Mr. Aguilera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From behind me I saw him grin again as he read my thoughts. Without a word, he began to unbuckle and unzip his pants.

"Sir please... I can't do it here, it's too risky..."

He simply continued to smile lustfully at me, taking great pleasure in the contrast between my words, my body, and the expression on my face.

He reached into his pants and pulled out his fully erect cock. Suddenly I realized that once again my pussy was wet and swollen. I was terrified and excited. He reached down and jerked the crotch of my panties to one side. Then he began to penetrate me with his middle finger, slowly but never stopping until he was completely inside me. My jaw was tight and my face blushed as I looked at myself in the mirror.

He fingered me mercilessly, staring into my eyes in the mirror as he said softly, "Nobody cares about what you want, little girl. You belong to me and I will fuck you anywhere, anytime, any way I want to. And you will thank me for it. Isn't that right?"

My head hung down in shame, knowing he was right. I looked up again and met his gaze before replying, "Yes, Mister."

He simply stared back at me and I knew what he was waiting for.

"Please fuck me, Mister," I whispered. "Fuck me right here, with all these people around if that's what you want, Mister."

Suddenly my pussy spasmed, and I barely managed to keep from shouting as I went on, "Oh, please fuck me with your big cock, Mister! I'm your little sex toy, Mister! Fuck me hard, please, Mister!"

Mr. A. immediately seized me by the hips and thrust his cock into me so hard that my face hit the mirror and I whimpered in both pain and arousal. But he was in no hurry; he began to fuck me...but slowly, so very, very slowly. It was an intense, constant feeling, I could feel the entire length of his cock filling me up with every agonizing, delicious thrust.

I kept my mouth closed and forced myself to moan quietly, even though I wanted nothing more than to scream out my pleasure and beg for more. In the mirror, I saw that tears were streaming down my face. Mr. A. was looking at my reflection; his face was expressionless but in his eyes, I could see him glorying in his power over me as he once again made me his helpless possession.

Footsteps came and went just beyond the curtain; women were trying on clothes, laughing, and commenting about how fat or how sexy they looked in that pair of jeans or that ruffled blouse... while just a few feet away from them I was nearly naked, bent over and being slow-fucked by my professor - and enjoying it like nothing I'd ever experienced before, nearly passing out from the combination of shame and pleasure.

Mr. A. grabbed me by my hair and yanked my head back, forcing me to arch my back while he kept thrusting into me over and over, now faster and more brutally.

"It's so good mister... don't stop, AH...don't ever stop," I moaned in pleasure and fear.

"You better keep quiet, naughty girl, if you don't want an audience," he said in between groans.

He pushed me back down and I placed my hands on a stool this time. His cock felt bigger inside and his thrusts were more intense.

"I-I'm going to come, Mister! Fuck me harder please, Mister. Harder...!"

Unable to control myself, I thrust my hips back at him over and over, trying desperately to make him go faster...and deeper. I moaned and gasped with every thrust, feeling my pussy getting hotter and hotter, my legs and arms sagging with fatigue, my face red with the effort, my voice hoarse and ragged.

Suddenly Mr. A. let out a barely muffled cry and I felt him spurting into me as he came. That was all it took - I couldn't hold back another instant, and my cry matched his.

As I came my palms turned into fists, my knees bent, my head dropped and my mouth fell open, gasping. Mr. A. groaned as he continued to fill me up with his warm cum, his thrusts slowing and then gradually ceasing altogether. After a moment, he withdrew. I fell to the floor, kneeling, and resting my head and arms on the stool.

He squatted down behind me and grabbed my chin, lifting my face so I could see my reflection.

"Tell me how much you enjoyed what I just did with you. Admit that you love it when I make you do naughty things like this." He tightened his hand around my chin a little. "Admit it."

"Ohhh, yes Sir. I-I... love it when...y-you make me do naughty things... But I can't keep doing it like this in public places, Mister. What if someone notices, catches us? We could get in big trouble."

With his free hand, Mr. A. slapped me on the ass, hard, making me cry out. And then again on the other cheek. "If you don't do what I say when I say, you will get in big trouble. Understood?"

I had no choice. And didn't want one. "...Y-yes."

He slapped my behind again. "Yes, what?"

"Y-yes...Mister..."

"Good... now come on, get up."

I stood up and went to grab my dress...but he stopped me by grabbing my arm.

"No little girl, I'm going to fuck your ass now."

Chapter 11

I panicked and startled a little, "No Mr., it's painful, I don't want that," I said in a low, serious and sort of deep voice but with hint of lust.

"Don't worry baby girl... you'll get used to it. I'll be gentle with your little ass."

Soft music was playing in the background, lounge-like beats. Women still walking on the corridor, talking, and laughing. He turned me towards him, touching my ass with one of his hands and holding me by my neck close to him.

"Your skin is so soft and tight... I'd love to spank you some more." He paused as he sank his fingers into my skin, "It's something I'll leave for some other time."

Mr. A. turned me around and bent me over once again, slowly, and gently. Tears started coming out of my eyes. I wasn't sad but I felt completely incapable of doing anything. I loved it.

"Don't do it Mister... not here, I won't be able to stay quiet. Please if you really want to do that let's go somewhere else... please..."

My professor had a gentle smile on his face and turned me back at him again while pushing me down to my knees.

"Suck my cock then." He demanded in a severe tone but with a gentle smile on his face.

I sat there, looking directly at his erect cock, throbbing, and begging me to lick it. I thought about it and couldn't make up my mind... I really wanted to please him, but the thought of it was so denigrating... I hated it.

"No," I said confidently.

Mr. A. took my chin and cheeks with one hand, squeezing them enough to open my mouth while I placed my hands on his thighs trying to pull back but not opposing much resistance. He pulled my face towards him, getting his cock deep in my mouth. I was lightly gagging.

"You'll do as I say. Don't you love the taste of my cock in your mouth little girl?"

I started moving my tongue inside, circling his shaft, and with one hand I gripped the base of it, stroking gently as I licked and sucked.

"Oh yes... that's good, don't you dare stop," he said groaning and almost whispering.

I tried to keep up but my mouth and arms were getting tired. Mr. A. noticed this and held my head from the back while thrusting into my mouth. My arms fell to his thighs and my chin was drenched in pre-cum and saliva. His thrusts were deep and intense.

"Ah that feels so good, your wet little mouth, lick my cock, suck it... Ah..." He paused to tilt his head back and close his eyes for a few seconds.

He then he looked back down at me and said, "Look at me."

I rolled my eyes up and looked directly into his as he kept thrusting.

"Yes... you're going to swallow every drop of my cum understood?"

My eyes watered a little and I moaned slightly trying to move away as he moved intensely, fast and held me in position with a bit of force. I felt his warm, sticky cum filling my mouth as I rushed to swallow to avoid spills. He pulled out of my mouth and stood for a couple of seconds resting and looking at me. He then tidied himself up. I simply relaxed my body to the ground.

Mr. A. knelt on the floor in front of me, picked up my dress and helped me get it over my head and arms. He cupped my face in one of his hands and said, "Good girl, that felt really nice."

He stood up and presented his hand to help me up. I felt tired and my legs were trembling. He surrounded me with one of his arms and I leaned my head on his chest. We walked out of the dressing room and into the main store. Nobody looked suspicious so I sighed in relief as we left the store.

About two weeks went by and nothing had happened since then. I couldn't stop thinking about him... We were in Biology class, the teacher had a very boring, monotone voice and it was almost impossible to stay awake.

I felt a hand on my back and my friend Xavier who was sitting next to me said, "Hey don't fall asleep, I'll have to wake you up with kisses." I grinned and looked away while thinking about Mr. A's words about him.

Somebody suddenly knocked on the door at the distance, and Mr. A. poked his head in.

"Excuse me Mrs. Coleman, I need to talk with one of your students urgently."

The teacher nodded her head and he walked into the room towards me. "Excuse me Rachel, please come with me. I have a serious matter to discuss with you."

My classmates thought I was in trouble so they made little jokes and laughed a bit. I stood up and smiled sarcastically, "Sure Mr." I looked at him with a cold expression.

We walked out of the room, down the stairs, out of the classroom building and headed to the office building. During our walk there, he made small talk about normal things such as, "How are your classes?" "Are your grades doing okay?" "Have you studied for your exams?" etc. We had a good time speaking about those mundane things.

