Mrs. Cole Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,756 Followers

For the next several minutes, or maybe it was hours - by now Mike had completely lost track of time - Mike's tongue danced together with Meredith's as both softly explored Gail's drenched pussy. At times Mike and Meredith's mouths locked in a deep tongue kiss and at other times they focused solely on teasing Gail.

They continued like this until Meredith looked at Mike and whispered, "Fuck her." Without a moment's hesitation Mike moved between Gail's spread thighs as Meredith knelt beside Gail. Mike quickly positioned his cock at her pussy and sank his entire length inside her in one long stroke.

Mike and Gail let out simultaneous moans of lust as his cock rested deeply inside her pussy. They moaned again as Mike started fucking her. Thankful that he had already cum Mike eagerly fucked Gail still not entirely believing what was happening.

Gail was completely engrossed in the pleasure of Mike's fuck and closed her eyes. The next thing she knew she felt something warm and wet covering her face. She groaned as she realized Meredith was sitting on her face. Gail excited drove her tongue straight into Meredith's pussy and began to wildly lick and suck her.

Mike stared in intense lust at Meredith. The mere sight of her crawling onto Gail's face was almost more than he could bare. He had to fight hard to control himself so he wouldn't cum and bring a premature end to this fuck.

Mike stared as Gail's face disappeared under Meredith's pussy and then looked up to see Meredith looking directly back at him with a gleam of pure, animal lust burning in her eyes. Her mouth opened in delight as Gail pleasured her pussy. It seemed that their shared lust drew them together and the next thing Mike knew his tongue frantically danced with Meredith's as he continued fucking Gail.

Gail had no idea what Meredith and Mike were doing as her entire world was reduced to Meredith's pussy smothering her face and Mike's hard cock in her pussy. Gail's mind spun and she wildly licked at the pussy over her mouth until Mike's cock suddenly pulled out of her.

Mike only stopped fucking her because Meredith pushed him back. As soon as he was out of the way Meredith dropped her mouth directly to Gail's pussy and locked the two women in the 69 position. Mike watched as both women focused intensely on the other's pussy until Meredith lifted her head and reached out for his hard cock.

Meredith's fingers encircled his shaft and pulled him toward Gail's pussy. She guided him perfectly to Gail's dripping wet pussy. In the next moment Gail's pussy again engulfed Mike's cock and he groaned at how much wetter her pussy was just from the brief teasing Meredith's mouth gave her.

Mike leaned back to allow room for Meredith's head, and he soon found a comfortable position and resumed fucking Gail. He moaned wildly when Meredith dropped her head and resumed teasing and licking Gail's clit and pussy. She also licked his cock as he fucked Gail.

Meredith's mouth was hungry and eager and her tongue drove Mike to even more intense pleasure than fucking Gail usually brought. Mike wondered how it would feel to have Meredith's hot mouth wrapped around his cock. He briefly considered pulling his cock out of Gail's wet pussy and driving it inside Meredith's mouth before fucking it until he filled her mouth with his cum.

Before he could act on that idea he started cumming inside Gail's pussy. Mike groaned deeply and pumped his cock wildly as he emptied a huge load of cum into her pussy.

Meredith let him finish cumming and then gently pushed him away from Gail's pussy as she gazed up at his face. "My turn," she whispered as his cock slipped out of Gail's pussy.

Gail let her mouth briefly leave Meredith's pussy to let out a wild moan when Meredith's mouth dropped to her pussy in the 69 position. Meredith's body was so young, so nimble, and so erotic that Gail could feel her lust growing as if she were feeding off Meredith's eroticism.

Mike moved beside the two women and caressed Meredith's back. Mike eagerly let his hands wander all over her back and shoulders. He also caressed and massaged her ass and was surprised at how hard he was after already cumming twice.

This continued for many long minutes. Based on their muffled moans and body language it seemed both women were nearing their orgasm. Meredith was the first to start cumming, but Gail's orgasm began so soon afterward that it was hard to tell whose actually started first.

Gail couldn't believe how comfortable and easy this felt with Meredith. Somehow, she had been able to coordinate her orgasm with Meredith's release and it felt so easy and natural. Gail had these similar feelings when fucking Tara, but she had assumed that was a result of their long friendship and the many fucks they had shared.

