Mrs. Cole Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They passed the rest of the morning in the bathtub together tenderly washing and rinsing each other's bodies. Mike was again overwhelmed with how sexy and soft and perfect Gail's body felt in these moments. He knew he'd find women whose bodies were harder and tighter and more toned that Gail's, but he felt he'd never find one with the complete package of lust and eroticism of Gail. That coupled with her sexual confidence made Mike feel very strongly for her in these post-fuck moments.

They slowly got dressed and then shared a long lunch together. Mike felt completely wrecked physically and his asshole still ached from the fucking he had received, but he was still very horny and excited about what had happened and how both women had used him as their fuck toy.

He couldn't believe what had happened. Never in even his wildest fantasies did he imagine getting ass fucked by two wild, horny older women. Certainly he had never imagined that he would enjoy getting ass fucked so much.

After lunch they went back to her room and took a long nap together. After waking up from the nap they both felt refreshed and somewhat recovered from the wild night. Gail suggested they go out and walk through some of the shopping areas of town and that is how they spent the rest of the afternoon. The whole time Mike hoped someone from one of his classes or his dorm would see them, but he never saw anyone he recognized.

They ended up back at Gail's hotel and as they were stepping into the elevator she suggested it might be fun if they got dressed up a bit for a nice dinner and evening on the town. Mike agreed, as he was ready for something to eat. He changed into the nicest clothes he had packed feeling thankful that he had packed something other than T-shirts. He sat and watched TV as Gail finished fixing her hair and putting on her make up. When she finally appeared from the bathroom Mike worried he wasn't dressed up enough.

Her short hair was as perfectly done as it always was. She wore very light make up but the shade of lipstick was just a bit darker red than she had ever worn before for him and it make her lips look very sexy. He fantasized quickly about what his cock would look like between her deep red lips.

Her skirt ended around the middle of her thigh and had a slit that went several inches higher up her left thigh. Her cream colored silk top had buttons up the front with the top two buttons left open. She wore nylons and a pair of maroon high heels that matched the color of her skirt. All in all, with the exception of a shorter skirt, the outfit wasn't all that much different from what he had seen her wear to school many times before, but there was something very sexy and exciting about her tonight.

They left the hotel and walked to a restaurant they had seen earlier in the day. Inside it was dark with high backs on the booths giving it a real sense of intimacy and privacy. They had to wait nearly an hour for a table but they didn't mind. The time passed quickly as they talked and sat close on a small couch in the waiting area. Gail had a few glasses of wine while they waited.

They ate a great meal and Mike grew even more excited as Gail periodically rubbed her foot up and down his leg. They sat together long after the plates had been cleared and Gail finished yet another glass of wine. Mike guessed she was getting pretty tipsy. He hadn't been paying close attention, but it seemed like she had quite a few glasses of wine. She wasn't acting all that much different but didn't seem quite as composed as she usually was.

Gail knew that she was already pretty drunk, but she couldn't help herself. She was feeling so giddy and excited from the previous night and what had happened that morning that she had been in a sort of happy daze all day. That first glass of wine had tasted perfect as they waited for their table and Gail couldn't resist a few more. Once she started feeling tipsy it only added to the wonderfully happy and sexual way she was already feeling so she let herself get drunk as they ate.

"What should we do now?" Gail asked. Mike replied that he didn't really know. Gail teased him saying, "Are you telling me that an eligible student here doesn't know the late night hot spots on a Saturday night? You need to get out more."

"Well," Mike answered, "I guess that depends on what you want to do."

Gail thought for a moment and suddenly suggested something she hadn't done in a long time. She and Roger used to love to do it, but somehow they just didn't find the time or opportunities anymore. In this moment, however, she couldn't think of anything that sounded more perfect. "How about dancing?" she asked.

Mike said there was a good dance club not too far away. It wasn't the one that was the most popular with the students, but he almost liked it better for that. It usually had a good mix of people from the town and students. Gail said that sounded perfect and they left the restaurant and made the short walk.