We arrived at his office and he opened the door. As the door opened I saw a person standing inside, a tall man wearing a suit. My eyes widened when I recognized him as the man in the train from last time, the same exact man who felt "sad" for not having me before Mr. A. I stood in the hallway in shock and anxious; Mr. A. pushed me gently inside and closed the door behind him.

"This is Andrew, he was in the train with us about two weeks ago."

I didn't say anything, still in shock and staring at Andrew.

"On the next morning after we visited the clothing shop, I bumped into him again in the subway. We had a small talk and became good acquaintances."

I sat on the guest chair feeling awkward, trying to decipher what he was doing in the office.

"He of course eventually asked me about you and since I have no shame, I told him about the type of naughty girl that you are."

I got pissed and in a rude tone getting very close to Mr. A's face I said, "Who the hell do you think you are, or better yet, who do you think I am?"

Mr. A. took hold of my chin and stated with a sort of angry look in his eyes, "You are my possession, don't you dare speak to me like that again."

I stared into his eyes, furious and eventually with a defiant smirk on my face. I turned around and headed to the door. The tall, green-eyed man so called Andrew grabbed my arm and pulled me back into the center of the office.

"What are you doing!?" I said in a low voice and in-between teeth, angrily.

Andrew placed his hand on the base of my neck, almost on my chest and pushed me against the wall, making me stumble a little.

"I'm sorry Rachel...when I saw you on the train it was very hard to hold myself back. I'm glad I won't have to do so anymore."

His voice was gentle, almost soothing and hypnotizing. It is true that I had fantasized several times about being taken by two men, but reality didn't seem now like a good idea; though feeling powerless against the wall, unable to move was certainly exciting.

The man let me loose but I stayed against the wall, thinking about anything to say.

Then Mr. A. spoke up, "Now go to class. I wanted you to meet him for now."

I gently got myself together and before walking to the door I stretched out my hand and touched Andrew's arm, "Nice to meet you, Sir."

I was walking to the door when Mr. A. stopped me by pulling me back and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips followed by a seductive smile. I blushed angrily and returned to class.

While sitting through lecture I couldn't stop thinking about Andrew. He was tall, had dark hair, green eyes and seemed to be in his mid-thirties. He also had a light stubble which made him somewhat appealing.

It was 7:00pm and classes ended, so I prepared myself to head home. It was autumn already so the cold weather was starting to rise. I spoke for a few minutes with my friend Miriam and then started walking home. Whenever the weather got cooler I enjoyed walking.

About ten minutes passed after I started my way, when a car pulled beside me. Of course, it was Mr. A., but Andrew was beside him in the front sit.

"Come on, get it." Mr. A. said kindly.

"It's okay, I enjoy walking. Thank you anyways."

"It wasn't a question," he replied in a not so kind way.

"Mine either," I persisted.

He frowned and said, "Do you want me to get off the car and get started in front of everybody?"

'Of course not...' I thought. I swallowed nervously and titled my head down as I approached the car and opened the back door to sit down, close the door and buckle the seat belt. I was wearing dark, black makeup around my eyes with a little mascara, black jeans, big platform black shoes, and a blue blouse with a brown, fluffy jacket on top. My hair was completely down and parted to one side.

Mr. A. had the radio on and was talking with Andrew, but I couldn't make out what they were saying because of the music. Suddenly Andrew turned his head back to look at me. His eyes checked my body from head to toes. I sat there nervously but with a straight face, I didn't want him to notice how hot I was at the time. I don't know why but my body was getting aroused with the thought of allowing those two men have their way with me... I just assumed that it was going to happen.

We didn't turn on the apartment building street. I thought we were going somewhere where they could both... fuck me and have me do whatever they wanted. My legs clenched together and I started fidgeting my fingers while looking out the window. I got startled with the feeling of a hand on my thigh; Andrew was caressing my right thigh with his arm stretched back, not turning around to see me. I tried getting closer to the door to get away from him, but I was as close to it as possible and couldn't escape his big, warm hand.

He began to move his hand upwards, getting closer and closer, with the clear intention of touching in between my legs. I started panting silently and felt how my panties got wet... He teased me for a while but never touched my crotch.

After a while of riding the car, we arrived at a motel. "Bleu-Nuit" motel to be precise. I think it meant "midnight blue" in French. We stepped inside and it had a very nice ambiance. The smell of vanilla in the air and the wooden details made it pleasant. Mr. A. spoke to a receptionist and asked for a room. She asked for our ID's and while checking them she looked at me a little worried and suspicious.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

Mr. A. touched my behind and squeezed.

"Y-yes, I'm fine, don't worry..."

She smiled in relief and guided us to our room. The lighting in the room was moody, there was a big king sized bed, a bathroom with a decent size shower in it, a couple of tall chairs, and mirrors on every wall and on the ceiling. The lady closed the door behind us and Andrew locked it.

Chapter 12

I stood near the door, waiting, breathing heavily and almost sweating, feeling very nervous. They could do anything they wanted and I was completely incapable of resisting. My face was blank, no expression whatsoever. My thoughts were kinky and full of lust and fright. Andrew walked towards me and as he did, my small body seemed petite in comparison with his tall frame. He got very close, to the point where I felt uncomfortable and stepped back a little, only to bump against Mr. A.

Neither of them said anything as Mr. A. began unzipping my jacket and unbuttoning my blouse, while Andrew unzipped my pants to pull them down to the ground.

My body was shaking. I was feeling very hot, aroused, getting wet. I was suddenly stripped down to my black lace underwear. They both stepped back and looked at me, at my body as I noticed their erections under their pants. I started doubting.

'I can't do this, this is wrong. This should´ve never happened', I thought to myself as I stepped back and as Mr. A. approached me just to grab my arm and pull me slightly, reading my mind, "You aren't having second thoughts, are you little girl?"

I wanted to say yes... I really wanted to say yes because I knew that he wouldn't do anything I didn't want to. But the word "No" simply rolled out of my mouth.

"Good girl."

Mr. A. lifted me off the ground slightly just to sit me down on a tall chair. He then stood behind me and unbuckled my bra, leaving my breasts uncovered. He fondled one breast with his hand and pinched my nipple with the other as he kissed my neck and shoulders.

Andrew walked towards me and violently pulled my panties down to my ankles. He lifted my legs up in the air and pushed them back towards me, bending my knees as he squatted. My pussy was completely exposed to him. I felt his lips kissing gently my inner thighs and slowly approaching in between my legs.

I was panting and sighing, moaning softly and biting my lower lip while feeling their kisses on my body.

I yanked for a second when I felt Andrew's tongue and mouth licking and kissing my pussy and my clit. The feeling was driving me crazy and the intensity of the sensation brought my legs together, but he held them apart with his hands. My teacher kept fondling my breasts, a little rougher every time. All I thought about was on how bad I wanted them to fuck me, to use me... My hands tightened around the seat.

"Ahhh... Please don't stop Sir, it feels so good, your tongue feels so good, ahhh, ohh..." I spasmed as his tongue invaded my personal space and violated my body. "I'm coming, I'm going to come...!"

Andrew stopped when he heard me say these words and got up as he pulled his pants and underwear down. He pulled me towards him and lifted me up, placing his hands underneath my thighs and yanking me against the wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist for support as I felt his cock pushing deep inside me... It was slightly painful but the pain disappeared after a few seconds and became pure pleasure. Andrew then began to penetrate me harshly, fucking me hard.

"Oh yes, that feels so good in my cock, ahh, yes, you like that, don't you?" he asked while pushing me against the wall.

"Y-yes, I love it, it feels s-so good, ah, don't stop, don't ever stop, Sir!"

His cock felt so big inside me as I looked over at Mr. A. just to see him looking at me and waiting patiently. I couldn't take it any longer:

"Sir, I'm going to cum, do me harder, harder please!" I panted and cried in pleasure as I came all over his cock, squeezing my legs around him and burying my nails into his chest and shoulders. He held me in place for a few seconds waiting for me to finish.

I felt tired and weak, my body was exhausted. Andrew took me to the bed and laid me down gently. Mr. A. was sitting already with his cock out, looking at me with lustful eyes. Andrew then walked to his clothes and put on his pants. He then undid his tie and with it he tied both of my hands and then tied it to the headboard. I laid there with my eyes closed and my heavy breathing.

Mr. A. placed himself in-between my legs and pushed them back until my knees were touching my chest. He then lifted his hips and sank down into my pussy with his throbbing cock.

I let out a long moan, "Ah-ahhhhh..."