My Brother Had an Erection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,539 Followers

"Dad honestly! Mom's the one who treats us like little children. You're the cool parent!" I mockingly protested.

"Oh the cool parent now am I? I'll remember that."

He stood up and went to the kitchen. I placed my hand on Ben's inner thigh and began stroking it lightly. Dad came back in with a bottle of beer and sat down.

"Dad, do I get one?" I asked.

"Huh?"

"A beer? You could at least have offered. Honestly, manners man," I laughed.

"Sorry."

"It's ok I'll get it."

I stood up and got a beer. When I sat down I resumed stroking the inside of Ben's leg, running my fingers right up to his shorts. Dad turned to talk to us at one point and saw me stroking but I didn't stop. Finally he stood up.

"Right bedtime. Don't stay up too late."

He went into the kitchen. I slipped my hand into the fly of Ben's boxers and began stroking his penis, which stiffened almost immediately. Ben put his arm around my shoulder, slipping one of the spaghetti straps off my shoulder. Suddenly dad reappeared.

"G'night then kids," he said, looking straight at us.

My hand was still in Ben's shorts.

"Night dad. See you in the morning."

Hearing him climb the stairs I slipped off my top and was thrilled when Ben began to suck my nipples. I pulled off his shorts and began jacking him off. After a few minutes I stopped.

"Ben?"

"Yes?"

"I assume you've never eaten a girl?"

"N-no..."

"Do you want to try?"

"I d-don't know...if...I..."

"Just get between my legs and the rest comes naturally. Try it. Please. For me."

"Ok then. I'll give it a go."

I lay down on the floor and Ben crouched between my legs. Lying down he began to touch my pussy, first with his hand then slowly and carefully with his tongue. At first he was like a child trying a piece of food for the first time, but he soon found his groove.

"Oh!"

"What? Did I hurt you?"

"Oh! Oooh! No no you're doing fine."

"OH!! OOOH!! OOOOOOH!!YES OH YES!!"

"Are you sure you're ok?"

"OH GOD YES STOP STOPPING OH OOOHHHHH OH YES YES YES OH GOD FUCK JESUS!"

My moans got louder. For a first timer my brother was surprisingly good at this. Lucky me!

"OOOHHH OOOOHHH OH GOD YES FUCK FUCK FUCK OH..."

"Is everything ok down there? dad's voice boomed from the top of the stairs.

"Shit!" I exclaimed.

"I thought I heard someone calling out," he continued.

"Oh no we're fine dad we're having a tickling fight!" Ben shouted out.

"Oh ok then. Try to keep the noise down. Some of us have work in the morning."

"Sorry dad. I will be a bit quieter," I laughed, raising an eyebrow to my brother.

"Shh..." smiled Ben.

"Just get back between my legs you!" I ordered my little brother.

"OH OH OOOOOHHHH FUCK SHIT I'M GONNA...OH GOD I CAN'T HELP I...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

And with that I came. Came like I never had before. My whole body shook and I honestly felt like I was gonna puke. I rolled over and curled up into the fetal position.

"Was that ok?" asked my brother innocently.

"NNNGG...that was more than ok. Oh god!"

"Wow!" he exclaimed.

"Promise me..." I began.

"Promise you what?"

"Promise me...that as long as we live and when you have a wife and I have a husband, promise me that for the rest of our lives we will still get together and you'll do what you just did to me..."

"It was good yeah?"

"Oh god Ben it was amazing. Are you sure you've never done that before?"

"Never."

"Well let me get my breath back and I will return the favor."

A few minutes later Ben was sitting on the couch and I was kneeling on the floor with my head between his legs and his penis in my mouth.

And then the front door opened. Mom. MOM!

We jumped up. Ben pulled on his shorts and I wrestled with my panties, finally getting them up. My top! My top was inside out. I struggled and struggled and struggled and finally got it on. Mostly. One strap was under my armpit rather than over my shoulder. My nipples were like bullets and we were both sweating. And Ben still had an erection.

He jumped into dad's armchair while I settled onto the couch. Mom walked in.

"Oh hi guys!"

She sounded a bit drunk.

"Hi mom. You're back early."

"Yeah, your aunt didn't feel too good so we called it a night. Oooh it smells in here."

"Does it?"

"Yeah, what have you been doing?"

"Nothing," I replied, waving a beer bottle in the air.

"Oh you and your father have been drinking. I hope you haven't Ben," she said looking over at him.

She sat next to me on the couch.

"A bit scanty tonight aren't we young lady?" she said, prodding my panties.

"But mom it's so hot!"

"Yes but you really shouldn't walk around half naked in front of your father and brother. Don't want to give them ideas."

"Ugh mom! No thank you!" protested Ben.

"Ben don't be rude. Fetch me a glass of water please."

"Mom!"

"Please Ben."

He stood up and walked past us towards the kitchen. His erection hadn't gone away and it was as clear as day as he walked past us wearing only his boxers. Mom raised her eyebrows but said nothing. I pretended not to notice. He came back in with a glass of water for mom. His erection had subsided slightly but there was still a tent in his shorts. Mom drank the water then got up to go to bed.

"That was so close!" I laughed.

"God!"

"Your erection was so obvious when you got her drink."

"I know. It wouldn't go down. And your panties."

"What about them?"

"Look."

I looked and saw a dark wet patch between my legs, the result of my recent orgasm.

"Oh fuck! I never knew. Do you think mom saw?" I asked hopefully.

"Definitely."

"Shit. We must be more careful."

We heard our parents talking in their bedroom. After a while I reached back into my brother's shorts.

"Now I want to finish what I started."

I sucked him off, swallowing all his cum. We sat on the couch together and he began giggling.

"What?"

"This. I mean if you told me a month ago that I would be sitting naked on the couch with my big sister, her cunt juices on my lips and my cum in her stomach, well..."

"I know. Crazy isn't it? By the way did you say cunt?"

"I did."

"I've never heard you swear before."

"I've never licked your cunt before."

I slapped him playfully.

"You can lick my cunt every day of your life if you want."

"Period?"

"Well...apart from then..."

"Only if you suck my cock."

"Deal."

"Deal."

We shook hands. Bedtime.

On Monday morning I didn't feel well. A pain in my stomach. I stayed off work. Mom had the day off and went out briefly in the morning. By the time she got home I was beginning to feel better. We sat in the kitchen drinking coffee.

"Emma, you'd better tell me what's going on."

"What's going on?"

"With Ben."

"Ben?"

"Your brother."

"What?"

"Are you sure it's your stomach and not your brain that's sick? Ben, your brother."

"What about him?"

"Oh Emma. He's my son. I can see it. Surely you can too? It's obvious. He has a girlfriend."

"Has he?" I was still panicking.

"Yes. It's obvious."

"How?"

"Young lady. You have so much to learn about the male. He's happy. He showers more often. He brushes his hair. He takes more care of his clothes. He's even being nice to his sister. Until now the only female of his own age he has ever spoken to. So therefore he must have a girlfriend."

"Oh."

"Now you're his sister. Has he said anything to you?"

"No. Why would he?"

"You're his sister. His age."

"No I'm not I'm seven years older. That's a lifetime to him."

"Nonsense. I've seen you two together lately. All cozy and secretive and affectionate. What's he told you?"

"Nothing."

"Well I want you to pay attention now. Keep an eye- and an ear- out."

"You want me to spy on my own brother?"

"Not spy. Just be more observant."

"If he has got a girlfriend - if he has - why not let him, just let him? Why do we have to know"

"Oh Emma! You have so much to learn."

And with that she left the room.

In the afternoon I was in my room. I powered up my laptop and did some research. I looked up brothers and sisters masturbating together and was fascinated by what came up. Apparently it's not as unusual as I thought. Maybe we're not the only weirdos. It said it was more common among early teens, not so much adults. Then I looked up adult brothers and sisters masturbating together. Not so common but not so rare. This led to links appearing and before I knew it I was looking at hardcore incest porn videos and reading stories on erotic literature sights. Before long I was masturbating and came hard. I shut down the pages and went to the bathroom to freshen up. When I came back mom was in my room, holding a coffee and reading a page on my laptop. Shit! I didn't close the first page! Shit!

"I brought you a coffee. Why are you reading about brothers and sisters masturbating together? Sounds disgusting."

"Mom you shouldn't just look at my stuff."

"Well I am."

"If you must know one of my friends, you wouldn't know her, well apparently she told me the other day that she and her brother, well, they masturbated together about a month ago. I thought it was really sick and told her and she's really upset and ashamed and I thought maybe I can find some professional organisation to help her. But I don't know where to start so I'm just googling it."

Bullshit...

"A priest..." said mom, walking out the room.

"Thanks for the coffee mom."

Several days passed. Several days when we were busy working and socializing. It wasn't until Thursday evening when we all found ourselves in the living room together. As ever it was a hot evening. Dad and Ben were already in their standard night time clothes. Dad, a pair of pajama bottoms and Ben, a pair of boxers. Nothing else, but this was quite normal. I waited till mom went to bed at about nine thirty, she always goes to bed early, before I got changed. I put on a light green t shirt. No bra or panties, and the t shirt just covered my ass and pussy. When I sat down dad and I had a bottle of beer each. I finished my beer first.

"Dad, do you want another beer?" I asked, standing up and facing my father.

"Please. I'll just finish this last drop."

As I stood there waiting for him to finish, Ben sat forward. Without me expecting it, he swung his arm and smacked me hard on the back of my t shirt covered ass.

"OWWW!! What was that for?" I laughed.

"Ben that was a bit vicious!" said dad, also seeing it as a bit of fun rather than anything worse.

"Sorry. Just couldn't resist it," smiled my little brother.

Dad passed me his empty beer bottle and I went to the kitchen to fetch some fresh ones. When I came back into the living room I stood in front of my brother and lifted the back of my shirt, exposing my ass.

"Look what you did you bully," I said, pointing to a big red mark on my right ass cheek.

I then turned my back towards dad, and lifted my shirt even higher, completely exposing my whole ass to my father.

"Look dad."

"Ben, that wasn't nice was it?" dad said, looking at my ass.

"Sorry. Just messing about. Didn't mean to hurt you."

I smiled at him. I wasn't really upset.

"You should get your revenge by tickling him to death. You know how he hates it," suggested dad.

"I might do that later."

Ben reached forward and began to stroke my ass cheek.

"Wow it's burning. Sorry I must have hit you harder than I meant."

I turned my back towards Ben as he stroked my ass. My shirt was still pulled up and I knew that meant my dad could see my bald pussy. I was getting wetter by the second.

"What's all the commotion down there? I'm trying to sleep," mom called from upstairs.

I sat back down and we watched some tv in silence. When dad and I had finished our beers he went to get some more. At that point I pushed Ben onto the floor. He fell onto his back and I jumped on top of him. I straddled his crotch and lowered myself down on him. Dad came in and looked at us in amazement.

"Tickle time. Like you suggested dad," I said, answering the question my dad was about to ask.

"Phew, that's a relief. Looked like something else for a second."

"Huh?" Ben asked.

"Well it looked like you two were doing something...naughty...when I first came in."

"DAD!" I hollered in fake shock.

I began to tickle my brother who wriggled about under me. I could feel his cock stiffen as he writhed around. Slowly he got his bearings and began to fight back. His hand locked onto my left breast and he began to squeeze. I fell back and off him, sensing my shirt ride up as I did so.

"That's enough you two," said dad.

But I fought back and pushed Ben over and then yanked his shorts down, exposing his erect cock. He tried to pull me down again but I stood up and sat back down on the couch.

"I win," I declared as Ben pulled his shorts up.

"Not fair. You fight dirty," Ben laughed.

Dad finished his beer and headed off to bed. Within minutes my brother and I were naked. I began to jerk his cock and he slipped his hand between my legs and started to rub my pussy.

"Mmmmm...mutual masturbation. Now this is fun," I smiled as we jacked each other. Ben came first shortly before I did.

"You're quite good at making me cum," I told my brother in between licking his cock and balls clean.

I came down to breakfast the next morning to be greeted by just mom and my brother.

"Your father's not feeling well this morning. He's staying in bed," mom informed me.

"Oh he did seem a bit grumpy last night. I assumed it was a beer too many," I mumbled.

"No I think he's coming down with something. A rest at home should do the trick."

I was out on Friday night but I gather dad was still poorly. On Saturday morning I heard the front door shut and the car drive away. I climbed out of bed and looked out the window. No car. My parents had gone shopping. Naked I opened my door and walked down to my brother's room. I pushed open his door. He was sitting in bed, reading. Like me he was naked.

"Mmm that's a nice sight," he smiled, looking at my nude body.

I climbed onto his bed and began to stroke his cock, before leaning over and sucking it. He came hard in my mouth and I swallowed every drop.

"Now your turn. I've been looking forward to this."

He didn't disappoint. I lay on his bed. He moved in between my legs, bent forward and began to lick my aching cunt.

"MMMMM...OHH...OOOOOHHHH...OH FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" I moaned.

Still more. He drove me crazy as he worked my pussy with his tongue, his right hand exploring my tits.

"OHHHH...MMMM...NNNNNGGGGG...FUCK...OH FUCK...YES...MORE...OHHHHH...THAT'S IT LITTLE BROTHER...OOOHH GOD MAKE ME CUM...MAKE YOUR BIG SISTER CUM...OH FUCK...BEEEEEEEENNN...CUUUUMMMM...OH...FUCK!!" I screamed and screamed as my orgasm struck.

Not one orgasm but two. I had never screamed so loud in my life when I came but we had the house to ourselves so I felt free to make as much noise as I could. Having calmed down from my orgasm I finally got up. Still naked I went downstairs to put some coffee on. I climbed back up the stairs and was just heading into the bathroom when a feeble weak voice called out from my parents bedroom and stopped me in my tracks.

"Emma! Emma! Is that you?!"

Dad. Dad!!

I rushed to my room and put on the first thing I could find, a thin silk robe that was a present for my fourteenth birthday and was definitely too small for me. I don't know why I had kept it hanging on the back of my bedroom door all these years.

I went into my parent's room. Dad was lying in bed looking and sounding pathetic.

"Emma, I was calling you."

"Sorry dad. I didn't know you were here. I thought you'd gone shopping."

"No...too...ill..." he mumbled between coughs.

"Oh sorry. I didn't hear you."

"What was that terrible noise? All that shouting. Sounded like someone was being murdered."

I turned bright red.

"What...wh...what..did y-you hear?"

"Shouting. Screaming."

"Oh sorry, that was me."

"You? What were you doing?"

"I mean...not me...not...I was watching a video on my laptop...that must have been what you heard."

"It was very loud. Why so loud?"

"Sorry I thought no one was in. Sorry dad."

" 'S ok. Where's your brother?"

"Dad do you want some coffee or something. Is there anything I can get you?"

"C-coffee please," he coughed.

I hurried downstairs and poured three cups of coffee. I put them on a tray and brought them upstairs. I went back in to see dad and put his coffee by his bed. I turned around and opened the curtains to let a bit of light through. As I turned back I saw my reflection in a mirror and realized my gown was not covering my ass or pussy fully. I didn't care and I looked back at dad who seemed too ill to notice anything.

"C-c-can you get me a cloth? Cool my face...so..hot...?" he moaned.

I went to the bathroom. I looked in the bathroom mirror and opened my gown before going back to dad to wipe his face with a cloth. My gown fell open and I was fully exposed but dad's eyes were closed. He had fallen asleep. I went back to my brother's room. Ben was cowering behind the door in shorts and t shirt.

"Dad? Did he hear us?" he asked, terrified.

"Relax. He doesn't have a clue. He heard noises but doesn't know what. He's too ill."

Ben and I looked at each other. He looked at my gown.

"What's this? It's tiny."

"I know. I haven't worn it for years."

"You look sexy though," he laughed.

We stripped naked and got back in his bed. We lay together, just gently stroking each other's bodies. After about half an hour I stood up.

"Just going to check on dad," I said.

I looked in on dad, who was still sleeping. I stood by his door, still naked, then felt naughty. I walked around his bed and stood looking over him. Knowing that if he woke up I would be caught made me so horny. I eventually left his room, bumping into Ben who had been watching me.

"You're mad," he said, stroking his now erect penis.

"I know," I laughed.

We went back to his bed. He lay down and I looked at him. At his stiff young cock. Without saying anything I straddled his waist then slowly lowered my gaping pussy towards the tip of his quivering shaft. As the head of his cock brushed my cunt lips I shook a little then smiled. I lowered myself further until he was fully inside me.

"NNNGGGGG!!" I moaned.

"Oh god that feels so good," Ben exclaimed.

"OOOOOHHHH...OOOHHH...BEN...OH FUCK..."

"MMMMMM...EMMA...OH GOD...THIS FEELS AMAZING!!OH GOD..." my brother cried out.

We became louder. Again I couldn't control myself as I fucked my younger brother.

"OOOOOOOHHHHH...NNNNGGG...BEEEEENNNNN...THAT'S IT...FUCK ME...FUCK YOUR..SISTER...OHHH"

"Shhh..." said Ben but he was out of control too.

"OOOOOHHHHH...EMMMMMMAAAAAA...I...CAN'T...OH...SIS...GONNA...CCCUUUUUMMMMMM!!"

And he did. He came hard in my pussy. Filling me up with his cum. I came twice. It took us a while to get our breath back.

"We just fucked," Ben finally said.

"Mmmm..."

"I just had sex. With my sister."

"And...How was it?"

"Beautiful. The best thing I have ever done. The best...ever..."

"Mmmmm...it was lovely."

"Does this make us..."

"Lovers?"

"No. I mean does this mean we're...we've done something wrong?" Ben asked.

"We just fucked. That's all."

"But I'm your brother..."

"Oh...I see..we..err..we committed incest. That's the law. But I like to think we just made love. We're old enough. And we both consented."

"I know but..."

"Relax. I won't tell anybody. Will you?"

"No...but..."

"But nothing. We made love. Had sex. Fucked. Whatever. NO one died. No one's gonna die. Don't worry about it. It happens."

"Does it?" he asked.

"Sure. Go on the internet. Google. You'll see."

"Emma!" a weak voice from dad's bed called.

I got up, put on Ben's t shirt and went to see dad. Then I showered and dressed, all before mom came home.

SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,539 Followers