Gail teetered a little upon standing up and had to lean heavily on Mike to keep her balance. Mike was certain now that Gail was, if not drunk, then at least pretty tipsy. Her walking was a little unsteady and he took the opportunity to wrap his arm around her waist to help her as they walked. "If only the other guys from the dorm could see me now," he thought to himself.

Gail knew she wasn't quite as drunk as to need this much help walking, but she could see that it made Mike feel very proud and important to take care of her. She felt a swell of excitement that she had such a horny young boy to dote on her.

They paid the cover at the dance club and moved inside. The place was pretty crowded and it took them a while to move over to an open spot in one of the corners. They watched the crowd on the huge dance floor and listened to the thumping music for a while. At first Mike was afraid that Gail wasn't having fun. The music was far more electronic than he remembered and the crowd seemed to have more fraternity guys and sorority girls than he remembered. He was thinking that he should suggest they try someplace else but then Gail leaned over and said, "Follow me."

The next thing Mike knew she had grabbed his hand and pulled him out onto the dance floor. They found a small bit of space and started dancing close together. Clearly not put off by the edgy music Gail started dancing. For a few moments Mike just stood and admired her as she wriggled and swayed to the music. She seemed to be a great dancer and there was something about the way she moved that just screamed of eroticism.

Mike slipped his hands onto her hips and loved the way her hips felt as she swayed to the music. Soon they were lost in the crowd of bodies dancing all over the dance floor. He was so turned on by her at this moment that he constantly touched or brushed against her sexy body.

After a few more songs Gail spun around and pressed herself against him. Their bodies soon fell into a matching rhythm as they danced together with her ass pressed tightly against his crotch. Mike's cock quickly grew hard and his hands slid up and down her sides and hips. In response she started to grind her ass from side to side against him as they danced. This felt amazing and Mike eagerly pressed back against her so she could feel his hard cock and know how excited he was.

He was amazed how lurid and sexual she was being on the dance floor. He looked around sure that someone would see them but realized the floor was so crowded that nobody could see even if they wanted to.

The combination of her earlier drinks and the atmosphere of this place were intoxicating, and almost hypnotic, for Gail. As soon as they entered the club Gail was reminded of her own college days. Despite how Mike had described this place it was clearly, at least on this night, a meat market. Gail remembered those nights in school when she and her friends would get all dressed up in their sexiest outfits and go to places just like this for a night of wild flirting that sometimes led to much more than just flirting.

Surprisingly, it was the smell of the club that she noticed first. It was right there along with the stale beer and scents of the various spilled drinks. She guessed it was some magical mixture of testosterone from all the horny, willing guys and a sweeter scent of the women's perfume and their excitement.

Whatever the ingredients were the smell made Gail think about the raw lust that filled the room from the hundreds of horny, drunken college students. Just being a part of that scene made her tingle with excitement and eager to see what wild adventures waited for her at the end of the night.

When she was in college, most of these nights brought disappointment at not being able to find a guy who seemed interesting. On those nights she often comforted herself by masturbating or by playing with her roommate Tara. Tonight, however, Gail knew she had an eager and willing partner to take back to her hotel room and fuck for as long and however she wanted.

That knowledge and the atmosphere made her feel very horny and sexy and she wanted Mike to know how she was feeling. She loved feeling his rock hard cock pressed against her ass. She was also excited by the way his hands groped at her sides, seemingly wanting to reach around and grab at her tits, but not sure if he should in such a crowded, public place.

Gail spun around so she was facing him and they kept dancing through many more songs. As they danced she reached around behind Mike and groped his ass. As if to further reinforce that she was horny and willing she let her hand slip around his hip and she caressed his stiff cock through his pants. Part of her couldn't believe she was being so open and bold but with a quick glance around she figured there were so many bodies and so much movement nobody would be able to tell what she was doing.

Taking his cue from her, Mike began groping and caressing her ass as they danced. He even let himself quickly fondle her tits a few times. At first he was worried she would think he had gone too far, but he thought he detected a small smile on her lips as he touched her tits the first time. In any case, she didn't protest and he continued to let his hands wander to her tits as often as he could.

Their dancing and the heat from the crowd soon had them sweating and ready for a drink. They moved to the edge of the room and found an open spot. Gail went to the bar and ordered some drinks. She returned with more wine for her and a Coke for him. When she returned she had a funny look on her face and Mike asked her why.

"I'm not sure if you have noticed," she said as she leaned close to his ear to be heard over the music, "but there is a girl who has been checking you out ever since we started dancing."

Mike said he hadn't noticed so Gail pointed out a group of three women on the dance floor. One of them was a tall, thin brunette with short, spiky hairdo. She wore a tight black skirt that went all the way down to her ankles, but it was slit up both sides to just over her knees. Her glittery silver halter-top left her upper back exposed, clung sexily to her perky tits, and stopped well short of her skirt leaving her stomach exposed as she danced.

The other two women in her group were also good looking and similarly dressed, but Gail insisted that the tall brunette had been staring at Mike as they danced.

Gail concluded, "I think it is pretty hot that of all the good looking women here tonight you want to be with me. Hell, I'm old enough to be your mother." As she talked she slipped a hand around behind him and caressed his ass.

Mike knew she must be pretty drunk because Gail normally didn't talk or act this brash. They kissed softly and Gail's tongue slipped into his mouth just before she parted their kiss. Mike glanced over toward the woman on the dance floor and briefly made eye contact with her. She had been watching them kiss but when he looked up she looked away. Mike wondered if Gail might be right.

"There's nobody I'd rather be with," Mike whispered back into Gail's ear. He then had a devilish idea and added, "Besides, how do you know she isn't looking over at you rather than me?" Mike told her that this club operated as a "gay" club three nights a week and had the reputation of being a gay friendly place to hang out even on the other nights.

Gail flushed slightly at the suggestion that it was her who had caught the young dancer's attention, but Mike thought he also picked up a gleam in her eye. She quickly finished her wine and ordered another at the bar. She came back and they found the least crowded corner of the dance floor and slowly danced as she sipped on her wine.

All night long Gail had felt like she was in an erotic daze in the afterglow of what had happened with Tara and Mike the previous night. Gail often found that on the days right after a good fuck she remained in a state of perpetual arousal. The day after her fucks with Mike always left her very horny despite being fucked so thoroughly. Normally, she enjoyed satisfying her heightened lust with Roger.

Today her heightened lust had been amplified by her steady drinking and now by the environment. The mere suggestion that this hot young woman might be looking at her enflamed her lust. The fresh memories of fucking Tara the previous night left her very excited by the idea of being with another woman. Gail found herself glancing at this hot young lady more than she probably should and found her mind filling with brief, lurid thoughts of this unknown woman. "Shit, I must be more drunk than I thought," she mused.

Mike also kept tabs on where the younger woman was and he soon noticed that Gail was correct. She did seem to be watching them quite a bit. Mike and Gail danced through a few more songs before Gail finished her drink and said she had to find the restroom.

Mike found an empty table and waited for Gail to come back from the bathroom. She was gone a long time but Mike had seen the lines outside the women's room before and figured she was just waiting in line. Finally, after what seemed like forever, she returned with a big grin on her face. She also was carrying another glass of wine that was already half gone.

She stood next to the table and said, "You always can find the most interesting people in line for the bathroom." Mike looked at her with a questioning look but she continued before he could ask what she meant. "Mike, I'd like to you meet Meredith."

Out from behind Gail stepped the same cute brunette that had been watching them dance. She was just as pretty up close as she had been across the room. She smiled widely and held her hand out to Mike. He shook it as he noticed how perfect and white her teeth looked behind her smile.

Gail slipped into the booth next to Mike and Meredith sat across from them. Mike sat in stunned silence not sure what to say next, but Meredith and Gail quickly picked up a conversation they had already started. As they talked Mike watched Meredith and guessed that she was pretty close to his age, but maybe a little older. Her lean body looked great close up and he noticed that her bare arms were tight and slightly muscular. He tried to think where he had seen that type of body before but before he could come up with it Gail leaned over to him and said, "Meredith used to be on the swim team here. Can you believe that?"

It immediately clicked with Mike where he had seen bodies like hers before. It was on the swimmers at his high school. "Why aren't you swimming on the team now?" Mike asked.

"I graduated last term and used up my eligibility," Meredith replied. "I'm still here doing some post-graduate work until I figure out what I want to do with my life."

They talked for a while longer and both Gail and Meredith had another round of drinks. Gail watched Meredith as she swayed in her seat to the new song the DJ started playing. "You like this song?" Gail asked.

"It's my favorite," Meredith answered.

"Why don't you and Mike dance?" Gail asked. "I could use a bit more of a break and would love to see you two kids dancing."

Meredith looked over at Mike and raised an eyebrow. "I'm game if you are," she said.

Mike took her hand and they moved to the dance floor. Mike couldn't believe his good fortune. Already this weekend he had fucked Tara and Gail and had the most amazing and unexpected experience of having both of his older lovers thoroughly fuck his ass with a strap on dildo - an idea that still sent an excited chill down his spine straight to his cock. He was sure he and Gail would fuck again as soon as they returned to the hotel room, and now he was getting to dance with a totally hot young woman while Gail watched and approved.

Meredith and Mike danced through a couple of songs and Mike admired the way her tight body moved as she danced. She caught him glancing at her several times but she didn't seem to mind so Mike didn't think too much of it.

As the next song started Gail joined them on the floor and all three danced together. Gail moved to Mike and they danced as closely as they had been doing before. Meredith danced next to them and watched as Gail rubbed her ass back and forth against Mike's crotch.

Gail danced away from Mike and moved toward Meredith. Mike practically froze as Gail and Meredith wrapped their arms around each other and pressed their bodies together. Their hips soon fell into the same tempo and the two women held each other and danced.

Nothing about this was overtly sexual but Mike still couldn't believe how hot they looked. His cock was completely hard and he couldn't even focus on his own dancing as he watched them.

Gail and Meredith eventually moved apart and all three of them kept dancing together. As the songs played they rotated through dancing closely together in different combinations. Mike loved feeling Meredith's body rub against him as they danced but he never tried fondling her as he did with Gail and she never tried to fondle or grope him.

Not too much later Gail said something into Meredith's ear to which Meredith quickly agreed. Gail leaned toward Mike and said, "I'm ready to go. Let's head back to the hotel for a nightcap."

All three of them gathered their things and left the club. The relative quiet of the street was shocking after so much noise inside the club. Gail and Mike held hands as they walked with Meredith on the other side of Gail.

"So Meredith," Gail began, "have you told Mike yet why you were initially so interested in us when we got to the club?"

Mike was shocked that Gail had already talked with Meredith about that. Meredith seemed to blush a little although Mike couldn't be sure in the dark of the night. Meredith didn't say anything at first but then said, "Well, when you first got there I thought you were mother and son. I was watching because I thought it was odd that a mother and son would go clubbing together, but then as you danced I figured you weren't mother and son at all..." Her voice sort of trailed off and it was clear to Mike that she had indeed seen them groping and fondling each other as they danced.

"Isn't that great?" Gail asked happily. They kept talking on the walk back to the hotel and Mike was now certain that Gail was very drunk. Her speech was sometimes slurred and her walking was more unsteady than before. He wasn't sure about Meredith since he just met her, but judging by the number of drinks he had seen her consume he guessed she was probably either drunk or close to it herself.

As they rode the elevator up to Gail's room Mike's mind raced with the possibilities of what might be about to happen. Seeing Gail and Meredith dance together had really excited him, but nothing about either their dancing or anything since would suggest that this wouldn't be anything more than some new friends sitting around and talking. Still, Mike's cock was hard with anticipation as they walked to the room.