My Bionic Cock Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

"Well, if you're going to lie there then you'd better do it instead of Mikey," said Carol.

"Hey," I whispered, feeling a bit left out now, "What about me?"

And as I spoke, my cock pushed up against Paul's bare backside.

I heard Paul chuckle again.

"Guess where your cock's going to go now then?" he whispered, "and while you fuck me I can keep Carol happy."

"That'll do," whispered Carol, "Just so long as you're good and hard and quick – both of you!"

"That won't be a problem," replied Paul, "I haven't come off yet this evening and I'm loaded and ready to blow!"

Carol almost growled as she pulled Paul between her opened thighs and I moved closer behind him as his hands reached back to me.

"Let me get in first," whispered Paul and I felt his hips move as he positioned and then drove his cock into Carol's eager cunt.

"Fuck me, you're wet!" said Paul, "Right in, in one go!"

"Carol's been busy," I whispered back, "now hold still while I get busy with you!"

Paul's arse froze in place as I manoeuvred my cock to align with his arsehole and then I felt him push back slightly to loosen his sphincter muscles.

"Push in, I'm already lubed," said Paul and I tilted my hips forward and found my penis sliding comfortably into his anus.

"Oooooh that feels gooooood!" breathed Paul, "Ok, now come on, make it quick in case we're found. Let's give Carol what she wants!"

Together we all began to move as we lay on our sides on the bed, each of us thrusting back and forwards into accommodating holes or onto rigid poles and apart from quiet grunts, little groans and faster breathing, there was silence as we all fucked.

Gradually Carol began to moan more often and a bit louder and then she spoke softly.

"Oh yessss – oh that's good – that's what I needed!" she sighed, "Keep going, I'm getting there – this'll be quick but fun I think! Feels great being fucked by two men at once!"

Paul too was doing well, being stimulated behind and in front and his orgasm was approaching.

"Carol, don't know how much longer I can keep from coming...." he said, panting faster now, "I need to cum soon, I think."

"How you doing Mikey?" asked Carol and I upped my rate of thrusting into Paul's hole so as to catch up.

"Doing ok," I said, my own breathing somewhat faster now, "Try to squeeze me Paul, help me get there."

"Have you got your remote with you?" asked Paul somewhat irrationally I thought – and oddly enough, I had got it....it was something that I rarely let go of, even at moments like this.

"Mmmmm," I murmured, concentrating on fucking Paul.

"Well fuckin' use it then!" he said, "Cos if you don't, you're gonna get left behind!"

"Shit – never thought....ok, hang on!" I said as I turned the credit card sized gadget round in my hand and pressed buttons.

Immediately those lovely tingles started inside me and began to spread and concentrate in my penis and there was a groan from Paul.

"Oooouuuuu! What've you pressed Mikey? Your cock's getting fatter and fatter!"

"Oh bugger – thought I'd pressed for more stimulation, sorry!" I said, realising I'd pressed the wrong button because it was now harder to move in and out of his anus. My cock had now thickened massively and Paul's arsehole was being stretched to the limit.

"Oooooch! Well, don't be sorry – just be more gentle now, you're stretching me like anything....but hurry up and press the right one!" said Paul, "Quickly now – I'm almost there!"

I tried again and this time more tingles and feelings started and this time I knew they were the right ones. A few more strokes and I'd be ready to come.

"Ok – I'm with you," I said quietly, "all together now...."

Paul was the first to lose it.

"Here I come – cummmming, I can feel it cummmming," he gasped, "Oh push Mikey – that's it, I'm there! Uuuugh! Uuuuugh! Ooooh fuck – yeahhhh Carol, cumming in you!"

His efforts made his sphincter tighten up around my already aroused penis and I too began to cum.

"Aaaaaahhhh!" I cried, trying to keep it quiet, "Ooooooh! Whooooo! Yeaaaahhhh!"

And I was pumping hard deep up into Paul's anus, deep into his very bowels; hot spunk was coating his insides as it squirted continuously from my thrusting cock.

"Ohhhh Mikey – that's lovely – I can feel that......oh that's lovely!" he groaned and then Carol let loose.

"Aaaaagh!" she cried, "You made me cum! Cummmming again! Oh yesssss! Oh yesssss! Fucking right – that's good.....ooooh that's good!"

"Shusssshhh!" we both said to her.

"Ooops sorry," said Carol, "Couldn't help it. Oh that was excellent! Just what I needed!"

For a short while there was comparative silence apart from the quick and heavy breathing of the three of us, before I thought we'd better separate. Perhaps we could still remain hidden if we moved off the bed.

But no such luck – there was a loud "BOO!" and Carl appeared briefly in a lightning flash, standing beside us. His hand fell on his mum Carol first as she was nearest to him.

"Gotcha!" he said, "Cor three at once!"

Then he realised what the scenario was – probably aided by the scent of hot cock and cunt and we saw him fall to his knees!

"Oh fuck!" he said, "I could have joined you instead of breaking you up!"

"Nah, we'd just finished," I said, standing up, "Better luck next time....anyway it would have been too crowded."

"I'll suck you off a bit later," said Carol.

"Or I will, if you'd prefer," said Paul – and I slapped what I hoped was his arse.

"Let him enjoy his mum," I said, "This party's done them a power of good; broken down their barriers. Don't get in their way."

"Come on then," said Paul, getting up, "Let's go down and get another drink now we've been found."

Together we worked our way downstairs to the kitchen and we were soon joined by the others as they were found and 'tagged' and eventually everyone was gathered there.

Mum had lit some candles but she'd kept them only in the kitchen so we could find the drink and food, because, as she said, 'it made the rest of the house more sexy!' And she was right there!

We all chatted and exchanged hiding-out stories and we found that mum and Sandy had met each other and had been having some good 69 fun in the dark and that dad and Sharon had enjoyed a nice fuck too. Carl had managed to fuck my mum and Clive had also had Sharon....but then she always was a horny little bitch! She'd managed three fucks already tonight – no wonder she was now curled up in a chair in the corner!

Then I looked at the clock – battery powered – on the wall. It said it was nearly four in the morning! It would be light soon.....and no sooner had I thought that, than the lights in the house all came back on – as did the music and the fridge once more. I think we'd all have jumped when things lit up again, if we hadn't been so tired!

"Phew," said mum, to the room generally, "Much as I don't want to spoil the fun, I reckon we've had a bloody good time and we'd be silly to play on. It's been a lovely, lovely party and I'm so happy I could cry!"

Dad came and put his arm round her.

"Oh darling," he said, kissing her cheek, "Thank you so much for your efforts – but don't cry. We can do it all again next year, can't we, love?"

A chorus of cheers arose together with a 'thank you Angie' and other platitudes as mum took her bows. She'd put on a damn good party, even if she had made me work for it!

As we unwound, it soon became evident and common sense too that no-one was fit to drive and so Clive and Sandy were found pillows and blankets to snuggle into on one of the mattresses in the lounge. I'd take them home later on, once we'd all rested and sobered up and Paul said he'd make himself comfy on the settee. The other mattress belonged to Carol's 'bed' and soon she and Carl drifted off, leaving mum, dad, Sharon, myself and Paul to do a bit of tidying up before we too found some rest.

Finally, I decided to hit the sack and headed off to my room – but when I sat on my bed, I found that it was still soaked through from Sharon and my earlier pleasures!

'Fuck it,' I thought as I went back to the kitchen and explained.

"So who's sleeping where then? We've used up all the spare mattresses and beds," I asked.

Sharon's arm reached out to me.

"You said you could sleep with me," she said, but I shook my head.

"Sleep?" I said, "No chance – I'd never get a wink! No – you take Paul with you, he'll be more comfy – I'll squeeze in with mum and dad."

Mum nodded and on seeing her do so, dad did too.

Paul was a bit taken aback though.

"I've never slept the night with a woman before!" he said, "I mean I've fucked plenty but never slept with one."

Sharon had a big smile on her face.

"A challenge!" she said, "As Mikey said, you'll never get a wink of sleep, I promise! Be fun to fuck you for a change! Come on – we're off."

And she dragged Paul, complete with his drink, off to her bedroom.

"Come on Mikey – haven't seen much of you since early on, be nice to give you a good cuddle," said mum, draping her arm around me. I too wrapped my arm around my still equally naked mum.

"Thanks mum, I love you. Super party – glad it went well."

"Come on you two – off to bed," said dad as he emptied his last drink and scanned the room. "Leave the mess for the morning."

And we trouped off down the hall and up the stairs to their bedroom......

"Let's have a quick shower before we turn in," said dad, "Come on Mikey, we can all fit in there."

The master bedroom did indeed have a nice big walk-in shower room – a little 'luxury' that mum had insisted on – and I don't blame her! Makes you feel rich to walk into their shower, even if we aren't.....

Soon the two shower heads were spewing lovely hot water over us, washing away the stale sweat, semen, sexual odours and even our tiredness.

We took it in turns to wash each other and by the time I'd finished mum's back and front and finally dad had done my front, both us men were erect again and seeing our state, mum came and began to rub herself against our bodies. Her slippery soap-covered breasts felt so sexy and her hard nipples added to the erotic feeling.

"Two lovely stiff cocks," she said, "All nice and clean and hard and ready for me!"

"And are you ready for us then?" said dad, sliding one hand over her pussy. One finger must have slid inside because mum took a sharp intake of breath, followed by a look of happiness.

"Definitely ready," said dad, "Come on Mikey, out you come – we've work to do!"

We turned the showers off and using the pile of great big fluffy towels, we towelled each other dry, although mum's pussy insisted on leaking immediately after each time we dried her off!

Moments later we were disporting ourselves across the bed – mum lay in the centre while dad and I lay somewhat side on to her on each side. I had the pleasure of being by her breasts, so I edged forward until I was lying with my head and shoulders above mum, so I could reach each breast with my mouth. But first I stretched up and kissed her and the little kiss of thanks that I intended became a prolonged snog as we smooched amorously, our lips slithering around and our tongues probing each other's mouth. Then I slid gently away and down to her breasts. One of my hands was already holding and caressing a breast and now my mouth did the same, sliding my tongue and lips over the soft smooth skin of her bounteously well filled breast and swirling around until I reached her nipple.

Mum breathed in sharply as I took it in my mouth and sucked hard. Her nipple felt like a strawberry in my mouth, firm and with a texture and taste that was unique to my mum. She hummed happily as I sucked and took another sharp breath as I moved across and started on her other nipple.

Dad wasn't idle lower down. He was now between mum's legs, having moved around, and his head was buried in her pussy. The damp slurping noises that were arising from that union told me that he was busy between her lips, getting mum's sexual parts ready for the dual assault that would soon take place.

Mum was very definitely enjoying being the centre of attention and she was being driven rapidly towards an orgasm by the lips, tongues and hands that were working on her body. Her body that was now jerking and twitching and quivering as she neared her climax......

I saw dad move one hand to mum's pussy and presumably he inserted a finger or two because mum suddenly jerked, lifting her hips off the bed and began to come, crying out in delight and quivering uncontrollably all over.

Dad continued to finger and lick her for a little while, until mum's crescendo had passed and then he raised his head – his face slick with mum's juices.

"Come down here Mikey, take over and get your cock in here," he said, moving around and up towards mum's head. His erection led the way and soon it was buried in mum's mouth.

I quickly clambered over mum's thigh and moved into position.....and then I realised that I STILL had managed to hang on to my remote control. I remembered bringing it with me and now it was in my hand, so I must have put it down beside the bed before we showered....

Quickly I pressed up on the D-pad and watched my cock stretch out before me – mum was now going to receive some ten or so inches of prime penis up her dripping wet vagina.

I inched forward until the tip was between her lips. I slid it up and down her lips, getting him nicely covered with her slippery sexy secretions, before I slowly and gently pushed him inside.

Mum was hot and wet as usual and as I slid in, it almost felt as if her vagina was kissing my penis as it entered her and then wrapping fingers around him as I penetrated further.

A small gasp rose from mum as I reached the bottom of her hole.

"Oooh Mikey, you're deep, that feels lovely!" she said, "keep him there for a bit, then move slowly. I want a nice slow sexy fuck, not a rushed one."

"I don't want to move at all," I said, "it feels so comfortable being right up inside you, mum."

"Stop going all sloppy!" said dad, laughing as mum sucked his cock, "get on and fuck her!"

"Ok, ok, no panic!" I replied, "I won't go to sleep on the job."

"Better not," said mum round dad's knob, "Be the last fuck you get if you do!"

I chuckled as I started to move again, slowly dragging my penis out of the depths, to leave him just inside her lips. Then slowly I reinserted him, sliding gently and at a slight angle into her cunt once more, rubbing against the side of her vagina to stir up some nerve ending.

I felt mum's cunt clamp round me as I moved and deep inside, her vagina seemed to grip me tightly to try to hold me in place. But slowly and gently, I pulled him almost out again before starting another long slow descent towards mum's womb.

The delicately controlled movements were obviously exciting mum because each time that I pressed in, her body would jerk uncontrollably and her hips would thrust back at my probing penis.

Gradually but gently I increased my pace and was rewarded by a flow of mum's lubrication – her body was becoming more and more excited as my actions continued.

Mum was also beginning to pant lightly – as was I, for that matter.....not so much from my exertions but from controlling my actions – from holding back rather than fucking her hard, as my penis wanted.

Mum was now letting out the occasional small cry of pleasure and gasp of delight as I continued to stimulate her – she'd probably have been louder except for dad's cock which was still in her mouth and for a while I continued almost delicately fucking my mum, letting her build her own orgasm – I'd wait until she was nearly there before using more action.

And that time was almost upon me as dad grunted.

"Angie love, I'm nearly there, I'm going to fill your mouth in a moment.....it's coming, almost, almost – yeah......here it comes!" he cried as his cock jerked and pumped his floods of sperm right into her sucking mouth. One brief splatter of white sperm squirted from the corner of her mouth and remained, adhered to her cheek as dad finished off cumming.

Finally his spent penis slid from his wife's mouth and he sat up, heaving a big breath.

"Alright darling," said mum to me, "time to give it to me! I'm close and if you fuck me a bit harder I'll be coming – will you come with me?"

"I'll try," I said, upping the tempo, "and here I come, mum, full speed ahead!"

"Oooooh yeahhhhhh," cried mum as I drove my cock up into her depth, "Oooooh yeahhhhh, that's good. Keep that coming – like that please, lover."

I drove on, not pile-driving into her but thrusting firmly, using long strokes, enabled by my enhanced penis. Mum's vagina was still gripping me hard with each thrust and everything seemed to be heating up. The hot scent of both male and female sexual secretions was surrounding the bed as we fucked on.

But not for long now.....mum was just about to hit the stops!

"Mikey!" she called out, "try and come with me if you can, darling. I'm nearly there, nearly there.....! Mikey – use your remote, more sensation; make you come quicker."

"Right mum," I said as I picked the remote up and gave the 'more sensation' button several presses and at once I felt my cock begin to twitch and quiver.

"Ready now mum," I said, "just tell me and we'll come together."

I carried on pumping into her, juices now splashing out of her hot slippery pussy as we rode into our own sunrise – or was that SON-rise?

"Ok mum, I'll be coming any time now – tell me when – make it soon, please." I cried, as I realised that I'd reached the point of no return.

"Uuuuuhhhh! Uuuuuuuhhh! Yeahhhhh!" mum cried ecstatically, "Cummmming!"

And I too found that I'd no option but to blast my sperm out of my cock and into my mum.

"Ooooh wow mum – Uuuuuuuughhh – yeahhhhh! Oh Muuuuum! Oh Muuuuum!" I cried as my sole testicle pumped jet after jet of fiery hot sperm into my mother's vagina and, with my cock deeply embedded in her, probably also into the place that I'd come from – her womb.

I collapsed on top of mum, laying up her body, both her and my body heaving from our efforts to drag fresh air into our lungs.

Eventually I looked up to see mum beaming down at me. I lifted my head and stuck out my tongue and was able to gather up the slick of dad's sperm that hung on mum's cheek. I drew it in and swallowed it, before kissing mum happily.

"That was a good 'un," said mum, "You did well, for a beginner!"

And, truthfully, I was a beginner! Although I'd had a relatively normal teenage life, I'd only had a fully functioning penis for some nine months now after my childhood accident and of those nine months, I'd spent perhaps six months recovering from surgery and getting my on-board computer up and running. So, in many ways, I'd only had three months of practice at fucking.....and I'd loved every minute!

"Hah!" I commented, "I'd like to see dad do better."

"Well, push over then," said dad, moving down from mum's mouth to take my place, "I'll see what I can do!"

"Hello darling!" said mum brightly, "Fancy seeing you! First time up me tonight, sweetheart!"

"You've been too busy," grumbled dad, good-naturedly, "So I'm going to come up your arse instead."

"Oooh yes – about time someone thought of using my other hole," said mum, now grasping my penis and giving it a squeeze, "But let me come up on top."

Dad and mum moved around until dad was lying on his back with his cock held high and then mum came and squatted above him.

"Any lube around?" asked dad and mum reached over and found a tube in the bedside locker.

"I'll put it on," she said, spreading the gel on her arsehole and up and down dad's penis, "Ok, I'm ready."

Slowly she sank downwards and with a quick wriggle of her hips, she located dad's cock at her arsehole and allowed him to penetrate into her gut.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers