My Bionic Cock Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

"Aaaagh – oooooh!" groaned mum as her ring suddenly stretched open to allow access to her private hole.

"Oooh – that's a tight arse you've got," groaned dad as his cock slid home.

They both sighed as dad's cock slid smoothly inside and then mum began moving her hips up and down, sliding dad's pole in and out of her slippery gel-coated anus.

"Don't be too energetic," warned dad, "I'm getting close – you had me almost coming with your mouth and it won't take long now."

I knelt on the bed beside then, gently stropping my erection as I watched.

"Come and join in," said mum, "you look lonely."

"I've only just cum inside you mum, let dad have a go," I said, but mum was insistent.

"Mikey," she started, "You didn't have that computer put in you for nothing, did you?"

"No-oooo," I said.

"So make it work and come here and do some work too," said mum, obviously determined to get the most from me, "Pump up your cock and come back inside – you'll be able to feel dad cum up me."

"Ok mum, will do," I said, "What do you want, more length or width or both?"

"Definitely both," mum almost growled, "Come and fill me – properly!"

Deftly I pressed the D-pad and as mum looked over her shoulder, she could see my penis expanding until it was at full stretch. With an extra couple of pushes on the 'sensitivity' button, my erection became stiffer than ever and was visibly throbbing with my heartbeat.

Dad lifted his head and craned round to see it.

"Fuckin' hell lad," he said, "Don't try putting that thing up me! I'm too tight!"

"You can say that again, you old skinflint!" said mum, laughing.

"Here you are Mikey – some gel – slap some on before you come in."

"How am I going to get into you, with you that way round?" I asked of mum and she looked behind her.

"Oh shit – I'm facing the wrong way!" said mum, "Either that or dad pulls out and let's you have my arse."

I thought for a moment.

"Can I take you up your arse please, mum? Dad's just lubed and stretched you, so you should be able to take me," I said.

"Yeah – ok, fair comment," said mum, then she lightly slapped dad on the hip. "Come on – take him out and change holes, Dave...."

Then – "Mikey, get a cloth to wipe dad off with, please," she said.

They'd got a box of wet-wipes by the bed too and I grabbed a few and as dad's cock fell out of mum's arse I grasped it and wiped it clean, not that it was mucky or anything. He was as stiff as I've ever seen him and I was sorely tempted to go down and suck him for a while, but mum needed fucking and I was primed and ready!

I moved dad's cock into place between mum's wet and willing lips and left him to slide into her cunt and in moments he did just that, to mum's obvious pleasure. With her legs astride dad, she leaned her body forward so that she was almost lying on dad and her cheeks split apart as she did so, to reveal her small gelled-up brown hole to my gaze.

"Come on then Mikey, my arse's all ready for you," said mum, gently waggling her bum at me.

Spreading a blob of gel over my erection I moved into position behind mum, my enhanced monster waving before me.

"Are you sure this'll be ok, mum – do you want me to let him down a bit first?" I asked, worrying that I'd either be unable to penetrate mum's tight hole or that I'd hurt her unduly.

"Good idea actually, son – take off some of that thickness for now," she said, and I pressed left on the D-pad. My cock thinned to become far more normal, although he was still some ten inches long and he was still far from being pencil-slim.

I moved behind her and lined my knob end up with her little crinkled hole. I pushed towards her, feeling the pliable flesh of her arse give way to the more rigid flesh of my cock.

"That's good Mikey," said mum and I could already feel her sphincter muscles pulling at my cock, "Ok – push him right in, slowly!"

Putting my hands on mum's waist, I used my grip to help me control my speed as I plunged my penis deeper and deeper into her and I was almost staggered to find that I'd soon reached the limit of my descent. As I slowly started to move in and out, I could feel the solid mass of dad's cock alongside mine – I could actually feel the ridge round his helmet through the thick membranes of mum's inner parts.

Dad spoke up. "I'll let you do the work Mikey," he said, "Your cock's stimulating my penis and I'm really close to losing it – have been for ages..... If I start moving I'll start cumming....so I'll let you do it all."

Now my cock was seated inside mum, I was able to get into a rhythm and soon I was sliding happily in and out of her on a bed of viscous gel and anal secretions and mum was purring happily. Well, not so happily, it seemed.

"Come on Mikey, dad needs to come and I want to come again and I'm sure you'd like to empty all that stuff of yours up my hole, so come on, faster please, lover."

I began to take shorter thrusts, concentrating on mum and dad and not myself. I was rubbing hard against dad's cock and against the inner sides of mum's rectum and now both mum and dad were emitting noises that indicated their growing pleasures.

"Hurry up, Mikey," said dad, "I won't be able to hold it back much longer."

"And I'm nearly there too," groaned mum; her rump quivering as I thrust at her.

"I'm not ready to come yet, mum, shall I use my computer to help?" I asked as I tried to hurry my own orgasm along.

"Good idea," said mum once more, "I'll leave it up to you what you do, but just come soon!"

Once again, and once again without looking, I picked up my remote and started pressing buttons. I got the D-pad right and I felt my cock thicken again inside mum. She gasped as it did so and it became noticeably harder to move in and out of her little hole.

"Phew – what's that you've got up me?" asked mum, looking back over her shoulder at me.

"I just made him thicker again" I said, "Tighter fit for more stimulation!"

"Bloody well stretching me, that's for certain," she mumbled, screwing her face up a bit, "Nice pain – not all nasty though..... Keep going!"

I hadn't finished with the machine as I wanted some more stimulation so I'd come sooner, so I continued to press buttons – still without looking! And I'd got it wrong again.....!

I felt all kinds of sensations coursing through my body as my computer did its work, quiverings and twinges and things happening – but I continued to fuck mum's arse.

And then I realised what I'd done – and mum was the first to feel the effects.

"Aaaaaagh!" she almost screamed, "What the fuck....?"

I also heard dad draw in a deep breath......because my cock was now bending back and forward inside mum's hole and was vibrating furiously at the same time!

"Jesus Christ Mikey – what the hell?" said dad, lifting his head up in shock, "Oh God – that's terrific!"

"Oh my god – that's incredible!" said mum, "Aaaaaagh – ooooooh, I'm coming – I'm cummmming already! Oh God – don't stop – that's fantastic! Making me cum so hard!"

Quickly I looked at the remote and soon realised where I'd gone wrong – and yet – had I really gone wrong? I didn't seem so – but I still needed some extra stimulation to catch up with mum's sudden climax. I pressed and held down the 'stimulation' button and more sensations flooded through me, just in time.

Dad was on the brink. "Can't hold it now," he said, "I've got to move – I'm going to come any minute."

I could feel his hips pushing upwards and his cock was sliding jerkily against mine – which was also going into spasms as my orgasm approached.

Mum was now yelling her pleasure as my multi-action penis pleasured her from all angles and as dad thrust uncontrollably beneath her.

And then I was past the point of no return – my orgasm was on its way, whether I liked it or not – and I had every intention of liking it!

"Oh mum – dad – I'm there!" I cried, "Do you want me to fill you, mum?"

"Yes – yessss – yesssssss – fiiiiillll meeeee! Fill me nowwwww!" yelled mum, "Oh those vibrations! I can't stop cummmming!"

"Uuuuugh!" I grunted, "Aaaaaah! Here it comes – uuuuugh – oh, that's it – ooooooh yeah, yeahhhhh!"

There was a roar from under us as dad let loose.

"OOOOhhhh fuuuuuck!" he bellowed, "Ohhhhh fuuuuk! Uuuuuh! Oh yes – oh yes – cumming, filling you up, darling!"

Mum was still coming! "Oh Mikey, oh Dave, oh bugger – oh I've lost it!" she cried, almost losing control of her speech as well as her body. Her hips were pounding up and down on dad; shaking back and forward on my cock and she was quivering all over! Sweat gleamed in the morning light – not just on mum but on all of us and the aroma of overheated human sexual activity rose in a palpable cloud around us.

I just knew that mum's arse was now filled to the brim with the generous offering of my enhanced sperm-load. I'd felt five or six strong squirts go up her – and judging from the way dad kept spasmodically humping his hips upwards as he came, he too must have supplied mum with a copious bath of his sperm.

But now, all that could be heard was a series of panting noises as we recovered from our energetic family fuck. Mum was laying flat out on top of dad – she'd as good as collapsed – so I held myself upright behind her rather than add to the pile of bodies.

"How you going, sweetheart?" I heard dad ask mum, softly.

"Fine – fine – just knackered!" said mum, still breathing hard, "let me get my breath back then we can untangle."

We stayed as still as a tableau for a little while, my cock still twitching gently inside mum from time to time, although I'd 'cancelled' the vibration and 'bend' activities. A quick double-click on either button did the trick but I left my penis at full stretch for now.

"Ok Mikey," said mum eventually, "Let's split. Stay where you are – I'm going to slide off your cock and off dad's – I'll slide up towards dad's chest.....ok lover?"

Mum started to move, but now that we'd been inactive for a while, my cock and mum's anus were no longer as slippery and I was tightly fixed inside her.

"Oooow! Ow!" said mum, "Mikey, is your cock still super-size?"

"Yes he is, mum," I said.

"Use your default button then, he's too big for little me now!"

Picking up my remote again, I checked that I was right before pressing the 'default' button.....and very soon I felt that somehow sad feeling as my oversized cock shrank back to his normal size. And then, because he too was knackered, he shrank even more and slipped from her hole just as she started to move up dad's body.

"Oh phew," said mum, now sliding quickly away, "Thought we might be stuck together!"

There was a very wet slippery sucking noise as we parted, followed by another one as dad's cock left her vagina.

"Uuuuuugh!" said dad, all of a sudden.....

Mum's two holes were leaking, and I don't mean leaking a few trickles of sexual secretions!

She was leaking a flood – her own juices and dad's generous offerings from her pussy – and my much more generous helping from her arse – and the liquid deluge was all splattering down onto dad's abdomen. From behind I could see a steady stream of my whitish-grey spunk coursing it's way from her arse, down between her legs and down onto dad.

Mum laughed crudely and sat down heavily on top of the puddle of liquid. Dad went "Ooooff!" as she did so, but his cry was drowned out by mum's laughs!

"Oh darling – you are a mess! How on earth did you get like that?" she said, her eyes gleaming wickedly as she slid her leaking wet bum and cunt up and down dad's abdomen, leaving an ever-widening pool of our combined juices.

"Dirty bitch!" he said, chuckling and without malice, "I'm too tired to move. Someone clean me up, please."

I was about to hand him some tissues, although a large towel might have been better, when the door opened. It was Sharon.

"Hi Sis," I called out, "What are you doing here?"

"Paul's gone to sleep," she said "And I heard you lot enjoying yourselves, so I thought I'd join in."

She closed the door behind her before turning back to us. Standing there still naked, with glistening streaks of still semi-liquid cum down her thighs, she looked totally wanton, despite it now being early morning.

"Did I hear that someone wanted to be cleaned up?" she said, moving to the bed, "Oh dad, what on earth have you been doing? You're covered!"

"Don't you start!" he said, "Are you going to clean me then?"

"Definitely!" she cried and to me, "Mikey, I won't need those tissues."

So saying she climbed onto the bed and lowered her head, firstly to mum's arse. I saw her tongue reach out to capture the latest trickle of spunk that was escaping from mum's abused anus and then she clamped her lips over mum's hole – her cheeks hollowing in as she sucked.

"Mmmmmm," moaned mum, followed by an appreciative 'Mmmmmm' from Sharon.

Then she dropped her head still further until she made mum moan again as she swiped her tongue up and down her spunk-slathered cunt lips.

"Oooooh Sharon, no don't – don't make me come again!" mum groaned, "No more!"

Sharon lifted her head briefly.

"Actually I want to make dad come again," she said, "Reckon he deserves another come! But not before I lick him clean!"

Sharon's head dipped further and then although I could only see the back of her head, I could hear her noisily slurping around, cleaning up all the spilled seed and sexual juices.

Soon dad was making moaning noises and I realised why – Sharon had obviously cleaned him up and had now taken his cock fully into her mouth. She was intent on getting him off just one more time!

Mum had by now moved up dad's body and was now effectively stopping him from moaning by planting her wide open pussy on his face, not that he'd be complaining about that and soon delicious slurping noises, interspersed with groans and moans from mum, emanated from the top of the bed. Kneeling there, near the foot of the bed, I could take it all in and it was getting to me – and soon I found myself with another erection!

'Won't the bloody thing ever give up?' I thought but then I settled my eyes on Sharon's shapely upturned arse right beside me and I realised that he was right to stand up again! Everything was just nicely distanced that I could stand at the foot of the bed and just by leaning forward a bit, I'd be able to take her from behind!

I moved off the bed, taking my remote with me and pressed a few buttons. My seven inch cock soon became a ten incher and some added pushes of stimulus soon gave him some backbone and an eagerness to fill some orifice. I moved to the foot of the bed – 'eenie, meenie, miney, mo!' I thought – 'which hole?'

Sharon must have realised what I was doing as she lifted her head and looked back at me.

"Oooooh Mikey sweetheart – I was hoping you'd be ready. Mikey – come and love me – fuck my cunt – fill me with your seed," she said, "I missed you and I want you and I love you....so come and fuck me!"

"Sharon darling – you're all mine!" I cried with delight, because of all people, I loved Sharon the most.

My re-energised pole stood ready as I aligned the tip with Sharon's swollen, reddened and wet lips and I gently leaned forward and pushed inside.

A collective "Oooooooh" arose from us both as we joined in unholy intercourse – my cock sliding happily and smoothly all the way into her grasping, loving vagina.

Slowly – partially because I didn't have all that much energy left – I began to fuck my beloved sister. A year ago we were more likely to be throwing things at each other and here were now, sexually bonded together.

'What a transformation', I thought, 'And all down to my new penis and my computer.'

Now, on the bed, dad was licking and sucking mum, while further down the bed, Sharon was sucking her dad while I was fucking Sharon. What a family – but what a loving family!

Mum, despite her earlier protestations that she was knackered, was now loudly building towards another orgasm.

Dad's hips were humping rapidly up and down, driving his cock into his daughter's greedy mouth and Sharon's own hips were thrusting back at her brother's driving ten inch pole as I tried to penetrate her very core.

"Oh darling," groaned mum, "You're making me come again – oh your tongue – I love your tongue. Don't stop, please don't stop! You're so good!"

I was grunting with my efforts, which I briefly interrupted to pick up my remote.

"Going to make you cum Sharon," I said, "You'll be coming soon!"

Sharon quickly looked round at me with raised eyebrows.

"Oh yeah? How do you know that?" she said, just before the buttons I'd pressed on my remote took effect.

"OH MY GOD!" she screamed suddenly, making us all jump, "What the fuck? Aaaaaahhhh!"

I'd pressed the same buttons as I did when I got mum all excited – the bending and the vibrating buttons....as well as a load of extra stimulation for me to make me come quicker, for that matter.

"Cummmmming! Cummmmming!" yelled Sharon, as my extended penis danced and moved inside her, "Oh God – that was so quick! And so good! Aaaaaahhhh! Cummmmming agaaaaiiinnn!"

Sharon was on a rollercoaster ride of orgasms – one after another slamming through her body as my performing cock wreaked its magic on her pussy.

I hardly need add that Sharon's cunt was now clamping hard round my shaft and her internal muscles were caressing, squeezing and pulling at my penis to milk my fluids into her hole and I too was approaching my limit.

But further up the bed, mum was coming off on dad's tongue.

"Yeaaaaahhhhh!" she cried loudly as she bounced up and down on his chest, "That's a biggie – that's huge! Oh God – that's wonderful darling!"

And now both dad and I found ourselves unable to stop......funny how one orgasm will trigger another.....

"Uuuuuhgh! Uuuuuhgh!" grunted dad, and Sharon coughed to clear the sudden throat-full of erupted material that dad pumped into his daughter's mouth.

And I just about had time to yell "Cummmming!" before I too began blasting my final offerings of the night into Sharon's welcoming and loving vagina. Since both Sharon and I seemed to be wilting, I was able to press my default button before too long and my penis slid from her, followed by a stream of hot milky white sperm that began dripping onto the bed. I leaned forward to gather the wasted overflow with my tongue.

More slurping and wet noises spread out up and down the bed, along with a renewed cloud of aromatic sexual vapours that gathered and hung like a mist around us as we all slowly slumped into a big twitching panting steaming heap.

Eventually mum lifted her head and shook her hair.

"Wowee!" she said, exhaustedly, "Have we had a good time or what?"

"Excellent!" I called out, "But can we have some sleep now?"

"Bloody right," said dad as mum climbed off his face, "I'm fresh out of fucks for a while!"

And Sharon added her approval, although I could tell that she'd have been quite happy to carry on!

Mum beckoned me to come and join her and she linked arms with me beside the bed where dad lay with Sharon in his arms.

"My lovely family," mum started, "What a super lovely loving family we've become – I'm so proud of everyone."

"Down to you, darling," said dad, "you and especially your hard work for this party."

"Loved setting it all up, thanks," she replied, "but it wasn't just for me, as you know. It was also for Mikey – his 'coming out' present or graduation present or something – his celebration of his new cock! But it wouldn't have worked without you guys as well, so thank you both for joining in so well."

"Wouldn't have missed it for anything!" said Sharon with a big grin, "Just so long as I can have two things....."

"What are they?" I asked, wondering, but somehow knowing.

"Firstly," said Sharon, "I want to be able to have Mikey and his cock forever. I think we've fallen in love, haven't we Mikey and I want Mikey to come and live with me once my house is finished."

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers