My Brother Had an Erection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,538 Followers

And the next evening my period kicked in. By the following weekend I was ready for more. Anything. Problem is Ben went away on Friday night. To another state with a couple of friends to watch a baseball game. And he wasn't due back until Sunday evening.

On Saturday morning I went into town and bought a brand new and quite skimpy bikini. On Saturday afternoon I spent a hot afternoon in the garden, with mom and a now fully recovered dad, sunbathing. I wore my new bikini and a couple of times I'm sure I caught dad guiltily looking at me. I went out in the evening. On Sunday mom went out for the day to visit her elderly Aunt Sarah. My great aunt, a grumpy old lady who always bossed me about. Mom asked me if I wanted to come but she knew the answer.

I went out for a run instead, came home showered and made lunch for dad and I. After lunch I went to my room and watched some porn on my laptop, making sure to keep the noise down low. I looked out my bedroom window and saw dad sitting on a lounger in the garden, reading a book and wearing just a pair of thin soccer shorts. I stripped naked then put on my new bikini. I went out to the garden and lay down on a lounger, also reading a book.

"It's quiet without mom sometimes isn't it dad?" I smiled, making conversation.

We chatted for a while before I put my book down and began to apply some sunblock. Dad continued to chat to me as I applied the lotion, watching me.

"If you need any help with that, you know, on your chest or whatever, I'm your man," he joked.

"Thanks dad but I think I'll be ok."

"Damn! You can't blame a man for trying!" he laughed.

"Dad I'm your daughter. Or did you forget that?"

"Only teasing kid. Although the offer still stands."

"You'd better be careful mister or I might think you're trying to flirt with your own daughter!" I smiled.

"Me? Never!"

I lay on my back for a while before turning over to lie on my front. Dad went to the bathroom and to get some beers from the kitchen and in his absence I took off my bikini top and placed it on the ground. I continued to lie on my stomach for about another half an hour before I sensed my back starting to burn. I thought for a few minutes before opening my mouth.

"Dad?"

"Yes honey?"

"Joking aside, do you think you could put some cream on my back? I'm burning a bit."

"Sure thing kiddo."

Dad came over to me. I heard him squeeze the lotion out of the bottle and shivered slightly as his hands began to apply the cream to my lower back. He moved slowly, in small circles, rubbing the cream in. He moved up my back and shoulders before doing my legs. He started down by my feet and worked up my legs, his hands occasionally catching the edge of my bikini bottoms. I squirmed slightly as his hands rubbed the inside of my thighs and twice his hands touched the crotch area of my bikini. I was getting seriously turned, sensing this was just on the edge of crossing a forbidden boundary.

I took a deep breath as my father finished.

"Do you want me to do your front?" he asked, clearly enjoying the flirtatious direction our afternoon had headed in.

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" I teased.

"Well I don't see anyone else here that can do it."

"I can do it myself you know."

"Spoilsport."

I took a deep breath.

"Ok dad. You can do it. But don't forget I'm your daughter."

"I won't.""

Out of the corner of my eye I saw him pick up the sunblock. After a moments hesitation I rolled over, my breasts exposed to my own father.

He hardly seemed to notice, simply squeezing the cream out of the bottle. He started on my legs. Finally he moved to my stomach. Again slow, small circles of application, his touch soft and gentle. His hands caught the band on my bikini bottoms once or twice. Then he moved to my sides and my rib cage. Then his right hand, or more precisely, the fingertips of his right hand brushed the breast bone between my breasts and applied the cream before he began to rub it into my breasts. Slowly and gently. Every time his hands brushed my bullet hard nipples I felt a jolt of electricity run through my body. Dad seemed to spend more time applying the sunblock to my breasts than he had to anywhere else on my body. Finally he moved onto my shoulders then finished.

"There, all done," he smiled.

"Thanks dad."

"No problem."

"You're a very good father," I said, returning to the flirting of earlier.

"I try."

"Well I hope you enjoyed that."

"Yes very much. I need to go and have a cold shower now. To calm myself down," he smiled.

"Dad!"

"I'm sorry. I know you're my daughter but this little man in my shorts just sees a lovely pair of ti...breasts."

"It's ok. I understand."

"Well...erm..."

"Dad?"

"Yes?"

"I liked it too..."

He stood up. As he turned towards the kitchen I saw he wasn't joking about the 'man' in his shorts as I noticed the great big tent sticking up. He went in and returned a few minutes later with two bottles of beer.

"You were joking about the cold shower then?" I said, noticing his erection had subsided a bit.

"I should be ok."

"Shame."

We sat on our loungers, reading in silence. I made no effort to cover my breasts. After about forty minutes the phone rang. Dad answered. Mom was on her way home. We dressed and prepared dinner for the whole family for when they got home.

Ben just beat her, getting home ten minutes before mom arrived with a special guest. Great Aunt Sarah was going to stay for a little while. Oh great!

Great Aunt Sarah is seventy nine years old. She's my mom's aunt and our great aunt but we all just call her aunt. We're the closest family she has, although really no one apart from mom gets on with her. She's hard of hearing, rude, judgmental and treats us like little kids, worse than mom does. Throughout my teenage years she used to criticize my clothes, my hair and the music I liked. Now I'm in my mid twenties she still seems to find those things objectionable! Worse still, because I had the biggest bedroom, and the only one with a spare bed, she always stayed in my room when she came. A whole week of Aunt Sarah...

Of course that meant that my games with my brother were going to be affected. Since we had sex for the first time, over a week ago, we hadn't done anything. First my period, then his weekend away, and now Aunt Sarah. Of course there was the not so small matter of what had happened in the garden with my father as well.

Dad behaved totally normally around me, but whenever we were alone there was a slightly flirtatious tone to his voice and a glint in his eye. I was a bit confused. This was my father and yet we were flirting with each other. I don't know where that had come from. Until we sat alone that afternoon with me in my new, and skimpy, bikini nothing had ever happened. Dad was my dad. Fun, caring, serious, quiet (unlike mom) and my dad. My dad. He had never shown anything untoward in his behavior throughout my life and yet now there was a under current of...something. Did I like it? I don't know. I've always been a bit horny and perverted, ever since I reached puberty. But nothing incestuous. And then that evening when I noticed my brother had an erection...well that seemed to spark something in me. And my 'research' on the internet had thrown up not just sibling sex but also father/daughter and mother/son relationships. But me? Sex with my own father? I don't know...

As expected the week was hopeless with Aunt Sarah seeming to be everywhere the whole time. In my room, in the living room. There seemed to be no escape. She got up late but went to bed late. Her habit was to stay up watching tv until about midnight when she would fall asleep, then come up to bed at about three or four in the morning, often leaving the tv on.

By Thursday I was desperate. I sat in my room till about nine, then came down. Mom and dad were sitting in their armchairs. Sarah was on the right hand end of the couch, the nearest end to the tv. Ben was next to her. It's only a two seater. I had an idea. A bad idea.

I went up to my room and changed. I put on a tight white cropped top that only came down to my navel, and a short, very short, wrap around flared skirt. This skirt just covered my ass. I said it was short. No bra or panties. I went downstairs and stood by the living room door, before crossing to the couch. I sat down on Ben's lap.

"Uuummph!!" he exclaimed as I sat on him.

"I'm not that heavy," I said as I playfully slapped him.

Mom and dad laughed. Sarah frowned.

After half an hour mom went to bed.

"Why don't you sit on the armchair, dear?" Sarah 'suggested'.

"I'm fine thanks. I can see better from here," I replied.

"Eh?" she asked.

"Forget it."

"Actually I'm going to get changed," Ben said, shifting me off him.

I moved across to the armchair, bringing out a smile in Sarah. Ben returned wearing a t shirt and a pair of multicolored tight briefs. I smiled to myself that my brother owned such a disgusting piece of underwear. He sat down and I immediately moved across and sat back down on his lap, much to Sarah's annoyance. I began to wriggle slightly and before long Ben had an erection, his hard member poking against my ass. I lifted the back of my short skirt, showing him I had no underwear on. For the next twenty minutes or so we just messed around, me wriggling against his cock, him stroking my naked ass, all the time making sure that no one saw us. Sarah eventually got up to go to the bathroom and then dad went into the kitchen. Ben waited till they had gone then pulled his briefs off, stuffing them under a cushion. I moved back against him and could feel his naked hard penis rubbing against my ass.

Dad and then Sarah came back in, resuming their seating positions. My brother and I continued to wriggle around a bit. He placed his hands on my thighs and slowly moved them up towards my skirt. I smiled to myself, amused at how my shy little brother was becoming bolder and seemed to be enjoying our 'games' as much as I was. He'll be as perverted as me before long, I thought.

