My Days at St. Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In fact, when they received her application they were rather surprised. Many universities were favoring the hiring of female applicants, and Dean Sinclair would have expected a female applicant with these credentials to be quite competitive for some of the more favored colleges and universities. St. Mary was a rather small liberal arts college, and certainly didn't have the facilities for research that they would assume "Victoria" (the name he was now using) would need.

Victoria, however, explained how she in fact preferred to work within the smaller colleges and was particularly favored toward an all girl's college. She described how she perceived them to be, regrettably, a dying breed of higher education as many of the better known girls' colleges were turning coed over the past couple of decades due to diminishing enrollment. She felt, as a woman, that she wanted to, no, should, dedicate her career to furthering this tradition that was so devoted to the character, the personal upbringing, of the young lady, along with the more traditional academic education.

Dean Sinclair was ecstatic with her interview of Victoria. St. Mary couldn't be happier and they made an offer right on the spot. The salary that was offered "her" was not really competitive with what Templeton or Asbury was offering a beginning Instructor, but it was a job Victor so coveted. All he wanted was a salary, any salary. He was ecstatic. He had finally gotten a professorship.

St. Mary's administration knew that their salary offer was not terribly competitive, and they frankly wouldn't be surprised if Victoria left just after a few years. They knew that she could do better elsewhere. However, they were at least able to provide her with housing right on campus, a lovely little college that they felt was so much within the spirit of the close knit, St. Mary's family.

Victor was ambivalent about the cottage. It would go far in saving him a considerable amount of living expense, but he would have preferred a bit more privacy, for obvious reasons. However, he recognized that it was a very gracious offer and it would have been confusing, if not frankly insulting, to have turned it down.

He was though quite pleased to hear that they would also provide him with a bit of laboratory space in which he could conduct his pedagogical research. This was most unusual for incoming St. Mary's faculty, and they did risk some competitive envy among her older colleagues, but they knew that to get the best you had to offer the best, and Victoria would certainly be in need of laboratory space if she was to be an active and productive scholar. They indicated that once she had a clear understanding of the furniture and equipment she might need, they would provide a reasonable budget to equip her lab.

Victor called his mentor as soon as he was alone within his cottage. He was so excited, but also quite nervous. He was still terribly worried about being discovered, quite understandably so, but Professor Desmond, who would suffer rather dire consequences himself if his role in this charade was unmasked, reassured him, and encouraged him to maintain regular contact with Miss Lumet for advice and support.

The first week was a whirlwind of activities: meeting other faculty, the Board of Trustees, and even the President of St. Mary. He attended two social functions, both of which went quite well. By the end of the week he felt much more confident about pulling this off. Nobody seemed to even suspect that he was a man.

On Monday of the following week, as he was setting up his office, he received a call from Dean Sinclair. "Miss Wilson, I know that you must be terribly busy, and I hate to impose on you so soon after your arrival." In actuality, Victor was feeling that, so far, little had been asked of him. "But, nevertheless, I was wondering if you would be willing to demonstrate for our students the necessary level of discipline that should be expected of St. Mary's coeds. We have a recalcitrant miscreant who is in need of some help."

Victor knew that he would be called upon to implement (as well as research) the disciplinary methods of Dr. Desmond and Mr. Peters, but he was a bit apprehensive. He had done so a number of times with Mr. Peters and Dr. Desmond, but this would be the first time that he would do so as a faculty member, on his own, and without the guidance of any of his mentors. That fact alone was stressful. It was triply that he would be doing so under the disguise of a woman. Nevertheless, he knew he must surmount this challenge. "Dean Sinclair, I would be most happy to offer my services."

"Shall you wish to conduct the affair within your own office, ma'am, or, of course, your lab. I mean, um, where should I direct her to proceed?"

Victor had not yet ordered any furniture or equipment for his lab. He would use office. In any case, he was relieved to hear that he was not expected to demonstrate the disciplinary techniques for an audience. At some point he would, but at least at the beginning his first disciplinary execution would be within the privacy of his office. "My office will be fine."

