Mr. Aguilera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bioaries
Bioaries
35 Followers

'I'm not weak,' I thought.

I was running a little late so when I got to the building everyone was in class already. I walked to the classroom, opened the door, entered the room, and sat down in the front row beside Mr. Aguilera's desk and with calmness and defiance said, "Good morning Mr."

He didn't reply, only smiled, and continued with his lecture. I stared at him whenever I was not taking notes but he didn't respond to my looks. 'Is he avoiding me?' I thought to myself.

"You look worried," Miriam suddenly said.

"Oh, no, I-I'm just tired."

"Let's have lunch together," she suggested.

"I'm sorry beautiful, there's something I need to do after class."

She smiled apprehensively.

I turned my eyes towards him again and there it was: that seductive look of his piercing through my body. My legs trembled lightly, my jaw tightened, my cheeks blushed, and my panties warmed up.

'God!' I yelled in my mind, feeling desperate.

He stared at me as he kept explaining something about integrals that I couldn't even pay attention to.

When class ended, I picked up my things, placed them in my bag, kissed Miriam goodbye and started walking outside, crossing the campus in direction of the office building. When I entered the building, I pressed the elevator button and waited for the elevator to get down. Mr. A. arrived and waited for the elevator too. When we got on the elevator, he pressed the button for the fourth floor.

He looked at me with serenity, "Why have you not come to class lately?"

"I was busy."

Neither of us said anything.

"Busy doing what? Thinking about me?"

He got off the elevator not giving me chance to respond. I got off as well with my heart pounding. We walked together into the chemistry office, down the big hall surrounded by wooden walls, until we reached the office with his name on the door.

He opened the door and let me go in first signaling with his arm. As soon as he closed the door behind us, he walked up to me. I backed up until I hit the wall.

He placed one of his hands on the wall beside my head and asked, "What are you doing here?"

I blushed. "I-I w-wanted to talk to you."

He leaned in closer and almost whispering said, "Well then, talk."

I looked away, "I... I-I don't..." I couldn't speak, feeling his scent and his warmth, hearing his voice so close to me after that many days was unbearable.

He leaned in closer and said softly, his lips right next to my ear, "You can't stop thinking of how I fucked you that night, can you?"

I didn't reply and looked at him embarrassed and angry.

"You loved every second of it, didn't you? You loved being tied up and bent over... You loved the feeling of my cock inside you and the way I made you beg me to fuck you..."

I started gasping.

"Why don't you just admit that you love my cock?"

"W-why would I do that?" I said in what I hoped was a defiant voice but resulted in a surrender tone, still looking at him and blushing.

He held my chin in place to ensure that I wouldn't look away and said, "Because I can't stop thinking of you either." He stopped and then continued, "I want to know that I can fuck you whenever I want."

I gasped, my lips trembling trying to make up words. I felt his hand under my skirt, his fingertips lightly stroking my thigh, teasing me. I was breathing heavily as he leaned in to kiss me. My mouth opened under his, and I threw my arms around his neck, sobbing, and begging:

"Please touch me mister. Please, I'm yours and you can fuck me whenever you want, but please do it now, please...!"

Chapter 6

"Oh?" Mr. Aguilera acted surprised.

I looked at him, gasping for breath, blushing and to my dismay, trying to hold back the tears which suddenly threatened to spill down my cheeks.

"I knew you wouldn't be able to resist," he whispered in my ear with that sensual voice of his.

He placed his right hand behind my head, under my hair, cupping it firmly. He tilted it back a little as he insinuated his left knee between my legs.

He then continued to whisper, "Are you going to suck me off this time?"

Before I could answer he started slowly raising my skirt with the tips of his fingers, brushing my thigh all the way up to my underwear. He started playing with the elastic, hooking one finger under it and teasingly pulling it down slightly.

"I asked, are you going to suck me off this time?" he repeated in a threatening way.

"Y-Yes, Mister."

Mr. A. removed his hand from my panties and took a few steps back. I stood there, looking shy and nervous.

"Don't worry," he said. "I'll help you start."

He reached out and grabbed my arm, pulling me towards him while simultaneously placing his other hand on my shoulder and pushing me down. I fell to my knees and sat back on my ankles. For a moment, I couldn't bring myself to look up at him. But at last I slowly raised my face to his, and to my surprise his expression was warm and kind. He unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. I looked down again and felt embarrassed by my lack of experience, and even a little frightened. But in the back of my mind... I wanted to learn with him.

Mr. Aguilera didn't push his pants down. He simply unfastened them, reached into his underwear...and suddenly, there it was: Ohhh... His cock, grasped firmly in his hand. It was already erect, throbbing a bit and right in front of me. He reached down and lifted my chin. When he did, my lips brushed the tip of his cock. I tried lowering my head but he held it firmly in place.

"Start licking," he instructed.

"I-I'm not sure about this anymore," I told him through clenched teeth.

"I said, start licking."

I was helpless to resist him...and I didn't want to.

I started licking softly the tip of his cock, circling it with my tongue, getting it wet. I could hear his breathing become faster. I kept my eyes closed; if I were to see him looking down at me while I knelt there... I wouldn't be able to bear the embarrassment.

"Open your eyes," he said, again reading my mind.

I resisted but eventually opened them. When I did he was looking down at me with an expression that combined arousal and enjoyment of his power over me. He then released my chin and grabbed the back of my head again, pulling me towards him gently.

I placed my hands on his thighs to stop him and turned my head away, whimpering, "N-No Mister, I can't do it like that, please, I've never done it before."

"Well, you need to learn don't you think?"

He used both hands to gently but firmly turn my head back until it was once more facing his cock.

"Open your mouth," he commanded.

I protested in my mind but knew I would obey; I wanted only to obey.

I closed my eyes again. Then slowly opened my mouth, a little at first and then wide. Slowly I felt my mouth beginning to fill with him: huge, warm, smooth. Then just as slowly, he withdrew. Then he filled my mouth again, a little more quickly this time, a little more deeply. Then out again. After a few more times he released my chin...and became still. Waiting.

With a moan of pleasure, I pursed my lips around his cock, grabbed the shaft and started giving him proper oral sex, or at least, what I thought was proper oral sex, stroking and pumping him with my hand as my lips and tongue devoted themselves to the head of his cock, which seemed to throb in my mouth. I seemed to be doing a good job because I could hear him groaning louder and louder. I licked and sucked for a couple of minutes, feeling his erection getting bigger...until he suddenly pushed me away, saying, "Stop!"

I sat back and looked up at him, proud of the pleasure I had given him but unable to understand why he had made me stop. He grasped me by the chin again and looked deeply into my eyes. Still panting with arousal, he said, his voice husky with desire, "I want to come all over your beautiful face."

"N-NO!" I protested angrily as I tried moving away but was held in place, his grip on my jaw so tight as to be nearly painful.

Without releasing his hold, he squatted in front of me, stared into my eyes and asked, "You're mine, aren't you?"

I looked at him defiantly but didn't reply. He stood up and while still holding my chin began stroking himself in front of me. I closed my eyes and listened to his continuous moans in that deep voice that I loved so much.

Suddenly he cried out...and I felt a warm, sticky liquid landing on my forehead, cheeks, chin... Ohhh...

Mr. A released his hold off my chin and I fell back onto my ankles, my head down. I couldn't believe it. I felt so dirty, so immoral... I loved it. It was completely humiliating. It was disgusting. It was wonderful.

He once again crouched down noticing my disdain and with a tissue in hand said, "There's nothing wrong in enjoying sex and everything that has to do with it."

I was unable to reply.

"There's nothing to be ashamed of. Plus..." he started saying while lifting my chin and cleaning my face, "You're really good at it."

I stared at him blankly, still unable to speak. I was feeling how my panties were wetting the back of my ankles, and the arousal that filled up my body. He patiently waited for a reply.

I forced myself to continue meeting his gaze as I finally whispered, "Please... take me now."

"Hm?" he inquired.

"P-Please t-take me now," I managed to say a little louder.

There was a moment of silence in which he stared into my eyes.

"I don't know what you mean by 'take me now'" he said in a teasing tone and almost laughing.

I knew what he wanted me to say... So, I looked at him, blushing furiously, and said, "Fuck me. Please..."

"Yes? Say it again naughty girl."

My expression changed to a complete pissed off one, "Are we going to do this or not!?" I said demanding a serious answer.

He smiled and said in a low voice, "No, not today."

"W-Why!?" I said, shocked and close to tears due to the impotence that I felt.

He pulled up and buckled his pants as I stood up to face him. Then he stood close to me and said, matter-of-factly, "Because I want you to beg me for it."

I frowned even more.

"That was just a whim, little girl. You are going to kneel before me, naked, and plead with me to do absolutely anything I want with you. To turn you into my personal fuck-toy."

I stared back at him, overcome with fury and defiance.

"I don't like playing games," I said through clenched teeth, trying not to get too aggressive.

"You're mine and I'll do as I please with you," he replied as if daring me to disagree. "Oh and, I love seeing how furious you get. Especially because I know you'll always come back since you belong to me now and you know it."

He was crushing my ego, destroying it with simple words while I burnt inside. He went on, his features completely calm, almost icy. "You are going to learn to do what I say, when I say, and how I say."

He was despicable. He had no right to assume he had such power over me. Without another word, I picked up my bag and left, walking firmly towards the bathroom. I threw my bag on the floor, washed my face and stared at my reflection as the things he had said repeated themselves over and over in my head, burning me. Suddenly, I had to grab hold of the sink to keep from falling. I whimpered and panted out loud, my legs shaking uncontrollably as, with an obvious moan, I came - hard - in my panties.

Chapter 7

After I had recovered I remained where I was, staring at my reflection in the mirror. Gradually I became aware that something was different about my face. My features were unchanged...and yet somehow, I had become unrecognizable to myself. That harsh look I always had in my eyes had disappeared, and a more submissive and passive expression was now visible on them.

I looked at myself angrily and said aloud, "This isn't me. If wanting him means I must change who I am, then the answer is NO!"

I then closed my eyes and took a moment to breathe and try to reclaim my old, true self. And when I opened them again I saw a strong, decisive, and unstoppable woman looking back at me.

I left and headed towards the open, grassy area that was between the two buildings and lay on the grass for a while, still wrestling with my thoughts and emotions: yearning to be strong and independent, but then feeling the overwhelming call of my submissive side and... wanting him. But in the end, I stayed strong, and was proud of myself. Or tried to be.

About two weeks passed by and I regularly attended my classes, including Math's. I made a point of not looking at Mr. A. that much, but I did notice him looking at me quite a bit. I didn't care at all. Then a third week passed without any interaction between us and Mr. A. seemed restless, a little confused but always reserved, giving nothing away. I couldn't help but feel powerful, as if I was the one controlling him now.

It was Thursday afternoon and I received an email from him. The email read, "I need to see you in my office, come immediately," which very much sounded like an order.

Of course I laughed it off and didn't go; Miriam and I were going to have lunch together: delicious vegetarian sushi. After eating we had Physics laboratory, so I told Miriam I was going to wash my hands first and asked her to save me a seat beside her. I walked to the bathroom on my own, washed my hands and face, dried up, and headed off to lab, which was in the same building as the teacher's offices.

I was walking down the hall when I felt somebody yank on the back-belt loop of my jeans from behind, almost making me fall.

I was startled and when I looked back I instantly said, "What the hell are you doing?!"

It was Mr. Aguilera. He was dragging me backwards towards the chemistry office, and I stumbled repeatedly as I tried to stay upright. His face was serene but I noticed the tension in his body.

"Stop, stop, Mister, I'm falling," I said almost whispering so no one would notice us, though it was impossible to avoid the curious stares of the few people passing by in the hallway.

I tried pushing his arm away but it was useless. He dragged me all the way down the hall and into his office. When he closed the door behind us, he dragged me to a hook he had on the wall which he usually used to hang his briefcase on, and hooked up the loop of my pants, securing me against the wall. The hook was high enough to make me stand on tip-toe.

I stared at him furiously while he sat on his chair, looking at me. I didn't say anything.

"Why are you avoiding me?" he asked.

I debated about what to say. "I have class you know, let me go!"

He slapped his desk hard with one of his hands and said in a demanding tone, "Answer the question!"

I got nervous and finally said, "I'm no one's property, toy, or submissive girl."

