Mrs. Cole Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as they stepped inside a waiter arrived with the bottle of wine Gail had ordered in the lobby on the way in. Gail thanked him and gave a huge tip before shutting the door, pouring two glasses of wine, and handing one to Meredith.

Mike looked at the bottle and the third glass the waiter had brought. Gail saw him looking and said, "Sorry, Mike. I have my limits and I can't let you drink since you aren't 21." Mike quickly got over it and sat back and enjoyed the conversation and watching Gail and Meredith.

Before too long the bottle of wine was empty and both Gail and Meredith were now clearly drunk. Meredith sat in a chair across a small table from the couch where Mike and Gail sat side by side. A few times Meredith had seemingly started to ask about Mike and Gail's relationship, but each time she stopped when it looked like she wasn't sure exactly what to say or how to ask.

As more and more of the wine had been consumed Gail moved closer and closer to Mike and now sat nuzzled right up against him with her hand on his leg. Mike had his arm around her and loved feeling Gail's hot body next to him as he glanced at Meredith's younger, athletic body in front of him.

Gail took the last sip of wine from her glass and set it on the table in front of them. Instead of nuzzling back into Mike's side as she had been she turned toward Mike and started to kiss his neck lightly. Gail continued kissing his neck and moved up to his ear as Mike sat frozen looking at Meredith.

Judging from her initial reaction she and Gail had not planned this. Meredith looked just as surprised as Mike. Gail began sucking on and licking Mike's earlobe as his head spun with what he should say or do about Meredith. He sat staring at her as Gail continued to tease and nibble his ear.

Initially Meredith gazed back at Mike's face, but Mike noticed that her stare shifted to where Gail's mouth and tongue teased his neck and ear. If Meredith was uncomfortable she was hiding it well. Mike's stomach was in a knot from nerves at his situation but Meredith didn't seem put off or upset at all. The only thing about her that looked different from earlier was the look in her eye. Mike could almost see Meredith's own building excitement register in her eyes as she watched Gail kiss him.

Gail's stomach was tied into knots and her heart pounded in her chest. She was wildly excited at the very thought of what she was doing. She wasn't sure when exactly she had decided to do what she was in the process of doing, but somewhere between the club and arriving in her hotel room she had made a decision to try something she probably would have thought impossible just a couple of days earlier. Now here she was in the process of trying to seduce a complete stranger into having a three-way fuck.

Tara had been the only other woman Gail had ever fucked, but there was something about Meredith in the club tonight that had triggered something in her. It was something deep and primal and very basic. There was something magnetic about Meredith's body and spirit and it affected Gail strongly. Rationally, Gail knew it was probably just the combination of the alcohol and her heightened lust, but whatever the reason she knew that the one thing she wanted right now was to fuck Meredith.

Gail licked and sucked his ear for a short while longer before she moved forward and brought her lips to his. Gail's mouth immediately opened and she moved her tongue against his. Mike closed his eyes at first but periodically opened them to look over at Meredith and see her reaction. Meredith's eyes gleamed with lust and the expression on her face had changed to one more sultry and excited than before. Meredith quickly finished the remaining half glass of her wine and set the glass down.

Gail eventually parted their kiss and stood up off the couch. Gail knew the crucial moment in her plan had come. She was delighted and excited that Meredith hadn't yet protested what was happening. Now it was time to try to get her actively involved. Gail's stomach fluttered in wild anticipation.

Mike watched excitedly to see what Gail would do next. Gail stood up and looked quickly at him as she gave him a sexy wink. She took Mike's hand and held it as he stood up off the couch. She led him around the small table until they were standing just in front of Meredith.

Gail extended her other hand to Meredith and held it as Meredith stood up. The simple touch of Meredith's hand on her own was electric and Gail felt her already strong lust intensify greatly.

Meredith and Mike were now face to face as Gail stood next to them. Gail slipped her hands away from theirs and put one hand on each of their backs. With the lightest of touches she pushed them toward each other. Meredith and Mike immediately began a long, deep kiss. Their lips parted and their tongues danced and played wildly as they kissed. Mike moved his hands to the exposed skin on Meredith's sides and held her there as Meredith wrapped her long arms around his neck.