"Excellent, well, I will send her right over." Dean Sinclair then proceeded to outline the nature of Melissa Staple's delinquencies, for Victor's consideration.

Melissa arrived promptly, feeling very apprehensive. She had heard about the arrival of Miss Wilson and was not looking forward to being the first coed to be the recipient of the new methods of discipline. The absence of knowing specifically what the discipline entailed made it even worse. She knocked timidly on her door.

"Yes, please, do come in," instructed Victor, exaggerating somewhat a high pitch in his voice. He knew it was best to speak naturally, but his nervousness got the better of him.

Nor could he relax when Melissa entered the room. She was a delightfully pretty girl. She was just a freshman. She was 18, but she was someone who would need to show her ID at any event that had a minimal age restriction. She had long blonde hair, lovely large green eyes (hidden somewhat by her spectacles), a perky little nose, and rosy apple cheeks with the cutest dimples that lit up her face when she smiled, although she wasn't smiling now. Thank goodness for his tight panties. The thought of spanking this minx was so enticing, if not scary. He would have to exercise as much discipline as he implemented.

She timidly asked, "Are you Miss Wilson?"

"Yes, young lady, yes, and I suspect that you are Melissa Staples?"

"Yes I am, ma'am," she replied, providing a deferential curtsy, "and I'm terribly sorry for what I did. I promise I won't do it again."

Victor was experienced enough with such matters that he knew Melissa wasn't being entirely forthright. She might in fact herself believe what she was saying, but she was only expressing remorse and resolve out of a fear of being punished. She would say or do anything right now to avoid what was going to happen, whatever that might be.

Victor's palms began to sweat as well, although he wasn't sure if it was simply out of apprehension. "I'm sorry, dear, but I must do what is best for you." He hoped that the tension in his voice was not apparent. He might be more nervous about this than Melissa.

Actually, that wasn't true. Melissa was much more nervous about it. She had heard among her peers that the New School methods of Miss Wilson included corporal punishment, and she had not herself ever been disciplined in such a manner, even as a child. She was not looking forward to this at all. "What do you want me to do, ma'am?"

Victor knew what he wanted her to do, but that was obviously impossible, as well as entirely inappropriate. Dr. Desmond had duly instructed him about the temptations of the New School method. It wasn't that physical contact, even of a sexual nature, was entirely forbidden. It was at times quite helpful, when implemented within a carefully structured and disciplined manner. But, what was going through his mind at the moment was neither structured nor disciplined. What was going through his mind was how the feel of the young lady's naturally puckered young lips would feel kissing the swelling bulb of his hard cock.

He shook his head in disgust at himself. His first student and hardly a second had passed before he was allowing himself to harbor obscene sexual fantasies. He was here to do a job, he was so grateful for the opportunity, and he was not about to exploit the situation to satisfy his own base desires. "Well, Melissa, I don't know if you're familiar with the methods of the New School."

Melissa clasped her hands, penitently bowed her head, and said quietly, "No ma'am, no I'm not." She said even more quietly, "I'm sorry."

"Well, that's alright, dear." He really began to wonder if he could do this. Could he actually spank this young girl's behind? But, he knew he had to. This was the path he had chosen. He was at the plate and it was time to swing his bat. His career and his science demanded it. "Come here now, to the center of the room."

"Yes, ma'am," she softly replied, and slowly, timidly, very slowly, stepped to the center of the room, breathing deeply. "What now, ma'am?" she asked, once she had finally arrived at her place.

"Melissa," he instructed, "reach down for the, um." He briefly hesitated, "for the hem of your skirt."

She did as she was told.

Melissa was wearing a loose red striped dress that reached to her ankles. She had to bend over quite a bit to get to the hem, and the roundness of her bottom was momentarily outlined by her dress as she grasped its hem. She then slowly pulled the hem up, revealing first her ankles, dressed so sweetly in white socks, and then her young curved pale calf, the back of her knees, and then her even whiter soft thighs. She stopped, unsure what she should do next, whether she should go further.

"Bend over, Melissa, and pull your skirt all the way up over your bottom." Victor's dick swelled further within his panties. Thank goodness he was wearing them. They were much tighter than even his briefs. He had been worried that an unnatural bulge might become evident, particularly for a "woman." Professor Desmond had warned him of this difficulty when he first began to practice the disciplining of female coeds. He had advised wearing tight briefs to hide the occurrence of any unexpected accidents. Actually, such accidents really wouldn't be unexpected but many female students might not appreciate that an erection was an expected outcome when spanking a panty clad bottom. Victor considered informing Professor Desmond that tight feminine panties might be even better at hiding a bulge than male briefs. They certainly felt better, and he allowed himself a brief squeeze of his dick through his own dress.

Melissa did as she was told, revealing to Victor the prettiest little fanny he had ever seen. Well, that wasn't really true. He had seen a few under the tutelage of Dr. Desmond and Mr. Peters, but there was something quite special about your first up raised bottom, the first feminine fanny being presented just for you: your own private, personal, girlish derriere. He allowed himself a little smile. It was so delectably cute, so nicely wrapped in Melissa's white cotton panties.

Melissa felt quite embarrassed at having to display her panty clad bottom to the new instructor. She would have assumed that only a twelve-year old, actually even younger, would or should have to display herself in such a manner. But, here she in fact was, bent over in an old, stuffy faculty office, her skirt pulled up onto her back, poking her bottom out toward an instructor. At least thank goodness Miss Wilson was a woman! She blushed at the thought of having to do this for a male instructor. Imagine if she was attending Templeton College! She heard that male instructors there might even discipline female students. Just the thought of that made her face redden further, although it seemed plenty embarrassing enough to be showing your pantie bottom like this to anyone, of any gender.

Victor could have stopped at that point. His cock would have been satisfied with just this presentation. He was now fully erect within his panties, due in part to the fact that he was lightly tracing the tips of the fingers of his left hand up and down his stiffness. But, in the interest of providing the most effective and beneficial discipline for this young lady, he instructed, "That's good, Melissa, and now pull down your panties so that I can paddle you on your bare bottom."

"Oh my goodness, Miss Wilson, must I really?"

"Oh yes, my dear, I am afraid so." He rested his right hand on her fanny, conveying through his touch a nurturant, calming empathy for her embarrassed discomfort but, admittedly, enjoying as well the feel of the smooth soft curve of her precious tush. "I know you find this to be a bit embarrassing but you will someday recognize how useful and beneficial such experiences can be as you grow and mature into womanhood." He accentuated his point with a light patting on her derriere. "The embarrassment is itself an important component of the disciplinary experience. It is through these emotions that you will come to more fully appreciate the importance of behaving properly, behaving ladylike."

Melissa knew she was right. Miss Wilson was, after all, a professor, and one that was considered among the most informed and educated with respect to the disciplining of young ladies and gentleman. She momentarily wondered if Miss Wilson had ever disciplined a young man before, and whether that had in fact been embarrassing for her. She would think that it would be rather awkward to spank a member of the opposite sex.

"Draw your panties down, Melissa."

Melissa blushed profusely as she reached back, clasped the waist band of her white cotton panties and slowly pulled them down, slowly bearing to full view her even whiter bottom, so charmingly cute, so round and tender, so deliciously split by the enticing crack that traveled down to an even more delicate and sweet crevice: the slit of her young preciously pretty pussy, terribly open and exposed, as it was covered by only the most winsome down of wispy peach fuzz.

"Keep the panties around your knees," Miss Wilson instructed. Mr. Peters had always emphasized that point, as it helped to constrain leg movement as well as add a measure of embarrassment to the pupil, a physical, tangible reminder that her panties were pulled down.

"Yes, ma'am," she quietly replied. She hoped that she had carefully bathed herself, there, this morning.

There was something so pleasing, so lovable, so provocative, about this pose. The girl was so submissively presenting herself, exposing her most intimate of places, presenting, providing, her feminine charm to whomever, out of her view, could use as "she" pleased.

Victor gazed at the enticing display: her taught, smooth, pale, precious fanny poking up so sweetly at him. He again lightly rested his fingers along the impish curve of her bottom. He could see her butt muscles tighten with his touch. "Do not fear, girl," he instructed, "it will not sting too badly."

Melissa thought that this is what you would expect to hear from a matron as she disciplined you, and it did little to reassure her.

"Bend over further, dear, and grasp your hands behind your knees, holding onto your panties as well. That way they won't fall down." Professor Desmond had instructed that this pose was among the best for presenting most boldly, most provocatively, the feminine charm, as the bottom swells out like a full, round pumpkin, and the crack opens up like a split peach. Victor now had a nice view of even young Miss Staple's puckered little rosebud. Girls often became very embarrassed about that.

He pulled her skirt up even higher up and over her body, draping it fully down on top of and over her head, hiding Melissa's face, her eyes, from view.

Once he felt safe, hidden from her eyes, he lifted up his own skirt and reached beneath the garment to lightly fondle his erection with his left hand as he fondled her rump with his right.

Melissa's eyes opened wide as she felt Miss Wilson again touching her bottom. Her startled eyes darted left and right beneath her dress as she felt Miss Wilson's fingers exploring her naked rump. Melissa was certainly not expecting the professor to be touching her so much in this manner. Something about it frankly did not feel quite right. Miss Wilson didn't seem to be doing anything inappropriate, of course, but it did appear to be a bit intimate. She squirmed a little as she felt her fingers lightly trace along the crack of her bottom.

"I must get the feel of the target before I begin, Melissa."

Well, that was understandable, but she hardly liked hearing her naked bottom referred to as a target.

Smack!

"Yipes!" Melissa squealed at the first smack of Miss Wilson's hand on her fanny and instinctively let go of her panties, grasping hold of her stung bare bottom.

"Now, dear," Miss Wilson corrected her. "Keep your hands clasping your panties behind the knees, otherwise I will have to give you more spanks."

Melissa quickly resumed the proper pose. She certainly didn't want any more spanks than were necessary. She asked timidly from beneath her dress, "How many am I going to get?"

"We shall see, dear, we shall she."

Melissa sighed in resignation as she presented her tingling bottom to the professor.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

It was not the feel of a feminine hand. It had a quite strong, even masculine, feel. Yet, this was perhaps to be expected. A spanking was not a delicate, feminine affair.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Melissa's bottom danced and pranced as Miss Wilson, Victor, disciplined the young lady. His lips curled in pleasure, enjoying the feel of her soft feminine charm, its increasingly rosy glow, and its delightful squirming and hopping, often bringing into view a tempting peek of her tender cunnie and her naughty little rosebud. Victor squeezed hard on his cock as he continued to smack Melissa's naked bottom.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Melissa appealed for mercy from beneath her dress. "Miss Wilson! Miss Wilson! Please, that's enough, please stop, do please stop."

Victor felt considerable sympathy for the girl, as well as a bit of guilt for taking some pleasure in what he was seeing, what he was doing, and what she didn't know. But, any effective spanking did have to be thorough.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Victor continued to paddle her for quite some time, all the while squeezing, clenching, and massaging his stiff dick through the silky smooth panties. It was such a pleasurable affair: the sight of her prancing naked derriere and the feel of her soft springy cheeks. He had to stop the massaging of his cock a couple of times, as he feared going too far.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

He did wonder though if he need be concerned about going too far. He would indeed wet his panties if he continued to fondle himself but would it actually soak all the way through his skirt? He knew it would if he was wearing slacks, but that was in part because they were themselves pressed so tightly against him. Maybe he could just let himself go. It would be so nice, cumming in his panties as he spanked this so pretty feminine fanny.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Ma'am, oh, ma'am, oh please, it stings so terribly much."

No, no, no. He did have to control himself. It was important to control himself. He was, after all, the professor, and it was ultimately his responsibility to maintain the proper discipline.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!