I felt great saying that, I knew he was going to give up on me, seeing how secure I was. He was the type of man who clearly preferred easy, submissive women. Boy, was I wrong...

He stood up and walked a little bit around the room, thinking about an answer. Curiously, he had a smirk on his face.

"I've been debating with myself whether if what I'm about to do is considered illegal or not," he stopped for a second to approach me and then continued, "But if it were rape, you would scream for help."

I instantly became...what? Frightened? Aroused? I didn't know, but my breath quickened and my heart began to race.

He began to lift my shirt. I tried to stop him but he easily overcame my resistance, brushing my hands aside.

"D-Don't touch me," I said nervous and aroused.

He quickly yanked my shirt over my head and tossed it aside, then did the same with my bra, not even bothering to unhook it. Gasping now, I covered my exposed breasts with my arms, blushing furiously. He stood back then, staring at me, as if waiting.

Then he said, "Go on, beg me to stop, scream for help."

I opened my mouth as if to call his bluff and scream...then slowly closed it again. He crossed his arms and smirked at me.

"You won't call for help, little girl. And do you know why?"

I could only stare at him as he answered for me, "Because you love it when I humiliate you...Don't you?"

I hung my head, unable to meet his triumphant glance.

"Show me your breasts," he demanded.

Without looking up, I slowly lowered my arms.

He then grabbed my chin and forced my head up to look at him. I seized his wrist with both hands - not to resist, but because I wanted to.

He stared into my eyes and said, "I will punish you for ignoring me these past few weeks."

Trying desperately to recover even a scrap of my strong, independent side, I replied, "G-Good luck."

He frowned at me for a moment, then released my chin and headed to the door. He opened it wide, exposing me to anyone who could walk by.

"N-no, please c-close the door, please I don't want anyone to see me, please close it!" I begged.

"I'll go get some water for my tea," he said, picking up the mug from his desk on his way out. Of course, he left the door open.

I waited and waited with teary eyes, shaking and terrified. I was hanging from a hook in Mr. A's office, naked from the waist up. I felt humiliated but at the same time... My breath got heavier and I started panting even more. The adrenaline of being there, with my breasts exposed for anyone to see made me feel very uneasy, and that uneasiness... was very exciting to me. I could have covered my breasts while he was away and he would never have known. But I did not.

Mr. A. came back and closed the door. He stood in front of me and looking directly into my eyes he said, "Place your hands behind your head."

I did as he ordered without protesting. He then walked and sat at his desk, where he could see me if he turned his head to the right. He started typing in his computer, writing, and drinking his tea, working away, and ignoring me as if I wasn't even there.

I leaned my head back on the wall and closed my eyes, breathing in the scent of his cologne.

About 10 minutes had passed; my shoulders began to ache.

"Mister..." I said, as quietly as I could, "My arms are getting tired."

He looked at me out of the corner of his eye, turning his head slightly and said casually, as if just remembering my presence, "Oh, if you lower your arms you'll regret it."

I stared back at him...and without breaking eye contact, slowly and deliberately lowered my arms to my sides. I was very tired but I also... wanted to be punished even more. 'Jeez... what am I doing,' I thought.

Mr. Aguilera stood up almost instantly. He approached me, getting very close to my ear, and said, "You want me to punish you more?"

"Y-yes," I replied, unable to control the quaver in my voice.

He brought his face around until the tip of his nose was almost touching mine, and he stared into my eyes as he said, quietly, as a statement of fact, "I'm going to fuck your ass then."

My eyes widened and my breathing stopped for a second. Then I began to whimper and beg. "No, anything but that, please don't. I don't want that," I said putting my arms back behind my head in a desperate gesture of submission, hoping to change his mind. And at the same time hoping that I would be unable to do so.

"Too bad it's my decision, not yours" he said calmly, not moving an inch. "You are going to learn that you are my property, to do with as I wish."

He stopped for a moment and then continued, "And you're also going to learn that you love having my cock up your ass."

Chapter 8

Mr. A. then proceeded to unhook me. My legs were tired so I instantly knelt on the floor, covering my breasts with my arms. He reached down and grabbed one of my arms, pulling me up and uncovering my breasts.

"You're tall but you have a small frame," he said. "Your body is beautiful."

Bioaries
Bioaries
35 Followers