My Bionic Cock Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

"Ok but I bags first go!" said Sharon, asserting her right as my sister.

I kissed Carol on the cheek and lifted myself off her, remaining connected only by my penis.

"Ok to come out of you?" I asked and Carol nodded.

Slowly I pulled my still inflated penis from her battered and stretched hole and before I pulled my knob clear, Carol reached between her legs to clamp a hand over her hole as I departed.

There was a soft sucking sound as I pulled clear and even though Carol's hand was there immediately, a fair quantity of our juices dribbled between her fingers.

"I'm flooded!" she said, "Absolutely flooded! Anyone got a towel?"

Carl was there in a moment with a towel and with his tongue and he soon made the towel redundant as he buried his face between her buttocks to reach her wet hole. The sucking, slurping sounds that soon emanated from him were almost obscene and they were enough to keep the watching men erect!

And as Carl dived for his mother's cunt, so my sister dived for my cock and in seconds she had my knob and several inches of my cock inside her mouth.

"Oh shit Sharon, don't do that; I want him to go down," I said, "Let me have a break."

And after sucking my cock clean of all the juices and spunk she could find, she did indeed reluctantly let go and allow me to relax.

Quickly I picked up my remote control and pressed the 'default' button and watched my penis deflate, back to his normal dimensions.

'Wow,' I thought, 'that was a good start. Take ten then see who else needs filling!'

As we all stood around in the lounge watching Carl finish cleaning up his mother, we realised it was raining and it had gone very dark out there.

"Oh bugger!" said mum, "Come on people – get everything in from outside."

There was a mad scramble as we all rushed out and gathered whatever we could. It was mainly just foodstuffs and some cushions – the cushions were chucked onto the mattresses and the bowls of food were returned to the kitchen.

We'd all got drinks as we stood around and we watched the rain outside getting heavier and heavier. Soon even the oil flares were spluttering – and then there was a sudden massive flash – a huge bang, which seemed to shake everything.....and the lights all went out.

Silence – no chatter – no music – just the sound of the rain hammering down.....and then more lightning and thunder....

"Now what?" said someone in the darkness somewhere, "Can't end the party yet and it's too wet to go home, so what shall we do?"

"How about hide and seek – naked hide and seek?" suggested mum, to loud applause, "Dave can be the first seeker."

"Oh cheers!" said dad laconically, "All right then – I'll do it. Ok people – I'd finish your drinks if I were you, then put your glasses down somewhere safe and when you're all ready I'll count to one hundred."

There was a clatter of glasses as the guests firstly downed their drinks and then dumped their glasses and a chorus of 'oks' rose up.

"Fine – I've turned round – not that I can see anything much – and I'm counting down from NOW!" said dad and we all slowly moved off in various directions. Needless to say, in the dark there was plenty of bumping and barging as pretty well everyone seemed to try to exit the lounge at once.

Remembering where mum had had the big settee moved to, I quietly stayed almost still; then got down on my hands and knees and gently edged my way around the lounge until I could slide into the little space behind the settee. I had to lie on my front or my back to best fit the space, so I slid in on my back – at least I could have a rest down here, I thought. And there I waited – then suddenly I jumped – such as one can jump while lying on your back – and almost cried out as something touched my foot.

'What the fuck?' I thought, 'Shit, dad's found me already.'

But the touch became a smoothing feeling as an obviously feminine hand moved up my leg.

'Who the heck is that?' I wondered, totally in the dark.

Silence – as the hand was now joined by another and they began to work their way up my legs.

Silence – as the hands now arrived at my penis, which they both grasped.

Silence – as my cock rapidly became erect and the hands began to move on it.

Silence – as the body now moved up mine – and soon I felt a pair of breasts sliding up my chest.

Silence – as a pair of lips descended on mine and locked into place. We kissed briefly.

"Hi" whispered Sharon, "Hi Mikey – recognised your cock!"

I breathed a 'hello' to Sharon which was quickly snuffed out by her lips locking onto mine once more and then I breathed an 'ooooh' as I felt her move her pelvis around above my cock. In moments she'd wriggled sufficiently to get my erection between her legs and almost immediately into her hole. My penis sank easily into her, sliding smoothly on a bed of slippery wet vaginal lips.

"You got me so worked up when you fucked Carol that I had to have you next," she whispered, "I saw you slide off when everyone else left the room, and I wondered if you might be down here."

"Good guess, sis" I whispered back, "Ready to fuck then?"

"Yeah – just a quickie for now and keep it quiet."

In our somewhat restricted space there wasn't a lot of room to do much more than push in and out, up and down but in a way that made it all the more erotic. Our bodies had to remain squeezed together with just our pelvic areas moving.....but that was quite sufficient for Sharon to soon reach an orgasm.

"Oh fuck – cummmming already!" she said, "Oh God – I needed that. Come on then, one more and then I'll get you off."

And by squirming and twisting our nether regions around we managed to both become so aroused that we were both soon ready to complete our mating.

I could move enough to rub my penis against the sides of Sharon's vagina to create enough friction to make me come – and the same action was bringing Sharon to the boil again.

"Mikey, Mikey – cummmming again – cummmming again!" said Sharon, "Oooooooh!"

"So am I," I grunted as I thrust deeply into her and let loose with my first volley of hot cum.

"Oh fuck – oooooh yeah – oooooh yeahhhhhh!" I cried, under my breath.....but Sharon couldn't hold it all in.

"OOOOOHHHH! Fuuuuuck!" she cried loudly, "fuckin' cummmming again!"

Our bodies were thrashing about so much that neither of us realised that someone was holding our feet until a voice called out.

"Gotcha!" said dad, pulling gently on our legs.

"Bugger" said Sharon, "Sorry I was noisy, but it was worth it!"

Dad left us to search for more bodies while we eventually extricated ourselves. We stood up and embraced and made our way, lit by lightning flashes, to the kitchen, where we replenished our drinks and awaited dad's discovery of the other.

Thanks to the flashes, dad was able to make a pretty quick job of finding everyone, although as he knew the house probably better than anyone else except mum, he did have an advantage. He'd found Sandy first so she was the next seeker – once everyone had had another drink. I'm glad that the darkness hid dad's face most of the time, because I'm sure he'd be having kittens at seeing so much of his wine being consumed!

Sandy was moved to the lounge and soon the countdown began again. This time I decided to head to the bathroom, where there was a small recess by the shower which wasn't visible from the doorway and which Sandy probably wouldn't remember about. Soon I was standing silently in place – and for some reason I discovered that I was holding my remote control. I couldn't remember when I'd picked it up – or why – but I'd probably found it in the kitchen and just automatically collected it.

'Oh well' I thought, 'At least no-one else will use it on me.'

As I thought about it, the memories of what my remote had achieved flooded back and suddenly my cock was rising and very soon was a throbbing erection there in the dark.

I put one hand round him.

'Hmmm' I thought, 'I got so used to him being enlarged that I miss that extra bit. Just a quick press, just one press, that'll do.'

So I pushed the D-pad up and felt my penis stretch through my fist. I ran my hand up and down my shaft.

'Ah, that feels better' I thought, 'something decent to grab hold of!'

And as I thought that, a hand did indeed grab hold of it – and it wasn't mine!

I know I jumped and so nearly cried out.

"Shhhhh!" whispered a voice that I couldn't identity from just that sound.

The hand on my penis moved and squeezed me and soon my cock was being wanked – then another hand felt around for my hand – and pulled it towards the other body......and onto his own erection! Automatically my hand closed round the other cock and together we wanked our unseen cocks for a while.

Then the hands left my penis and felt up my body until they found my head. They pushed me down and gently forced me to get down on my knees – and then, out of the darkness, I was slapped on the cheek by the other person's penis.

Hands moved his cock and my mouth until they aligned and then the penis was pushed into my mouth and rather than be forced, I opened my lips and allowed the erection to slide inside.

It seemed to have been a while since I'd last suck off a cock – well, Carl's just yesterday actually – and I quite relished the idea really, so I put some effort into it. Sliding my tongue around the knob I was able to elicit some sweetly slippery precum which I let slide down my throat. I worked at the cock for a while before it was pulled from my mouth.

'Now what?' I pondered, before discovering.

The hands that had pushed me down now moved down my body and lifted my arse off my heels, while pushing my head downwards. Soon I was on my hands and knees and obviously was about to get fucked.

I waited for a few moments and then I heard a wet noise as the other man put some saliva on his hand and then he transferred it to my arse. His hand moved around my arsehole before a finger slipped into me, making me gasp once more.

The finger moved around and was soon joined by a second one – and some more spit – and then they were withdrawn.

Moments later, what was obviously a penis began thrusting against my hole, slowly gaining entrance. It drew back and a blob of saliva landed on my bum, which was gathered and spread around his cock, before he started to insert it again.

There was pain, but not a lot – and then he was in me – and sliding deeper and deeper.

'Fuck me, he's got a big cock,' I thought, 'he's way up inside.'

I heard him grunt as his pubic region met my buttocks and then all was still.

Together in silence we appreciated the feelings of being united in anal intercourse, before he started to move. We didn't have enough time for a full-blown session – another quickie would suffice and soon his movements became more rapid as he pistoned his cock in and out of my arsehole – he was obviously eager to complete his fuck.

His hands were holding my hips as he ploughed into me, driving his sizeable penis through my sphincter and into my anus. The slight pain I'd felt as he first entered me had left me now and was replaced by a feeling of being very full but pleasantly so and a growing feeling of sexual arousal in my penis.

His hips continued to power his cock into me – more rapidly now and he was starting to pant lightly and his hands were caressing my hips.

Having just recently come off, I wasn't going to come with him, but I knew he was getting close as his thrusts became somewhat ragged and irregular and his breaths sometimes became grunts as his efforts increased.

Without words he continued to fuck me – and then, with a flurry of powerful drives and a last gasp, he began to cum and I felt the jets of superheated sperm power from his cock to wash my insides. A lovely feeling of warmth pervaded my bowels as he emptied himself in me and I seriously wished I'd been able to come with him....but there was always another time!

Soon the man patted me gently on my hip and started to withdraw his penis from my body – and suddenly I felt empty and almost lonely as he moved away from me. With a quick rub of his hand across my buttocks and a gentle pat, the man was gone, leaving me to grope round the bathroom until I found the toilet roll and was able to tear some off to wipe myself down.

'Who the hell was that?' I wondered as I now sat on the toilet to allow his spunk to drain from me, then I think I guessed right.

'That must have been Clive' I thought, 'he's the one with the longest cock around here....bet it was him. Perhaps I'll never know but never mind, I think we both enjoyed it.'

Sitting there on the toilet, I'd forgotten all about the game as my mind wandered back to the fuck and I realised that I'd still got an erection. Naturally I grasped it and gave myself a few strokes, which did nothing to encourage him to go down. 'Oh well – it'll come in handy', I thought, chuckling quietly!

And after a while I wondered what was happening with the game, because no-one had found me and it seemed like ages since we started. I edged round the room to the door and opened it but there were no sounds upstairs.

I quietly and carefully moved down the passage in the dark until I reached the stairs....and then I could hear voices coming from the lounge.

I went down and just as I moved to the doorway to the lounge, a vivid flash of lightning illuminated me and the rest of the party – who were all standing around with glasses of wine.

"Oh there you are!" called out mum, "we wondered where you were – everyone else was found ages ago."

"You might have told me!" I moaned, "I found a good place and it was so shut away that I didn't hear anyone saying the game was over."

"What, no-one found you?" said Sharon, "You must have found a damn good place."

A polite coughing sound rose from the group but in the dark, still occasionally lit up by the lightning, I was still unable to pick out who it was who'd ravaged me. Oh well.....

"So – what do I win?" I asked, not really expecting a prize, "Anything?"

Another flash lit me up, revealing my penis still standing proud.

"Hey," said Sandy as I spotted her, advancing towards me, "You've won something – you've won a free blow job!"

"Hurray!" yelled my dad, "Well done! Nice one girl, go and get him off then!"

I was about to complain that I didn't need to come off again when the air was blown out of me as Sandy, in the dark, head-butted me in the stomach.

"Uuuuuuff!" I grunted.

"Sorry lover, missed," said Sandy, who sounded a bit pissed and which probably explained why she miscalculated..... "Ah that's better!"

Her hands had found my cock and in moments her lips had too and my penis was rapidly drawn deep into her mouth.

'Wow, she's got a good tongue!' I thought.

It must have been quite long because she seemed to be able to wrap it round my cock and when she worked on my knob it felt like fingers all over it. She was good – and then she surprised me even more by taking a deep breath and allowing my cock to slide way down into her throat.

The tightness of her throat was doing exciting things to my penis and he was trying to jerk hard in the confines of her throat as she slid him up and down. Soon I was quivering all over and I put my hands on her head to get her to stop.

But Sandy had no intention of stopping – this was to be a real quickie....well, we were supposed to be playing hide and seek, after all.

She pulled my cock from her throat and began wanking my shaft as well as playing with my knob with her tongue and soon I was feeling the pre-orgasmic quivers and jerks that always heralded an eruption.

Once again I tried to pull her off me.

"I'm coming in a few moments Sandy; do you want me to come in your mouth?" I asked, obviously unnecessarily!

I heard her sort of hum her approval – and at the same time she began to work harder on my cock.

"Oooh fuck – it's coming up. Won't be long now – ooooh, what're you doing? That's lovely – coming – coming!"

I was losing the power of speech as I neared my orgasm and finally just had time for a loud "Aaaaaagh!" before I felt my cock jerk hard and begin pumping copious jets of cum into her mouth. Sandy retained her grip on my penis and held him in her mouth until I'd finished cumming. Then I felt her leave my cock and stand up – and soon she leaned against me, her generous breasts squashing against my chest. I felt her face come closer and then her lips found mine and we kissed and as we did so, Sandy opened her mouth and with her tongue she pushed loads of my own cum into my mouth. Together we shared my offering – back and forwards, propelled by our tongues, until we finally swallowed what we had left in our mouths.

A final sexy clean-up kissing session and we were finished, to assorted raucous comments from the bystanders. I even remembered to press the default button on my remote, thereby deflating my erection and the size of my cock which returned to its relaxed state for once.

The lightning was still flashing out there from time to time – it seemed as if the original storm had moved on but another one had now moved across us, giving us more spasmodic illumination and I had a chance to spot and grab a drink before anything else happened.

"Come on then," yelled mum suddenly, "we haven't finished the game yet! All ready – ok – Carl was found first so he's the seeker. Come on Carl, over here!"

And mum ushered Carl into the corner of the darkened lounge, while we all dispersed to various corners.

Thinking fast I headed upstairs again and groped my way to my parents' bedroom – and knowing where the bed was, I threw myself onto it to bury myself in the duvet. I'd hardly done so before I sensed someone else in the room and moments later another body joined me under the duvet.

"Aaaagh!" I gasped in surprise and the other person did much the same as we inadvertently touched....then we reached out towards each other. Immediately my hand felt a nice warm squeezy breast and soon afterwards an exploring hand found my cock.

"Who's that?" I whispered, not letting go of the breast.

"It's me, Carol," a voice said quietly, "Who's that?"

"Mike," I said, "You again?"

"What's up? Didn't you like being with me earlier then?"

"Oh fuck yes, sorry – I meant, 'fancy meeting you again' really," I said, "I was just surprised."

"Well at least your penis seems glad to find me!" said Carol as she manipulated my rapidly rising erection.

And regardless of my mind, which was somewhat distracted by the lightning and thunder of the new storm cell, my penis obviously had a mind of his own – as we all know they do – and he was now rampantly hard and ready to go.....and Carol was in the same mood.

"Can I have some more, Mikey?" she asked, pulling me closer to her, "Come and feel me. I'm still wet from fucking your dad while we were hiding....had a lovely quickie but I need some more now!"

Carol pulled my hand and planted it between her legs and she was indeed really sloppy wet down there. I pushed one finger between her lips and it slid effortlessly into her hole, aided by dad's outpourings no doubt.

"Oooooh yes, Mikey, that's where I need you," Carol whispered, "Come on, get him in me!"

"Hang on then," I said as I moved around.....and just then, another body joined us!

"Oooooff!" grunted Carol as she was landed upon.

"Oooh fuck!" came the other voice – and I recognised it as Paul.

"Shut up!" both Carol and I said quietly and there was a whispered apology from Paul and then his body slid over Carol and down between us with his back to me.

"Sorry Mike – and who's that....? Was that Carol's voice?" asked Paul quietly.

"Yes it was. Now bugger off!" said Carol without malice, "Mikey was just going to fuck me."

"Everywhere I go someone seems to be fucking," said Paul, chuckling quietly, "Can I have a go?"

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers