My Brother Had an Erection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,538 Followers

"Emma, can we talk? he whispered.

I looked at him then at Aunt Sarah.

"She's asleep isn't she?" he asked.

Without me answering he walked to my bed and sat on the end of it. He was wearing just pajama bottoms. I was naked under the sheet.

"About this...conve...behavio...thing..between us...that's going on..." he seemed nrevous.

"Flirting?"

"Yes. That's what it is. It's just a bit of...fun...isn't it?" he asked.

"I think so. I mean you are my father. A bit weird otherwise."

"I know. I just don't want you thinking that I'm some kind of...pervert. Coming on to my own daughter."

"I don't."

"I mean you're an adult now."

"Dad. I'm twenty five. Ten years ago I might have worried but we're both adults."

"I know..."

"You're so much more fun than mom..."

"Emma..."

"Look dad, I'm twenty five. I've not had a steady boyfriend in a year. Mom reminds me of that every day. I've not...been..with a guy in five months...except..."

"Except what?"

"No, ignore that part. It's just I'm twenty five. I'm young. I have needs and desires. And they're not being met. And then one man, just one man, gets a bit...playful..with me..."

"Flirty..," he suggested.

"Flirty. Thank you. Anyway, there's one man, just one man, in the whole world, who happens to pay attention to my womanly...charms...and of course I'm going to find that exciting. And fun."

"And that one man happens to be your father?"

"Exactly."

"I see."

"So what I'm saying is I'm extremely horny and if you're the only man in the whole world who is going to look at me, and get a hard on while doing so, then...I appreciate that. A lot. Even if you are my dad."

"There must be other guys...surely..."

"Dad, even Ben finds me disgusting."

"Your brother? I'm sure he doesn't."

"I was just joking."

He looked at me for a few minutes.

"Dad. Don't worry. We're just two bored undersexed adults messing around. Sometimes just a bit of attention from the opposite sex is enough."

"Ok honey. I was a bit worried after the garden incident you might think..."

"The garden incident? I asked you to put sunblock on my chest. That's all."

"But I liked it. And I got hard! And I still get hard every time I picture your...your..."

"Breasts?" I laughed.

"Y-yes."

I reached forward to dad's pajama bottoms. He was hard.

"OH."

"Yes. Oh."

I sat up. My sheet slipped down to reveal my naked breasts. Dad looked at them and then looked around at Sarah, who appeared to be asleep.

"Touch them. Please. I like it," I told him.

He hesitated, then finally reached forward and began to explore my rock hard nipples. A few minutes later he began to suck on them, as I reached again to his pajama bottoms. I unhooked the button and touched his hard member. Dad sat up and looked at me as I stroked his cock.

"This goes beyond flirting," he whispered.

"Just a little," I laughed.

I pulled back the sheet further and my father stared at my naked pussy. I pulled his bottoms down to his feet then bent towards him, taking his penis in my mouth. We shifted in the bed a bit to get more comfortable. I sucked my father's cock and he began to rub my pussy. He slid his finger in and began to masturbate me.

It didn't take long for my orgasm to strike. His cock managed to keep my moans to a minimum then he filled my mouth with his cum. When we had finished we sat on the bed and looked at each other.

"What do we do now?" he asked.

"Go to sleep?" I smiled.

"No I mean...from now on.."

"I don't know. What do you want to do?"

"Christ knows. I don't want to break up the family..."

"Dad relax. You're going too far."

"We went too far," he said.

"Look just act normally. I still love you. As my dad. One day I'll meet someone and you will still be my father. Until then..."

"Until then?"

"This is our secret. If it's just this one time, or if it happens again. It's not going to change things."

"Are you sure Emma?"

"Like we said, it's just a bit of fun. I'm just glad that someone likes me enough to do that. Even if..."

"It's your own father?"

"Especially my father. It means so much."

"I'll go to bed."

"Goodnight dad."

He pulled up his pajama bottoms and left my room. I stood up, and straightened my sheets before climbing under it. I closed my eyes.

"Your own father! Disgusting! Wait till your mother hears about this."

Great Aunt Sarah.

"Aunt Sarah, can we talk about this in the morning? Please?"

She didn't reply.

When mom came in the next morning, with coffee for me and her aunt, she let out a terrifying scream.

"Mom! What's wrong?"

"Aunt Sarah! She's...she's dead!!"

I looked straight ahead of me. Without a hint of emotion in my voice I spoke.

"Really? I wonder how that happened?"

SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,538 Followers