when he held them open. I could still feel his hand touching my thigh, moving up and down, teasing me. I began touching myself trying to replicate his strokes. I thought about the shivers I felt all over my body right when he placed his fingers on my panties.

I began moaning lightly while touching myself. I thought of his face when he was fondling me, looking at me with a lustful expression, cold but clearly desperate as well. I imagined his cock bursting through his pants... I moaned, moaned, and moaned while repeating, "Oh God. Oh God...Mr..."

I came, arching my spine backwards and crying with pleasure, but in a very subtle manner. I then fell back in place, having the water hold me gently. After half an hour or so I got out of the tub and noticed my damp hair. It pissed me off.

The next morning, I got up to take a quick shower, put on some black jeans, black platform shoes, a long sleeved blue and white striped shirt, and my makeup on. The makeup consisted of simple black eyeliner and black mascara. I prepared a fruit smoothie and oatmeal for breakfast and headed out the door to class.

It was early morning, around 8:15am. When I got down the stairs I walked through the parking lot towards my car. It was a small, red, city car. I used the key to unlock it and when I was opening the door, a hand from behind pushed it shut with violence. I jumped scared and looked back frightened. I couldn't believe it.

"What are you doing here? How did you get in?" I said, a bit paranoid.

Mr. Aguilera smiled at me and said, "I live here too."

"Are you following me?"

He laughed, "Haha, no. I've lived here for quite some time already."

It was surprising to me that we hadn't seen each other before in the building, but our schedules were always such. Teachers had to arrive earlier than students, and they usually left later.

He then said, "Now I only need to figure out which is your apartment number." He left with a smile on his face. I angrily got into my car and headed to class.

When I got to university, I walked to my first class and you guessed it: Mr. Aguilera's lecture. I stood beside the classroom door, debating if I should go in or not. All my friends were inside already, including Miriam. Mr. Aguilera was not there yet. I stood there, in the middle of the hallway biting my thumb nail, and thinking, thinking about what to do. I wanted to see him, I wanted him to touch me again, but I was too embarrassed and angry over the whole situation.

Suddenly I felt how someone grabbed my ass from behind. I've always been a little mean when feeling disrespected.

I turned my head with a killer look in my eyes. When saw who it was my expression completely changed to a surprise one: Mr. Aguilera. I was shocked, how did he dare to touch me like that in public?

"Come on, class is starting." He said as he gently squeezed my skin.

I quickly made up my mind about what to do, "Um, actually, I need to talk to the secretary about the scholarship I applied for."

He frowned a little and got close to my ear, whispering, "I said, class is starting, and I really want to make you come after class."

He walked in the room giving me no chance to answer. I stood there for a few seconds, debating once again. If I went in, he'd completely see how submissive I was, how much I needed him. If I didn't go in, I would've been denying myself my biggest desire.

I finally gave in...and entered the room. He wasn't surprised apparently. During the lecture, he didn't look at me that much and seemed very concentrated in his explanations.

When there was about 5 minutes left of class, I told Miriam I had to go to the bathroom and that I'd see her downstairs for coffee. I picked up my things and left. Mr. A. followed me with his eyes as I left the room and he continued talking.

I wanted to avoid being alone with him again. 'Gosh, I'm so stubborn,' I thought as I walked to the bathroom.

I locked myself in a stall and sat on the floor, with my bag hanging on a hook. I placed my hands on my face and tried to calm myself down. I was getting lustful; my chest moving faster, my hands getting warm and my panties feeling wet. 'Why are you denying it?' I thought.

About 10 minutes passed and the next class was starting; the halls were already empty. 'I didn't meet up with Miriam...' I thought. I then got out of the stall and washed my hands as I looked at myself in the mirror and wet my face a bit. I started walking to my Physics class. Mr. Aguilera was walking down the hall towards the bathrooms, with his hands in his pockets. I greeted him gently nodding my head as we passed by each other.

Right when I thought he was out of my sight, I felt his hand on my arm, grabbing me forcefully and dragging me towards the bathrooms while I pulled back uselessly and protesting quietly.

Chapter 4

He didn't care about my protests and kept walking, grasping my arm firmly. He took me to the girl's bathroom and closed the door. While still holding me tight, he leaned me against the sink counter, pushing my body enough to almost make me sit on it. He then took both my wrists with one hand tightly, and with the other began to pull my black pants down.

"Don't, please!" I said. "People can come in any minute!" He couldn't have cared less about my words. After pulling my pants down as far as possible while maintaining his position, he used both his hands to lift me up for a second and sit me down on the counter. There was water on it, not too much but just enough to get my panties a little wet.

He grasped my wrists again with his left hand, placing them over my head as he pushed himself between my legs.

He then got very close to my ear and said in a very deep voice, "I really like your bright pink panties."

I slightly blushed and my eyes glistened, but no words came out of my mouth. The next thing I felt was his hand, touching my panties and his fingers sliding up and down my pantie line.

It felt submissive, practically unable to move; being controlled by somebody else. Somebody I desired. I was gasping and moaning, blushing and looking into his eyes. His expression was lustful and his eyes never left mine. I felt my panties getting very wet and when I felt his erect cock pressing against my thigh, I gave in.

I sobbed, moaned and cried out, "Mr. please... make me feel good. Don't stop. Please, I want to come."

When he heard these words his hand suddenly stopped moving. He stared at me and said, "What? I didn't quite hear you."

I looked away and didn't reply. He grasped my chin gently and turned my head towards him, so my eyes would meet his. "What is it that you want me to do little girl?" he asked smiling.

He tightened his fingers around my chin a little. I looked at him defiantly. I hated him because he was using me, using my body for his satisfaction. I also loved him because he was giving me the pleasure that I was yearning for.

I leaned forward getting close to his face with a bold look in my eyes and very seriously said, "Let. Me. Go."

He looked at me slightly surprised but quickly regained composure as he released my wrists and just left without saying a word.

I got myself down from the counter, pulled up my pants and placed my hands on the counter while looking at myself in the mirror for a couple of seconds. All I could hear was my breath and my pounding heart.

'Oh God...' I thought as I came in my panties, placing both of my hands in between my legs, crouching down and biting my lower lip. I stayed in that position for a minute or so. I then stood up with my shacking legs, washed my face and hands, fixed my hair with my fingers, and headed out for my Physics class, or what was left of it.

My school day ended at 6:00 pm, and I decided to stay for a while after class in the library. I wanted to study what I had missed from Physics. The sun was coming down, and there were only a few students left. All classes ended at 8:00pm, but the library remained open until 10:00pm. There were about seven people at the library, counting the librarian and myself. I was studying in a cubicle since it was easier to concentrate due to the panels they had on both sides. They were meant to help you avoid distractions.

I was reviewing Gauss' Laws and couldn't figure them out on my own. I reread several times the same book page and nothing. My patience was getting to a limit; I was tired, bored, and all I had in my head was my professor.

Just as I was giving up, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned my head and it was Mr. Aguilera. It didn't surprise me but I did get slightly nervous. I turned my head back to the book, ignoring his presence.

"Do you need help?" he asked.

I didn't reply. He leaned in to read what I was studying, "I´ll help you with that," and brought a chair.

He was a Math professor but knew a lot about Physics because of his PhD. He dominated the subject. We sat there until closing time. At 10:00pm sharp the librarian announced that the library was closing. We both got up and I left the book on its corresponding shelf. Mr. A. waited for me and we both left the library.

It was pitch black outside. "I should've brought my car. How stupid of me," I said to myself.

Public transportation ran only until 9:00 in the area. I had no way of getting home other than walking. Well...except one.

As we walked to the parking lot I asked Mr. A., "Professor, could you please take me home?"

He looked at me with kinky eyes, "On one condition."

I just stared. "Invite me to your apartment for a cup of coffee."

'Coffee? It's a little too late for coffee'' I thought. 'Well... I do need the ride.'

I nodded and we walked to his car. The car was beige colored and had a nice smell inside, very much like his cologne. It was clean and comfortable.

We arrived at the building and walked up the stairs to my apartment. He was right behind me. I felt his hand touching me gently and without stopping or looking back, I swung my hand backwards to hit his.

'Don't touch me in public...' I thought.

I opened door that had number 144 on it. Peanut was sitting on the entrance table, happy to see me. I petted him a little, turned on a couple of lights and headed directly to the kitchen. I got the coffee, milk, and started boiling some water.

Mr. Aguilera was sitting down on the couch, petting my cat, and playing with him. He didn´t say a word and neither did I.

I turned off the kitchen light and headed to the living room. I then handed him the cup of coffee for which he thanked me. I sat on the same couch but on the other end.

"Why are you so far away?" he asked. "I won't bite."

I turned my head towards him. He was sitting with his legs crossed, one ankle over the other thigh. I looked at his groin slyly.

"Are you looking at my crotch?"

I quickly turned my head and sipped my coffee.

Mr. A smiled and looked around the place, as if he wanted to find something. I just sat there sipping my coffee. He stood up and placed his mug on the table, almost empty already. Then he walked towards my coat hanger on which I had a pink, long scarf and took it. He then walked to me and took my cup, placing it on an adjacent table.

"I'm not done yet," I said.

"Shhh..." he whispered placing his pointing finger in front of his lips.

He took my arm and pulled me up. He then looped the scarf on a drawer handle and tied my hands with the other end. My body was in a 90° angle. I didn't put up any resistance. He bent over me and I could feel his erection against me.

I felt how he got close to my ear and asked, "What was it that you wanted me to do earlier today?"

I didn't say anything and felt how my panties where getting wet.

Mr. Aguilera pulled my pants down to the floor and I cried, "What are you doing!?"

He separated my legs a little while squatting down and said, "I´m going to taste you," as he began licking me from behind.

I felt his tongue damping even more my bright pink underwear and my clit being teased.

"Ah...Mr...That feels good."

I couldn't believe my teacher was licking me out. I felt his warm hands, running up and down, slowly along my thighs. He would sometimes slide one of his thumbs under my panties just to touch my pussy slightly, teasing me. I got hotter and hotter, panting, and trying to hold my voice in. I felt how drops of moisture ran down my legs.

When he noticed that I was about to come, he stopped to lean over my ear again and said, "You wanted me to fuck you this morning, right?"

I gasped, "Y-yes, I wanted you to fuck me."

"Do you still want me to do so?"

I didn't reply.

"Answer me," he demanded as his hand slipped under my panties and began touching my groin.

"Yes, ahhh...please fuck me, sir."

He used his free hand to push down my underwear. When it was down far enough, one of his fingers slid into my pussy and began moving.

As I sighed and moaned he replied, "Don't worry, kinky girl... I'll fuck you hard."

Chapter 5

I was nervous and excited but shaking a little bit due to my anxiousness and the erotic scenario. I heard and saw him undo his belt and unzip his pants, not too slow but not too fast. He placed one hand on my hip and the other under my belly, lifting my ass up in the air once again.

"Do you take birth control?" he asked.

"I-I...I do"

"That's a good girl..."

I felt his cock pushing its way inside me with no warning, spreading me open, causing me a little pain but the kind of pain that was so very pleasurable. My teacher... I was having sex with my teacher.

"Ahhhh..."

He pushed until I felt his stomach against my behind. Mr. Aguilera then tightly grasped both my hips with his hands and started moving back and forth, back, and forth back, and forth... With every thrust, though it wasn't too intense, I gasped. I could feel his fingers burying into my body to the point of leaving marks on my skin.

His hands and his entire body became more aggressive with every thrust. His cock felt even bigger. I was moaning and yelling slightly, drowning with pleasure and a little disdain. I knew it was wrong but I didn't care at all. All I wanted was my teacher to fuck me over and over again.

A short while passed and my phone started ringing. It was on the table that had the drawer that I was tied to. Mr. Aguilera stopped moving suddenly and we both leaned over to see who was calling. "Love" appeared on the screen; It was my boyfriend. Such amazing timing as always.

"Answer," he said. I turned towards him and shook my head erratically with a fearsome look in my eyes.

"Alright then, I´ll answer it."

He stretched out his arm to pick up the phone. As I saw his arm approaching the table I panicked and stopped him.

"No, please...I-I´ll answer."

He moved his hand back to my hip and stood there, still inside me and completely erect.

"Do it then."

I answered: "Hello?"

When Mr. A. heard my voice he thrust, too hard to bear and I couldn't keep my voice quiet.

"Ah!"

"What´s wrong, are you okay!?" my boyfriend asked worriedly.

Mr. A kept moving.

"Y-yes, I...Peanut scratched me and it really..." as I was about to say the last word he gave me a hard thrust, "... hurt!" I splurged out the last word.

Regaining a bit of composure, I immediately said, "I´ll call you later," and hung up.

"What am I doing, my little girl?" he asked while thrusting harder and harder.

"You´re, ah, you´re f-fucking me."

"How am I fucking you?"

"Hard! You´re fucking me hard!"

"Tell me how much you like it."

"Ah, I love it please, please fuck me harder, faster! OHHHhhhh...!" I screamed as I came, feeling myself clenching on his cock at the same time as I heard him groan with pleasure, and felt him spurting his cum inside me.

We stood still for a couple of seconds until he stepped back and I fell to the floor on my knees, with my wrists still tied up. Mr. A. leaned in and untied them. My arms fell to my sides.

I raised my hand and gently touched my face, rubbing my cheek while thinking about his voice, his words, his body... Touching my lips with my fingers, thinking about what we just did. I then covered my mouth with my hand and closed my eyes, frowning, and clenching my teeth.

God... I wanted him, I wanted to be his; I not only desired him, I needed him. Now that I had a taste of him... I was becoming obsessed and in my need of him...

For the next few days I decided not to go to his lectures.

Whenever I was home or when I was in college and saw Mr. Aguilera, I avoided him. I knew that if I were to speak to him, or notice his eyes laying on me, my body would surrender and beg for his attention.

Every day I grew increasingly desperate... He was torturing me without even speaking, touching, looking, or noticing me...

It was Wednesday night and two weeks had gone by. I was sitting on my couch, having some chamomile tea. My gaze kept returning repeatedly to the drawer in which he had tied me before, where he had...you know... (I bit my lower lip) ... fucked me for the first time. Without noticing, my breath got deeper and a little faster. My panties began to feel warm and my legs started clenching a little. I was getting hot again.

Slowly, I laid back on the couch. Raising my hips, I pulled down my pants and panties and kicked them onto the floor. I reached under my shirt, unhooked my bra, and dragged them both away from my body. I laid there looking down at my naked body while feeling how it warmed up, how my nipples were stiffening and my inner thighs became moist.

I lifted one of my legs and placed it on the back rest. I then began to recall his face, his voice, his smell, his warmth, his hands on me...

I reached down in between my legs with the intention of masturbating... But I stopped and said softly, "No, I won't...I want him to do it." I resigned and endured the need until I could be alone with him again.

The next day I woke up, did my morning routine and before heading out I looked at myself in the mirror. My expression was harsh, cold but at the same time desperate and lustful. I wanted Mr. A. so bad... You can't imagine the need I felt for this man. Even though I felt so strongly about him, I still didn't want to become a pet, I wasn't anyone's property and my determination to let Mr. A. know that suddenly became bigger than my lustful wishes.

I didn't run into him in the parking lot, so I normally got into my car and drove to school. While driving I made the decision of going to Math class. I was tired of hiding, and I was going to talk to him with assurance.