I glanced over at dad, who was engrossed in the tv show, as was Sarah. I lifted myself slowly and positioned myself over the tip of Ben's cock. Would he? He did. Using his hand he guided his erect member towards my gaping pussy lips and I lowered myself slowly onto him. His cock was inside me and dad and our aunt were in the same room! We sat almost motionless like this for a while. The temptation to grind against his shaft was almost overwhelming, but I kept still, instead having to satisfy myself with the odd twitch from his cock inside my pussy. This felt so daring I thought I was going to cum there and then.

I could take no more. With my eyes fixed on dad I began to carefully grind my pussy on my brother's penis. Slowly, barely noticeable at first, but the more I did the more turned on I became. My movements became faster, more noticeable. Dad must have seen something out the corner of his eye because he turned towards me. I froze instantly until he looked away again. I spread my legs a bit more and began to move again. Then, using almost every muscle in my body I began to move up and down on his shaft, slowly, silently fucking my brother.

Again this motion must have caught dad's attention because he turned to look at me.

"Are you ok Emma?" he asked.

"Yeah, just getting comfortable dad," I replied.

"Why don't you sit on mom's chair?"

"No honestly I'm ok. I can see better from here."

He turned away and I resumed my rocking motion on my brother's cock. A few more minutes and I spread my legs even wider. I brought my feet up onto the edge of the couch and found this gave me much greater balance and support and made it easier to ride my little brother. Again dad looked around as my movements got more obvious but he didn't see anything to concern him.

Not long after dad announced he was going to bed. I looked at Aunt Sarah but she showed no signs of going yet. Oh well we're just gonna have to do it next to her, I thought, smiling. Dad left the room and headed into the kitchen, saying goodnight to us as he went. I stood up for a moment, quickly placing a cushion over Ben's naked crotch area and went to get a glass of water. Dad was tidying up in the kitchen. We chatted briefly then I went back to the living room. Before I sat down I unhooked my skirt. It fell to the floor. I was naked apart from my top, which just really covered my breasts. I sat back down on my brother and placed my feet on the edge of the couch and spread my legs wide. We continued fucking but were not being quite so subtle now.

Ben then pulled off his shirt. He was totally nude. His hands worked up to my cropped top and he pulled it up, exposing my breasts as he began to stroke my nipples. I glanced at Sarah who was oblivious to all of this. She was partly deaf and being on our right hand side she was looking at the tv so we were partly on her blind side. In our excitement we had failed to notice that dad hadn't gone to bed yet and was actually still in the kitchen. Suddenly the living room door opened and dad walked in.

"I knew I'd forget something," he said to no one in particular as he crossed the room to pick up his watch from the side of his armchair.

I hurriedly pulled my top down but Ben's reactions weren't as fast as mine and my top was tangled up with his hands. I managed to cover my breasts with the top but everything below that was exposed. If dad had looked in our direction he would clearly have seen us sitting next to our elderly relative, Ben naked and with his cock buried deep in my exposed pussy, and his hands inside my top. Fortunately dad didn't look our way. He walked straight in, picked up his watch, then straight out again. Then we heard him go upstairs.

Feeling relieved we also felt bolder. I looked at Sarah who was still just watching tv. I pulled my top up over my breasts and up to my neck. We began to fuck again.My brother also began to pound into me this time. I pulled my top off completely, so like Ben I was totally naked. We fucked more vigorously now.

"Can't you keep still you two?" moaned Sarah suddenly.

"Sorry we're just messing about," I answered.

"God you two never change. You're just like a pair of big kids."

Amazingly she never turned to look at us. Thankfully. We resumed fucking.

"Oh...ooohhh...ohhh..." I began to moan.

I do find it hard to keep quiet during sex.

"OOOOHHHH...OHHHH...YES...GOD..."

"Emma please. I'm trying to watch tv. Why can't you just behave. Or go to bed."

"Sorry Aunt Sarah."

Ben slapped his hand over my mouth and began to pound his cock into my cunt again. I came twice, his hand stifling my moans, before he pumped his cum into me. Satisfied we sat silently. Ben slipped his cock out from me. If Sarah had looked now she would have seen us both naked, with his cock still hard, shiny and glistening in the light. His penis began to soften and some of his sperm oozed out my pussy and onto his leg and the couch. We carefully put our tops back on. I stood up and picked my skirt up but didn't put it on, just walked out the room and up to bed.

On Saturday morning mom and dad went shopping. Checking that Aunt Sarah was still asleep I climbed out of bed and walked naked to Ben's room. He was still asleep. I pulled back his covers and began to touch his cock. It stiffened and I started to suck it. He awoke and I climbed onto him and fucked him. I moaned and screamed and shouted as we fucked and as we both came. When we were done I went back to my room with the intention of then having a shower. As I entered my room, still naked, Sarah was awake.

"Ah there you are. I was calling you. What was that dreadful noise that woke me up? Someone screaming?"

"Oh that was just the tv," I replied.

"Why are you naked?"

"I'm going to have a shower," I said, walking out before she could say anything else.

That afternoon we all just lazed in the garden. The males in shorts, mom in a short skirt and top and me in my bikini. Sarah didn't approve of course. Kept suggesting I wear something more appropriate. I caught dad checking me out once or twice. At one point he went into the kitchen. I followed, making sure everyone else stayed in the garden. I stood next to him.

"So did you ever have that cold shower dad?" I asked, hoping he was in the mood to be a bit flirty.

"Not yet, but I might need to soon with you in that bikini," he smiled.

Good, he was in the mood. How far can we take this I wondered. I didn't want to fuck him but...I did enjoy him touching my tits...

"Oh really. Why don't you buy mom a bikini like this?"

"No I don't think she'd look as good as you."

"Why dad, are you flirting with your own daughter?" I teased.

"You just look good in that bikini..." he seemed unsure what to say next.

"Thank you..."

"I expect you look good out of it too," he said, winking at me.

"Dad!!"

"Sorry I shouldn't have said that."

"You've already seen half of me without it."

"Mmmm...I remember."

I moved closer to him. He was blushing. Feeling bold I pressed against him. I could feel his hard penis straining against his thin soccer shorts.

"Oooh dad, you do need a cold shower."

"Emma...we should stop..."

"Yes...we should..." I said pressing harder against him.

"I'm your father..."

"You are..." I said as I took his hand and placed it on my right breast.

"Emma..."

"Do you remember?"

He said nothing, just squeezed my bikini covered breast. I thrust my hips against the bulge in his shorts.

"I need the bathroom," a voice behind us said. Aunt Sarah standing in the kitchen doorway.

We broke off and let her pass. I went back to the garden. Dad came out soon after, his erection problem under control. I decided to sit on Ben's lounger. On Ben. Like the other night I wriggled about on his cock until he was hard.

"Emma don't annoy your brother please," mom told me.

I looked at her then stood up. As I did so it became obvious to her that her son had an erection. I smiled and went indoors.

A little while later mom came into my room. She didn't knock and I was topless, looking at porn on my laptop. She didn't seem bothered.

"Emma, did you ask Ben?"

"Ask Ben what?"

"Girls?"

"Was I supposed to?"

"Yes. Remember? We talked about it."

"No you talked about it. I was supposed to spy. Not ask him outright."

"So? Any news."

"No mom. And to be honest if he has become interested in girls then good for him. It's none of my business."

"He has become interested in girls. I saw it with my own two eyes. When you sat on him earlier he was...hard. Didn't you notice?"

"MOM!!?"

"What?"

"He's my brother."

"He still had an erection."

"Good for him."

"Yes but not if you caused it."

"Mom I didn't feel it and if I did cause him to get hard then I didn't mean it. So what. At least he's not gay! Be grateful. Now leave him alone!"

"Oooh you're very jumpy. Suddenly protective of your little brother."

"Mom, he's my brother. Of course I look out for him. Now drop it. PLEASE!"

Mom reached forward and began to stroke my breasts. I didn't expect that.

"You're so beautiful. Why can't you find a man? Letting these lovely things go to waste."

"MOM! ENOUGH! OUT NOW!!"

She stood up and left my room ,but not before glancing at the porn still playing on my laptop and smirking. I just sat there. Realizing that I had liked her touching my tits.

I got dressed and left the house. I felt the need to be alone. Then after a long walk I went to a friends house. When I got home everyone was asleep in bed, except Aunt Sarah who was asleep on the couch. I switched off the tv, helped her up to my room. Then when she was asleep in bed I stripped naked and climbed into my own bed. I was just drifting off to sleep when my door opened. The light from the hallway lit my room and dad was standing there.

SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,538 Followers