Mrs. Cole Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck it!" Tara growled as she shoved the tip of her cock back toward Mike's mouth. Just as Mike took it back inside Gail's hands slipped down and began fondling his cock. Mike loved this new situation.

The style difference between Tara and Gail was strange and exciting. Tara seemed harsh and dominant while Gail was her tender yet adventurous self. Gail's soft, wandering hands perfectly contrasted the way Tara drove the dildo into his mouth. Even sucking the dildo now began to seem oddly exciting.

The longer he sucked on Tara's cock the more he found about it to enjoy. The feeling of Tara's soft ass and the way her muscles flexed and rippled as she thrust back and forth excited him. Beyond that the most exciting part was simply the view.

He gazed up at Tara while holding her cock in his mouth and the strangeness of the position was exciting. The sight of her small tits and her face - held in an expression that burned with lust - were amazingly exciting. Tara very much seemed to get off on the control aspect of having a cock and her eyes burned with desire as she watched Mike obediently suck her cock.

Gail's hands left Mike for a few seconds and when they returned Gail brought one of her hands directly to his ass. She slipped her fingertips between his ass cheeks, something she hadn't done often.

Mike still remembered the time in the shower when she fingered his asshole and whispered something about there being time for that later. He didn't know what she meant exactly, but the idea of it intrigued and excited him.

He leaned forward and pushed his ass back slightly to give her easier access. Tara groaned wildly and said, "Yesss, stick that ass out like the nasty little slut you are. Give it to him Gail, he wants it."

A few moments later Mike felt Gail's fingertip tickling his asshole. It felt similar to when she had done it before in the shower. That time her finger had been well lubricated with the soap and water, and as her finger now smoothly glided over and around his tight hole he realized she was using some kind of lubricant.

She briefly pulled her finger away and it returned with more lubricant. Soon his asshole was very slippery and Gail continued working her finger around and over it. Finally he felt her finger stop right over his tight hole and he felt a pressure on his asshole as her fingertip pushed against it.

As if she could sense his questions and concerns Gail whispered, "Relax. Trust me." It was hard to relax with such a new and strange thing happening, but Mike tried to focus on Tara and her cock instead of on his asshole.

Suddenly, there was a huge difference in the sensations at his asshole. His mind raced and he realized that part of Gail's finger had slipped past the tight ring and was now inside his asshole. What was she doing? What was happening? How could it feel so strange and scary and wonderful at the same time?

Tara's face now glowed with her own lust as she watched Gail work her finger farther up Mike's ass. Gail slowly and patiently worked her finger deeper and deeper into his asshole until she had nearly its full length inside him.

Mike had never felt anything like this and when she started sliding her finger back and forth fucking his ass Mike grunted in surprise. It didn't hurt but it wasn't entirely comfortable either. He felt strangely full but quickly noticed that the pressure and throbbing in his cock increased wildly as she fucked his ass.

Soon Gail was easily fucking his ass with her finger and Mike couldn't believe how much he liked it. "How do you like that you little slut?" Tara snarled. "You're getting fucked up both ends just like a slutty girl."

Mike's mind spun with the realization that he was getting double penetrated and that he loved it. What did that mean? At the moment he didn't care as long as Gail kept teasing his asshole.

He groaned when Gail removed her finger and eagerly followed as she guided him up to his feet and spun him around so he was facing the bed. Mike glanced back at Tara and saw her smearing a huge amount of the lubricant onto her dildo. When she finished she moved behind him.

Mike looked at Gail unsure of what was going to happen but before either of them could say anything Mike felt Tara's hands on his ass. She spread his cheeks apart and positioned the tip of the dildo at his asshole.

Tara said, "Gail, do you remember what you told me you had wanted to see Roger do so badly?"

Gail tore her eyes away from Mike and looked up excitedly at Tara. She didn't say a word but Tara continued, this time speaking to Mike. "She told me she wished more than anything that she had figured out a way to watch Roger fuck your tight asshole. Can you imagine that? She wanted to watch her husband fill your asshole with a huge load of cum."

Mike didn't know what to think or say. He stared at Gail and the wild look in her eyes instantly told him that this was the truth. When Tara finished speaking she pushed her dildo against his asshole. Although the dildo was fairly thin it was thicker than Gail's finger. There was some discomfort as his asshole stretched to previously unknown limits, but Tara didn't let that stop her or slow her down as she continued inserting her cock. Mike groaned and his face twisted as she penetrated him.

When she finally stopped Mike thought he might burst. It felt like she had shoved her fist inside him. His asshole strained to accept the size of the invader. "Oh fuck, oh God," Mike gasped.

"Shhh, relax," Gail said tenderly brushing her fingers against his face.

"Don't coddle him," Tara ordered. "We both know this is what the little toy wants. Don't you? He wants Roger to fuck his asshole. Hell, he probably can't wait to shove his cock up Roger's ass."

Mike continued to groan and gasp as Tara started pumping in and out of his ass. She moved slowly at first but her thrusts became steadily firmer and faster. As she fucked him she held his hips or massaged his ass. The feeling of being so easily controlled, and of feeling like he was truly being fucked rather than fucking someone else, was a strange turn on for him.

Slowly his asshole stretched and relaxed so there was no longer discomfort and only an amazing full, sexy feeling. With Tara steadily fucking him Gail moved until she was on the bed directly in front of Mike. Gail slowly spread her legs right under his face and Mike dropped his mouth to her pussy and licked her amazingly wet pussy. If her excitement was indicated by her wetness then she was incredibly turned on watching Tara fuck Mike.

Mike yearned to have his cock touched, stroked, or anything to help him cum but Tara continued fucking his asshole and Gail stayed in front of him as he sucked and explored her pussy. The three of them stayed like this for a long time and finally Gail gasped and moaned loudly in the midst of an intense orgasm. She came long and hard on Mike's tongue.

When she was done she didn't linger in this position. Instead she crawled off the bed and dropped to her knees in front of Mike. He pushed himself up on his arms to support his upper body giving Gail more room. This also changed the angle of the dildo in his ass and caused him to groan at the new sensation.

Without a word or wasted moment Gail devoured Mike's cock in her mouth and he almost immediately started cumming. He cried out as the intensity of his orgasm washed over him. Every jet of cum felt somehow magnified by the pressure and fullness in his asshole. Gail tried to swallow his cum but the volume was too much and some slipped out from between her lips and landed on her tits.

When Mike finished cumming Tara finally stopped fucking him and pulled the dildo out. She unclipped the strap and let it fall to the floor as Gail stood up. Gail took her shoulders and guided Tara down onto the bed. Gail was now the one acting like a lust-crazed maniac as she attacked Tara's pussy.

"You're so fucking wet," Gail exclaimed from between Tara's legs. Mike could already see that Gail's face was drenched in Tara's juices.

Tara was soon moaning and writhing and was no longer in the dominant role she had been playing when she fucked Mike. Now she sensually gave herself over to Gail's mouth and let her own pleasure wash over her. Mike crawled beside her and licked her tits and nipples drawing an excited sigh from Tara.

In her heightened excitement Tara only lasted a few minutes before she had a wild orgasm beneath her two lovers. After she finished cumming all three of them lay together and savored the moment after the intense fuck and their wild orgasms.

After a long rest Gail slipped out of bed. Mike didn't watch her but he heard the water running in the bathroom and then heard Tara groan excitedly when Gail reappeared. Mike looked over and saw that Gail was now wearing the freshly washed dildo.

"God, Tara," she said softly, "you're right. This does feel amazing." Gail crawled into bed and met Tara with an excited kiss. The kiss quickly moved to excited foreplay as Mike eagerly joined in. He massaged and sucked at their tits, rubbed their asses, and occasionally teased Tara's already wet pussy.

Their passion built until Tara rolled Gail onto her back and straddled her bringing her pussy down over Gail's cock. Tara moaned softly and Gail gasped as Tara began riding her friend. "You look so fucking hot," Gail moaned as she stared at Tara.

Gail never would have imagined that seeing a woman from this position could be so intensely arousing. She immediately knew why Roger and Mike both loved to have her fuck them this way. The visual of her lover's body dancing so effortlessly over her, steadily building to the inevitable end, was unreal.

Gail reached up and played with Tara's tits. She teased Tara's nipples over and over by pulling and pinching them into rock hard points. The fuck seemed to last for hours before Tara finally threw her head back and groaned as her body shook while she came. After cumming she fell on top of Gail and they kissed and caressed each other.

Mike was rock hard again from watching them fuck and he needed some relief. As they continued kissing he crawled over and placed the tip of his cock at the point where their lips met. Both women accepted it into their kiss and let their tongues and lips dance over it wildly until Mike thought he was about to cum.

Instead, Tara sat up and put her hand on Mike's neck pulling him down on top of her as she playfully said, "I've got somewhere much better for that cock." She spread her legs widely and Mike immediately plunged his cock into her.

She groaned and then, as Mike started fucking her steadily, said, "There is nothing that feels as good as the real thing."

They continued fucking and after a short while she opened her eyes. She looked directly into Mike's eyes and said, "You'll feel it soon. The feeling of a real cock shoved up your asshole while Roger fucks you silly." She paused and then added, "Believe me, you'll love every minute of it."

Hearing her talk about Roger fucking him was strange and exciting and soon Mike was wildly fucking her. The bed shook and knocked against the wall as their bodies slapped together roughly with each firm stroke. Mike groaned as he started cumming inside her. She hummed warmly and pulled him down on top of her. He held completely still as he finished cumming as her pussy muscles massaged him to coax out the last of his cum.

Even though Mike wanted this wild and unbelievable night to continue he fell asleep almost immediately upon lying down beside Tara. He didn't stir until the next morning when the sun poured in on his face through a crack in the curtains. He rolled over and realized he was alone in bed. He lifted his head to see where his two lovers had gone. As he rolled he noticed his asshole felt a little tender from the long and hard fuck Tara had given him the previous night.

He soon saw the two women in the big, oversized chair against the opposite wall. Gail was sitting in the chair with Tara on her lap sitting sideways. They were in the midst of a deep kiss and Gail's hands massaged Tara's lower back and ass. Tara soon changed her position so she was straddling Gail's lap and directly facing her. This made it easier for them to kiss and the two women continued their passionate embrace for a long time as Mike silently watched.

Tara's body felt wonderful and soft sitting over her like this. Gail had been a little shocked at how forward and dominant Tara had become the previous night, but it had also been a little bit of a turn on. After wearing the strap on and fucking Tara with it Gail could understand where those urges came from. With the cock she felt alive and in command in a whole new way.

Now however, she just wanted to be with her lover. No toys, no games. Gail just wanted to feel the softness of Tara's body and bring her friend to orgasm with her lips and hands while her friend did the same to her.

Gail slipped her hand between Tara's thighs and softly caressed her pussy as they continued their kiss. Tara groaned deeply but then shifted her position so her pussy was out of reach as Tara kissed her way down Gail's neck to her tits. Gail threw her head back and sighed as Tara expertly teased and sucked her tits.

After continuing this teasing for a long while Tara slid off Gail's lap and knelt on the floor before her. She gently pushed Gail's thighs apart and slowly kissed her way up Gail's legs starting at her knees. The feeling of Tara's mouth and tongue working their way up her inner thighs was wonderful and Gail's pussy was already soaked in anticipation of Tara's mouth.

When Tara finally reached her pussy she teased Gail unmercifully for so long that Gail begged her friend to let her cum. When Tara finally pushed Gail to her orgasm Gail pinched her own nipples and thrashed her head from side to side as she opened her mouth in a silent scream of intense pleasure. The only sound she made was a soft sigh, but the sound of that alone was enough to send a chill down Mike's spine.

When Gail's orgasm finally ended the women kissed for a while and then traded places with Gail taking a turn sucking Tara's pussy. Gail savored her friend's taste and teased her pussy just as Tara had done to her. Gail's tongue danced over the lips and folds of Tara's pussy, only occasionally touching her clit or fucking her. Gail tried to memorize every part of Tara's pussy with her tongue and she only started pushing Tara to her orgasm when Tara moaned and asked Gail to make her cum.

Tara's orgasm was just as strong as Gail's had been. It made Gail very horny to give such intense pleasure to her friend. After Tara finished cumming she pulled Gail's face to hers and they exchanged a long, slow kiss.

When Tara finally spoke to Gail it was so soft that Mike could barely hear her as she said, "Thanks lover. Last night was so amazing and you are so hot. Call me again, anytime. I can't wait to see you again, but now I must go."

Tara stood after one last kiss and got dressed. She blew Mike a kiss and then exited the room leaving Mike and Gail alone together. Gail was already horny again and Mike's cock was rock hard from witnessing Tara and Gail together.

Gail returned to bed and they started kissing and talking about what had just happened. Mike asked about Tara's comment about Gail's desire to watch Mike and Roger fuck. Gail admitted it was true but said she wished her friend hadn't said that. Gail then asked Mike about getting fucked by Tara.

"Did it feel good?" Gail asked.

"Yeah, I guess," Mike answered.

She asked a few more questions about it and then very quietly asked, "Can I fuck you?" The power of her words was unmistakable. She clearly wanted to do it very badly but it seemed she didn't know how to approach it other than simply asking him. The contrast between her style and Tara's style couldn't have been greater and something about the soft intensity of Gail's words made Mike want to do anything to please her.

Before he even thought about this answer he moaned, "Yes."

Gail groaned excitedly and immediately kissed and licked her way down his body. She lingered at his cock for a few moments causing Mike to groan wildly. He thought he was going to loose control and cum, but Gail released his cock and moved down to his balls where she licked and kissed at them teasingly.

Mike groaned when her mouth dipped even lower between his legs. Soon the tip of her tongue danced around his asshole. She pushed his legs apart widely and continued licking his asshole. This soon drove him into a frenzy as he anticipated what was going to happen next.

Gail stepped off the bed and easily slipped the strap on back on her body. She immediately felt a surge of excitement and power wash over her as she let her fingers run up and down her cock as if she were jerking off as she looked down at Mike. She couldn't wait to fuck him.

She grabbed the lube and moved back onto the bed. Mike started to roll over onto his hands and knees but she stopped him. "I want to be able to see you," she said.

Mike groaned when she applied the lube to his asshole. Once he was ready she squeezed a bunch of the lube onto the dildo and slipped a pillow under his ass to elevate him into a more comfortable position.

Mike spread his legs and Gail drank in the view. This must be how she looked and how Mike and Roger felt just before they fucked her missionary style. The knowledge that she was about to thoroughly fuck this young man surged through her and made her wildly excited.

She positioned the tip of her cock at his asshole. The beginning of their fuck was much easier than the night before. Mike was no longer tensed up and Gail's soft approach seemingly left him much more eager and ready. Before long she was pumping the dildo back and forth in his ass.

They fucked like this for a long time with both of them marveling at the amazing new sights and sensations. Gail looked so fucking hot pumping back and forth over him that Mike could barely stand it. The way her tits bounced and rocked made him want her very badly.

Mike groaned and his cock felt like it might simply burst into a flood of cum. He had read stories of guys who said they could cum without having ever been touched on their cocks and until now he doubted it was possible. However, he thought that if Gail kept this up he might actually start cumming.

Gail did keep fucking him but, mercifully, she reached down and touched his cock. Mike stared wildly at the previously unknown image of Gail fucking him soundly while stroking his cock teasingly. Mike could only stand a few moments of this before he groaned, arched his back, and started cumming in waves.

His cum shot out with an intense force and by the time he was finished his stomach was coated heavily in his cum. Every jet was amplified by the feeling of the dildo up his ass. Mike wondered idly if he was going to become accustomed to having things in his ass when he came.

When Mike had finished cumming Gail pulled the dildo out of his asshole and quickly removed it. She crawled onto the bed with a catlike grace and quickly settled into the 69 position over Mike. He drove his tongue deeply into her pussy and relished how wet and hot her pussy was. The idea that she had become this excited because of fucking him made him feel excited all over again.

As Mike frantically licked and sucked at her and drank in her juices Gail slowly and lavishly licked his cum off his stomach. Mike wished he could see her as she collected his cum, but the lure of her pussy was far too much to even consider asking her to change positions. When she finished cleaning up his cum she kissed and played with his mostly soft cock as he finished sucking her pussy.

As her lust grew she began grinding her hips from side to side over his mouth. When she did start cumming she pushed her pussy down hard onto his mouth and smothered Mike in her essence. Mike drove his tongue all the way up her pussy and kept it there enjoying the sensation of her pussy quivering and dancing.