Had it been this easy and comfortable with Tara right from the start? Gail couldn't remember but wondered if it would be as wonderful with any woman.

When both orgasms passed Meredith rolled off Gail's body and all three of them lay together caressing each other and giggling at what they had just done.

Mike wanted the night to continue and was disappointed when he heard Meredith whisper to Gail that she needed to leave. Gail had the same reaction and tried to convince her to stay, but Meredith slipped out of bed and threw her clothes back on as Gail got out of bed and moved over to her.

Mike watched as Gail and Meredith met in a long, intense kiss. He could see their tongues wrestle and watched Meredith's hands roam over Gail's naked body. He hoped Meredith would change her mind and come back to bed but instead she leaned over and whispered something in Gail's ear.

Gail laughed wickedly and they kissed again before Gail opened the door for her. Gail watched Meredith disappear out the door. Gail shut the door as her mind reeled. She couldn't believe that she had just had a bi-sexual one-night stand with a complete stranger and shared the moment with her young lover. Meredith's body had been so hot and the fuck had been so wonderful she wondered if she shouldn't try picking up more women for one-night stands like this.

"What did she say?" Mike asked as Gail slipped back into bed with him.

"That she had to get home before her boyfriend got suspicious," Gail replied.

Mike felt his jaw drop open in surprise, but whatever shock he felt was quickly replaced by lust. Gail immediately started kissing her way down his body until she was sucking on his cock. With her hungry mouth and expert hands she soon had his cock coaxed back to full size.

Gail knew she needed one more fuck and she didn't waste a moment once she had his cock hard. With Mike lying flat on his back Gail straddled him and easily guided his cock deeply inside her pussy. Mike lay back and watched as Gail expertly rode his cock. She obviously had been left as horny and wanting as Mike by Meredith's departure because, much to Mike's surprise, it was Gail who started cumming first.

When Gail finished her orgasm she slipped off Mike and lay on her back with her legs spread widely. Mike moved between her legs and shoved his cock inside her. Mike fucked her with a wild, animal intensity that had the bed pounding against the wall and their bodies slapping together loudly. Mike came with a loud groan and as soon as he was done they collapsed together and quickly fell asleep in each other's arms.

They slept late into the morning. It was nearly check out time when they both woke up. Mike lay behind Gail in the spoon position with his arm wrapped around her stomach and his soft cock pressed tightly against her ass.

They remained cuddled together like this for a while just enjoying the feeling of closeness and reflecting on what had happened the previous night. Gail then thought about what had happened Friday night and she suddenly had to ask Mike something.

"Mike?" she said softly.

"Um hum," Mike hummed in reply.

"Do you remember what you said to Tara?" she asked. "Would you do that with Roger?"

Mike's stomach knotted as he quickly understood what Gail was referring to. Even after their wild night with Meredith it was clear that Gail was still reflecting on what had happened and been said Friday night.

When he had first replied to Tara it was definitely in the heat of the moment and not something he knew if he even really meant. However, his answer had clearly stuck with Gail and he wasn't about to ruin this moment by telling her something she didn't want to hear.

"Yes," Mike said. "Anything for you."

Gail immediately turned over and Mike could easily see the lust burning in her eyes. They met in a hungry kiss that quickly progressed to heated foreplay. The fuck they shared was wild and primal.

They were only done for a few minutes before the housekeeper knocked on the door. Gail called out that they would be leaving in about 20 minutes. They shared a fast shower and then packed and left just as the housekeeper was heading back to their room.

After a quick lunch together Gail said she needed to get home to Roger. She drove Mike back to the dorm and gave him a deep kiss before he got out of her car. When their kiss parted she leaned close to his ear and whispered, "I'm bringing Roger with me next time I visit."

Mike watched her drive away with his stomach tied in a knot. He knew what she wanted to happen on her next visit. He knew she wanted to watch her husband fuck him up his ass.

Despite what he had told her he wasn't entirely sure how he felt about that. He flashed back to how it felt to have Tara and Gail fucking him with the dildo and wondered what it would feel like with a real cock. He remembered touching and sucking Roger's cock and felt a very unexpected twinge of excitement at the idea of fucking Roger. He turned toward the dorm and wondered how long he would have to wait for Gail's next visit.

jt123
jt123
2,756 Followers