Gail lightly massaged their backs as she excitedly watched them kiss. She wanted more than anything to be the one kissing Meredith but something told her to have Mike and Meredith kiss first. Seeing their excited kiss enflamed her lust to unbelievable levels. Watching them was perhaps the most intense foreplay she could imagine.

As if drawn there by her own lust, Gail slowly moved her face close to where Mike and Meredith's mouths met. Mike broke his kiss with Meredith when he became aware of Gail's face very close to his. Mike pulled back slightly and almost immediately Gail's mouth moved to Meredith's and initiated a kiss.

This was the moment Gail had been waiting for and it was everything she had imagined. Meredith's lips and the kiss were soft and sensual and Gail immediately felt herself being deeply drawn into the kiss with this stranger.

It was similar to Tara's kiss but new and wonderfully unknown. Meredith moved slightly closer to Gail and the kiss became deeper and more passionate. Gail opened her mouth and almost immediately Meredith did the same. Moments later their tongues danced together sensually.

Gail broke this kiss and turned to Mike kissing him as Meredith now watched. All three remained like this, exchanging partners for their passionate kisses for several more minutes.

Mike couldn't believe what was happening and was surprised at how nervous he was. He had been with Tara and Gail a couple of times now, but there was something different about this. Whether it had been the case or not the times with Gail and Tara had somehow seemed like the two women had planned what was going to happen. Even when he and Gail surprised Tara at her place while she was baking there was still something between the two women, perhaps it was just their long friendship and their previous relationship that was always familiar and comfortable. Now, however, it was clear that being with Meredith was not something that Gail had planned. Experiencing Gail's own raw bi-sexual lust like this made Mike nervous and excited all at the same time.

As Gail parted a kiss with Mike she must have sensed his nerves as she whispered, "Relax, Mike. This is going to be fun." Her words calmed Mike slightly and she realized that she must have sounded much more confident and sure of herself than she really was. She continued playing the role of a confident leader and took both Meredith and Mike by the hand and led them to the king sized bed.

As they reached the edge of the bed Gail took Mike's shirt at his waist and untucked it from his pants. One at a time she unbuttoned his shirt until it was open in front and she could push it off his shoulders. Gail rubbed Mike's chest and stomach and Mike nearly jumped when he felt Meredith's hand touch his shoulder and lightly rub his back.

Meredith moved behind him and continued rubbing his back and sides as Gail sat on the edge of the bed before him and began taking off his pants. She unhooked his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and pulled down the zipper a little clumsily. Her drunkenness and excitement prevented her from being as smooth and fluid as she usually was.

Gail pulled off his pants and tossed them aside. As she sat back up Mike felt Meredith's hands take hold of the elastic on his boxers. Gail's hands moved next to Meredith's and the two women pushed his boxers down his legs together before Gail tossed them aside.

Meredith's hands massaged Mike's ass as Gail stood up off the bed and moved around behind Mike. He heard Meredith moan softly and turned around to see what was happening.

Now that Gail had stripped Mike she wanted nothing more than to see and touch her new lover's body. Gail moved behind Meredith and softly kissed the younger woman's shoulders and exposed back. Gail's hands wrapped around Meredith's stomach and she caressed Meredith's exposed skin as she bathed her back with her lips and tongue. Meredith moved her arms around behind Gail and massaged Gail's hips through her skirt.

Despite Gail looking confident and seeming to take the role of the leader she really had no idea what she was doing. The only other woman she had been with was Tara and she wasn't sure she would know how to touch another woman or what to do. However, as she continued kissing and caressing Meredith it somehow felt familiar and comfortable.

When she had first noticed Meredith watching them dance something about the way Meredith looked and moved had excited her. Perhaps it was just the right combination of alcohol and Gail's own confidence at seeing the effect she had on Mike, but for whatever reason she took the chance on talking to Meredith when she noticed her in line for the restroom. Gail was very excited when Meredith cautiously accepted her offer to buy her a drink.

For most of the time Mike waited for Gail to return from the restroom she and Meredith had been at the bar talking and drinking. Gail couldn't explain it, but something about this younger woman really excited her in a way that she hadn't felt toward another women so strongly before.

Gail ultimately decided that there was no harm in seeing how far this night might go since she knew that Meredith had no idea who she was or even where she came from. Emboldened by her relative anonymity Gail took the chance to invite Meredith back to the hotel. The final bottle of wine in the room made sure Gail had the courage to go through with whatever was about to happen.

Meredith spun around and immediately brought her lips to Gail's. They began a wild kiss as their hands explored each other's bodies. Mike sat on the edge of the bed and let out a low moan of lust as the kiss between the two women continued. Meredith began untucking Gail's top as Gail fumbled for the zipper on the back of Meredith's skirt.

Mike stood up and moved behind Meredith. Gail found the zipper and pulled it down. Meredith swayed her hips and Gail pushed the sides of her skirt down until the skirt fell into a pile on the floor. Mike groaned again as he saw Meredith's thong panties.

He caressed her bare ass as Gail stepped back from Meredith slightly to allow Meredith room to unbutton her top. The alcohol affected Meredith's coordination but she eventually opened all the buttons on Gail's top. Gail pulled it off her shoulders and dropped it to the floor behind her as Meredith pulled the silk tank top that Gail wore up and over her head exposing Gail's bra.

Mike took hold of the thin straps over Meredith's hips. He pulled her thong off and tossed it across the room. He stood back for a moment and watched as Meredith's hands lightly explored Gail's tits through her bra. They had stopped kissing and Gail watched intently as Meredith's fingers lightly moved over her bare flesh and softly caressed the exposed parts of Gail's tits.

Mike moved behind Gail and unclasped her bra. Gail moaned and shrugged her shoulders to assist Mike in pulling the bra off her heavy tits. As soon as her tits were free from the bra Meredith cupped them in her hands and tenderly explored them with her fingers.

Mike again stepped back and watched Meredith caress Gail's tits. Gail moved her hands to the zipper on her own skirt and pulled it down before pushing her skirt off in one motion. She immediately pushed her nylons and panties down her legs. She had to lean down to pull her nylons completely off and as she did Meredith removed her own top. After tossing her nylons and panties aside Gail stared deeply at Meredith's petite tits.

Mike took a second to admire Meredith's body. She was still very fit even if she wasn't swimming competitively. Her body was long and lean and her small tits held their shape perfectly. Mike could see the muscles in her strong thighs and couldn't wait to feel them under his touch.

The women paused briefly to admire the other's body before they engaged in another hungry kiss. Mike drank in the beautiful contrast of their bodies. Gail's body was much fuller but also seemed to be softer and more sensual. Meredith's young body was tight and muscular and exuded a raw animal erotica that made Mike's head spin.

He couldn't stand to be a passive spectator any longer and walked up behind Meredith. He slid his hands around her and then around Gail's back. He moved close to Meredith and pressed his hard cock against her ass. Meredith was now in the middle of their hot embrace and she was getting kissing, caressed, and massaged on all sides. She moaned from deep in her throat as she kissed Gail.

As if Gail could sense Meredith's thoughts she pulled back from their kiss and whispered, "Fuck him." Gail then took Meredith's hand and led her over to the bed as Mike followed eagerly behind.

Gail gave Meredith one last kiss before Meredith crawled on the bed on her hands and knees. She remained this way and looked back expectantly at Mike as he realized what she wanted. He moved behind her and positioned his cock at the entrance to her wet pussy. Without even entering her he could already sense her warmth and wetness on the tip of his cock.

He drove himself into Meredith for the first time and was amazed at how tight and wet her pussy felt. Gail crawled onto the bed and sat beside Meredith's head. Mike and Meredith quickly fell into a torrid fuck as Gail ran her hands over Meredith's back and caressed her tits.

Watching Mike and Meredith fuck like this drove Gail wild. She wanted to be the one fucking Meredith, but again she knew this would only serve as a delicious foreplay that would make her moment of release even stronger and more intense when she finally had the chance to fuck Meredith.

Mike quickly realized that Meredith's fucking style was different from Gail's in that she seemed to want it hard and fast right from the start. Perhaps she too was just overcome with her passion in the moment. Meredith groaned repeatedly as they fucked and seemed to constantly be making some sort of sexy noise that grew in volume. Mike pumped wildly into her and, despite his best efforts to hold back, he soon started shooting his cum deep inside her. Meredith moaned long and loud as Mike pumped his cum into her.

Gail watched them excitedly and as soon as Mike finished cumming she pushed on his chest slightly. Mike followed her lead and pulled his cock out of Meredith with a slurp. He sat back to see what Gail hand in mind. Gail took Meredith's hips and rolled the younger woman onto her back. Meredith spread her legs wide as Gail sat between them and looked down at her.

It was at that moment that Mike noticed a bit of hesitation from Gail. She had seemed so in charge and confident that he hadn't expected this hesitation. Meredith looked up at Gail excitedly and used her hands to gently guide Gail's head toward her dripping wet pussy. Gail moved close and extended her tongue as she tasted this new, young pussy.

Gail had the overwhelming realization that she was now simultaneously fucking two kids young enough to be her own children. Everything she usually felt about fucking Mike, the horniness and self-confidence at knowing someone so young and hot wanted to be with her, was amplified as she tasted Meredith. Gail thought about all the hot, sexy bodies she had seen at the dance club and marveled that of all the people there somehow she had ended up with this sexy, virile young woman in her hotel room.

She quickly grew confident between Meredith's legs and let her tongue swirl around the folds of her pussy before locating and teasing Meredith's clit. Meredith's pussy was similar to Tara's, but it was also new and delicious in the most amazingly erotic way. Meredith's taste was fresh and exciting and Gail eagerly lapped at her juices.

Meredith moaned, "Yes," over and over as Gail continued her licking and sucking. Meredith then said, "Stick your tongue in my pussy. Suck out your boyfriend's cum."

If Gail had been hesitant before she clearly wasn't any longer. She immediately drove her tongue directly into Meredith's pussy. Gail moaned at the strong taste of Meredith mixed with Mike's cum. Meredith groaned loudly and arched her back as Gail fucked her with her tongue.

Mike moved next to Meredith and kissed and licked at her tits as Gail continued teasing her pussy. Meredith writhed under them and seemed on the very edge of her control. Mike sucked one of her hard nipples into his mouth and swirled his tongue over it as he felt her building up to her release. Gail was now wildly driving her tongue in and out of Meredith and teased Meredith's clit with her fingers.

"Oh my fucking God!" Meredith nearly screamed as her body tightened and she started cumming. Mike let her tit pop out of his mouth. He sat back and enjoyed the sight of Meredith orgasming with Gail's face pressed against her pussy.

It had been a long time since Gail felt anything like having Meredith's pussy twitching and shaking around her tongue as the younger woman came. By now, even with their long hiatus, Gail knew how Tara's pussy felt when Tara came and although the sensations were exciting they were familiar.

Meredith's pussy quivering was completely new and exotic and something about that unknown drove Gail wild. Gail shoved her tongue all the way inside Meredith's pussy as she bucked her hips up against Gail's face. Gail felt herself grow wetter and wetter as Meredith's pussy continued its sexy dance.

Meredith's orgasm finally passed and eventually Gail pulled her mouth away from her pussy. She and Mike made eye contact and Mike immediately leaned over to give her a deep kiss. The look of his former teacher with Meredith's pussy juices all over her face was almost more than Mike could stand. As they kissed Mike felt another touch and realized that Meredith had knelt next to them. She rubbed Gail with one hand and Mike with the other.

When Mike and Gail parted their kiss Meredith moved between them and purred, "My turn." She guided Gail down onto the bed and moved between Gail's spread thighs with a sensual grace. Meredith immediately dropped her mouth to Gail's dripping wet pussy. Gail's moan was long and intense at the first touch of Meredith's tongue.

For the next several long minutes Mike simply sat in awe and watched as Meredith confidently and eagerly sucked Gail's pussy. Mike could tell Gail was in intense pleasure by the way her body writhed and the sound of her moans. When it seemed like Gail was about to orgasm Mike sucked on Gail's stiff nipples and caressed her soft tits.

Only moments after Mike started this Gail moaned in short bursts and then exploded into a wild orgasm. She gasped for air as her body trembled from the power of her release.

When Gail finally finished orgasming Mike sat up but Meredith continued to softly lick and suck at Gail's pussy. Gail purred with pleasure as Meredith continued softly pleasing her.

Mike watched for a while and then had a sexy idea. He leaned down to Gail and kissed his way down her stomach toward her pussy. With his head facing the opposite direction from Meredith, Mike brought his mouth near Gail's pussy causing Gail to moan and Meredith to shift slightly to make more room.