Mr. Aguilera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bioaries
Bioaries
35 Followers

He began fucking me with a steady pace but always going all the way down until his hips were touching mine. I looked up and saw his reflection in the mirror, seeing his movements, my face, and my body. I got hotter and hotter with every thrust.

"It feels so good little girl, your tightening around my cock and it feels so good."

"It does... it feels great Mr. ahhh, please, fuck me harder!"

My professor stretched down his hand and placed his fingers on my clit, rubbing it and playing with it while he kept thrusting.

"No, Mr. I'm going to come again if you do that, it feels so good, I'm coming, I'm coming..."

"Me too baby girl, I'm going to come all over your pussy."

Mr. A. laid his body on top of me as we both came and he pressed even harder into me. His moan was loud and overwhelming just like mine. When he was done, he got up and laid on his back beside me, panting and tired. I had no strength left, my legs were shaking and my arms hurting for being tied up over my head.

"Don't think we're done," I heard Andrew say as he squatted over my chest and lifted my head up with one hand, opening my mouth with the other and slipping his cock into it.

He thrust into my mouth gently, not too harsh as he held my head in position and moved his hips. I circled his shaft with my tongue whenever he thrust. My eyes closed, my mind thinking only about them, about the sensations and the submissive pleasure.

"Yes, that's it. That's how you do it. Yes, keep licking."

I licked as much as I could, feeling his cock in my mouth. He moved faster and faster, thrusting deeper and deeper, groaning, and moaning as he was about to come.

"Swallow everything you naughty girl, I want you to taste my cum."

I squeezed my eyes as his cum filled up my mouth and he pulled my hair harshly. When he finished, I swallowed slowly; he then laid on his back on the other side of me.

After a few minutes, Andrew untied my hands and Mr. A. got my clothes. They helped me get dressed and then got themselves tidied up.

Chapter 13

The next day my legs were still tired and shaky. I got up, headed to the bathroom, and opened the shower tap. While the water was warming up, I took my pj's off and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I recognized myself but felt different. My body especially felt different, as if it wasn't the same as before. My mind was with me but my body... was feeling something else. I imagined both men with me right there, in the bathroom, touching and caressing me, telling me how much they desired my body and how good they would make me feel. I thought about their voices, their faces, their smell...

"Jeez..." I said in a low voice.

I got in the shower, washed my hair, shaved my legs, and got out to dry and get dressed. I decided to wear a beige leather jacket with a black skirt and white sneakers. I also wore long socks which went up to the middle of my thigh. Underneath the jacket, I had a white t-shirt. I made myself a fruit smoothie and headed out the door. My first class was with the boring Biology teacher. I sat beside Miriam and we spoke for a few minutes before class started.

"How are you? We haven't spoken in days." Miriam said.

"I'm sorry, I've been a little distracted with studies and such."

"Are you sure it's only that? You seem so absent... You know you can tell me anything, right?"

I thought for a second, I wanted to tell her.

"Yes, I know Miriam, you've always been a good friend. I'll tell you about it when I feel you and I are ready for it."

She smiled as the teacher walked in.

As I sat there, bored like hell, all I could think of was Mr. A. and Andrew, and that scenario at the motel. My panties were getting warm as I pressed my legs together and slightly blushed.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my waist, "Why are you blushing?" Xavier asked.

"I-I'm just hot, the room is too cramped," I answered as he laughed.

The lecture finally ended and I had laboratory up next. As I mentioned before, the labs were in the same building as all the offices. I walked there with Miriam; we were laughing and having a good time together, chit chatting and playing.

"Ah, Rachel!" I heard Mr. A.'s voice from a distance when we entered the building.

"Go on Miriam, I'll get to class in a second."

She nodded, smiled, and went ahead.

"Rachel, please come with me."

"I'm sorry Mr., I have laboratory now and assistance is mandatory."

"Don't worry, I'll write an excuse note for you."

People were walking by, teachers and students rushing to their classes.

"I really don't want to miss lab, it's important."

Mr. A. nicely smiled with the intention of making our conversation seem innocent and casual.

He leaned in, "Do as I say, now."

I sighed... and nodded. There was nothing I could do... Or wanted to do to oppose him. We walked to the elevator, and when the doors opened, Andrew was inside. I was a little surprised to see him there and a bit terrified. Mr. A. pushed me just enough to get me into the elevator. When it started moving, Andrew suddenly hit the stop button on the panel and the elevator yanked to a stop, making me bump against one of the sides.

"Why did you stop it?" I asked still nervous by the sudden stop.

"Are you really asking?" Andrew replied.

Of course, I immediately understood and disagreed.

"No, we cannot do it here, it's too cramped and people will eventually notice that the elevator stopped working."

"That makes it more exciting baby girl," Mr. A. replied as he pulled my panties down only to lift me from the floor, holding me from behind my thighs and pushing me against the elevator wall. He just held me there as Andrew began touching in between my legs from underneath my skirt, stroking his fingers up and down, getting them moist only to slide in two of them.

My jaw began shaking a little and I was biting my lower lip, moaning, and enjoying how two gorgeous men took advantage of me right there...in a public elevator, my eyes shut tight.

"Oh jeez, that feels good Sir, ahhhh," I moaned and cried gently.

"You like that beautiful?" Andrew replied as he leaned in to kiss me, Mr. A. holding me and reaching up with one hand to fondle my breast as my nipple pressed against his palm.

They both touched, and groped me for a few minutes.

Mr. A. then brushed his hand down my body and began to undo his pants while Andrew simply stepped back.

"Why are you stopping..." I asked in a cute, submissive voice.

Mr. A. pressed his cock against my pussy, teasing me and threatening me with penetration. Andrew watched.

"Beg me naughty girl, beg me to fuck you hard."

I looked at him with glossy eyes and blushed cheeks, feeling his hot body against mine as I couldn't contain myself: "P-Please, fuck me hard..."

"I can't hear you." My teacher moved his cock up and down, energetically, rubbing my clit.

"Please Mr... just do it already please, I need you to fuck me please."

He then looked into my eyes as his cock pushed into my pussy, spreading me open and pressing his hips against mine as I shut my eyes once again.

"Ah... ahhhhh," I yelled in pleasure.

"Look at me," he demanded.

I looked down at his eyes as he began moving his hips, thrusting not fast but rhythmically, intensely... I can't describe how good it felt, the pleasure was immeasurable.

"You like that naughty girl? Tell me how much you love my cock." He began thrusting harder. "Tell me while you look at me."

"I love it, it's so good Mr. Oh, please don't stop."

Mr. A. banged me against the wall, holding me from my thighs and grunting with every thrust.

"I'm going to come, I'm going to fill up your pussy with my cum."

"Y-yes please do, fill me up with your cum, fuck me harder!"

My professor squatted as he came, holding me, and digging his fingers into my flesh; moaning in my ear with that sexy voice of his.

After a second or two he withdrew and stood up only to fix himself. I was squatting on the floor, patiently waiting for Andrew...

Andrew then stretched his hand and helped me up. I looked at him with lustful, glossy eyes.

"Don't worry, I won't do anything to you," he said.

My eyes widened. 'Is he serious?' I thought. My eyes pleaded him to take me, but he did nothing.

Mr. A. pressed the number 4 button in the elevator and it started moving again. I quickly slipped my panties on and fixed my socks.

The doors opened as my professor said, "You can go back to class. You've been a good girl. I'll send a note to your lab teacher."

I looked down with an empty expression on my face, and as both got off the elevator I started walking behind them. I don't know if they really didn't notice me or if they were just ignoring me. They were talking about mundane things. I wasn't going to leave until I had what I wanted. As we walked down the hall I took hold of Andrew's suit sleeve, mad as how they were ignoring me. He stopped and Mr. A. stopped as well.

"Please Sir..." I was breathing a little faster than normal and my legs shacking; my frowned expression. "Please...I want you to make me feel good too."

Andrew gently smiled and stretched his arm towards Mr. A.'s office, inviting me to walk there and enter it.

After about an hour Mr. A. took me home and settled me in my apartment. I was exhausted, dirty, but felt strangely happy for the first time. From that moment and on I understood that I had become their sex toy... but they both had become mine as well. I finally smiled as I showered.

Bioaries
Bioaries
35 Followers